Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:29 pm

"Don't mind if I do." Lang remarks. There isn't any further hesitation from the dragon woman to start scarfing fish down at their freshest possible. However, after swallowing several she stops. Instead she gathers up a number of them between her hands before nudging the tiefling to get the woman's attention. "About what we spoke of earlier. This is a chance to practice." Lang then proceeds to demonstratively down the whole wad of struggling fish as a single piece. She makes it look easy.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:59 pm

*the bard would quietly eat, watching the others do similarly*
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Netjak » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:05 pm

Staying in the water, Taizee would just tilt her head at Kalkat as he looks away, before asking, "What's wrong? Do I have kelp in my hair?", and checking. But upon finding nothing of the sort, the mermaid would just smile and muse, "Anyways, there's more than enough fish, huh? Toss some to me!", prior to gaping up wide up at her friends in the boat, not necessarily just the bashful hobgoblin!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:20 pm

The tiefling has a noticeable blush as Lang proposes some practice. She pauses for a moment to pick up a fish and toss it into Taizee's mouth. Then, though, she steels herself. She selects a fish (a small fish) and slowly picks it up. A pause, then she puts it to her lips. For a while it just seems to hang there, head poking between her lips.

Kalkat, meanwhile, just smiles and shakes his head. "No. I just can't help noticing how pretty you look." He's still blushing, but he seems to be fighting it back down. He scoops up a whole handful of fish and tosses them towards Taizee's mouth, eagerly watching as she starts to dine.

The pigs, meanwhile, are surprisingly docile. Despite any awkward grip, they do not struggle away. At least, until they're halfway down their predator's throat! Then they start to go wild, all the way down into their consumer's bellies, kicking like crazy. "What did you swallow?" Annorus asks his host in disbelief.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:20 pm

Lili'fey arkwardly works down the surprisingly docile animal before it began to thrash and kick around, causing her to stumble as she got it down. "Urp! Piggies!" She announced to Annorus proudly as she held her meal surprisingly well. "Delicious~" The short fennec purred as she looked to Abby, to see how she was getting on.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:56 pm

Being of a species naturally capable of eating things the size of a person or more makes Lang a little lacking in how to instruct someone else in doing it. Since for her it's just a reflexive matter of opening her mouth, swallowing, and so on. But she's trying at least. Lang's hand rises toward the tiefling's face, giving a light press upward on the woman's chin once there. "If you tilt your head back it'll straiten the path to your belly out and gravity will help get it down."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:49 am

Abby would slurp down her pig with some effort after it began kicking but with how docile they are she wonders if perhaps she can get some food squirming food into her belly. She IS eating for two after all! With a nice stuffed gut she would waddle over to another piggy and make an effort to get a second of the beasties down her throat if she could. While she knew she would not be able to absorb any traits from these lesser creatures, they did fill her up wonderfully well!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Netjak » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:11 am

Gleefully catching the fish the tiefling threw her with a joyous 'Mhmf!", the piscine treat's tail still idly twitched about between her lips as she received her compliment. Practically beaming with glee now as she smiled broadly, even with a fish in her jaws, Tai swallowed hard and fast, which allowed her to get in a, "Really? Thank you so much Kal! You look great today too! I guess it's a go- Oh! 'Ulp'", before the real shower of fish started. Though she was very adept at catching food approaching her at high speeds, even the mermaid had to get her hands involved to grab the few fishes who managed to flop away from her gaping maw.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat May 02, 2020 6:44 pm

The tiefling froze a little as Lang put her hand to her flesh. Only a little more than she already was, but enough to be noticed with effort. For a few moments, she just looked at Lang, nervously scanning her face. But then she closed her eyes, pinched her lips shut, and swallowed. The fish got sucked down in an instant, her throat bulging as the fish was pulled in and down. A moment later, the tiefling gasped, putting a hand to her lungs as she sucked down breath.

Kalkat noticed Taizee struggling, so he changed things up. Instead, he picked up a bucket and started filling it with fish. Once it was full, Kalkat lifted it up to the side of the boat. One hand went over to the top of the bucket, keeping the fish in. The other tilted the bucket up, trying to tip all the fish into Taizee's mouth.

Annorus rolled his metaphorical eyes. "Well, don't hurt yourself," he said. "I'm still down here, after all." The pigs didn't scatter at the sight of their kin being consumed. Thus, they were still free for the eating.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Mon May 04, 2020 4:07 pm

Lang has the look of someone who's genuinely trying to help on her face. Even if how much she's actually helping is questionable. Especially when important things like 'others aren't necessarily equipped to breathe during this process' don't come to her mind. Lang wasn't taught how to teach during her training...

"You did it!" she announces congratulatorily. "It'll get easier after the first time. Probably." The taur withdraws her hand from near the Tiefling's face to rub the back of her own head in contemplation. "It was when I was training to handle bigger meals at least."
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri May 08, 2020 11:11 am

"Oh! That's a good idea Kalkat! Pour them on in!", Tai would swiftly coo before her jaws parted wide and she pushed herself up and forwards, pushing her chin against the bottom of the bucket for support as she prepared to guzzle away everything that was thrown her way! This did of course mean that she wasn't really keeping an eye on the sea and what could be in it, but for the moment, that would probably be fine, right? It was day, after all!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sat May 09, 2020 4:21 am

With the lack of a struggle involved in getting these meals, Abby would of course keep trying to catch as many piggies as she could in her stomach! She knew the others went fishing after all, so she could indulge in the larger meals a bit greedily right? In fact, she would not stop with even a second pig squirming in her gut but would actually try to cram even a third down inside her! No doubt her stomach would be massive after such a gluttonous display, and the shifter would be unlikely to move for a time after but with how peaceful this island seems to be was there any harm getting a properly stuffed tum before they fixed the ship to move on? Abby did not seem to think so!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Sat May 09, 2020 7:10 am

LF notes that Abby has even continued, making her twitch. She figured these creatures would've made it much harder. Looking to her with a smirk, she rushes alongside her companion in this display and begins trying to round up as many as her small body can, for consumption. And if this meant leading one or two towards Abby? Sure. Lili'fey would be left standing, even if she was a bit pot-bellied. Somehow able to pack it away and make it look smaller. She pokes at Abby's beanbag belly. "Just so you know, i'm not carrying you unless you're riding gut." She chuckled. She could already hear her occupant chiding her for such a joke.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat May 16, 2020 4:08 am

After a few moments of sucking in air, the tiefling returns Lang's smile. "Thanks," she says. "I-oh!" Her hands rush to her middle, filling the fish twitching inside her stomach. "Ohhhh, oh my goodness. That... that is..." She is at a loss for words, her hands pressing into her belly to try and feel more.

Nothing sneaks up on Taizee as she swallows down her meal. Eventually, though, the fish stop coming as Kalkat puts the bucket down. Then he leans over the side of the boat. He tries to get a look down at Taizee's middle, doing his best to steady himself.

Annorus rolls his eyes. "Why did I pick you as my host again?" he can't help asking. Lili's tummy started flashing in spurts as she can hear Annorus grumbling.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sat May 16, 2020 9:35 am

If there had been several rounds of fish-herding and netting, Kalkat could have fed his mer until she looked positively stuffed, with a swollen, churning, burbling and just massive human stomach easily dwarfing Kalkat himself, together with a tailgut that sagged and bloated outward beneath the spine of her tail into a little floatilla. But if this was just after the first net of fish had been brought up, Kalkat would be able to spy just a gentle swell in Tai's human belly, nicely rounded and smooth, as if she too was pregnant, if rather heavily! Regardless, Taizee would still happily keep her maw wide agape, waiting for the next mouthfull of fish, or anyone unfortunate enough to slip in, thus allowing the hobgoblin and everyone else in the boat for that matter, to peer down the dimly lit gullet as much as they liked!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat May 16, 2020 8:12 pm

Given the chance, Lang would gorge herself into the same theoretical state as Taizee would. It'd be a good thing for the others in the boat that neither of the gluttonous women technically needed it if they were given the chance to indulge themselves until their stomachs finally ran out of space. But Lang doesn't have the luxury of someone feeding her literally by the bucketful.

Instead she is assisting and encouraging another as an impromptu teacher despite the taur's desire to feast until she's floating a barge on her own distended bellies. So selfless! "Quite a nice feeling?" she poses as a possible end to the teifling's cut off thought. Lang gives the side of her plump taur tummy a rub. "You can count yourself lucky that one fish is all it takes to feel that. This tank here alone would need a beast my size squirming around to feel like that." Her hand runs up the scaled flank up to the smooth skin to pat her human belly. "With a whole person up here to top it off. Double all that to actually start sating my appetite." Lang sighs wistfully as the statement leads to a thought of getting to eat until she's actually full. It makes her start idly tossing what fish she can reach down her own maw without consciously thinking about it.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Mon May 18, 2020 9:32 am

With more pigs being herded toward her Abby would try to eat more... but with three already stuffing her to the point of immovability, it was unlikely she would be able to fit more down! A sidelong glance is given toward Lili'fey however as she makes her snide remark with a poke. "Having already been in a stomach for transport... I'd have to say no to a repeat of it if possible. I'll just lie here for a bit while I digest this down to a more manageable size." Says the shifter with a nod. "Especially since I get the feeling that like me you believe what goes in stays in..."
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed May 20, 2020 11:50 am

Scatty smiled as she watched the group netting the fish and pulling them in. It looked like quite a large catch, which meant plenty of food. She gorged herself on a few fish, and then proceeded to deposit the rest of her catch into the boat for the others.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Mon May 25, 2020 8:12 am

Lili'fey shifts at Annorus's complaints. 2"All others were pregnant. Plus they eat people, too." She reminds softly. Though she does look to Abby with a hum. "Not so much anymore." She muses. "I suppose my passenger has kind of shifted that perspective." She attempts to roll Abby with a little force against her stomach to see if she truely was immobile. Maybe she can walk on top like a circus performer!
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:33 pm

"..." Annorus ignores the fact that Lili has a few good points in her argument. Instead he just grumbles "don't overdo it." All the while, he hoped he'd come back out of the little whirlpool. And not go right back in.

The tiefling watches as Lang starts stuffing herself. "Wow." Enraptured, and encouraged by Lang's earlier contact, her hands reach out and press against Lang's human belly. She can't help staring at it, imagining what it would look like all filled up and full. Unfortunately, as she stands up to get a better feel, a small wave rocks the boat. Kalkat, currently leaning over the boat's edge feeding his girlfriend, starts to tilt over her hungry maw...

He's able to recover, though. The tiefling, not so much. She trips over Kalkat's body and falls into Taizee's throat, ready to get pulled down with the rest of the meat. "Hey, HEY!" She thrashes, trying to catch attention. Unfortunately, the momentum from the tiefling's trip smacked Kalkat's head into the boat, dazing him for a moment.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay