Rirato's World of Bones RP.

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Rirato's World of Bones RP.

Postby Riraito » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:44 am

Welcome to the official 'Riraito's World of Bones' RP thread.
All are welcome to join. We're running a freeform / Semi - RP based on Pathfinder game.
If you want to join, please PM me first. (We''ll start with PM RP, then I'll work you into the story in a seamless fashion and then you can join in with the playing characters.)
Fill in a Character Backstory, and (maybe later) a character sheet, and get ready for a lot of deaths.
Try hard to survive, to flourish and prosper... because in the World of Bones, nobody lives forever.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Re: Rirato's World of Bones RP.

Postby Riraito » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:22 am

(Redacted - can't find how to delete double posts)
Last edited by Riraito on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Riraito » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:35 am

Genkysou gate.jpg
The Sun rises on the Gates of Genkysou Village as you arrive at the foot of them. A tall , well built wooden spiked wall surrounds a second, higher parapet of guard towers. There appears to be only one way in and out of the Village, a tall towering drop gate; a towering guillotine of solid wood, waiting to drop at the first sign of danger... but today it is open, awaiting travellers, slaves, mistress exchanges, emergency male population replacements. In the other direction is much more unappealing, a large dark pine forest, from which the sound of faint muffled screaming can be heard in the distance. You find yourself penniless, homeless and destitute, with only a grubby second-hand loincloth that you have scavenged on your journey. Your shoulders and exposed breasts are mildly tanned, revealing to all that you have been travelling for some time, apparently unarmed in the violent wilderness. Perhaps you lost your weapons, or were part of a convoy that was ambushed by some nasties... it doesn't matter. Here you are, arrived at last: Genkysou Village.

Audio Narration Attached: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25946254/
Associated Picture Attached: https://aryion.com/g4/view/434444

(This is for the lovely Lyanna, who has convinced me to start her on a delightful quest of damnation... If you haven't seen my works, check them out in my gallery.)
Last edited by Riraito on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lyanna » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am

To say it had been a long morning for Ora would be an understatement. The tawny-skinned woman stumbles towards the gate, looking worse for wear; her loincloth is torn up and she has visible cuts and bruises. She looks exhausted and as she approaches the guards will see just how rattled she looks. She seems to be in her early twenties but looks as frightened as a child. Once she speaks it becomes clear why.

"Please... help me." Her accent is a bit different from the local dialect, indicating she's from some distance away. "My caravan, we were attacked. I... don't think anyone else made it."

Perhaps rumors have gotten around about the travelers bringing their wares from village to village. Perhaps not. It seems that only one of their number has reached Genkysou.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Riraito » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:11 am

The two city guards on duty don't budge from their posts. both are paler than the scruffy girl wandering towards them, but both have a healthy tan, the result of long days on the beat, under the sun. One has long dark hair, unbrushed but shiny and presentable, the other has a spiky cut, dyed a two tone purple at the tips. Their well muscled bodies gleam under some kind of locally sourced sun protection oil as the first one yells out to the survivor. You could tell they were guards by the brass jewellery inset with the Red gems of a City Guard.

"Halt, who wants to pass.?" began the dark haired one before her bigger, spikier haired partner interupted her."
"Were you with tomorrows merchant shipments from Zarful? I swear if that merchant got herself eaten by those bloody Mantraps in the forest, I'll kill her again. We're almost out of Giant Spidersilk... and the Village Leader is going to have the Captain's head if she doesn't get her case of Zarful Tea Leaves soon. This is the fifth time this month. And the Captain is gonna make our lives hell for it somehow. We'll need to round up some scouts to see if we can recover it before then."
"I wanted to know who..."
"Oh give it a break, she might look like crap, but you can tell by the way she's moves that she's a civilian mercenary... she's not some bloody worthless refugee for you to vent your anger on.Let her pass...."
The guards unbar their spears, revealing the entryway to the small town, and the Main street beyond.
"And Maam, welcome to Genkysou Village... get yourself tidied up as soon as you can, get something to eat, and for Ga'ful's sake, get yourself a shower... you reek like you've been working in the stables... You wouldn't want to get rounded up as a vagabond would you?"
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Riraito » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:13 am

From behind Ora, and striding forwards from deep within the darkened forest comes a hulking enormous figure, easily twice the size of any of the finest female guards. On its broad muscled shoulders is the carcass of an Red and Pink adult Hellhound, Handprint shaped blue and yellow bruises along its broken neck. Wild untamed hair the colour of a burning red campfire, fell in shaggy locks down its back, and had piercing green eyes embedded in a not-unattractive face.
It looked like the embodiment of every Heroine out of myth and Legend, all muscle and sinew. A picture of strength, and barbarity, like the champion of Wo'Dan, Carolina the victorious had strode out of legend, and into the early morning mist.

Except.... he was a man?

The two guards attention left Ora rather permanently to stare at the strange sight. They'd never even seen a High Priestess from the Imperial capital look that... ripped. But this was a man. I mean, they weren't much good in a fight... I mean hell, there was only one man who'd ever even enlisted in the City Guard, and practically every girl in the watch was currently taking turns into trying to seduce him into taking them as his first wife.

He strode forwards towards the gate in a manner would have commanded respect, had he been a woman.

"Halt... who.... goes......" states the guard with the dark hair, a small amount of drool dribbling from her lips
"You're free to pass sir, Please take the time to tour our excellent Breeding houses as you visit our fine village, and our fine Tavern, the screaming Virgin. Only the best Gourdplant ale... My treat... when I get off shift... if you want... Can I ask your name?"
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hairhyn » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:54 am

- Red Luth.
He replied with a crooked smile, looking both guards up and down, taking in their tan complexion, strong sinewy built and the way they held those spears. Judging by the white toothed smile on his hard face, and a keen sparkle in green eyes, he quite liked what he saw there. Unlike the guards, he was used the swing the opposite sex armed and strong. Lynx tribe women were almost as used to fighting as men.
He shrugged, shifting hellhound’s weight on his shoulders, muscles rolling beneath his skin like on a wild stallion.
- Screaming Virgin tavern, Aye. Tonight.
He concluded, making a casual nod to the woman. Looking her in the eye, surprisingly calm and respectful. Then casually glanced aside at the broken necked dog-like monster he was carrying.
- Your name, woman? And before we go to the tavern... where can I best sell this beast? Or buy a decent weapon, for that matter. Without at least an axe or a club I feel naked.
His voice was deep and rumbling, like growl of a big cat. And unlike open mouthed guards women, Luth was calm, humorous and self assured as much as it gets.
Hairhyn
New to the forum

Postby Lyanna » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:52 am

Ora may look weary and beaten down, but there is a certain look of determination in her eyes. She does not flinch when challenged by the guards, even with spears crossed before her. The second guard gets a nod; an affirmation to her questions about the merchant caravan. Once they welcome her she smiles softly and speaks up again.

"No... definitely not. Is there a bathhouse? After that I should report to... someone. Who-"

The sudden gawking expression on their faces has her looking over her shoulder. It is an expression she shares once she sees what they do. She is perhaps less prone to drooling; men in her community had a few additional responsibilities, but they were small ones... just little things around the home to support the tribe's mercantile efforts. This is different and quite... attractive.

"Oh."

She looks Red up and down for a moment and as he approaches she starts to blush; she'll stand quite close to him and wait for his conversation to finish.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Riraito » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:09 am

The raven haired drooling guard wipes her mouth recovering her composure and answers Ora's precise line of questioning.
"We don't have a communal bath-house... what do you think this is, the Imperial Capital? we don;t have those kind of facilities here.... well, I mean we have them in the Barracks, but you can't use those.... The Inn at The Screaming Virgin probably has wash facilities... Or you could get somebody to share their shower in their domicile If they're willing... Or I suppose if you can't get a hold of either, then you could take a dip in the river in town if you're woman enough to brave those Serina forsaken waters. As for reporting to someone, I don't think you'll be getting your commission for that convoy of yours... and we don't need to keep tabs on you here... if you start trouble... well its not a big village, we'll find you if we need to. The execution arena is in the town square. You can see for yourself what happens to troublemakers if you're out to start something.

And as for you, you... er... big... er guy... My name is Josie... and this here" she said coyly, waving at her spiky haired partner.. "Is Jasmine..."
"I'm not a hunter myself, but I reckon you could sell that to one of the restaurateurs down Restaurant alley, its just off the execution arena, down Boiled girl alley... You can't miss it, just follow your nose when you get to the obelisk in town square. As for the weapons, a strapping young lad like yourself shouldn't be concerned with sharp pointy things like that, after all, we like it when you feel naked, don't we Jassie?"
"Mmmm hmmm." mutters Josie with a, rather too predatory grin on her face. Before anyone could blink, the relationally diminutive girl reaches up to Luth's hair and yanks it hard back with her spearhand, and grabs him by the balls rather too hard to have ever been intended to be pleasurable. Josie strides behind him with a calculated step and the tip of her spear digs into the small of his back keeping her beady eyes steady on Ora at spears length to her left. It's a practised move, something they've clearly done time and again, keeping both parties within striking distance on the narrow drawbridge.
They weren't playing around... these were the actions of seasoned killers in flow, women who were no strangers to enacting gratuitous violence just for their own sick joy.
"If I didn't have five hours left on our shift, boy, I'd take you right here and now... But you WILL be at that tavern tonight... So I can teach you a man's place... underneath me." whispered Jasmine into his ear, letting him go free with a spank to his arse-cheek that was so strong it left a red welt on the exposed skin by his loincloth. She slips a shell into his arse-crack...
"Be a good boy and use that to buy yourself something pretty to wear... maybe a nice ribbon for your hair."

"Now move along, you two.. We're not keeping this gate open for you two lollygaggers all day." and with that they returned to their posts. Their intent seemed clear, this conversation was over as far as they were concerned. They were City Guards after all, and if there was one thing they were good at, it was beating down mouthy foreigners who got a bit too uppity towards authority.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hairhyn » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:36 am

Luth took the rough threatment in a calm stoic fashion. Just standing there, tense and the only betraying concern when grabbed by the family jewels beneath that loincloth. Green eyes widened for a moment, looking down at Jasmine with clear humorous challenge. Bull neck tense, yanking the shaggy rad mane of his, woman had more chances of actually hanging by her hand then pulling him down. Feeling like a bloodhound hanging by a mighty elk and trying to bring him down. Touch of the spear tip to the back didn’t make him flinch either. Only shudder a bit and make strange gasping coughing noises, as he listened to Josie’s “terrifying” promises. Slapping his buttock, stone hard muscle of a long time forest traveller, was likely to hurt the hand in question far more then his not so tender skin.
- I’ll be there, lady.
He replied in his usual calm and growling voice, and then casually walked off, at Ora’s side. Fished a shell from behind and looked it over. And only as the two walked a bit away from guardswomen hearing distance, he allowed himself a chuckle. Then a laughter.
- Heh... oh goddess of fire... these townsfolk have some strange habits indeed.
He looked down at Ora with clear curiosity in green eyes.
- I’m going to the restaurant alley. Then to blacksmith and see what that dog and shell are worth an axe or a club. Then... go as sellsword. You goin’ with me, Dark one? Job sounds promising. No poking with spears and squeezing of sacks on your part? It looks really funny when women do that!
Hairhyn
New to the forum

Postby Lyanna » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Lips curl down in to a slight frown at the guards' dismissive demeanor. Ora was not expecting a warm welcome, but after all she's been through it's the last thing she needs. "Understood" she states flatly. Her attention soon shifts elsewhere though, to Jasmine's escapades. She doesn't dare get any closer but can't help but chuckle softly at the rather aggressive advances she makes. Oh, but what a strange man! He takes it in stride!

It's not surprise she follows hot on his heels. She looks back over her shoulder as she follows him in to the gate. Perhaps seeing her in his company will keep her safe? Or perhaps she is just checking him out; he'll likely catch her dark eyes investigating the mark the guard left on his rear, nibbling her lip for a moment until his laughter snaps her out of it.

"Well... you're not like any man I've ever met. To be fair, I have not met many... but yes, you seem strange to us."

She finally moves to his side, much as it pains her to miss out on the view. "I would not object to sack-squeezing" she smirks. "But I would like to get cleaned up as soon as I can. A strange woman looking as I do right now might not last long, here." She looks him over again, and takes her sweet time doing it. "You seem like you could use a wash, yourself. Why don't we sell what you have there and head to that tavern?"
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hairhyn » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm

- Sack squeezing is nice, as is a bath proper...
He replied with a sharp white toothed grin, looking down at her.
- ...but I do not wish to go around unarmed. Especially in case, we meet lovely Jos and Jas after their shift. Judging by names of places and streets, they are cannibals here.
He fixed his shoulders, shifting the massive hellhound carcass. Looked down at Ora with a jest disgusted look in sparkling green eyes.
- Now, look at you, dark one. Not even a hungry swampsack will try eating you in such a poor condition. Dirtier is safer here... for cute women like you.
He increased his pace, along the alley as guardswomen explained. Following smell as much as direction. Looking around time to time in case someone decides to make them company, good or bad.
- First we go sell the dog. Get weapons. Then we go to the tavern and have a bath. Or else something here may decide to squeeze us both.
He chuckled.
- Say... what’s your name, eh?
Hairhyn
New to the forum

Postby Riraito » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Mainstreet01.jpg
The two fresh faced strangers, fast becoming friends, step inside the gates and into Gankysou's Main street. It was the fanciest thing the two of them had ever seen. Cobbled stone lined the dusty street, and even now in the early hours of light, it bustled with busy women about their tasks for the day. On heright side of the streets are some clearly labelled wooden longhouses seperated by a small dark alleyway. The first building has a wooden swinging sign above it..
Gilda's Convoys and messenger services.. We offer safe travel for your goods and person to Zarful.
(Disclaimer: Gilda's Convyos is not responsible for loss of life, limb or goods due to Creature attack, or bandit ambushes) Behind it you can hear the horses softly whinnying in the stable out the back... Luth's big barbarin nose can tell that yes, Jasmine was right, Ora's smell definitely compares to the stables at the moment.

Beyond the alleyway is what appears to be a schoolyard with kids playing in the street in front of it.
A sign in a Mantrap Acid bleached stretched canvas of Hellhound leather reads:
Mistress Rodriguez's Institute for the Enrichment of the Minds of Young Warrior Girls.
The building itself is half on stilts, as it crosses the waterway and just reaches the other side of the glittering crystal clear blue river that bisects the town.

On the left side of the paved road is a collection of domiciles that dominate the skyline. Three staggered multi story blocks of mass female housing stretch the length of the street. Each one back is one level higher than the one in front. (Presumably so the tenants on the higher floors have a good view over the Execution arena at the end of the street.) There are no signs of proclamaion that say that it is housing, but the loincloths drying on the balconies, and the fact that each door is numbered visibly with wooden typography is a dead giveaway, even to strangers like Luth and Ora.

and of course, the Village's center of entertainment lies over a small wooden arch bridge on the other side of the river: The town square Execution Arena... towering over it is a white stone Cenotaph, easily the most expensive thing that the village has ever attempted to construct. The arena itself is a dusty circle of well trodden and compacted ground surrounding a central stage that is rigged in all manners of ways, from strong looking glass boxes, to an impressive count of gallows and stocks. The heavy treated wooden scaffolding turns to a darker red colour as it approaches the ground; stained by hundreds of years of continual usage, although you are sure that the arena has probably preceded that - maybe even back to the founding of Genkysou.

The street you are on bustles with women of all shapes, sizes and races going about their business. Smokes and smells and spices permeate the atmosphere. Some are haggling with roadside stall merchants for tiny trinkets and trophies, others are guiding large broods of children away from whatever mischief they are up to.

One of the prettier woman in the street appears to be teasing another with strips of what appears to be Swampsac Jerky, a luxury favoured by those in the Imperial Capital.
"Come on, I got some more in my room... we can make it a party.... and.." Her eyes catch sight of Luth, and a wicked grin covers her face... she turns to recognise Ora, and her face drops as engages in some serious planning.

Another girl walks down the street back to the Female housing blocks, her morning purchase in a hook in her hand. The sharp end of the hook ends in the mouth of the top half a fresh woman's corpse: everything below her ribcage severed roughly by what looks to have been a cleaver. Her breasts sway erratically as her happy new owner swings the body to a more comfortable holding position. Her face was pretty enough, and the curls of her dark hair fell down around a glassy eyed stare locked in a now permanent scream. The happy owner takes her prize into one of the lower floors of the housing, disappearing inside, presumably to begin her daily breakfast cooking.

At the execution arena, there is a flurry of activity. You can barely hear the announcements being made, but it sounds like they might be holding an activity of some sort soon.
"And.... we..... the.... execution...... the ....... people..... .... bring.........condemned......"

This is the hustle and bustle of a real Village, Ora, being a mercenary, is familiar with the sight of a merchant town, but Luth must be overwhelmed by the assault on his senses, all the new ideas and expectations that he must be having. He's never seen anything like it in his life.

Picture attached here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/434691
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lyanna » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:31 am

Ora blinks at the talk of cannibals... eyes go wide. It's not because she's surprised to hear this though, it is clearly his reaction:

"You aren't!? Why would you let good meat go to waste? You really are from a strange place."

As they walk around she takes in the sights but is quite vigilant for any danger... mostly. She can't resist continually checking out Luth's muscled body, taking advantage of the fact she is staying quite close to him lest anyone think she's on her own. It seems Ora is indeed no stranger to bustling towns like this, but she feels vulnerable on her own and unarmed. It seems his plan is agreeable to her. She nods curtly to his proposal.

"Yes. That seems wise; I'd feel better with a weapon in hand."

Despite being battered, scuffed and bruised from her ordeals, the lone survivor of her caravan does seem invigorated by the display of male flesh beside her and the familiar sound of village life.

"Ora."

She takes a moment to eye someone who seems oddly familiar to her before her attention returns to the man.

"Where are you from, anyway?"
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hairhyn » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:39 am

Luth directs their way towards the obelisk, clearly seen in front, above the roofs. The red haired barbarian looks a bit mixed up by what is for him a big city bustling with crowds. His eyes constantly looking side-aside, only to sometimes return to Ora for reassurance.

“I don’t mind saving the meat if it’s good and died from natural causes. Such as a fight or a predator attack. And if it is meat not of your people.”
He replied with a shrug of massive sholders. Then tore his gaze away from Ora’s nicely tan bosom, and looked her eye to eye.

“But I’d rather not you become meat by some accident or hungry locals.”
Luth emphasizes by throwing a glance at a fortunate happy woman, carrying an upper part of a... not so fortunate one.
“Kinda grew to like that lower part of you. Legs and all. I’d rather you keep it near me and not lose it.”
He smiled a wolfish smile, teeth gleaming, clearly more then a bit unnerved by the big settlement. Execution sight also caught his attention for a moment, but he only increased pace.

“The Lynx tribe. We... have a little less women there. And less people at all... saaay, Ora, do you know that girl... one with Swampsac jerky?”
That he cautiously asked by the time they were well past said woman.
Hairhyn
New to the forum

Postby Riraito » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:10 am

Slime_Mimic_execution.jpg
The two of them arrive at the Obelisk, walking over the quaint wooden bridge to get there, while they continue their conversation.
An enormous crowd is milling around excitedly. At least half the Village had to be here in some capacity.

The arena was elevated at head height above the heads of the crowd on wooden scaffolding, giving everyone a clear view or the wooden stage. Center of the stage was a sturdy glass case. You could tell it was sturdy from all the fingernail scratches that covered the inside of it.

"Ladies of the Audience, may I have your attention." Boomed the executioner on stage, a burly woman wearing leather armour that actually covered all of her exposed areas; an ostentatious display of wealth that mere mortals could not hope to enjoy themselves. Executioner's were always well rewarded, and the job was reasonably cushy for anyone of significant skill, so the competition for the job was fierce, usually lethal, and held at least once a year on stage as a public deathmatch.

"Today, for your viewing pleasure, we have one prisoner made available for the wise judgement of the citizens of Genkysou Village."
The crowd boo's loudly as a young, bound and gagged girl with pretty pink-dyed flowing hair is dragged to be displayed to the pumped up audience, naked as the day she was born. She has neatly trimmed pubic hair that doesn't match her top, and a set of small, but well formed breasts that just large enough to fit in one hand. Everyone could tell she was some Noble's daughter, because perched on her nose were a set of Red rimmed spectacles: almost the sole purview of the excessively wealthy.

"It is alleged that on the 15th day of the month of Wo'Dan, Morgan Kelly did wilfully refuse to copulate with a man, to whom she was promised to be wed as first wife, by arrangement by both party's legal maritors."
The booing increased in volume.
"This event was witnessed by the victim's prime mistress, and now current fiancee, and seconded by the victim himself."
The girl struggled on stage, even as merchants hawked drinks and snacks to the murderously ravenous crowds.
"The Village Leader has found her to be guilty of this crime,by and leaves the punishment to the verdict of the crowd."

The crowd takes this as its sign, and as if in magical unison, they begin to chant with such a great regularity, that it can only be understood as ritual.
"Death... Death... Death... Death.. Death... Death... Death... Death..."

"SO THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE HAS BEEN HEARD."
The executioner grabs Morgan roughly into an embrace by her shoulder and crotch, and yanks out her gag, and removes her binds before slamming her into the wall of the glass cage, and locking the vault behind her.

"Nooooo." She screams.. "It wasn't like that.....I didn't... I was just a bit nervous... I wasn't...."

"SHALL WE LET THE FRIGID BITCH HAVE IT?" roared the executioner to the crowd, who just raised the volume of their chant in eager response.
"Death... Death... Death... Death.. Death... Death... Death... Death..."

"LET THE EXECUTION COMMENCE."
the crow fell silent in anticipation. you could literally hear a pin drop, as they all held their breath, wondering what today's spectacle would be.

From a great gate to the south, three City Guards carrying a round metal container emerged. They hauled it up above the Glass chamber and screwed it onto a holder. almost immediately the container opened and poured its slimy blue contents into the cell. Morgan sidestepped the mess, not knowing what it really was. The jelly like mass jiggled at her feet and began to rise up to her height. It stretched and contorted until a vaguely human form could be seen in its gelatinous mass. then as swiftly as it had entered, it solidified and changed form...
Suddenly there were two Morgan Kelly's standing, screaming at each other in the confined space.

If you hadn't been paying close attention, you wouldn't know which one was which... but of course, only one would be leaving the cage alive...
"Gods, get me out of here, pleeeeaase....!!!!" one of the two yelled
"It's pretending to be meeeeee.!!!!" replied the other.
for almost 10 minutes the charade went on, as the slime tried to coerce its freedom by pretending to be the condemned, and the Real Morgan Kelly begged for her life, to be released from the monster who had taken her likeness and was going to take her life.

In the end though, something had to give
Morgan 1 yelled. "That's it... I give in.. I can't do this anymore." and she threw up her arms and screamed. "Just fucking eat me already..."
Morgan 2 ran to the front of the cell and pounded on the glass screaming
"I'm the real one.... gods... I'm the real one...
Morgan 1 just smiled and wrapped her arms around Morgan 2, pushing her sweaty naked body hard up against the glass, reaching down to spread her legs apart.
"I know darling, but those fucking humans want a show, and you know... it's not everyday we get to put on a show in front of thousands of prey who are demanding it." The fake Morgan liquefied into her blue gel form and squeezed the real Morgan harder against the clear wall of her prison.
Eating you is going to be great.... but there's no Irony in that... I think... a criminally frigid bitch like you should go out getting raped by an enormous cock. Now how big are human cocks again?"
Her gel was beginning to stiffen out from her aqueous pussy folds into something altogether masculine.
what was it again.. four inches? no... that's gotta be too small... Ten inches., sounds like it might be respectable... for a baby Hellhound..." The size of her proto-penis morphed to match each size she mentioned.
"But for a worthless, miserable woman like you, who couldn't even procreate when it was handed to her on a platter... I gotta fuck you with something respectable... How does a good thick 30 inches of cock sound to you?" Her slime phallus extended into something obscenely large.
Morgan tried to cover her ripe little pussy with her hands as she imagined the rod tearing into her.
"Nooooo.. I'm still a Viiiiirerrrgin... Iii Dooon't waaaaant iiiit toooooo huuuuuurttttt."
"Oh, honey" the slime condescended to her as it pulled her hands away and lined up it's oversized dick with her petite little entrance. "It always hurts the first time."
And with that, the Slime Mimic opened her up and pushed her down the entire length of the giant monster log.
Morgan's eyes bulged comically and she tried to wiggle her way back up off the schlong, even as blood dripped down it. She looked like she was going to say something, but all that came out of her mouth saw a shriek that was halfway between ecstasy and agony.
"Now being filled to the brim with a decent size is good and all... but I'm a woman too.... well sometimes.. and I know that you need a little, something else to get off don't you." The slime reached down started rubbing her clitoris with a free appendage that morphed into something that resembled a tentacle and a feather duster melted together."
Morgan squeaked like a rusty door-hinge as the slime kept the steady pace of rubbing and toying. Nobody could have made out whether it was a happy squeak, or one of sheer useless desperation.
"What can I say? I like playing with my food."
The pink haired beauty started to squirt a little from between her cute folds of skin, and over the slime's thoroughly hilted, and pumping engorgement."

"Hmmm... you like that?.... gooood.... my turn to have fun now...:
and with that, Morgans pussy and back began to smoke something awful, and it convulsed furiously around the acid appendage deep inside her.
"uuuuuughhh... Uuuuuuuuuugh... Uuuuugh." She groaned in short bursts with each thrust of the fiery hot stick, her mouth and tongue lolling open uselessly. The Slime Mimic took the opportunity to steal a long steaming french kiss, twirling its tongue around hers, giving the crowds a clear view through its transparent jaws. A string of sticky drool linked them as the Slime mimic pulled away from the quickly blistering lips and tongue of the digesting girl.
"Oh Yes... you are just delicious, you are. I know its a little late, but let me get to second base." teased the Slime as it pried her perfect round squashed titties away from the glass and into its melting hands. Her skin burned away from her erect nipples, revealing bumpy layers of fat below, as the slime fully enveloped her as she squirmed and kicked in frustration.
Her skin flayed from her jiggling body and melted into the creature in splashes of red ink. Bubbles of air escaped her tortured throat as she gasped for air when the beast enclosed around her head with its own clear facsimile.

Neatly wrapped around her victim with a thin layer of slime, the Mimic fine-tuned its appearance slightly to better match the contours of Morgans body, even as the real thing decayed into a mass of muscles and fat. Her eyes popped into a gelatinous goop, even as her belly dumped her glistening guts
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh!" screamed the thing that used to be Morgan, even as the monster that was taking her place stretched out and took a testing walk around the cube, feeling out how her new form worked. Her body was puppetted in to bends, and kicks, and sexy handstands... all clearly for the crowd's enjoyment; this monster was clearly enjoying the response they gave, Roaring loudly in approval.

"Don't worry, you stupid little Girl, its almost over... Time to die."
Morgan didn't answer, her ruined body was too busy convulsing wildly inside, her chest had little more than a heart and lungs keeping her going at this stage.

The slime Mimic squeezed her thighs, and put on a sexy pose, whilst moaning erotically and kicking up her leg. Shortly afterwards, the last of Morgan disintegrated inside the creature, leaving only her picked clean skeleton and glasses, still floating in blue Morgan shaped goop.

The Slime solidified its form around her bones, and blew the audience a kiss, looking every bit as real as Morgan had. "And that Ladies... is why your entire species is our food. Now don't you forget it. "

The crowd broke into a riotous applause... and the Exectioner impossibly somehow managed to yell over the top of them.
"THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE HAS BEEN DONE!"

The three guards tilted the slime back into her canister by rotating the entire assembly around 180 degrees... then they rotated the lock around to release it... but by some level of impossibles, or perhaps a little intentional corrosion on the lock, it didn't go in fully, and the slime immediately slipped out, skeleton and all. Five spears pierced through it harmlessly, as it flowed through then, transforming fast into the likeness of one of the guards. In the momentary confusion, it back-flipped into the audience and changed again, vanishing in the throng...

After a short burst of panic, the crowds calm down, realising that the slime has been fed and will have no need to hunt immediately. But, as they all begin to leave, a tall black woman walking past turns to send a wicked smile at Luth and Ora... a woman wearing familiar cute red spectacles.

And then she was gone, disappeared into the hum rythm of the street full of bodies, leaving Luth and Ora alone to wonder.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lyanna » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Quite the strange pair, these two; it seems they're relying on each other for the time being. Ora offers reassurance to Luth in what to him must seem a chaotic and overwhelming city; she in turn takes advantage of the safety in traveling with a man. She could easily be assumed to be part of a harem and thus safe. She smiles back at him, still blushing and in fact looking a bit flustered by his presence. Brown nipples stand erect despite the warmth of the sun. There's... a different stimulus at play here.

Giggling softly at his words, she nods in agreement.

"Oh you do? Mm, well I'm glad to hear it."

She reaches down to pinch at the ass cheek opposite the one that took the slap earlier and winks back at him. Despite the lovely distraction he provides though, she is paying attention.

"She seems very familiar, but I can't quite place it."

It doesn't take long for them to arrive in the execution square. As the hapless condemned is devoured by the Mimic, Ora watches wide-eyed. "They go all out on these things, here." Her astonishment turns to fear when the slime wriggles free of its prison. With a gasp she grabs on to Luth's arm, clinging to him for a moment before realizing what she just did and letting go abruptly; she puts some distance between them lest she appear... unwomanly. Eyes briefly catch sight of those glasses, but before she can say anything it's gone.

"Let's... put some distance between us and this place."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hairhyn » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Luth - being used to savage bestial laws of the forest, sees it all his own way. And what cooks beneath that red mane of aged hard forehead is rather complicated to tell. Unlike most men common to both Ora’s and local people, he reacts to the pinch about as much as he did to that slap. With clear curious surprise and humor.
“Why are you women always keep being interested in the rump of a man? Not like we have anything useful there.”

He sighed, hardly keeping laughter to himself.

Luth watched through the execution with a crooked sharp toothed smile. Someone is being toyed with. Then killed. No real fight back. Pathetic. Some local women are clearly quite covardly and would survive in the forest among Lynxes... not so much.

Another thing was his apparent arousal all at the sight of woman’s nudity and deadly rape struggles. Red Luth’s loincloth bulging up front, creating a rather massive tent. Judging by the imprint and length, he was nothing near as long as the mimic, but still bigger then men Ora was used to. The barbarian didn’t even make en effort to cover himself or notice it. Shameless as a male animal.

“They risk keeping such predators around. Without fire. Bold folks.”

As the mimic escaped, he didn’t even flinch, let alone panic. And to the black woman, Luth leaned and quickly replied even as she disappeared.
“Screaming Virgin tavern. In three hours. Dinner date.”
Then and only then he listened to Ora and directed their walk towards the resturants alley.
He leaned closer to her, holding the dark skinned woman by the hand.
“He-He... You are a smart woman. Guess why I invited the mimic?”
That he said in a whisper, leaning to Ora’s ear, bathing it in hot breath.
Hairhyn
New to the forum

Postby Riraito » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:26 pm

boiling_girl_alley.jpg
"Just follow your nose when you get to the obelisk in town square." was what had been said.
Luth had already forgotten that in his... excitement. But Ora was happy to let her nose lead the way. The way towards Restaurant alley was a left of the Execution Arena, a small, rather busy alley, it would have been a darkened lane, but for the copious small electrical lights coming from in the shops. It's flanked on either side by the mass female housing, which stretches across the river on stilts, and a large, well visited stocky square-is building with a great sign hanging over the entrances. It reads in Elaborate flowery text:
Ye Olde Genkysou General store. Founded year of our gods, 3489 same as Genkysou.
whilst the building is well worn, it does not look anywhere near that old.
You think to yourselves that it might be a good place to find odds and ends like equipment and maybe even some expensive clothing... maybe even a map of Genkysou. It's just a real shame that you don't have any shells to buy anything. Without them, even a man would have a hard time. Most shop-keeps would happily sue for marriage, but not a one of them would give away a livelihood of good living for it.
Shopkeepers were a strange bunch, after all.

Luth and Ora continued into the Alley, which opened up into a Food Hawker's den. Cheap wares and foods were on display, meats in floury Gourdplant tortillas were being ravenously consumed by the myriad of women and children returning from the Arena, all seeking an inexpensive way to have their early morning meal, before they set off for their daily work or school.
A dingy sign hanging above one of the stalls, reveals in poorly spelled English:
Boiling Gurl Alley.

And it soon becomes apparent why its called that. Row after row of small clear glass boilers are lined up at the front of the stalls. Each one contains an occupant, their heads poking out the metal pot lids that cover the tops of the thick glass pots. Each girl is bald, naked and bound tight, and slowly turning a delightful shade of red as they simmer painfully; still alive in the bubbling steaming waters.

Girls of all shapes and sizes are being boiled, from a row of toddlers gasping breathlessly in their saunas, to older teenagers with their big boobs, straining against the small size of their enclosures as they wiggled for relief. It was rather a lot quieter than you might imagine for an alley full of women being boiled alive... but most of them had clearly been on slow cook for quite some time, their faint, laboured panting being their only sign of life in their lobster tinted bodies.

In the closest stall to you, a merchant clears away the leftovers from his last girl, and prepares a new one from the back room. as the door closes, you can see dozens of screaming girls hanging from the roof in the backroom. the large woman brings forth a young teenager from the back room with some effort and straining, and lifts her onto the counter space in the centre, between the line of boilers and sets her frog-tied body in a spreadeagled position, pushing her down hard into the grooves so she can't move, her large rack pushing up into the air in a pose almost certainly designed by the merchant to attract customers. The large woman removes a shiny, sharp cleaver from a drawer and uses it to expertly shave the sobbing girl's hair from her head.

"Please.... don't kill me... I was only a day laaaate.... wiiiiiith theeeeee.... reeeeeeeenttt.!!!

The merchant doesn't reply,silently completing her job without so much as scratching her product, then moving down to her pussy, scraping off the soft brown fuzz above her dainty nethers and their thick folds that hold her womanhood. A small stream of urine pisses out her and splatters the small drain in front of the stall... clearly, these merchants have worked out all the angles on their business.

"Come and get your girlmeat.. this one's fresh from the orphanage, delivered just this morning, and she's nice and juicy... Come and get your girlmeat."

The chef finished the hair removal process, leaving the girl freshly shaven from head to toe, from the fine hairs on her legs, to the eyebrows on her face. She continues sobbing, even as the Merchant takes a cup of water and a rag, and gently washes and dries her pubic region, making sure to do so in long broad strokes ending over her clitoris. The sobbing girl goes strangely silent for a moment as the merchant inadvertently.. (Or rather more likely... intentionally) brings her victim to a quick and efficient orgasm. The teenager makes a tiny squeak as her cheeks blush red.

"Enjoying yourself, you worthless little cunt? That was too good for a waste of food like yourself. Oh well, that was the last one you're getting... now up you go."

Then without further ado, her legs are squeezed open further and up by her sides, her hands are tied up over her shoulders, and she is hooked to a pulley and lever system that pulls her up, then lowers her into an already boiling pot of water. The poor girl shrieks in agony as the burning water touches her skin, leaving it red and raw almost immediately. The chef puts a pot lid around her neck.. and soon enough, she stops her crying, and just starts a sick, wide eyed sobbing, and gasping, nothing but empty hot air escaping from her lips. The Merchant brings down the boil a little bit, just so she can keep the girl going for a few more hours.

"Fresh Girlmeat, come and get it... piping hot and just off the pot.. Fresh girlmeat, come and get it."

Then she pulls one of the ones she prepared earlier from another pot, an older woman who had enormous scarlet titties. Her eyes were glazed over with a fine white caul.. and even her head, which had been poking up over the pot seemed to have been cooked by heat transferal too.
Eager customers pointed at the juiciest bits of the dead woman, and the merchant hacks off bits of boiled buttocks and boobs, and fills them into a piece of folded floury thin-bread with some slices of gourd and pours a rich bone gravy over the top. The customer, some kind of strange looking Guard with a blue necklace, and a blue pauldron, tucks into the sloppy girl burrito happily, while handing over some shells and thanking her host.

The same scene plays itself out in a dozen storefronts all down the alley. As society's dregs are recycled into nutrients for the hard-working citizens of the Village. Each one feeding a score of people, and reducing the pressure on the limited vegetable and meat stocks. There are of course no men being eaten here... given their rarity, who would waste a man for food?

Your stomachs rumble slightly, reminding you that you have no shells to spend on food. you're going to need to arrange a job, or some income, find a place to rest at night out of the rain, and with some limited protection, and somewhere sanitary to use the toilet.. as the bound girl pissing herself on the counter has reminded you that behind your stiff cock, and your somewhat tingling pussy, your bladders are feeling a bit full... and you don't want to go just relieving yourself in the street or nearby river if you can help it.

If there are three words that could aptly describe this alley to someone who has never been, whatever your feelings on the cannibalism, or societal unbalances on display in this seedy alley, at this very moment, any human being would be thinking the same thing.

It smells delicious.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lyanna » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:23 am

Ora shrugs to the query about pinching... and then reaches under the front of his loincloth to squeeze there for a moment.

"Better?"

Her blush deepens and one could guess that if not for how run down and possibly dehydrated she is she would probably be drooling like the guards at the gate. She shivers and lets out a lusty groan. Seeing what happens to his body during the execution doesn't help either and she spends as much time eyeing him as what's happening on stage. The mercenary tries to hide it and she clears her throat and stand up straight when it's done but it would be hard to miss.

The conversation resumes. She gladly takes his hand and squeezes.

"You intend to catch it? We'd get... well, I'm sure we'd get something for doing that. At the very least, they probably won't eat me."

As they make their way through the alley, Ora is struck by some conflicting emotions. On the one hand, the distinct possibility of ending up in one of those pots is frightening and enough for her to stick as close as she can to Luth. On the other... so hungry! Thankfully both problems have the same solution.

"Let's hurry and get that hound sold."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay