Star Crash, Culture Clash.

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Star Crash, Culture Clash.

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:48 pm

I added:
Spoiler: show
(Thava's father says)...We will, of course, send someone with the party that's been forming to investigate and evaluate the alien presence, because only fools would take someone at their word. There's no reason you shouldn't be the one. Gather your gear, I expect the dirigible will leave first thing in the morning.

But here’s what you should expect, what we’ve planned for. The method the technomancers have found to negate the mana field effects can be negated with a simple “dispel magic”, a common wizardly spell. They put extra effort into researching a method that simple to destroy and they’ll use it if there’s any problem. They know the risks. Next…” He hands her a necklace with the family crest. “This was enchanted and it’s counterparts distributed years ago, when we first set up the warning beacon. If you yank it off the chain, it will send the next 25 words you say to the others who wear such chains. That includes me, the Prime Minister of Queensland, the Elven and Fairy Queens, the Dwarven King and myself. We’ll hand copies to the fairy and elf who brought the alien here, the tech team and the commanders of the soldiers who’ll be aboard the airship, but not the alien. They have their communication devices. We have ours.”

(Sorry, but I think the only thing beyond revealing the precautions the elders were taking, is that this means Cheerwind doesn't have to spend the rest of the RP flying, sometimes to other continents.)

(because your characters aren't there to see this, its a: )
On board the starship, the Technomancer crew are feeling good about their work, until they hear the VreeVreeVreeVreeVree of the laser. Kalind, the Githzerai psionic, gasps. “The last time I felt a disturbance in life force like that, was when Gauthuron, the Huge Ancient Red Dragon who went mad, incinerated an army”.
The tech crew look at each other. “Auril? Evan?” , Podzevitch asks quizzically, looking at the soothsayers. They’re in the engine room, no one hears the quietly spoken spells over the thrum of the impulse engines.
“I see burned bodies encased in glass. But I sense no malice in the crew.” says Auril (the golden haired and tinted woman).
“I checked their thoughts.” says Kalind, massaging his temples with his eyes closed. “They’ve incinerated about half the goblings on the beach. But they didn’t do it out of vengence. They killed them because they didn’t want their allies, us, to be hurt by the goblins.”

Evan says: “I asked an augury, “Will the strangers try to attack us or our native allies?” and the response was: “Unlikely””.

Podzevitch says: “Lets find a view port. Thoughts?” and they start moving.
Evan says: “An augury asks a question of the future that can be answered with a word, of events a half hour from the time of the question. I’d interpret “unlikely” as “only if you do something so stupid they attack.” Then, a bunny girl questions them and Podzevitch asks for directions to a viewport.
“Two lefts and a right”, she points. “Push the button to turn it on and ask the wall speaker, a disc next to the screen, to display what you want” says the Larisian “There’s a bathroom next to it if you need it. And thank you for your help.” she smiles and goes about her business.

They turn on the viewscreen and look at the carnage. “Mmm-hm” says Kalind. “That’s about what happened to the army that fought Gauthuron.”

“I agree”, said Podzevitch. “It’s effects are the equivalent of dragonfire, but from a weapon. No telling how fast it recharges.” He pulls his chin with thumb & forefinger as he thinks. “Right. I need to talk with the captain. We need to dispel the magic that allows the weapon to work. You need to get back to the engine room and collect every nanogram of the technophillic alloy, and have your teleport spells ready if anything “unlikely” happens. Auril, Evan and Kalind, keep checking their intent and motives. I’ll send a message home.”

He yanks a pendant off a necklace as they head back to the engine room and he heads toward the bridge, and says: “The ships weapon is deadly as dragonfire, we’re shutting it down and will continue negotiations before repairs.”

Thava, Cheerwind, Shyeal and bigwigs of their nations all hear Podzevitch’s voice send a message: “The ships weapon is deadly as dragonfire, we’re shutting it down and will continue negotiations before repairs.”
Siuddithsi
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:57 am

[Thava]:
*The princess breathed a sigh of relief, only in that her allies were together on the idea that the weapon was too risky. She had decided the moment she was given her psionic beads that she'd only use hers in a worst case scenario, in other words, if the aliens proved hostile, she could set the whole islands military in motion with one word as clear and simple as possible...War, she did not dare utter it. For this report would doom thousands upon thousands.*

*Her forces moved to capture the opposing captains, their grunts were not spared as they simply did not have the means to hold them nor the desire to expend additional coin keeping them alive. The soldiers would make multiple trips gating between the battlefield and the dirigible, bringing jars filled with shrunken goblins, and any magic items they found amongst the corpses. Once the weapon was sealed, the scholars and mages would collect samples from the beam weapons blast radius probably on edge having to step into the line of fire of that...horror of science.*

*Thava gated back up to the airship, which was circling the area acting like a mobile tram system to get people around, merely raising one's arms skyward allowed the gate spell to target you, so boarding and unboarding was made childsplay. In moments the princess arrived at the ship, expecting entree and explanation. She would engage the issue of discretiency directly with Mnetas people. Thava took a deep breath before entering the ship, as did her guards. They all knew there was a fifty fifty chance they were walking to their deaths by entering this place...*

*Upon entry if it was given, she siezed the situation with that famous grip of her clans namesake*, "I want reports on everything that has transpired from the magus squads perspective disclosed to Tataron as soon as possible," *her voice boomed over the sounds of work being done*, "disable that weapon immediately, I want every ounce of Anti-Magitite accounted for, not a scrap left aboard."

*Her transparency was both her main objective...and a provocation. Knowing they had Psionic support, if the crewmen of this ship reacted to her orders going against their need to launch, their scions would pick up on any hidden intentions...if there was a standoff, she would deflate the tension, she knew she'd win the logical debate as they needed her more than she needed them, not to mention the crew was sorely outnumbered and possessed only one active beam pistol in Mnettas possession.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:27 am

Cheerwind had a sparrow in her thrall as Animal Messenger, and didn't even get to her first words before she heard Podzevitch's voice in her head. Right... he must have some level of communication with the masses, she had forgotten... still, she just gave her usual report then, the battle, the way it went, and the way the laser's destruction had looked to her. She made sure to say she still trusted them, but that they were more powerful than she had initially thought. With that, it was gone to The Court.

She had been right to be scared of Mneta in their first meeting, but at least Mneta had proven herself an ally and friend, so while she was more scared of the potential of the ship... the off worlder was fine, under her, there was no way that would be used on any of the cities or people... right? Right.

She turned to see orcish commanders being round up, and defeated or blinded goblins being finished off on the battle field. A reminder that she was no soldier, and while she might have to... she didn't relish the thought of having to see or do this again. She flew off, and since Thava was the only one she really knew up on the cliffs, she stuck to her side for a while, oddly quiet and contemplative. She kept her eyes open for Shyeal and Mneta.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 am

Mneta yells "Oi, Surrender and we'll let you live. The blindness'll wear off in a day or two, dudes" in Millerite, er, space goblinish, with strange slang. She looks at the molten glass. "Right. We'll have to go around it. Vaath, couldn't you have reduced the intensity?" Then she looks over at Shyeal. "Shy, are you alright? You look really freaked out." Then she looks at the rest of her allies, who also look freaked out, looking from the glass field to the ship to her. "Everyone, it's ok" she says with the help of her translator. "They must have decided to use the ship's main weapon , which was designed to protect us from other ships, with these results. I think they were trying to protect us by cutting us off from the rest of the army, and scare the poop out of our enemies to end this quickly, just go around the molten glass." Your allies start milling around to circle the glass field, but though you can't make them out, you can tell there are whispers and see surreptitious pointing at Mneta and the ship.

All over the battlefield, the enemies were surrendering. The standard Queensland troops carried several handcuffs for prisoners, chaining one's wrist to another's to save resources. Drow that hadn't teleported chickened out if they felt threatened, both males and females offered to suck cock if they weren't killed, take it up the ass if they got more nervous, have their enemies babies if they were scared and if they Really felt threatened they offer to spill orcish and goblinish secrets.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Podzevich made it to the bridge. "Captain Rogers, we need to talk".
"Certainly Mr. Podzevitch, your efforts to help us are greatly appreciated. How can we help you?"
"Captain, you're going to think this is irrational, we've given you and your crew every test we can think of to be sure we're allies and you've passed with flying colors. But we are scared to voiding our excrement over the powers of your ships weapon. And once word gets back to HQ, the politicians are going to go bat-guano-crazy. We need to take the weapon offline. You KNOW it will come back online as soon as you leave the Mana field. But we aren't doing further repairs until it's shut down by removing the alloys we placed on it."

The Captain looked puzzled, then Angry, then thoughtful. "Well, I can certainly say that you and your people have never seen anything like a ships laser before, and it can certainly be scary. And you're right, I don't see any reason for it not to come back online once we're out of here. And we've been watching your enemies surrender peacefully. So yes, as long as you can do it without harming the hardware, go ahead and shut it down, as long as you can continue the other repairs."
"Thank you captain for understanding and being reasonable. I'll need to contact the State leaders with a say in this and wait for approval. Hopefully it won't take too long."
The Captain simply nods.
Podzevitch says "Dispel Magic" as he passes the weapon and with a "Fsssh" the alloy evaporates off the wiring. He's already got a vial out when he says "Accio Alloy" and the fine particles of alloy immediately float into the vial, which he seals.

"The weapon is down", he says when he returns to the technomancers in the engine room. "I need a communicator necklace".
Tech Schmit hands his over.
"Thank you Schmit. Thava, Shyeal, Cheerwind and the others with necklaces hear: "The Captain willingly disabled the weapon. Starting engine repairs. Won't complete until you negotiate"
Siuddithsi
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:06 pm

(Hmm, I want to wait a bit before posting, I'd like to see other reactions first.)
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:39 pm

After a delay of several hours, Thava and Cheerwind get messages from her father and the Fay court, that say "You're our agents. Negotiate. No deal without assurance the ship won't attack. Investigate having our world sanctioned noncontact or included in Galactic Alliance"

Shyeal gets a message "Act as our diplomat. Use your judgement. Protect Elven interests. Dwarven and Gnomish envoys will be there soon".

In fact, the Gnomish Envoy meets her soon after the message. "THERE you are!" he says. Shyeal recognizes one of the Gnomes who'd helped them. "It's me. Warryn Wambledore. Remember? I rode with you from town? The boss said I should represent Gnomish interests talking with the space ship, cause I know the most about the aliens. The dwarf guy is just getting to town. He didn't want to use an airship, so he took a boat. Been sailing since the day after they landed, so I've heard." The dwarven envoy arrives soon after. Both are dressed in fancy clothes.

(Seeing other reactions is fine. I added the reaction of the bigwigs.)
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:57 am

Oh. Cheerwind wasn't prepared to have that level of responsibility put on her shoulders! She was a scout, and yes, this WAS one of her responsibilities, but she was surprised they left it to her, instead of sending a senior envoy... maybe it was because she was Mneta's friend? Perhaps they thought negotiations were best done by someone who was connected to them now.

After a little while of asking and flying, Cheerwind was eventually able to get directions to where Shyeal and Mneta are on the beach, or in the ship if they had headed back into there. "Mneta! Shyeal! Oh gods thank goodness you two are alright! That was... that was something..." She shook her head trying not to think of the battle for a moment. "It... looks like the battle down here went well, huh? Mneta, I heard over the necklace the laser is down until we negotiate, which The Courts want to do. When we have time, I know it's very hectic at the moment. A lot of running around and dealing with the... aftermath."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:00 am

[Thava]:
*The Dragonborn was sweating after that update...the ideas swimming through her head now...did she even have the guts to pull this off? The armor clad princess gulped with the realization of what she'd have to do next. It was one thing to issue a command to kill off nearly defenceless aliens...but...in order to assure that last command, she may have to do the unthinkable.*

*The Ironclaw's mighty daughter located the captain, and secretly conveyed a request that would leave any within earshot speechless, especially if they knew what she was capable of, she actually bowed*, "I'll...give you some time to think on it...but this will be the most effective way to preserve my world...", *in her claws she now held her father's shield, unscathed by battle, she clung to it with her Iron Claw, because her heart could not stop shaking, terrified of what she'd just started.*

*For her next report, she had the mages set up a high level scrying pool to communicate with the whole elder court at once, and told them of her plan, her reasoning behind it. The necessity of it. And then waited for debates to ensure, hoping to Draah they would be in agreement...she would do this with or without their permission, it was no longer a case of 'maybe'. She couldn't trust anyone else to do this task. It was something suited specifically to her, as a true warrior and leader with royal ties who didn't depend on any magic to see her through conflict.*

*This was now her burden to bear.*

The Secret Request: (Note only the Elder Court, the Captain and his closest shipmates would hear this.)
"Captain? I would ask that you take me with you to your people, to serve as ambassador for my world."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Fyr3 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Shyeal took a few moments to recover and even acknowledge Mneta again, shock wasn't kidding. Mneta said something about protection. "By the gods...what could you need that to protect from..?" she said taking a few moments, "S-sorry Mneta, I've seen violence before by that..." she tried to shake it off, it would take her a little while to process that one. She took a breath of relief when she heard Cheerwind, her distraction was a godsend right now. "Cheerwind, you're good. No worries, I kinda of have an artifact that would've kept me safe in the end anyway." she said not wanting to disclose it's exact nature.

Act as their diplomat?! Shyeal thought they must be nuts. Still she'd give the gnomes a meak smile when they arrived. Not sure if she should admit to having absolutely no idea what what she was doing to the gnomes or not. Protect their interests? What could they be meaning? She had no idea how to be a diplomat, she was a huntress, and a scout. She blinked a little and decided her best bet was to just simply stick to what she knew and hope for the best. Representing the elves as a whole though? That was, that was something she had only ever dreamed of in her wildest fantasies. Still, she'd lead the diplomats to Mneta, giving her friend a brief helpless look. "I um...I guess we need to meet up with your captain and have that...long chat we always expected someone would have..." Shyeal laughed a little nervously "I guess they made me the diplomat to represent the elves.." Poor 113 year young me...
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:45 am

(Ok, I’ll try to resolve the time gap issue. And sorry for the “catch up” text wall. I’ll break it into paragraphs. Remember the gnome said: “The dwarf guy is just getting to town. He didn't want to use an airship, so he took a boat.” Well…)

Thorgrim Masterson kept himself from puking only by virtue of having already evacuated everything in his intestines. He hated sailing, but it was a damned sight better than using a @#$%%^! Airship. At least the ship was tied in port. The oceanic part of the voyage was MUCH worse. He held the rope rails of the gangplank until he reached dry land, paused and took a deep breath. Much better. He’d been told the metal airship was breached on the coast of Queensland, and that a small army of soldiers, sages and such would be assembling at the University of Cockaigne to make their way to the site tomorrow…on an airship. Thorgrim “HARUMPH!’ed” as he strode toward the stables to buy a horse and some food and drink for both of them to last the journey. The sages assured him that the coast of Queensland should be solid, if sandy and narrow, for most of the ride to the site.

And so it came to pass that as Shyeal, Mneta, Cheerwind, Warren and Chip were standing on the beach, circling around the glass field, they were interrupted by the thud of hoof beats and whinny of a clydesdale ridden by a dwarf dressed like a Goth Musketeer. He had the floppy feathered hat, a neat black coat, black pants seamed with red threaded stitches and a frilly white shirt, the whole accented with gold and ruby jewelry at strategic places. Hatband, cufflinks, tie clasp and belt buckle. Even his communicator necklace has a ruby. His red hair is tied into a ponytail and his beard neatly woven into twin braids.

He’s looking through the crowd, looking past you once, then doing a double take. “YOU!”, he bellows. “Different races, fancy dress, magic necklaces and whatever the hell YOU are, you must be the envoys or I WON”T eat my hat cause I lost that bet before and the damned things taste AWFUL! I’m Thorgrim Masterson, Dwarven Envoy. Lets get this party started”. Thava joins them as they make their way toward the ship and they find that Thorgrim is almost as talkative as Thava.

“…So after the elders decided to put up a warning, they imagined several scenarios from “space armada” to “crash and blow up”. This looks like the “disabled merchant ship” scenario. So they probably aren’t going to be able to formally make any treaties, but they can put a word in for us. That’s why the elders decided to sit this one out and do the “communicator necklaces and shanghai underlings into negotiating for us” routine. They’ll have the psions or soothsayers or whoever they got for the “interrogate the visitors” job to contact the elders as best they can. Meanwhile, we’re supposed to put a word in for our races, since records of high tech cultures meeting low tech cultures don’t go so well. The Mana field is our best defense.”

By now the negotiators have been invited aboard ship, where the Mess hall has been turned into a negotiating room. The Captain opens by saying “I won’t lie to you. I’m just a merchant ship captain. I can control the actions of myself, my ship and my crew and I promise you that we won’t attack you. If we can find a way around the energy, I mean…Mana?…field effects we’re happy to trade. And we will make certain to take your case before the galactic alliance, however you want to interact with us, joining the alliance or having yourselves declared “off limits”

Thorgrim speaks in favor of isolation, to guarantee the weapons aren’t used against them.

Warryn speaks in favor of joining, imagining the treasure trove of technology would provide a defense against technological weapons.

Podzevitch speaks in favor of joining, reasoning that since the aliens have explained they can’t protect against stray threats like pirate ships that joining would have space police to help and our world would be seen as an ally, “us” instead of “them”.

(Sorry Thava, you jumped WAY ahead. Everyone feel free to give your character’s view point, maybe “protect the environment” or something, then we’ll see what they do)
Siuddithsi
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:00 pm

[Thava Ironclaw]:
*The Dragonborn princess happened to like Dwarves, unlike the dragons themselves, Dragonborn respected warrior traits and steadfast courage, where as the dragons only respected themselves. This made the two races highly compatible, both preferring rocky underground life, and both possessing warriors of high calibur*, "Hail Thorgrim! I won't inquire about the ride, but tell me, any news from my friend Rodan from the Eastern Hills?", *Thava would continue, offering Thorgrim a prompt dinner to welcome him to the camp...but after all that, shed show him the devastation of the ships weapon*, "...Things, have been complicated, I will not demand any allegiance from you, I have faith in dwarven nature to stand strong in supporting our world...we are all now in very real danger. I don't want to corrupt your thoughts with dragonborn philosophy, I advise you to hold fast to the dwarven way. Let no one tempt you away from your traditional values. But the fact remains, we need to adapt to survive."

[The New Council]:
*Thava was for union, arguing that they needed weaponry that could defend them from other threats, she hoped to acquire anti siege measures to be utilized in this worlds defense, otherwise a single pirate ship resistant to the field could seize their entire planet.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:48 am

The aftermath was being dealt with, and while that was going, and Cheerwind was trying to catch up with Mneta and Shyeal, when Thorgrim introduced himself! "Cheerwind Zephyrside, scout for The Fey Court! Here as... an envoy now, I guess." She forced a little smile as she thought of the responsibility now on her. She listened to people explain what was going on, and as they moved onto the ship and made the Mess Hall a makeshift meeting room, she listened to arguments for joining, or isolating themselves, from the space people and their civilization. This was going to be... weird.

The others had good points, and it seemed the Fey vote was left to her, as they had said to negotiate one or the other! Okay, so... if they cut themselves off, they would probably be alright, this ship finding them was a fluke, and perhaps the mana around the planet could make sure tech even like the laser would not work on the planet. On the other hand, that might not be possible, and there was a chance they could have to deal with the space beyond their planet, and Thava was right, better to deal with that possibility head on, than to just lie down and hope no one saw them. Podzevitch, for how much annoyance she had for the bureaucrats, had used a word that stuck with her. Us. And if their planet was part of a galaxy of people, perhaps us was better than me. There was also a selfish reason to open borders with space, but... she wasn't quite prepared to say that yet.

"As envoy for The Fey Courts, I favor joining The Galactic Alliance, not only because I believe we'll be safer, and benefit from it, but that other planets and civilizations will benefit from our involvement as well! Stronger together, I say."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 am

Podzevitch stroked his chin in thought. “I’m going to make a guess here. We’re on the star charts. And this area of space has a long reputation as a jinxed area where ships disappear.”

“How did…”, Captain Rodgers started. then “Of course. Alvar, Millerites, how many other spacefarers have crash landed here over the millennia?”

Podzevitch replied: “There are over 50 sentient species on Athair. Given how frequently we use magic to create dimensional portals, I’ve no idea how many are fallen spacefarers or have simply gated in. But I am concerned that our reputation as “Ghost Space” or such, protects us at least as much as the Mana field. Can we talk you, all of you, into keeping the secret of the alloys a secret until we have a chance to develop our own space tech, or get the protection of the Alliance so we have a fighting chance? Maybe say we found the trade goods you mined on the asteroids, to put the thought of trade, instead of skulking about and mining into their minds? Do you have technical manuals and instructions to give us a head start? If so, I’ll vote for joining the Alliance.”

Captain Rogers looks at the crew and they nod, one after the other. “I think we can agree to those terms. Mind you, we’ll have to tell the truth to the Alliance membership committee, but we can feed those lines to the public. But I’m not sure our rules against interfering, except in emergency, in low tech worlds will allow us to just hand over starship blueprints, just like that.”

Mneta looks thoughtful and chimes in. “What about history? They don’t have a rule against sharing history. Including how various Alliance members learned how to fly through their own solar systems. I think our new allies are perfectly capable of designing ships on their own, that can take them through their own solar system for Defense, especally with a little historical nudge.”

The Captain rubs his temples, thinking. “I can’t recall any rule against that. So If you’re ok with ‘history including space flight of several worlds’ instead of giving you blueprints willy-nilly, that’s an option”

Podzevitch throws it back to the other emissaries. “What do you think? Lady Shyeal? Everyone? Thoughts and opinions?”
Siuddithsi
---

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:18 am

The physicist was only for this alliance if that means he could gather some information about the Mana field. While the effects of electrostatic fields could be dampened by simply surrounding the electronics with conductive gold foil, the ship's built-in countermeasures did nothing to block the Mana. The potential this field could have if it were projected from something mobile, like a spaceship, was enormous! Enocxi played out the possibilities in his head as he listened to the elders chat it out about the alliance. He wasn't all too interested in the subject of inter-species and -cultural relations, and rather took interest in spreading ideas and technology to others. "Rocket physics are all the same, no matter how advanced the technology. Eject mass in one direction, and you move in the other. What makes the difference is how efficient and renewable the method of ejection is."
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:44 am

"The physics may be the same but the chemistry isn't.", Podzevitch replied. "The Mana field slows chemical reactions, so the "gunpowder" our ancestors brought with them merely fizzed instead of exploding. We MAY be able to find suitable substitutes for rocket fuel but it won't be easy."
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Fyr3 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:28 am

Shyeal was still taking it all in she had listened in on so much that she was ready to speak up. "What if every dark lord and evil litch to ever plague our lands was simply someone who got their hands on a weapons like the one on this thing...or even worse, a warship. Who knows who else has crashed here, Mneta saw me as not unusual in fact she had some vague understanding of a race of us, elves. So whether we're from here, or perhaps a ship called the yggdrasil? I don't even know, but today will not be forgotten by the drow. I can assure you of this, in fact I would be willing to bet they expected a weapons system like this. They put out too many resources too fast to just be investigating a strange airship crash. No, there's something else at play here." she took a deep breath and said "My folk the elves, are a long lived race and slow to change. I'm honestly shocked that in the eve of my second century that would pick me as their spokesperson, the only reason I can imagine for this is they wanted a fresh mind. I don't think we can afford not to join the galactic alliance, Becuase the next ship that crashes here might be a warship crashing in orc lands. Legends will call whoever got that ship a dark lord." She was clearly unsettled by the subject, and didn't feel she should have this role but she was sure of this. The fact that it was a field that allowed magic was a dread to her, but not what she was worrying about now. Mneta mentioned history "We would also like anything you have on the elves out in space...Or whatever you call the species that...even speaks elvish and was the sole reason Mneta could communicate as far as she did."
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:48 pm

(I'm actually satisfied with how things turned out, so I'm gonna say Thava goes with the spacers to act as ambassador for this planets interests. With that I'm out. Its nice to finish an RP for once even a short one.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Cheerwind nodded. "Alright, yeah... I think this will work. I think I kind of get the thing where you don't want to give lasers to planets just like that, but... the history should do us well, I think we'll be just fine. Well... we..." She stopped, shaking her head. "Umm... Mneta, if there are no rules or anything against it, I'd... like to travel to the stars with your crew! I know Thava wants to become an ambassador, but... I think I'm done with my life as scout and envoy, I think... if you'll take me, I just want to explore the worlds beyond this one, Mneta." She'd have to go back to The Court and resign, and explain herself, but... this was an adventure! This was... this was a once in a life time thing!

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:03 pm

E frowns at Podzevitch's objection. "I didn't even mention chemical reactions. Almost anything can be used as fuel- as long as you have a method of accelerating it. The more acceleration you apply, the larger amount of kinetic energy you can extract from it." Chemical rockets really were a thing of the past, considering the Starhunter used ion engines. And these ion engines weren't even like the first ones- those produced minimal thrust with little fuel, and consumed tons of electrical power, something that the Mana field obstructed. "You can get acceleration from burning, heating, breaking apart atoms into unstable particles..." Enocxi continued. "... or by simply compressing the fuel into a tight space and then releasing the pressure." He looked a bit like a wizard too (a very futuristic one, at that) in his long lab coat, which had patterns on it like the trim on Mneta's spacesuit.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay