Star Crash, Culture Clash.

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Star Crash, Culture Clash.

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:02 am

Podzevitch asks a technomancer for a neclace, and breaks it to activate. . “The final vote is Isolation 1, Alliance 5. Our techs will make the final repair right now and we’ll finalize arrangements for diplomacy”. Then he speaks normally. “Sorry Thorgrim. But your people are in the perfect position to dig deeper to get away from the newcomers. Unless you’re interested in the gems like the Dilithium the Captain mentioned. ”

Thorgrims eyebrows shoot up. “Yes. Pehaps I was hasty. Captain, could someone please tell me more about these gems?”

The ships lighting flickers and the lights increase to normal intensity and life support blows cool air from the vents for the first time in a week. “Flassi, Mhassi and Pityr, do a thorough systems check before we put any more power through the engines.”, orders the Captain. Then print archival quality history of the alliance including separate copies relating to histories of species common to Athair and the Alliance, like the Alfar.

Then, as the conversation lulls, the talk of becoming envoys to the alliance raises from an idea to requests.

“OHH, OHH, OHH”, shouts Warryn. “I KNOW A DOZEN GNOMES INCLUDING ME THAT WANNA GO!”

Podzevitch turns to Enoxci. “You should consider taking a few courses at the University. I think you’d be fascinated by “Mana Technology and Applied Physics”. Captain, if you could transport as many injured and others back to Cockaigne, I’m sure we could thank you with foodstuffs and trade goods to last the journey. And I’d better get things together for the paperwork and come with you.

Mneta looks at Shyeal and Cheerwind. “You know, if your people will have me, I could apply as an envoy to your world, and I’d be able to visit pretty often. What did I say about the end of one adventure is the start of the next?”
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Fyr3 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:39 am

Shyeal heard Mneta's comment and smiled, "I would like that, Mneta. In fact I wish I could go with you instead." her hands gently run down her family heirloom of a necklace, the one she had this whole time and said softly "I wish I could see myself going along with you, despite the fact the rangers might let me go as scouting strange and distant lands is part of my job, but within this mana field is where I belong. Right Chip?" the squirrel chirrs happily, in response. and Shyeal sighs taking one last piece of her newfound authority to say to the ships captain "Captain, I trust you sent Mneta here out as your representative for good reason. She has been peaceful and cooperative to those of us who meant her now harm, my largest regret was meeting her with weapons drawn." Though honestly who could blame the elf, that said it was still handled well in her mind. "They asked for me to speak for the elves, so I ask that she maintains her position in speaking for you and the galactic alliance. Even should they not wish for our nation to join, I would imagine having a diplomat as envoy would nonetheless be something we could all agree upon." She said the last act she'd be using the position for, she looked to Cheerwind wondering if she'd throw in support as well. Thinking for a moment she took off the cloak of her broach, a simple and for one of the few times polished brass clasp with the elven world tree on it, and handed it to Mneta "Just one thing I ask, if you can some how some day. find me the truth about this. I'm not speaking for the elves here though I have no doubt all of elvenkind would be interested in the answer. But this journey raised questions, I never once would have fathomed." She folded her cloak tight and stowed it, she might not have a space brooch on her but that was an easy replacement.
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:41 am

Mneta looks at the clasp and then at Shyeal. "This means much to you. Come with me. Let me give you a remembrance of me." Mneta leads Shyeal to a booth, an alcove with electronics within and places the brooch inside. "Computer, scan and analyze this, then make a duplicate with two lines of text at the perimeter. The outermost line of concentric text to read..." and she speaks a language Shyeal has never heard. "The innermost line of text will be the translation of the first line, in Alvar, both at approximately 1/10 the radius of the circle, holographic display of appearance before synthesis". A flickering light zips back and forth across the broach, which sparkles at the touch of the beam. Then an illusion of the broach appears, looking identical to the original ("Tree" in the center) but two lines of text appear in the perimeter of the broach. Before she can make out the words in Elvish, Mneta says "Perfect. Duplicate." The lights scan the broach again, machines whir and hum, then stop with a clank that sounds like a broach dropped in a metal drawer. Mneta waves her hand over the lights and the drawer emerges automatically. Mneta hands her the duplicate broach. "We made these duplication machines in case we needed emergency repairs, we could always get missing parts." Mneta says as she places the broach in Shyeals hand and closes her hand over it. "I'll come back to visit, even if I have to buy my own ship.", then Mneta hugs her.

Spoiler: show
(There's a good possibility that Cheerwind will follow, either way, there's also a good chance the friends will break into tears)

When Shyeal finally gets the chance to read the broach, she can't make out the ring of the first language, but the Elvish translation reads: "The end of one adventure. The beginning of the next"

Spoiler: show
(There'll be a few days of packing and loading goods onto the Starhunter. We can RP the goodbyes if you like. It'll take me a few weeks hiatus to start the next phase of the adventure. We can separate the Adventures on Athair from the adventures with the galactic alliance. Let me know what you've thought about the RP, what we need more of, what less. I don't promise to do it, but I'll let you know if I will or won't)
Siuddithsi
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:57 pm

(Siu gave me a little pestering and I came up with a new character idea, so I might be hopping back into this RP on the alien side of things. Got huge collection of twelve species of aliens to contribute, though I'll be focusing on one i haven't explored much. I've got a good concept for it. They're called Akteka, their essentially technopathic Slimes that create mecha suits for a more stable and protective body. (usually made of about the same materials as a standard car or truck, metal shell, rubber and plastic insides. Sometimes with some decorations or fancy paint jobs too. My character Ix will likely have a red mecha theme, I'm thinking Neo-Zeon style from Gundam Unicorn, but she's also real chubby XD)
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:56 pm

Cheerwind nodded, smiling brightly. "I am certain The Fairy Court will accept you as an envoy!... although talk of leaving my job may have been a bit hasty if we're going to be returning here often. I'm... undecided. I've got time to think of it... I think." She shook her head, watching Mneta and Shyeal duplicate and exchange the broach, a cute, meaningful gesture! "And since repairs may take some time... I may ask you accompany me to The Fairy Courts, and make your position as envoy to my people official! Though..." She tapped her chin. "The leaders of this world may have to start considering some greater meeting of leaders, so an envoy like you won't have to travel for a month to meet all of them..." She chuckled, before landing on Mneta's shoulder. Adventures, the end of some, beginning of others... she was giddy with excitement!
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:54 pm

The "Starhunter" landed on the outskirts of Portsmouth, the port (naturally) city 40 miles from Cockaigne. The Technomancers made certain that the repairs would last, while the ship took on food and trade goods, scanning everything carefully (and showing those who are curious how it works) to prevent infestation. The crew took shore leave in shifts (also with scanning to prevent STDs), and the Envoys went back to Cockaigne to talk to their leaders about the plan.

While the Envoys were talking with their governments, the Captain gave some advice on things to maximize their chances of acceptance by the Galactic Alliance.
"The Alliance will want to know how the factions get along. We've searched our records and think the species you call Aarokocra, Bugbears, Dwarves, Elves, Gnomes, Goblins, Halflings, Orcs, Ogres, Sahuaguin, Tabaxi, Thri-Kreen and Treants may be descendants of Alliance species. Several of those are known for...not getting along well with others, and we'll contact their Alliance representatives to see if they want to establish contact with your populations. In the meantime, are there nations of Elves or humans who haven't been a part of this, who might want to be?" The leaders mention the other 5 human nations and the scattered settlements of the other main species and all agree that they'll sent diplomats to invite them to participate while the current participants negotiate with the Alliance, and suggest brainstorming a common neutral meeting place for those seeking Alliance.

Meanwhile, the Drow had seen the weapon in use and had sent a party of ten of their diplomats under a flag of truce. All are exceptionally handsome or beautiful and prove to be erudite speakers. Given the same interrogation as the star-farers, 6 of the 10 prove to be chaotic evil Lolth worshippers (1 is male), two are female mercenaries of neutral alignment, one is a NE worshipper of Vhaeraun (and the second male in the group) and the last woman is a NG worshipper of Eilistraee. The last two are shockers since Drow tend to execute those who don't worship Lolth. "We saw what that weapon did" says the leader of the Drow group. "We figured you'd be seeking alliance, and want to be sure you don't use it as an excuse to use those weapons on us. If you don't like who we've chosen, we know there are Drow who've become citizens of your country. Pick them to represent our interests. In the meantime, we'll honor a truce".
The mind reading and truth detecting show she isn't lying, and that any of them would gladly seduce or be seduced to keep the star farers from giving super powerful weapons to the surface dwellers

The Captain thinks the request is reasonable. Due to space issues, he says each species can only send 3 diplomats, tops.
Podzevitch and the Leaders of Queensland agree that Laeilin, a young scholar and lawyer, Auril Verithorne, Aasimar Diviner (the “gold” woman) and Kalind the Githzerai psion would be the ones. Auril and Kalind also will be able to tell if the Alliance diplomats are being truthful.

(I expect there'll be a discussion on the drow envoys, so I'm leaving it here)
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri May 04, 2018 3:26 pm

(Looks like no one is interested in a "shore leave" adventure. So I'm thinking how things will play out. Running on a subplot that technomancy makes cloning possible, so players & red shirts can reform after vore, since it's only been a threat so far. Otherwise considering power level of new characters & will pm when part II is ready to play.)
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:23 am

Starhunter in space.jpg
Siuddithsi
---

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay