Rirato's World of Bones RP.

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Rirato's World of Bones RP.

Postby Velka » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Evelyn giggles a little. "I don't think she has a deathwish," she remarks. "Well, I'm all set to head off. So you let me know when you're ready."
Surely there's a solution that ends with me in your stomach...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkSider14 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Lyra Begins to lead her party out of the Blacksmiths before turning around and going back in.

"Hey you there... Girl..." she calls out to Ora mustering what Towngaurd like authority she can Muster. "Are you looking too make a few shells?"
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lyanna » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:18 pm

Indeed, Ora is on the level and quite careful not to offend the blacksmith. She finds a spear she likes and starts fishing out the shells for it when she hears a voice from the direction of the door.

"Hm? Yes, so long as it doesn't get me killed. I've had enough close calls today."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkSider14 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:06 am

Lyra holds up her bandaged arm "your not the only one" she approaches Ora "Just some light hunting along the shore, shooting for easy prey. The hard stuff comes later."
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Valeriy nods her agreement...
"Yup - the hard stuff comes later... the after that, hopefully some cold hard shells, hard liquor, and if we're lucky, harder dick. I love hard things."

The Blacksmith smiles, as she takes the shells off Ora's hands.
"Good luck hunting, girls. I hear there's a nest of the damn things somewhere around the Lake Shoreline somewhere near the Screaming Forest. Just a word of warning... Those Hellhounds have good noses... so remember to stay upwind, or mask your scent if you don't want to become prey yourselves."
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lyanna » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:48 pm

This is enough to convince Ora. She's far from home in a strange city, she'll need to make money somehow... she hands over the shells for the weapon and nods her head in thanks to the blacksmith.

"Good advice, thank you. A pleasure doing business."

She's relatively experienced dealing with merchants, showing a great deal of respect to the blacksmith to hopefully build a good foundation for future business. After stepping away from her she turns her attention to Lyra.

"I will hunt with you, yes. My name is Ora. Do you know this city? I'm from far away."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkSider14 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:56 am

"Lyra I'm a scout for the town guard in this village" she gestures to her companion "and that one is valerie."

Lyra waves at evlynn to get the party together
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:50 am

Valerie waves ditzily, almost cutting herself on the large knives at her waist, and forgetting she still had a spear in her hand until she hit herself in the head with it.
It's nice to meet you Evelyn and Ora... Lyra here is my brand new best friend foreverm in the whole wide world... my BFFITHWW. And I'll follow her to the ends of that world... And like, to hunt Hellhounds. by the lake.

She rubs her head where she accidentally conked herself.
"Well, Im like, totally psyched to be like on my first real hunt with you all. Shall we get going while we still have daylight?"
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Velka » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:13 pm

Evelyn gives an encouraging smile. "I'm ready if you all are."
Surely there's a solution that ends with me in your stomach...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkSider14 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 am

Lyra turns to head the door "Then let's get too it girls"
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:39 am

The party moves out, armed with their purchases down and out into Restaurant Alley. The sun is in the early afternoon and the clientelle is filing out of the fancy restaurants to get back to their important jobs - there's plenty of time for a hunt before the sun sets. Dangers lurk around every corner, even here in the City. they can hear the faint screams of some girls who had grown too carefree and forgotten to check their surroundings. Is anyone in the party cautious enough, and clever enough to remember the way out, and pause to check at the right spots for the various threats they already know to exist? Which girl wishes to lead the way to the hunting grounds?

(Failure to appropriately check for known threats will meet with instant DM merciless laughter, and someone being vored... any offhanded mention will suffice - this will be the players only warning for the rest of the game.)
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSider14 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:36 am

Lyra takes the lead, she hasn't lived this long without a healthy dose of paranoia so she walks as she was trained, marking quick through scans of her surroundigs. As the second spear she puts Ora at rear guard and Evlynn in front of Ora giving them a crash course in scout watch techniques. Valerie is second in line where it's easy for the others to protect her.
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:37 pm

The only things that your party can see in Restaurant Alley worth being immediatly worried about are the small inky blot of blood in the river, that lets you know that something monstrous lurks beneath, and the Venus Mantraps at the entry bulging with wriggling, moaning, fresh prey. Perfectly safe to walk past.... for now.

Where does the party go?
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lyanna » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:19 pm

Ora isn't sure she can really trust these people, but absent any alternatives she needs to make money to get home somehow. For now, Lyra seems to know what she's doing or at least be familiar with the area so she quietly takes up the rear of the party. She is certainly on her guard... given the day she's had she moves cautiously, eyes darting to and fro in search of danger.

"The traps. They've all fed."

She doesn't sound as happy about that as one might expect.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkSider14 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:57 pm

Lyra Gestures to the Mantraps "We should use that path for now should be safe for now but keep on your toes," she look back at the river, "unless you want to tangle with what ever that is, Killing a River monster might net a few shells for the meat, and a reward for cleaning up the river. but we arn't exactly equipped for it."

She will lead the Party down the path of there chooseing
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:42 am

The motely crew of Scouts, Barbarians, spoiled rich kids, and mercenaries makes their way down Boiling girl alley towards the village gates. The long walkway is filled with discarded bones, leftovers from the lunch rush. Only a few lonely half-carved up girls bubble quietly, dead in their boilers, reminding Evelyn and Lyra that they haven't eaten a bite yet today. Ora and Valerie are immune to the delicious wafting smells, having already had their fill earlier that day.

The town square is empty again, but for a few rushing priests, trying to get out of the scorching tropical midday sun. It won't be filled again till tomorrows scheduled executions.

As you all leave the city gates, and set off for the lakeshore, you notice two new City Guards have taken up the shift post of the old ones. They give you all a cursorary glance, eyeing Ora's foreign looks with a practiced disdain, but relenting and letting you all pass out the gates.

You hear the two of them chatting in the distance as you all exit the walls of the city.
"Have you seen Josie at all, I was supposed to meet her at the Screaming Virgin Tavern, but when I got there, they said she left with some guy... but when I asked around the breeding houses, nobody had seen her"
"Nah, she's probably out fucking on top of the lighthouse... Josie always said she wanted to do it up there... said it made her feel like a Razorkite."
"Yeah... that's probably it."

Your party approaches the beach where the Hellhounds had been recently spotted. You enter in through the south, and you can see a long stretch of beach ahead of you, pristine yellow white sands, and cool blue waters.
Lyra can see the spot she washed up on the beach earlier from here.

off towards the West are the first thin trees of the dense and formidable Screaming Forest. There is a well trodden merchants road that leads through it - and towards the snowy mountains - and the city of Zarful.

To the South is a swampy marshland, with steam being given off from underground heated water hotsprings. There are some nice looking rock pools filed with warm waters that the scouts sometimes like to bathe in when returning from patrol in the mosquito ridden bogs.

Genkysou's tall wooden walls and watchtowers fill the view to the East, a beautiful safe haven from the lethal wilds.... well, kind of.

The beach is full of washed up broken boat debris, human, and animal remains, creature tracks, and a thick line of scrub that divides it from the open flower field you're all standing in. To one end of the bay is the City's loading docks, where fisherwomen bring in their catch through the restaurant alley cargo entrance. At the other end of the bay, is a set of craggy rocks, and cliffs that break your view of the lake's peninsula.
These are your hunting grounds.

(Please make any preperations that you need to go hunting now... bring out weapons you have- put on any armour, eat any food, set up any traps, enact any strategies, go to the toilet, or say any prayers you have to your chosen dark god of the World of Bones... from here on in, your character's fates are in the hands of a set of D20 dice, and your own ingenuity and creativity. Will you succeed? Or will some of you end up as Dogfood?)

(and make sure you've all filled in a pathfinder character sheet and sent it to me before we begin, as this will likely be your first set of monster encounters)
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSider14 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:53 pm

Lyra scans the beach "we begin patrolling the boundary to the mashlands and see what we might rustle up" she lets her eyes scan carefully around the beach then waves the party onward keeping them in formation.
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Postby Riraito » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:26 am

The party walks around towards the South, towards the marshlands. The smell of sulfur is strong here, and while some of the pools of water are warm and of swim-able quality, others are scalding furnaces of steaming, boiling waters. In the bottom of some of the fiercly bubbling ones are the skeletal remains of scouts who had not observed their footing. Mangroves shade a nearby swamp, just beyond sight, A small dirt path leads away from the swamps, and over to Genkysou village... trailing away in the other direction leads to the Southern mountain range.. A Snowy line of inhospitable mountains where the cold is surely as lethal as the animals that live there. The Screaming forest borders the West... a small spring river trails off through the forest, past the screaming sounds, and into what must presumably be the great ocean by the Imperial Capital - somewhere off in the distant infinity. small fish swim in the stream, hiding in the skulls of one of Evelyn's distant ancestors.

As they approach - the earth trembles a little and a geyser spurts high into the air - shooting scalding water out in a stream until the pressure subsides and it cascades down, overflowing its crater with warm water. Small bones litter the landscape, Human and monster alike.

From the mangroves, there is a sound of tricking water, and a high buzzing noise, perhaps someone knowledgeable about such things, or the area itself might be able to identify what that means. The wind blows gently, carrying the foul scents of the area with it. It smells of death, decay and sulfur.

In the far distance, the birds rustle, and a Dragon takes to the skies from atop his mountain peak... He flaps his leathery wings, and flies over the screaming forest in the direction of Zarful... probably to sate his hunger. But its journey takes it far away from your party.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Riraito » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:13 pm

Valerie pipes up upon looking at the Boiling pits ...
"Ooooh... hic.... that one looks like it might be good for a nice warm dip. My Daddy used to take me to them when I was a little girl. They were really fun. Maybe if have some time after the Hunt, then we could take quick dip before sunset. We could use some of the hotter pits to boil up some Hellhound haunch. Theres nothing like soaking in an onsen, and eating some freshly cooked food to heal the soul and the body of its wounds.

Valerie unfurls something that she's been working on in the background.
I've been working on some cartography of the entire worldto help with our questing. I don't remember how it all goes.. but as we see new areas - I'm sure it'll jog my memory more. My Daddy taught me about all the different explored areas of the known World. Isn't he just the best.
But I'm not so good at interior cartography. If anyone wants to take maps in buildings and caves, just let me know - I have spare map paper to .. hic.. hand out. Just ignore the Gourdplant Whiskey stains - they're not part of the map.

We're right here - at the edge of the marshes, by Genkysou Village
Attachments
Overworld_Map_Filled01k.jpg
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSider14 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:04 pm

Lyra begins listens intently, trying to pickout all the nearby threats. "We should split here for the time being," glancing at the group " Valerie and I will search West of here once we have an idea on the hounds location we can go after them as a group. We meet back here at dusk. " she shoulders her spear ready to set off.
DarkSider14
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay