The Playground of vore

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

The Playground of vore

Postby CookieG » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:44 am

Welcome to my pocket dimension known as the playground for those who are between the ages of 8 and 14. In here you can do anything well anything fun of course involving vore and sex. You don't have to choose both you can just do one if you want. Rules are simple though no scat unless your pming someone who enjoys it no Hard vore and no bullying i especially hate bullying. Reforming and coming back from vore is a-ok due to the fact i want no perma deaths in my pocket dimension.

Character Info

Name:
Fav vore type:
Bio:

Name: Cookie
Race: Neko
Pred/Prey: Both
Fav vore type: AV (Anal Vore)
Bio: I am the neko and creator of this world enjoy my pleasant and very lewd world
CookieG
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Playground of vore

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:49 pm

name: dusk
race: wolf anthro
pred/prey: pred
fav vore type: oral
bio: dusk is a really shy kid having just moved into town where the pocket dimension existed

name: lizz
race: pig anthro
pred/prey: prey
fav vore type: oral

bio: is on the run from a wolf gang after they ate her parents she's rather insecure but finds the pocket dimension a safe haven as long as she dosen't get involved with anyone

(i hope you don't mind me sending two characters also im here for the vore and to avoid the sexual intercourse)
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:13 pm

(This seems fun count me in oh and I'm fine with sex and vore for any of my charecters)
Name: Miles Night
Race: Human
Pred/Prey: Prey
Fav vore type: Unbirth
Bio: Miles is a super friendly boy who charming attitude, concern for others, and determination to become friends with anyone makes him beloved by any of those around him. He grew a love of vore at an early age and somedays gets excited about just the thought of going into a belly but theirs nothing this boy won't do to protect his friends and family

Name: Rosy Dove
Race: Succubus
Pred/Prey: Pred
Fav vore type: Tail Vore
Bio: Rosy is an adorable girl with a two sides to her one side that just want to cuddle everything she sees and the other that will hunt down anyone she can find and devour them she's always gentle and always reforms her prey but she can't control her hunger urge when she in that mood she has to feed out of hunger though she sometimes enjoys devouring her prey a bit too much but still she a skilled predator who loves her friends weather their in her belly or not
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CookieG » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:09 am

(4 new players i like this and of course im fine with both your decisions)
CookieG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:20 pm

(ok good to know i feel like this will become a revamp of my underage vore group rp and it might get just as popular)
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby aliceprey1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:16 pm

(Ooo! I want to join! I'm fine with sex too btw. Disclaimer that I may disappear everynow and then)

Name: Charlotte
Race: Bunny anthro
Fav vore type: Any but anal and cock vore
Bio: Charlotte is the shy type of bunny. It's not difficult to make her open up her sweethearted personality. Due to how many siblings she has, she always runs off to this pocket dimension so can have time with no crazy drama family business. She often feels lonely from the lack of attention recieved so this is her happy place. (Unknowingly that she may become someone's snack) Charlotte can be quite gullible which can make it easy to lure her in.
aliceprey1
New to the forum

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:47 pm

[Feel like giving it a try. I've been in the mood for both underage sex and vore of late.]

Name: Linda Valfare
Race: Lamia
Pred/Prey: Pred
Fav vore type: Oral
Bio: A gluttonous and lewd loli lamia that's already packing quite a few extra pounds on her girthy tail and plump belly. It's hard to tell which she likes more, eating little girls or having sex with them.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CookieG » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:13 am

(It seems like combining sex and vore attracts much more people then i thought it would)
CookieG
Been posting for a bit

Postby aliceprey1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:56 am

(Well whenever you guys plan to start just say so!)
Why mock me if you could just eat me?
aliceprey1
New to the forum

Postby CookieG » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Cookei stick around to her little treehouse she made a while back sensing some newcomers in her dimension she left her tree behind to go search for her new friends.
CookieG
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlamingFoxu5000 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Name: Thea
Race: Mouse
Fav vore type: Unbirth
Bio: Thea hasn't ever had many friends, so she came her to see if she can find some. She's very friendly, but isn't all that educated when it comes to sex and vore.
butts
FlamingFoxu5000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Coolguywithhat » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Name: Rena
Race: Panda
Pred/Prey: pred
Fav vore type: all
Bio: A chubby panda herm. she heard about this place and came here to meet new friends and food.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby aliceprey1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Charlotte huffed for air as she ran away from home. She didn't plan on staying away for long but perhaps she can find herself at ease at the time being. 'I should've brought a carrot with me...' She grumbled in her head when she stopped running for a breather. Her eyes wandered around her, where in the world was she? How long had she been running? Clearly it was some sort of playground. A playground that she had never seen before. Had this always been here? It seemed brand new actually. Charlotte's ear twitched, she felt like maybe she can stay here. And maybe she won't be lonely... Who knows what this playground held in store
aliceprey1
New to the forum

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:05 pm

*dusk arrived to the playground apparently very shy as he looked for some plastic playhouses to hide in for a bit* i-i-i-it's fine dusk j-j-just be yourself.....

*lizz arrived later and instinct-fully hid in a plastic playhouse at a different part of the playground she has been living a life of being on the run since two years ago and does not want that wolf gang or anyone to digest her or make her into a "toy"*
Duskthewolfcub
---

Postby aliceprey1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Charlotte's eyes gleamed as they landed on a pair of swings. Her legs were a little tired from the amount of running she did. Maybe it would be best if she were off her feet for a few minutes. It seemed like no one was around the playground yet. Not that she could see yet though... Her feet carried her towards an open swing that seemed to be calling her name. Eventually she was swinging high in the air, her long ears moving along with gravity with a joyful expression on her face
aliceprey1
New to the forum

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:13 am

The sound of a glorp followed shortly after by a burp comes from behind Charlotte once she's really into the swinging. Linda, fresh from another meal or three has made her way toward the occupied swing from the other direction. The stuffed lamia's turquoise tail shifts about on it's own even when the loli is still from the movements of the latest girl inside. "Having -urp- fun up there?" she eventually asks to get the bunny girl's attention while rubbing her belly.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby aliceprey1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:42 am

Charlotte doesn't realize that someone was behind her. Not until she heard a question being asked. Perhaps a new friend? The little bunny began to respond, "Y-yeah!" her eyes looked behind her to see who she was speaking to, "Of course I-" Now her voice cut off to see a lamia with a huge belly. She didn't realize that her swinging had begun to slow down. Her attention was focused at how strangely large that lamia's gut was. It didn't seem possible either... She must've eaten a ton. When she realized that she was staring, Charlotte blinked several times, "S-sorry about that... I'm Charlotte!" She says with her smile reappearing.
aliceprey1
New to the forum

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:06 pm

The lamia behind Charlotte is pretty bloated. Her button down blouse is completely open as Linda rubs her massive prey stuffed belly slowly. Her tail seems to contain a few more recent meals bulging it out too. Whatever small consolation it might be to see an obviously predatory lamia like Linda so close so suddenly, she looks stuffed. Too stuffed to do things like make a sudden lunge for the bunny. As Charlotte stares Linda's movements change. The previously idle rubbing of her tummy becomes deliberate. She shits the mass to one side while turning a bit to show off. Then does the same the other way. She even brings her hands up to cup her well fed loli chest while under the rabbit's gaze. There is little question that she noticed. "I'm Linda. If you like what you see you can come get a closer look. I don't bite~"
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamingFoxu5000 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Thea arrives at the playground, seeming a bit confused at first, "I've never seen this place before... I wonder if I can make any friends here..?" She says, making her way over to the playground, seeing a lamia and a bunny having a conversation and decided to introduce herself to them. "Hi there, my name's Thea, it's nice to meet you."
butts
FlamingFoxu5000
Been posting for a bit

Postby aliceprey1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Charlotte grew curious on what Linda must've eaten. Whatever the case may be, she must've eaten a ton. The lamia's shirt wasn't even capable to keep buttoned for crying out loud. What came next left the innocent bunny in disgust and horror. Her nose wrinkles at the stench, 'Ew...' She says in her head. What kind of park was this? This was a little too strange... Charlotte's lip trembles as she quickly shakes her head in protest. "U-uh... No thanks! That's a little strange..." Her voice sounded a little shaky as she spoke. Charlotte tried to keep a smile on her face as she spoke. She wasn't ready to give off a bad impression. Not yet. "I think I'll be headed to the slide!" The bunny adds after she realizes that she had taken a small step back
aliceprey1
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay