sandwich vore and femcan post m/f content

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

sandwich vore and femcan post m/f content

Postby tommyturkey » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi my name is Tommy turkey and i'm looking for the following content, especially to connect with a woman to rp and do this stuff together with in sharing, explore things, and have a wonderful time. please send me a msg if interested! the following are my interests. Sandwich vore f/m (i'm the m), femcan, transformed into food like a turkey or sandwich to be eaten by one or a few women, femdom, rp, swapping content, food fetish, unbirth, lactation, and bdsm are my main fetishes and interests i wish to explore here and with a wonderful woman to connect with. thanks so very much be well bye for now and talk soon! thanks tommy turkey :)
Tommy turkey either in your sandwich, belly, oven, or underneath you!
tommyturkey
New to the forum

Re: sandwich vore and femcan post m/f content

Postby bellybound » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:02 pm

theres a good sandwich vore video on clips for sale Lilania a SSBBW who puts a a man named tommy in her sandwich and butters the bread and her little tommy all up then she puts the other slice of bread over him and starts eating after a few bites you see tommy in her mouth with the pieces of bread and butter rolling around in her mouth before she swallows him whole and then shows her talking to him in her fat gut! I bought the video a few years ago its a good one for sure!
bellybound
New to the forum

Postby wamdueCastle » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:30 pm

I have always liked the idea, of being either shrunk down, and being put inside a burger, or my whole self being made into burger meat, and sold at a fast food restaurant, some customers, knowing, some not. The moments of the burger being built, then the bun squashing it all together me inculde, as I become one with the burger is a nice bit of foreplay before im swallow.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:21 pm

yeah this is something I could enjoy, either being shrunk part made into part of a burger, that moment the bun is pressed down and I become one with the burger is nice foreplay before I am swallowed.

Or the whole of me is made into burger meat, and served to hundreds of knowing and unknowing customers

Last bumped by tommyturkey on Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:21 pm.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore Roleplay