Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:39 am

Scatty smiled and nodded at the Tiefling, "Scatty thinks that Taizee is being honest!" She giggled and also reached out to pat the Tiefling gently, before turning her attention toward the beach and noticing Nayeli. She hummed to herself and then hopped into the water and started swimming toward the beach so she could meet the newcomer, not noticing the mermaids just yet. It doesn't take long for the aquatic fish-woman to reach the shore. When she does, she clambers up behind Nayeli and then says "Hello!" and flashes her lure in a friendly greeting.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:53 am

'Deity will suffice,' Annorus tells Lili, her stomach barely pulsing with light as he speaks.

"Both," the mate tells Abby. "They also have food for the rest of us to eat."

"We maintain this island for the ." Up slithers one of the mermaids: a merman, moving on land as easily as a landlubber walks. A familiar necklace probably has something to do with that. He is dressed only in a loincloth, showing off his toned shoulders and arms. As he reaches the mate, he smiles. "Nice to see you again, Cackadee."

The mate blushes at the nickname, but returns the smile. "Just wish it was under better circumstances. Narwhal."

The merman just snorts in return.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:49 pm

With things quiet off shore and having finally noticed what's happening on shore due to the other aquatically capable folks leaving Lang eventually breaks the silence out on the boat. "Think we should cast the net again because of how much got eaten out here or just head back now?"
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:32 am

Tai just remains idly 'chatting', more like monologuing really, with the background merfolk, and unless something else happens, she will do so for a while.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby D21Jaydee » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:06 pm

Interesting! A small woman (quite similar to a <i>chanenque</i> from back home), which was also heavily pregnant with a spirit! Nayeli would lean forward, hands over her sides and glancing down at the heavy stomach on the tiny thing, staring at it in fascination.

"A spirit..." She stated in a mixture of surprise, and pondering how to treat her. "I can help you whenever you give birth to them! They would require a few more rituals and healing herbs. You are <i>quite</i> advanced, especially by your size, big girl!" She rubbed Lili'fey's belly... then stares at Lang.

Oh, dear. Nayeli realized, she was going to get QUITE busy traveling with these people.

Abylus! That one was also quite pregnant! This had to take immediate preparations. She knelt to bring out her own kit for pregnant women. Tobacco, medicinal herbs, bandages, ointments, rice and corn-based alcohol... She poured a little oil onto a cup, wordlessly offering bellyrubs with a big grin.

"I am a midwife from Teocatlán," she says as she kneels in front of the group, to then tare at Taizee... QUITE the obese woman! She must have become quite full from these festivals. Nayeli envied her! One can often get that full in festivals.

"I already have quite a lot of work back in my city-state. It's quite different from this all!" She cheerfully says, "but I decided to risk myself into becoming a warrior-merchant-mercenary. I heard there were parties around here, so I decided to explore. There is so much to learn! I want to return home when I become richer, so I can help my big family and even make one of my own."

She then smiled, "would you all like a midwife to accompany you? I'm not only a midwife, but I'm a <i>very</i> trained warrior," she grins as she brings up a paddle.... whose edges are all filled to the brim with lethally-sharp obsidian shards. "One of my duties is protecting babies and defunct people from those wanting to eat them. So you won't have to hire a bodyguard! My only quota would be to keep my part of what we find in battle."
D21Jaydee
Been posting for a bit

Postby Netjak » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:28 am

As Tai was chatting away with the background mermaids, idly asking them, "So are you guys going to stay here long? If you want, I've dug up a little inlet you guys can sleep in too, if you want to stay underwater!", she noticed Nayeli's idle stare and just gave her a quick wave! If she knew what the midwife was thinking about her physique she might have been a bit more lost for words and action, not because she would be insulted, but because she would be confused. Sure she was full of sloshed up fish, and had gained a few pounds recently, but 'obese' certainly wasn't a fitting moniker for her, right? Though again, with no knowledge of this, the deep sea mer just continued to excitedly ask the merfolk about everything she could think of.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:06 pm

Abylus blinks in surprise of the assortment of goods in the kit and would nod in assent to the offer of belly rubs! While she was not very far along in her pregnancy, Lili'fey was farther due to the magical nature of it no doubt, her rounded stomach did still appreciate the rubs! Though her stomach was rounded more from overeating than anything else, and was now quickly shrinking back to being flat, Abby could see that this woman knew what she was doing and would be a big help to her and Lili'fey down the line. She looks to the rest of her companions around and smiles. "I think she would make a great addition to the team! After all me and Lili'fey at the least are going to need some help down the line and having a midwife who can also defend herself seems like a good idea to me." She nods around to the group.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:36 pm

The short Lili'fey pushes out her belly for Nayeli to rub at her stomach, finding it quite enjoyable before she moves on to Abylus who was just fat. Well. Technically pregnant, too. Or.. Maybe more pregnant than the little fox? Whatever. Meeting the new person causes her to nod along before she explains her purpose. "Okay, so you're a midwife.. Which sounds helpful. But.. How come you've been brought here?" She wondered simply, then hurmed at her dedication. "Think you'd feed us.. Poor.. Pregnant women up for healthy children?" She grins mischeviously. The plump mermaid was also nearer than before and when glancing towards Lili'feys direction, gets a wave. "Fishing done yet?" She bellows.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:12 am

"Let's head back now," Kalkat said. "If what I remember from the other crew is true, they'll have plenty for us."

The tiefling nodded along. Then she watched after Scatty as she swam off to shore. She remembered hearing about something that looked like her. They were predators, but Scatty seemed very friendly. And not prone to accidentally swallowing other people Maybe... She helped get the boat turned around and rowed back to shore. Once the fish were dragged out, she hopped over the edge of the boat and walked up to the angler. She didn't say anything; she just waited for Scatty to turn around and notice her.

One of the other mermaids, a lithe, spindly one with deep red hair smiled at Taizee. "Thanks," she said. "It's nice to go 'ashore' for a little while, so to speak." Another, a blond merman with a hook nose, looked her up and down. "What kind of mermaid are you?" he asked. "I haven't seen anyone like you before."

Another mermaid, a brunette with an eyepatch, slithered up to look at the net. As she saw the contents, enough to feed three regular people, she whistled. "That's your catch?" she asked Kalkat.

He blushed. "What's wrong with it?" he said.

After a moment, the brunette blushed. "That's not what I meant," she clarified. "I mean, they're smaller than normal. We've been having the same problem and we don't know what's causing it."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:02 pm

"I hope so. It feels like ages since I've gotten to eat a real meal. Traveling portions just don't satisfy with as much room as I've got." Lang does her part in getting the boat back to shore. It's only fair with what a large portion of it's total load she is.

Lang is a sight for the new eyes to see once she's back on land. Her stature is eye catching, colors are vibrant, figure voluptuous, and she's inexplicably sporting a pair of testicles that look like they belong on a creature several times her size. Oh yes, definitely equipped to father many children and keep a midwife busy. Could call that good for business.

Though for her part she's more busy with getting the fish ready to eat. "All this is a smaller catch than normal out here? Even with how much got skimmed off the top before we returned I'm kind of jealous."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:01 am

Scatty looked around at the newcomers for a moment and then shrugged, and turned to look at the group who had been in the boat with her. She blinked at how close the Tiefling was standing and then smiled at her, "Hello! Greetings, Scatty never got your name?" She tilted her head, "You have a name, yes?"
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:38 pm

Tai nods ferverently in agreement with the thin little mer, adding, "Mhm, everything is so new and exciting up here! Even just breathing feelt really funny and ticklish at first! And though you kinda feel more heavy on the earth than in the water, it's kinda nice using your muscles differently and stuff!" as she swayed and dug her long tail down into the warm sand some, appreciating the heat seeping into her scales.

Soon turning to the merman in response to his question, Taizee smiles a little uncertainly, but points to her lure, sways it from side to side a bit, then lights it up as she says, "I'm from the deep, which is why I have this! My clan stick to the deepest trenches and craggy sea-floor, rarely ever coming up to the surface, so that's probably why I'm the first you've seen!" Hoping that they didn't ask why they rarely surfaced, as she then had to admit to breaking their taboo infront of these new merfolk too, Tai's cheeks was growing a tad bit flushed. At least she was all over quite pink from a bit of a sunburn already, so maybe they wouldn't catch on?
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:04 pm

"Well, it is," the brunette replies. "Our waters are extremely generous, but we've been noticing fewer and fewer fish lately. In addition, something's been happening to our kelp fields. We don't know what."

The redhead nods at Taizee. "Yeah, it's really an interesting challenge," she says. "I have to admit, I always keep getting it wrong whenever I come back up. It takes a while to get used to." She looked out at the horizon. "And the overland is so open! It's like... infinite possibilities."

The blond merman didn't probe. "Oh, well, welcome," he simply said. "We're from the ocean shelf. We don't go that far down; I don't know if we're really able to. It sounds interesting, though; I'd love to go some time.

The tiefling jumped a little once Scatty noticed her. "Oh, uh..." She blushed a little. "Uh, it's... Valora." Her blush blossomed all over her face, though this seemed to jump-start her tongue. "I just wanted to ask you... how did I feel in there? I mean, you helped me get off the ship and I'm grateful for that. I just want to make sure I wasn't uncomfortable for you to hold."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:24 am

"Sure wish I could have a haul like this to myself for every meal. Be sure to improve my figure." Idle talk aside, Lang continues to the series side of things. "Food supplies drying up rings a bell though. The little woman with us is playing host to a spirit from Draz that wound up on Redscale. Apparently it's absence is causing a famine there. If the same kind of thing has happened to your farms, there's a problem brewing."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:29 pm

Lili'fey poses when she and her nether-occupant is mentioned. "So. How are we going to continue on our merry way..?" She asked simply. As nice as the island was. She could see them all running out of food as she moved towards the Mermaid to try and get some fish out of her stomach, motioning to her mouth.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:21 pm

With a soft little giggle and a sheepish smile, Taizee scratches her right cheek as she idly notes, "I-i kinda feel like it's the other way around! Down in the ocean, everything is so open, water in every direction, you feel so vulnerable... But up here on land, as well as in the shallows, you only have one dimension to worry about! Nothing but cute little birdies fly through the air, and the ground is solid underneath your feet, so you only need to worry about what's standing on the ground! ... But I guess the surface is also open, in a way. I mean, you can see so far up here in the sunlight!"

Still smiling away rather awkwardly and uneasily, Tai rubs her neck as she answers the blonde merman, saying, "W-well, it's not really that interesting down there! We have some cool coral and glowing plants we grow, but mostly it's just dark, empty and really quite scary! It's much nicer up here!"

Seeing as how there was a good few minutes since the last of the catch the deep-sea mer indulged in reached her tailgut, the fishies bloating out her tail had grown quite soupy and sloshy, which the soft, wobbly tailgut of the mermaid would attest to. And so Tai did not understand what Lili'fey was motioning for, leading to her bending down towards the feyfox as she asked, "What is it, did you want to talk or something?"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:58 pm

Abby listens to the various conversations, only half paying attention at the moment. She did move closer to the other mermaids though. These ones were different from Tai and she was curious about them, but with so many people chatting at once she did not know she felt it best to stay on the sidelines a bit.
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:03 pm

Scatty smiled at the Tiefling, showing her large fangs. "Scatty thinks you felt nice inside!" She made a watery chuckle and then flashed her lure dimly, and reached out to offer a hand to the woman, "Scatty is pleased to meet you, Valora!"
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:05 am

"Really?" The brunette spared a glance over at Lili'fey. "Huh. Well, strange things have been happening all over the archipelago. I wonder if they're all related. But so many different things, it's just..."

Scatty's enthusiasm caused Valora to smile. "Same here," she chirped, eagerly taking Scatty's hand and shaking it. "So, what brings you out this far? I-if you don't mind my asking! Iiiiii... didn't think razor anglers lived around here." A faint blush formed on the tiefling's face.

Eventually, a black-haired merman came swimming up out of the waters. He seemed to have elf ears under his copious mane of hair, along with the nubs of two horns on top of his head and a scraggly beard on his chin. As soon as the other mermaids saw him, they shut up and let him speak. In turn, he smiled at all of them before turning to the group.

"You all," he said. "You all are adventurers, yes? My name is Komerion, I'm the watch captain for the town of Coral Shelf and I have a job for you if you're interested. The Captain has given you permission to come along, and I have made preparations for you all to travel underwater." Sure enough, off in the distance is the ship, being pulled along by a team of mermen.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:51 pm

"It beats me. But the spirit I mentioned was the captive of some malevolent entity that was in turn causing problems on Redscale. Forget if he shared how he got there... If anyone could find a common thread, it probably isn't me."

"Suppose I more or less fit that definition." Lang admits to the merman. Despite personally seeing her duties as more carnal than questing. Not much carnal duty to do while semi-marooned anyway. Much as she may want to. "While I'm reluctant to leave the ship and crew I've chartered passage with, I'm not exactly much of a help in getting her seaworthy again either. I'll hear you out about this job."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay