Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby gothaman » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:12 pm

*the bard watched the teifling as he cleaned himself off...she was pretty good looking, despite her attempt to eat him...the clothes were big on the rat, but at least his old stuff wasnt destroyed
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razgriz » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Lili'fey welcomes Scathatch back with a smile and wave, though her occupant is such a buzzkill. Sigh. Well. All that was left now was to watch the boat... And she was restless. So! She decided to go for a wander around the small island. Had to be something interest around here. She doesn't sneak off; making it quite obvious she is looking about.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:46 am

Abylus felt rather relieved once Ibika started to rub her belly. The hard at work gut was soft to the touch already and even starting to shrink down bit by bit. There was nothing more for Abby to do but wait for the ship to arrive and while she did see Lili'fey go out to explore she did not feel particularly up to doing such herself, even calling out to the little fluffer, "Perhaps it might be best if we waited just a bit to have the ship arrive before we venture off in groups?"
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:57 am

"Some might call us that. Kind of comes with the territory of being able to eat people." Not to mention the various degress of monsterous biology about. At least when compared to the standard humanoid body.

Now that she has the room to move. Lang eventually gets to helping the crew get things done and ready for the night and/or morning. Making up for how unhelpful she was when cramped on the ship in a way.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:27 am

Scathatch nods and sits down in the sand, and watches the others going about their business. She doesn't know enough about sailing or sailors to make herself very useful at the moment.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:04 pm

"There's no-one here," Annorus says in response to Abylus. "At least, no-one that I can feel. I could easily be wrong, but there aren't any more creatures like the ones in the monastery on the island."

Ibika kept up the belly rubbing, prodding at the squishy tummy under his fingers. A part of him was still curious about the process, but another was wondering what she'd look like in a few months, as her belly expanded. Unconsciously, his hand drifted a little lower, under the belly button, though he stopped himself from going too far down.

The tiefling finally finishes washing herself off, then turns around and notices Mio looking at her. After a moment of silence, she smiles awkwardly at him, then pulls her clothes back on. She seems a little less nervous, though. She walks up to Lang, following her for a few moments before clearing her throat. "So, you... eat people," she says. "How... did you learn to do it?"
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:03 pm

Lang sets aside the task she was doing to address the Tiefling woman. "The basic act itself comes with the territory of well..." Lang gestures toward herself in general. "Longren are naturally equipped for it. Personally I can even go so far as eating several times my mass comfortably if given the chance." a casual answer despite the otherwise awkward topic. "Doing it safely and such on the other hand, I learned in Chanzui's temples."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:26 pm

Abby would simply sit down in the sand and surf and let Ibika continue to rub at her tum. She was content to wait until the ship arrived as she digested her food. She also made no attempt to stop that downward drifting hand however. To the glowing belly of Lili'fey however she would respond, "I won't stop you from going off exploring, I just thought it might be wisest to wait until the ship and remainder of the crew arrive before any wandering off happens. That way we can make search parties and be a bit more safe about things. You might not sense any of those weird creatures, but there are other dangers than just wildlife." She spoke mostly from her own paranoid upbringing there, the underdark was crazy dangerous even without the murderous creatures that tend to live there, but she could have a point... or not. Only way to know would be to find out after all.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby gothaman » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:45 pm

*the bard would explore the island, hoping that there would be food on the island, just so that if the supplies from the ship weren't enough, they would have better survival chances*
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:21 am

Scathatch sat on the beach and rested, not sure what else to do and—definitely—not wanting to wander off alone onto the unknown land.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:20 pm

Surfacing just in front of Kalkat, Taizee looked up to his face with a smile, before her eyes darted to his bags and the fruit in his hand. Slipping fully onto land again, the mermaid smiled a bit more sheepishly as she misunderstood and explained, "Ermh, I haven't caught any dinner yet, but I guess I would love to once I do! There were fish on the way here, so I'm sure there are some around this island as well!"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:17 pm

The tiefling woman frowned as Lang gave her answer. "Ah," she said. "I see. Well, I'll have to go over there some time and see if they can teach me."

"I know," Annorus said. "But there aren't any spiritual enemies around, and that's of no small comfort to me."

Kalkat chuckled a little. "Well, don't worry about that." Then he walked forward, a few of the blue citrus spilling out of his hands. "I've got some stuff you can stuff yourself with." He finally dropped it all at Taizee's... tail, then moved next to her body. "May I listen as you eat them?"

The quest across the island indeed took a little over an hour. There is some vegetation on it, some of which is edible. Coconuts, taro, some barley. Not a whole lot, but enough to sustain the crew on the island for a few nights, provided not too much was taken.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:28 pm

Lang excitedly claps her hands together despite the woman's disappointment. "I'm sure they'll be excited to have someone interested in learning there." she excitedly responds. The chance for a convert is obvious. But she'll leave that to the temple to avoid being overbearing.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:15 pm

"Oh! For me? Thank you so much! And of course you can sit here with me while I eat! You should have some too, if you haven't already!", Tai beamed as she caught the bags of fruit on her tailfin, so the chance of getting sand on them was as little as possible! Curling it around infront of herself and Kalkat, so it was well within reach of both of them, the mermaid would begin peeling and munching on the fruit, musing, "It is a bit more work like this, but with how yucky the peel is, it's worth it!", before tilting another half in past her lips, chewing happily for a bit, then swallowing heartily with a wet 'GLP'.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:00 am

Scatty noticed Tai eating the fruit, and sniffed the air. Her stomach grumbled, and she stood up and walked over to Tai, and said "Share food?" She tilted her head curiously at the mermaid, and said "I am hungry, did not eat any Sahuagin earlier."
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:17 pm

*the bard would return to the group. "I looked about the island...a couple days food if we ration it down, I reckon."
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voidrazor » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:24 pm

Hearing that the island only seemed to have some edibles on it elicited a sigh of relief from Abylus. "That is helpful. It should allow us enough time to repair the ship hopefully." Her stomach had shrunk considerably but her midsection still had a slight swell to it, mostly fat from her recently digested meals. She got up slowly and smiled at the drow next to her. "If it is safe then, perhaps we should start to gather some of those supplies?"
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:54 am

Scatty's stomach growled audibly, and she looked around at the other crew-members, and cleared her throat (with a loud grumbling sound), and then said; "Does anybody have food to share, please?"
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:55 pm

The first mate nods at Mio's report. "Thanks," she says. Then she turns to include Abylus in the conversation. "That should be just fine for tonight. Feel free to eat all you want: just trust me on this." For some reason, the barley would look especially appealing to Lili'fey at the moment.

For Scatty and Taizee. Everyone can see it, I just want it grouped.
Spoiler: show

Kalkat leans his head into Taizee's body, eagerly listening as her stomach accepts his offerings. One hand raises up, running over her skin and probing out what might be in the stomach. "Mmm... yeah, it is. Hmm?"

He looks up and noticed Scatty walking by. At first, he's a little surprised. He nods quickly, though. "Sure, help yourself." He's a little concerned whether the fruit will be enough for the two of them, but he's happy to share.

The tiefling woman appreciates Lang's lack of push. Then she notices Scatty looking for food. "I might be able to help with that," she says. "I was actually about to take the boat out and start fishing." She winks at Kalkat. "If either of you want to join me, we can all fish together."

Kalkat blushes a little when he's spotted, then his jaw drops open at the idea. Quickly, he nods. "That sounds like a good idea," he says. "Taizee?"
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:52 am

Lili'fey waved back at Abby; since she disagreed. She had to follow her curiosity and senses. She didn't plan on going too far. Maybe a lap of the island, if it was small enough and nothing on the beaches caught her attention. Those big ears of hers would allow her to hear something coming, worst case scenario. Plus she wasn't really one for camping; she can crash in someone elses bed. When her occupant would speak up, though. She let out an irritated sigh. "They're noisy." She directed her hands to cupping her ears with a sweeping, cleaning motion before she resumed her walk. But once she had enough time to relax again, she would turn back and follow her tracks to the party once more. Perhaps crossing paths with the bard who seemed to have similar ideas?

From a distance she observed. There sure were a lot of regular bodies that were interested in eating them.. Huh. She may have to jump on that oppertunity. With the bards return, too. It confirmed the food stocks. "We can eat lang, worst case." She joked with a chuckle.

(clarity, whats the barley? as in the herb/veg?)
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay