Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Voidrazor » Wed May 27, 2020 7:38 pm

The attempts to roll Abby around would have some success, but she makes for an awkward orb to move. Especially since she had three distinct bulges squirming about within her to make rolling quite the task. Still, she would do her best to aid in the movement a bit while calling up to her furred friend. "Back to the beach then? I suppose I can digest there just as easily..."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Thu May 28, 2020 6:30 am

Lili'fey climbs on up on all fours on Abby to talk back at her with a glance down over the side of her belly. Though she wasn't huge, she was big enough for this to work! And the buldges just make the roll more exciting! Like three balls in one bag. She just winds up using all fours to balance herself as she walks away from the beach - meaning Abby was rolling towards it! And being on all fours meant she was more balanced. Her big fluffy tail was raised partially to keep it clear. "Safer to keep together!"
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Fri May 29, 2020 5:13 pm

The way Lang can idly toss something the tiefling just struggled with down her throat like it's nothing through a casually open maw, and repeatedly on top of it, is possibly quite a sight to see for the woman interested in learning to do so herself. The slight bulge of each one is effectively gone once it gets past her neck. Feeling the dragontaur's belly gives the soft squish of a nice pudge layer before getting to the prize buried within. Eating things whole and alive makes Lang's stomach easy to find in there. It'd be difficult at first, but each fish packed inside makes the organ swell further as it's cargo load increases. In turn making the mass of struggling fish that much easier to find and feel grow the small bit larger as every morsel gets packed in alongside what's already in there.

Given the comment of two whole people only being enough to start sating her human belly, an actually filled to full tummy for Lang would doubtlessly reach body dwarfing enormity. A pale mountain spreading out in every direction it can to contain more food eaten in a single sitting than many could manage in a week. Maybe even a month!

Being in the position of feeding herself at a relatively casual pace keeps Lang from being metaphorically blind to the boat rocking. Even if the fact she's lying down keeps her rooted and steady enough for it to not be a concern on it's own. The sudden disappearance of hands on her steadily swelling tum is cause for attention though. Still takes a moment to figure out what happened, though the yelling certainly helps figure out where her attending hands went. "Don't swallow her!" The tone is more surprise and alarm than anything. Lang is fully aware that given the chance she could have been in the exact same position of having been below the edge with a gaped maw when the boat rocked that Taizee is now. Can't be mad over an apparent accident.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun May 31, 2020 9:32 am

Loosely holding onto the lip of the boat while a low, "Aaah"~ echoing up from her throat, Taizee was completely unaware of the identity of the incoming treat as she patiently awaited being fed. Though the tieflings exclamations hit her moments before it's all over, Lang's shout does not, as it's all over in the blink of an eye. With the sensation of the tiefling's head hitting the back of her gullet and filling her mouth quite snugly, Taizee instinctually eases up her muscles to allow the big snack entry, as well as tossing her head a little further back to keep gravity pulling her meal straight down for the few moments of swallowing she would need! And so, with a few bobbing bounces of her lure, a couple of 'Ulp's and 'Glk's, and what could only be described as a reaction, the tiefling woman quickly slid straight down the mermaid's gullet, rapidly vanishing from the outside world as she became a great, distinct bulge first in Tai's throat, then chest and finally already bloated human tum.

As she opened her eyes again while her mouth closed with a little hiccup and a smile, Taizee was about to muse about the pleasant weirdness of the last fish when Lang's exclamation hit her, realizing it was her they were all addressing. Blinking with a confused, "Eh? Don't swallow who? What's going o-oh!", the mer scanned across the faces of the boat and finally realized that one was missing, and that the movements emminating from her fish (and tiefling) filled human tummy definitively was of someone with hands and feet to push and press with. Taking on an embarrassed, conflicted expression, the mer cups her hands beneath her rounded, bloated tum that had pushed her garb up and away from it's expanse, and apologizes, "I'm really sorry! I thought you were a particularly yummy and nice fish! I'll let you out in a bit if you want, I bet there's some rope onboard we could fish her out with, without spitting up the fish too, right Kalkat?", before returning to cling onto the boat and look up at it's sailors, particularly her hobgoblin.

Spoiler: show
Rolled a 18 for the Landing Slide immediate vore action to insta-nom the tiefling, which was enough to beat her CMD https://orokos.com/roll/811131 (Forgot to add the +2 from Shoreline Skirmisher from being half-submerged or more)
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:44 am

The tiefling struggled all the way down. "STOP, STOP! I'M NOT GETTING EATEN TWICE IN ONE DAY!" It seemed, though, that she was. Try though she might, she was forced into Taizee's belly along with all the fish she had gulped down. Once she was squeezed in, she paused. The cold feeling of fear was filling her up again. Not quite as much as before, but it was still there. She pressed her palm up against Taizee's stomach walls. "Yes! Please! Get me out of here!" She tried to lay back and relax a little. At least she wouldn't be staying long, she hoped...

Meanwhile, the hobgoblin straightened up, rubbing his head. "Ow, what the..." Kalkat trailed off. He could see the handprint from inside Taizee's tummy and his mind kind of wandered. "Wow," he breathed, enraptured by the sight. Then he shook his head. "Uh, yeah, I'm... sure we have rope around here somewhere. Here, let me just find it..." He leaned back over, taking his time to look around for rope. Oh how he'd love to feel over that belly. Someone inside pressing against the walls, causing it to buck and squirm under him while his hands pressed back, wriggling and writhing as he pressed himself against Taizee's body, kissing her and... no. The tiefling didn't sound like she was having fun. All the same, he dawdled a bit.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:09 pm

There's some real vexation over the current state of affairs. Who wouldn't be at least a little miffed over their belly rubber disappearing down someone else's throat? But Lang holds her thoughts as nothing more, she did invite herself along for this and wouldn't want to release someone while being antagonized either. Instead she leans over to give Kalkat the rope he's having trouble finding. The sooner this incident is over the sooner it can be put collectively behind them.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:33 am

With the struggle and alarm escaping her bouncing, bloated tum, Taizee cradles her middle, gives it a firm hug and exclaims, "Don't worry! My belly is nice towards nice people, so you'll be fine! Just breathe calmly and relax, and we'll get you right out in no time! Right guys?", before looking back up at the remaining people in the boat. Probably having no issues getting atop of the rather sizeable pile of fish and staying there, the tiefling woman would be able to keep the sizzling acids eating a way the fish at the bottom of Tai's tum from reaching her and giving her a bit of an itch. And though she wasn't exactly remaining still on purpose to not mix up the various piscine and humanoid foodstuff swelling out her bellies, the mermaid did so as she was just idly waiting for the rope.

Presumably being handed the rope from Kalkat one way or another, Taizee would begin to gently gape up again, only to get an idea, smile, and exclaim, "Oh! Hang on a second! I know a way this yucky rope will go down way easier!", before hurriedly reaching up into the boat, partially smushing her engorged, rounded belly against it's side, and potentially Kalkat too, depending on how close to the edge he was seated, as she got her hands on a decently sized mackerel. Tying the rope around it's tail, the mermaid gleefully cooed, "There! Now it should go down nicely!", then quickly took in the fish and a good bit of the rope in a single chomp and swallow!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:37 pm

Meanwhile, the duo of Abby and Lili'fey would continue their odyssey back to the beach! The belly on Abby groaning as it melts down its meals and becomes much softer before too long. This newfound softness might inhibit the rolling strategy a bit, but the pair should make it back to the rest of the crew before too long!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:36 pm

The tiefling tries to stay calm, not moving and stimulating the stomach around her. It's a little hard, given the arms squeezing around her. Still, as she hears Taizee gulp the rope down, she felt out around around, trying to feel where the rope would enter. This prodding could be seen from the outside if you squinted hard enough. In addition, she focuses on one spot. A spot that happens to be wrong.

All the while, Kalkat stares at Taizee's throat. He could almost feel the swallow. Then his eyes droop downwards, towards the belly. The belly where fingers are prodding around. And Kalkat can't help reaching out and laying his hands on it, right on the tiefling's fingers.

In an instant, the fingers stop poking. A moment later, the tiefling clears her throat. "OK," she says. "I've got the rope. Pull me out!"

Meanwhile, the mate is watching the horizon, her brow rising. Then she turns around just in time to see Lili and the Ball rolling back into camp. She can't help staring. "What did you do?" she asks them.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:50 pm

Keeping in mind how things would feel if the metaphorical shoe were on the other foot in this situation, Lang helps to gently fish the Teifling out from the pile of fish in a fish. How fishy all this has suddenly become.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:33 am

Meanwhile was clueless to all the drama unfolding. And it was getting harder to roll Abby given how good her digestion was doing. Just as she fell off the shapeshifter into the sand (to be rolled over by a belly), she spluttered and looked up at the lookout as she began working sand out of her fur. It actually looked like she could easily shake it out somehow. Like a sand-dweller. "Nothing. Found some food. What did YOU do?" she counters.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:40 am

As both Kalkat and the tiefling is dawdling about both inside and outside her swollen midriff, Tai is just fidgeting a bitin the water, occasionally breathing a bit heavily and gently biting onto the rope emerging from the corner of her mouth. Hearing the quiet, half-muffled go-ahead, the mer gaped up wide once more with a quick, "Okay, pull, I guess!", as she braced herself against the railing of the rowboat. And so, despite the rope occasionally yielding a bit more resistance than normal as Taizee instinctually gave a little swallow, with both Kal and Lang pulling that was no big problem and the tiefling was tugged up in through the upper sphincter again, into the mermaids's throat, and finally out of her maw and into the rowboat. Hacking and coughing a tad, Tai rested her upper body onto the rowboat as she gave her most thorough apology to the tiefling.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Abylus sighs and looks to Lili'fey with a frown. "No need to get all uppity with the mate... but yes we did find some food and I may have taken the opportunity to gorge while it was available." The shifter chuckles a touch nervously and rights herself as best she can, settling into a good position to let her shrinking stomach finish digesting her multi pig meal. "I take it the others have not returned as of yet?"
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:37 pm

Scatty watched the whole incident with the Tiefling somewhat transfixed. She had never seen anyone accidentally swallow someone else before. Initially, she was curious if Tai would give the tiefling up willingly, but as she watched her question was answered. She made a mental note of the fact that eating other crew-members seemed to be frowned upon.

Once the tiefling was safely recovered from Tai's stomach, Scatty scooted over to her and examined her curiously, looking her up and down and sniffing the strong fishy smell coming off her. "Hmm. Scatty wonders what that was like for you?" She says, gently prodding the tiefling with one finger.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:03 pm

Kalkat helped Lang to pull. He filed the image of Taizee with a squirmy belly in the back of his mind, though. That was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen, and he couldn't wait to find a way to recreate it. With him on the outside.

The tiefling didn't struggle as she got pulled into open air. At least, not until she was halfway out of the mermaid's mouth. Then she started squirming to try and work her way back into the open air. At last, she was free. The moment her feet touched the boat she started scooping water out of the ocean and splashing it over herself to rinse off the stink of stomach acid. "Uhh, all fine," she told Taizee. "You're fine. Nothing to worry about." Then she turned to Scatty. "Oh, it was nothing," she replied, "I'm alright." Everyone on the boat could notice that she was a little bit tense, though.

The mate rolled her eyes at Lili'fey's lip. "Good to know," she told Abylus. "And no, they're not back yet, but they should be in a little bit. In fact, if you want to take a look..." She offered her telescope to Abylus, pointing out towards the boat. "Our rendezvous should be coming in right about now..."

If the crew of the fishing boat looks out over the water, they'd see what the mate is talking about. A small school of ten smooth, bright purple mermaids were swimming by, bound for the island at a leisurely pace. Most of them were carrying chests of supplies. Two, however, were carrying a sort of underwater palanquin pulled by ropes connected to a net stretched around a board. As they moved, the passenger was pushed against the cushion by the motion of inertia, free to observe what lay ahead.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby D21Jaydee » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:59 pm

((OOC: Reference pic of Nayeli Xochiquetzal, my character!))

Being one of the few travelers from outside the continent, Nayeli often tried reminding herself that she was here on work, studying other cultures while away in order to know how to best heal them, and earning money and knowledge before she got to return home.

And yet, even as she was stuck inside an underwater palaquin, Nayeli couldn't help but press her hands against the sides of her underwater palaquin, seeing the sea creatures in their own home. A part of her wondered how would many of these fishes taste (especially the mermaids!), but all of these people were fascinating to look at. It was like staring at a wholly alien world. Much unlike the previous places she had visited outside of her jungles, the sites by the sea were easier to wear the usual... well, few clothes she had. A loincloth with a thong and a band over her chest.

Nayeli felt the sudden movement pressing her against the cushion underneath. She caressed their soft fabric, wondering how come it was made to be so comfortable.

It was then when she saw that fishing boat. When she was brought up, Nayeli almost clung to the edges, grinning all the way, seeing a new group of people. The tanned woman straightened, pushed her bust up, and settled the long dark-blond braid behind her to avoid it from touching the water and sand.

Upon pressing her left sandal on the warm sands, she felt the air swell her lungs in awe. Her right sandal followed. Nayeli Xochiquetzal stepped forth, looking at... looking at the eclectic party that she saw. New people she could assist in both childbirth, and in combat. She took the job as a mercenary and a bodygurd, given Teocatlán midwives knew far more about combat than would be expected from most people, and being a merchant-warrior was profitable. Maybe being a midwife wouldn't be as--

Whoa!

Nayeli gasped with delight upon witnessing the people on that fishing boat. So many filled bellies! She nearly crawled closer like a jaguar woman. This all reminded of herself and her whole family every time there was a festival...

"Um... Hello! I am Nayeli Xoxhiquetzal. I am a foreigner to these lands," she then rose her head and asked with a cheerful smile, not even knowing if it was a blunt question to ask. "Who of you is pregnant or obese? Just to keep track."
D21Jaydee
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:21 pm

Lang's attention winds up devoted to helping the Teifling emotionally recover from the whole being ate situation now that it's over. Without an external influence, she's poised to miss the whole mermaid caravan going passed due to it.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Lili'fey crosses her arms when Abylus scalds her, though it sounded as though the fishing group had something interesting going on by the use of the spyglass? Whatever. She shrugged and sat on the beach sands, which were cooler than the desert sands she was used to. Wetter? It clumped a bit more than she was used to, but her fur should help shed sand and particles pretty easily. It was then that tasty looking mermaids brought a.. Royal... Thingy? She eyed up the person who stepped out and expected much more clothing on a royal. Little odd. Shifting back to stand, the small big-eared female looked up to her with a flicker of one ear.

Since the woman was on the beach and not near the fishing group, that question was directed to.. Her and Abylus she guessed? Even if the woman was fixated on the plump figures in the distance. Though she was a bit weary at the sudden question, she answers all the same.. "Lang might've knocked up some girls with that giant meat club of hers.." She pauses for thought "I'm pregnant with a ... spirit? God?" She prodded her own glowing belly.

https://i.imgur.com/EqS8MJt.png
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:22 am

Really not among the most insightful of folks, Taizee took the tieflings words at face value, smiling up warmly again as she hoisted her human half further up into the boat and reached out to pat the woman's now saltwater-soaked head. "That's good! I'll do my best not to swallow you again ever!", the mer promised seemingly wholeheartedly, before pulling back, getting her swollen, rounded fish-filled belly free from the lip of the ship, so she could sink back into the water a bit!

That's when she noticed the new arrivals, and so with a pointing look and an idle, "Look at that! I'm going to go check it out!", Tai submerged and swam for the strangely smaller, shorter and much brighter mermaids! Of course she knew that surface merfolk existed, but she had never seen them before herselt, so she was curious! Of course, as stuffed as she were on fish, bloating out her usually eel-like tail into a rounded, wide and not at all sleek form, her speed was reduced to the point that she didn't catch up to the travellers before they had already reached the shore.

Without having heard the question from the strange looking land-dweller, the deep sea mermaid headed straight for the other merfolk, waving and exclaiming, "Hi! I'm Taizee! Or Tai! Either works! Who are you guys!"

Now rather close to the slightly sunburnt, pale and just generally quite weird mermaid with blue glowings spots running down the sides of her stuffed tail and a large, blue, shining orb of a lure dangling above her head, Nayeli could probably tell that Taizee had gotten a litt plump recently, but was not obese or pregnant, just quite stuffed! Of course, that would quickly change if she was allowed to eat like this every day.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:39 am

Abby looks through the spyglass to see the entourage swimming up on the beach. She looks to the mate and hands back the spyglass. "This is the help we have been waiting for? Will they be able to get us to the next island or help fix the ship?"

Once the newcomer makes it land Abby would waddle her way over to them, her stomach shrinking to a more manageable size. It is clear she is not packing on quite as many pounds as she could be, at least not visibly, but the sloshing tum makes clear she is not obese. She gives a small wave to the newcomer who would no doubt notice the milky white bulbous eyes of the amalgamite and the unfinished facial features set on pale gray skin. Clearly, the woman before her was not human and had an appetite to boot! Her grayish white hair hung to her shoulders and she wore a crop top and skirt that let her gut hang freely. Some measure of leather armor could be seen beneath the clothing and patches of her skin looked mottled or even scaled in a way. From her near lipless mouth she managed a smile and spoke to Nayeli. "Hello. You have come to help us? I am Abylus... and well, yes... I am pregnant. Why do you ask?"
Voidrazor
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay