Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Voidrazor » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:08 pm

Abby would work until it was clear her efforts were in vain, and then she would instead start helping out with moving the cargo. Once on deck with the others however, the situation did become clear. There was a lot of open water between them and land. Abylus also grew up underground where large bodies of water were rather rare and thus swimming was not exactly core curriculum for her. Hearing her new bardic friend mention that he cannot swim she chimes in. "Swimming long distance might be hard for me too..." She thought she might be able to adapt some traits from the sahuagin she ate to help with that... but while the thing looked humanoid it was a bit more complex in makeup. She couldn't absorb any useful traits from the monstrous creature... unless the beginnings of a potbelly counted as a beneficial trait!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:34 am

The captain nods. "If you have anywhere you can store the crew that's slightly less acidic, that would be wonderful. If not, just do what you can."

After the longboat shoves off (containing the wyvaran first mate, the dwarf that fed Scathatch, and two muscular elves), about sixteen people are left on board, not counting the adventurers. The captain and eight others are working in the ship, leaving seven up on deck. They are Kalkat, Ibika, Mio, the brunette from the inn, a green gripli man, a purple tiefling woman, and a hook-nosed sylph man.

As soon as Kalkat sees her, he rushes over to Taizee. Likewise, Ibika walks over to Abylus, smiling and ready to follow her. The brunette, after getting a glimpse at Lang, walks over to Taizee as well. The gripli stares at Lang, but almost instantly walks over to her to get a better look at her. The tiefling and the sylph hang back, waiting for someone to claim them.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:53 am

Immediately as Kalkat stepped up to her, Taizee would draw her buddy into a long, tight hug, during which the hobgoblin could vividly feel the additions the tummy full of sahuagin-meat had added to the mermaid, in the form of a fulller busom, wider hips and a general, if very slight increase in the softness of her flesh. Eventually letting go again after having given a quiet, "It's good to see you again! ... I was a little worried", the mer would look to the brunette, give a little smile and a nod, before taking a deep, needy breath as she prepared to raise her voice and address the whole crowd.

"So uhm... As I am sure everyone is aware, the ship is probably going to sink before making it all the way to land, so the captain ordered us uh, amphi-... ocean-born crewmembers to help get everyone who can't swim to shore safe and sound! ... T-the issue is that I don't think I can carry more than one person on my back without it hampering my swimming too much, maybe two people if you don't weigh much or are carrying a lot, so... T-the best option kinda seems to be carrying everyone right here!", Tai exclaimed with a bit of a fluster as she patted her human tum, not very used to speaking before a crowd. "I can probably fit three people safely in my human stomach without it hampering my movement too much, and if we just wait until the ship actually goes down, there should be no chance for me to actually accidentally digest anyone, a-as Kalkat would attest to! ... And uh, if we wait for the ship to go down, we aqua- buh, difficult words... The ones among us who can breathe under water can also make sure the swimmers among the crew actually make it to shore as well, and aren't attacked by anything, dragged down with an undertow or something like that! That's uhm... At least what I think we should do!"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:49 am

Scathatch blinked and then walked over to the two who were hanging back, and tapped the tiefling on the hand and smiled at her. The razor angler hesitated and then said;

"You look pretty! I can carry you inside me, if you want-" She paused then then licked the tiefling's hand to taste it, and then said "My insides aren't painful. They are very gentle. You don't have anything to be scared of!"
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:38 am

The vote from the captain to Lang's seemingly crazy plan to get everyone and all the supplies to shore is luckily blessing enough to get things underway. Though Lang did overestimate how many were to be left dependent on the aquatically capable for safe transport. "While I can only speak for myself in this regard, I am capable of keeping my stomachs safe for passengers. The only other place I personally have could be embarrassing for all parties."

The fact so many of the people faced with being passengers inside the few oceanically adapted folks are willing to be proactive about it is a relief. Even if one case feels like a deliberate avoidance of contact with Lang, silver lining and all that. Similarly, Taizee's impromptu second announcement of the situation removes any chance of missing it due to Lang's previous dash of subtlety about it. "Similarly, I should be able to fit several people. If our unexpected guest from the deep is able and willing to contribute to this endeavor there shouldn't be any issues getting everyone and everything safely to land." She amends before noticing said guest is being proactive about contributing. Hopefully in the intended manner.

Lang hasn't changed much since the group from Redscale and the ship's crew first made contact so there isn't anything new to really see that hasn't always been there. Aside from the real possibility the frogman never got a chance to look at the tauric woman up close before this. "Don't worry. I am something of a professional at this." she mentions while reaching her arm down toward him to get things moving. The sooner everyone is stored away the sooner they can get swimming and so on.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:56 am

*the bard scratched the back of his head. "this is going to ruin my outfit..." he hung back, unsure what to do.
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voidrazor » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:27 pm

Abby would nod to her new drow friend and stroll over toward Lang. She trusted the dracotaur, especially after that lovely night they had together in the jail cell! With a happy smile she would beckon over Ibika. "You can handle transporting all of us right Lang? I uhhh... am not too keen on this idea but I'm not the best swimmer and I'd rather not chance it." She pats her midsection some in a telling way. The pregnant amalgamite may not be showing a bump just yet but there was no sense risking a swim to shore when you could get the help of a friend!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:21 pm

The tiefling woman cringes a little as Scathatch just up and tastes her. "Uh, thanks," she says. Still, she adjusts fairly quickly to the idea. In fact, her next move is to put her hand into Scatty's mouth, pushing it a little deeper. "Let me know if you need me to do anything."

Kalkat hugs Taizee's new additions briefly, especially her wider hips. "Yeah, uh, yeah," he tells her. "I'm f-fine. Was just, uh, busy for a little while." He presses his cheek to Taizee's fuller tummy and rubs up and down a little before realizing he had a fellow passenger. "Uh, you can... go on ahead," he tells the brunette. "I can wait a little."

For a brief moment, the brunette smiles at Kalkat. Then she walks up to Taizee. "Alright," she says, her manner much more business-like, "I'm ready to go when you are." She lifts up her hands. "Just please be gentle. I'm... a bit delicate too at the moment." She offers up her hands.

Ibika notices Abby patting her tummy. It takes him a moment, but he realizes just what her meaning is. "You're pregnant?" he asks. "Congratulations." Then he looks at Lang. "Well, if you don't mind holding four inside you, I'm ready when you are."

The grippli takes a hold of Lang's hand and lets himself get lifted up. He doesn't say anything, but he is watching Lang's lips and neck with obvious interest. When he finally gets a glimpse of Lang's gullet, he can't help letting out a small "wow" as his eyes go wider. After that, it takes him a few seconds, but he would try to fit his legs into Lang's mouth first.

The sylph looks at Mio. "You're telling me, buddy," he said. "Still, any port in a storm and all that. And I guess it could be comfortable..." Before Mio can move, the Sylph walks over to Taizee. "I hope you don't mind," he asks her, "if I take the last spot inside you?"
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:47 pm

"great...i guess that leaves me with the tiefling and new fish..." Mio approached Scathatch. "room for one more?"
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anime_Chaos » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:59 am

When the underdark adapted duo approach Lang is a tad preoccupied admitting her first passenger. While Lang hadn't thought that far ahead at first, his desire made evident is the smart way in these circumstances. It keeps his 'up' relative to Lang's without the need to reorient once inside. In a confined space that's due to get rather crowded as he gets the chance to find out before Lang's gulping sends the frog man's head past her lips.

What the waiting pair do get while Lang is busy is a thumbs up to Abby from Lang's free hand in confirmation of her confidence to handle three people. Followed by a sputter around the grippli's torso once Ibika calls the recently conceived child a fourth. Once the small man is settled in as a bulging shape on Lang's human belly that makes her look closer to the pregnant party than Abby currently does the taur finally speaks up. "I wouldn't want to ride inside someone either, but given the circumstances I can't think of another way to get everyone to shore safely." Lang stifles a burp that she promptly swallows back down on account of needing that air inside at the time being. "A little crowded, but the four of you shouldn't slow me down much. Grippli man had the right idea though. If I start at your feet your up will match my up. Unless you'd rather spend the whole trip upside down for some reason."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:14 pm

Abby smiles to Ibika and nods toward Lang. "Thank you... and ummm... I suppose that makes sense." The girl steps up next and reaches for Lang's hand. "Guess I'll go next. I'll do my best not to move around too much."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:09 am

As Abby walks up, Ibika moves to join her. "Call this a shot in the dark," he tells Lang, "but would you be able to swallow us both down at once? Just curious, you don't have to."

Inside Lang's belly, the grippli does, in fact, settle in easily. All he has to do is squat down a little and he is ready. He then slaps the wall of Lang's stomach. "I'm ready!" he calls out.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:53 pm

Scathatch smiled at Mio and said "It is great! Two people inside me are better than one!" She gently took the Tiefling's hand and pulled the woman toward her mouth, opening it wide and pulling the horned, demonic-looking head into her maw easily, closing her eyes as she did so and enjoying her meal - but still remembering that she's not actually supposed to digest the passengers!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:27 pm

The tiefling freezes up as the mouth comes down. This is mainly a nervous reaction, though, and she quickly... tries to limber herself up. Instead, she just kind of slumps, still tense as a violin string but now a little bit shorter.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:05 am

Lang takes Abby's offered hand. Not someone she can so casually lift like the smaller frog man, but still. "You don't have to worry about that. Some movement in there can feel nice." A moment that gets cut short by Ibika's interjection. "As a matter of fact I can. If you both want to do it like that... Lying down on the deck would probably be best. I'm not going to be able to lift you both up at once for that."

The slap from the inside of Lang's bloated belly causes it to bulge out momentarily. Something she reflexively rubs afterward. Not going to be able to reach most of herself in a minute here. Something that is more than a little exciting for the gluttonous taur.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Abby nods to this and proceeds to pull her hand away from the taur and move toward Ibika. "Alright then, I guess we can try that... might make the trip down a bit more tight but would be nice to start the journey with a friend." The girl blushes a bit and proceeds to get down onto the deck, pulling at Ibika to do the same!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Ibika gets down on the deck readily. Slowly and gently, he wraps his arms around Abby's waist, holding her close to him. "Thanks," he says. "I'll try not to wiggle around too much."

Meanwhile, the grippli gets an idea. He spreads out his long, spidery fingers and starts to rub all over the inside of Lang's stomach. He has no idea how proper this is, but he is down there and he has the idea. If Lang tells him to stop, he does, but until then he keeps going.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:04 pm

*he waits patiently for the fish to finish with the tiefling, to panic about the slowly sinking ship would waste time, and time was money.*
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:06 pm

"It's no problem at all. If it makes you more comfortable with this it's well worth the extra effort on my part." Tactfully Lang does not mention the extra satisfaction she'll get out of having two people hitting her gut at once over downing them individually. Once the pair is laid out Lang goes through the process of kneeling down and bending over to actually carry out the act. The process of which sees the frog man's world tip over during his attempts to massage the taur from within.

Given the pair's apprehension Lang is very too the point when swallowing them down. Movements of her practiced throat with help of her hands pulling the pair down toward her soon to be very bloated belly. Once Abby and Ibika are deep enough down her throat that she can manage it, Lang lifts them up to finish things up with the help of gravity. And more pressingly make the room for her swelling stomach he didn't have while she was bent over.

Lang does her best to keep her satisfaction over being so glutted quiet for the benefit of her passengers not needing to deal with her enjoying this on top of everything they may find unpleasant about being stuck inside of her until the castaway supply flotilla reaches land, but she can't help roaming her hands along the sides of her now expansive human midsection to feel how full her gut is.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:12 pm

Abby was indeed a bit nervous about the whole ordeal. Having Ibika hold her close was a comfort though and she hugs him tightly to her in turn. She knew Lang wouldn't digest the group of them, but the simple fact that she was going to be in their belly was a touch distressing. Nevertheless, the girl braces herself and rather quickly finds herself being squashed down the dracotaur's throat with her new friend. She stayed as still as possible but ultimately would end up squirming a bit just because of the tightness of the confines of the esophagus. With her feet soon spilling into the human gut, she would feet her toes around to find the Grippli man and then angle herself away from him so as to not smoosh him into the walls! Once completely sealed inside her jail cell lover, Abby would settle herself in and lean against the wall of the stomach. "L-Lang? If you can hear me... we made it down alright. Kinda gooey in here but we should be fine..."
Voidrazor
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay