Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands - Pathfinder IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Netjak » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:33 am

Even Taizee, with her less than average people-skills was caught a tad bit unawares of everyone's apparent willingness to go with this plan, as well as her fellow 'vessels' eagerness to scarf down their passangers! Even among her people, carrying passengers safely wasn't often done, so she had expected some opposition and hesitation! The ship wasn't that close to sinking, was it? Regardless, Tai wouldn't get much time to think it over as Kalkat so brazenly explored her slightly enlarged human half and thoroughly caught her attention, though not in a bad way. The mer didn't have much in the way of a need for personal space, after all, but a flustered smile and a faint blush found it's way onto her cheeks all the same! And then the brunette she didn't even know the name of stepped up, and put her quite on the spot with that obvious presentation of herself.

Scratching the side of her cheek a little, Tai mused, "Uh, right! I should... Put my money where my mouth is? Isn't that the saying?", as she began pulling off her chainmain over the top of her head, to make things a fair bit easier. From there, the mermaid gently took the brunette's hands in her own, took a deep little breath, then said, "Get ready then, this won't take too long!", as she brought those delicate hands up to her lips, and let her jaws part seemingly impossibly wide as she just tugged them to the very back of her gullet!

Intent on following the instructions of her prey, even if she was naturally rather hasty with her eating, Tai just let her tongue loll out of her maw motionlessly as she gently pushed herself in over her arms, funneling them down into her slick, stretchy and velvety throat clenching slowly around them until all but her shoulders and very upper arms were gone from view, all with a speed that could very well startle the brunette. And if that didn't, the hungering jaws now rapidly enveloping her view in damp darkness certainly might!

Continuing on with an almost famished gusto, despite having so recently eaten her fill, Taizee would put one careful hand on the brunette's hip and another on her side, just below her shoulder, to support the girl, while the deep-sea mermaid herself raised her human half upwards and forwards, into a horizontal position, so that she could essentially just dive on in over the girl and send her straight and smoothly down to curl up within her relatively harmless human tum!

Thus, as long as the brunette didn't put up a fuzz, Kalkat and the sylph would see their hostess gracefully slide down over the sailor now turned belly-filler, all the way to the deck and the girl's feet, before just catching her 'fall' with her hands and pushing herself back up again, leaving a large, distinctly female-shaped bulge to finish it's gentle slide down the mermaid's bloated and bulging throat and chest, then settle in her nice, round and full-looking tum! Gingerly cradling her middle with one hand, while stiffling a soft 'Urp' with the other Taizee held back a shiver of delight as she bashfully looked to her two other friends waiting to board. "S-so... Who is next?"
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:02 pm

Kalkat looks up in time to see Taizee's nervous smile and blush. That sets him off, and he lets go. He looks away a bit and takes a few steps back, but his own blush was blossoming all the while.

When Taizee starts, the brunette is, indeed, startled. There is a slight jerk as Taizee's throat descends over her. Still, she stays still and manages to be a little more relaxed than Scathatch's tiefling was being. When she gets to the stomach, though, the brunette is a little bit clumsy, her legs poking out of Taizee's tummy as she tries to find a good place to sit. Still, she manages to find a comfortable position to relax in before poking the stomach wall around her. "Alright," she says, "I'm ready."

Kalkat and the sylph both stare as Taizee takes in her passenger. Once she is finished, they share a look at each other. Both open their mouths, but Kalkat is a little bit faster as he says, "I'll go last." Thus, with a slight glare at the little hobgoblin, the sylph steps forward. After a brief look over at the sea, then at Taizee's stomach, he starts shrugging off his coat. "If you wouldn't mind putting these on the boat," he says, taking off his hat and giving both it and his coat to Taizee, "I think I'm ready." He, too, offers his hands. Kalkat, meanwhile, turns back to look at Taizee.

Meanwhile, Ibika holds on to Abylus as the two are gulped down. "It's OK," he tells Abylus as she stiffened up. He also runs his thumb over the small of her back. "Everything's going to be fine." Ibika finds himself squirming a little as well. Though he also seems to be shifting his pelvis a little to the side. There's nothing going on down there, but he still does it.

As Ibika and Abylus enter Lang's belly, the grippli manages to easily squeeze past the two, pressing into the stomach wall as much as he can and taking the path of least resistance. He doesn't say anything. He simply curls up to keep to himself. Ibika keeps his arm around Abylus's shoulder as long as he isn't brushed off. "Yep," he says, "we're good down here. Ready to disembark."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Tai is left pushing, lifting and moving her bloated, bulging belly about with both hands for a bit, trying to help her passenger get comfy inside the snug, but stretchy and not oppressively tight tum of hers, all warm and toasty, if a bit wet and slick. After stiffling a few hiccups that had crept up her gullet on account of the brunette's movements, the mer gives her settling tum a gentle pat as she is fixating her gleeful eyes on the approaching sylph. Accepting his hat and coat, Tai rolled her shoulders to shift the sling she kept all of her stuff in around to her side, tucking in the two articles of clothing as she giggled, "There! They are on your boat now, but I could wear the hat too if you really want to! ... I think I'm more likely to loose them that way though!"

Seeing the man who Taizee thought was just a cool looking human take the same stance as the girl now held within her cushiony tum, the deep-sea mermaid was actually caught in a moment of pause, her large lure bobbing gently with the slight nods of her head, as she was doing some thinking! But then, she would make her move, but instead of taking a hold of the sylph's outstretched arms, Tai slithered over to his side and reached one hand down to his thighs, then the other to the small of his back, and unless he resisted, just kinda, picked him up into a 'Damsel' style carry!

From there, if he still didn't put up too much of a fuzz and prompt Taizee to let him back down, the mer would explain, "I can like, unhinge my jaws to gape up even wider, so I could just like pull you up into a fetal position before I swallow you, so you don't need to go through the trouble curling up inside of my cramped tum! It's up to you though, it's just an idea I had!"

If the sylph did give his blessing to this rather unorthodox consumption of his being, Taizee would use her considerable strength to hoiste the man further up, and tuck his knees all the way in against his chest, before beginning to guide him head-fist towards her once again gaping jaws, almost as if she was eating a giant sandwhich or something!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:11 am

The sylph put his face in his hand as the mermaid threw his things onto the deck. "Not what I WHOA!" The sylph actually flinched as he was lifted. He at least managed to hear out the proposition. "No! Uh..." He tried to smile. "No thank you," he said. "Just... swallow me like you normally would." After a few moments, he tried to fall limp. This was only partly effective: while he may have gone limp on a grand scale, his muscles were still taut.

Inside Taizee's tum, the brunette managed to hear that the next meal was imminent. Even if the man wasn't coming in like a cannonball, she still shifted herself to try and be 'impacted' from the side, protecting her middle. Kalkat watched a little while as Taizee's belly shifted around. After a moment, though, he moved to pick up the coat and hat. Another sailor grabbed them, though, so Kalkat stopped and slowly walked back up to Taizee's side. He looked up at Taizee. He tried to mouth a few things, but eventually just motioned to Taizee's middle.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:31 am

Taizee was left momentarily stunned, she could have sworn she had put the sylph's clothes carefully down into her own 'backpack' for safekeeping, as she had assumed he had requested, with her being his new 'lifeboat' and all! But oh well, guess she had forgotten to properly fasten the top flap, and the coat and hat just fell back out? With another sailor picking them up and evidently taking responsability for the items it really wasn't necessary to worry about it anymore.

Nodding a bit to the sylph she still held up infront of herself, partially resting his weight upon her rounded, swollen human tum, Tai mused, "Okies then! But don't complain if you end up riding upside down the whole way to shore!", as she shifted her grip of her 'limp' passenger, planting both hands on his hips to simply slide him upwards along her belly and guide him in head first! And so, without the need of popping her jaws free, the man would feel the soft insides of the deep-sea mermaid's stretchy maw envelop his face, cutting off the light that had been streaming into that flexing gullet a moment before! He did of course not need light to see on account of his ancestry, so he would still be able to vividly see that rippling gullet relax and open up to accomodate his form.

Though her totally smart plan had been shut down, Tai still wanted to provide as comfortable a ride as she could, so once she had wriggled her jaws in over the sylph's shoulders, upper chest and upper arms with a low, happy hum, the mer would slowly start to hoist the man's lower half up into the air, until what remained of him in the outside world was pointing vertically down into Taizee's greedy gob! From there, she just let him slowly slide on in, granted he succeeded in calming his nerves and remain somewhat limber, so there would be minimal impact between her two passangers rapidly swelling and bloating out the mer's human stomach even further!

If everything went off without a hitch, Tai's tum would soon be sagging down close to the ground in her resting position, and after a few seconds to catch her breath after slowly pushing the sylph's feet in past her lips, and taking that final swallow, the mermaid would turn to Kalkat, who had been motioning to her midsection, and ask, "W-what is it? Do I have a bug on me again?" as she proceeded to run her hands across her expansive middle.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:52 pm

(Ah, my bad. Feel free to say she still has them.)

As he was pushed into Taizee's jaw, the sylph tensed up a mite. Being able to see where he was going did not endear him to the destination one bit, it seemed. At least, at first. As her throat closed over his head, he seemed to start to relax. Then as his stomach was starting to get squeezed downwards, he seemed to go limp. His hands felt around the throat as he went down, poking out at little places. Taizee wouldn't be able to see it, but the Sylph's grimmace of discomfort was fading away.

Then he entered the mermaid's belly. He placed his hands on either side of the brunette, trying to stay off of her. Sadly, he was not very practiced at the art of entering stomachs, so he wound up smooshing into her regardless. "Sorry," he told her. He at least managed to stay off of her stomach. Once his feet were in, he poked outwards. "OK, ready for Kalkat."

Meanwhile, Kalkat shook his head. "Oh, uh, no. Just... admiring..." He wanted to say more, but his throat failed him. Then he went pink. Then he scowled and cleared his throat. "I like your belly," he said. "A lot."
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:09 pm

Scathatch grabbed the Tiefling gently and gulped, pulling her horned head into her maw. The razo angler was surprisingly gentle and graceful as she swallowed her passenger, tilting her head back and pulling the the woman inside in a few short gulps, feeling her slide down into her stomach. She wiped the drool from her maw and then turned to Mio and said "You next - come here, so I can eat you?"
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:50 am

*The ratfolk approached. "You'd better not ruin my outfit." he retorted. Get eaten or drown, at least getting eaten was a value to the angler.
Last edited by gothaman on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anime_Chaos » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:39 am

Lang's arms shift from feeling the size of her bloated gut to cradling as much of the expanse as she can from below. It'll definitely be an easier load to carry once in the water. "You can try to relax. I've trained for this kind of thing. It's safe in there." Exploratory movements such as the Grippli's pressing outward while the underdark denizens enter find that Lang's stomach is very accommodating while on land. While it tries to close in around them just as a function of it's natural state being so much smaller, there is no resistance at all to it expanding outward. The addition of water around that belly is likely to change things, but for the moment there is as much space as the trio can make in there.

With the people unlucky enough to need these impromptu internal transportation methods either stored away or queued up to be so Lang starts off toward the deck's edge. Despite the current size of her gut it doesn't seem to be effecting her movement at all as she ambles over. If there's a silver lining to the whole sinking thing, it's the fact a dive into the sea is a much shorter drop at the moment than it should be. "I'll go start getting things ready to move. I'll see you three once you're done to start moving it all." she calls out to the other 'taxi's' still taking on passengers. Followed by drumming on the top of her swollen stomach. "Brace yourselves in there you three. We're about to hit the water and it's probably going to get tighter in there with it pushing in." Without further ado, Lang dives into the sea to start getting things down in the water squared away for their trip to land.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Feeling a tad bit top heavy now and not too used to this, as she usually just clenched her abdominal muscles and sent food to evenly distribute between her human and tailgut, Taizee lets the bottom of her bloated, bulging human tum rest fully on the deck as she settled in for a little chat with her good hobgoblin friend! Smiling up more brightly, with just the faintest hint of a blush to her cheeks, Tai held back a soft little 'Urp' as she instead mused, "Really? You like my swallowing technique that much? And my belly itself too? Uhm, thanks a whole lot I suppose! I don't think anyone have complimented my belly before! ... I would offer you to rub my belly some and stuff, since the ship doesn't seem in a immediate risk of sinking, but that probably wouldn't be too safe for my other passangers! So... After this little hug, are you going to be ready to join them Kalkat?" before reaching over around the hobgoblin and pull him fondly in against her front, smushing him in against her engorged tum!

If he gave the go-ahead though, the mermaid wouldn't waste a minute more, and just gape up wide in Kalkat's face, unless he managed to slide in a request for another angle of consumption before he got deep-sea merfolk lips enveloping his head!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:28 am

Abby would be thankful for Ibika holding her close. While she very much wants to be eating different things to gain traits from them, getting eaten herself was not terribly high on her to do list! Nevertheless, she settles into the stomach. Leaving the grippli to themselves was fine for her at the moment. Upon the mention of their space possibly getting tighter from the water however, the disguised girl would brace for the squeezing of those walls! She just hoped the two in with her would not be smooshed up against her too much!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:56 am

Lili'fey was on deck. Taur and Mer were going to act as transport. The tiefling and the sylph hang back, waiting for someone to claim them.

Lili'feys ears droop when she hears Abby had problems with swimming; looked like they were relying on their aquatic friends a lot more. But she was glad to hear Taizee took a bit of a lead in announcing the situation to the group. She shuffled in place as she sized up those who remained and wondered just how good she'd be at swimming.. Well. She'd not been too bad in the water when fighting? But she was mostly a species who'd lived in a desert oasis.... Hrm.

Then the Scathatch approached the prettier of the two and she sighed softly with regret. Damn. She wanted that one.. At least Lang was now embolded by Taizee. Her thick tail wagged and lifted as she chuckled at the bard's complaint of his costume being damaged. Lili'fey being so small; it was likely she could ride on anyone's back without disrupting them much. Almost like she hadn't been there at all for a month or something!

For now, she enjoyed the sight of people disappearing with a slight smirk. And then she had an idea. All that food is going to go down with the ship.. Lili'fey sneaks off while the gluttons are loading their passengers and begins to stuff herself with whatever foods aren't coming with them all.

Once she got back up on deck with an urp; it looked as though everyone else was tucked away and all three swimmers were bloated. "You okay with me riding on your back?" She fluttered her eyes at Taizee. "Or.. I could eat some passengers to make them small like me~" She grinned, glancing between Tai and Lang.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:04 am

The tiefling sat very awkwardly in Scathatch's stomach. She tried to get herself into a more natural (read: not obviously sticking out) angle, but that took quite a while and was still extremely plainly visible. On top of it, it was also a little bit rough, though she tried to pull her pokes whenever she could.

Inside Lang, Ibika kept a good, firm grip on Abylus. As the water squeezed around the stomach around him, his grip on her tightened, keeping her close to him. He seemed to jump as little as this happened, though, and his cling lasted a little long to just be him keeping Abby safe. After a moment, though, he loosened up. "Um, are you alright?" he asked.

Kalkat's heart leapt as Taizee seemed receptive to him. As she pressed him to her tummy, he eagerly reciprocated, hugging back and even rubbing at her skin with his fingers. After a few seconds, though, he let go, looked up, and nodded. "I'm ready," he said. He didn't even notice Lili'fey's request until it was too late.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:06 am

As the confines of the stomach tightened up and the dark elf held her close, Abby could feel a tiny bit claustrophobic. This was an odd sensation. "Y-Yes... I am alright. Just not terribly used to being on this end of things." The girl let out a slight chuckle, her body still a bit tense but loosening up some as she grew more used to the surroundings. Hopefully she didn't need to repeat this little scenario but at least she could bear with it for the time being. Mostly however she thought about how the few people she ate felt about the whole thing. They likely were as apprehensive or even more so than she felt right now given they knew they were getting digested. That likely made the whole ordeal a lot less bearable than Abby's current one. The more she thought however, the more she started to think that if this crew was willing to take a sea based trip inside someone else, maybe someone in this crew would be willing to give themselves to her to expand the short list of traits she could shift her form to...
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:31 am

Outside Lang, the amphibious woman is doing her best to keep the situation relatively tolerable for those stuck inside her. A large part of which is an active effort to resist the temptation to revel in her stomach being so bloated. Such things would make everything so much worse to her if the metaphorical shoe were on the other foot anyway. Not to mention it would make her current tasks that much harder besides.

Down in the water Lang gets to work explaining what's going on up on deck to the folks who had the luck to ride in one of the ship's boats instead of an ad hoc living taxi and seeing what can be done to keep the small flotilla moving as a single unit so nothing, and more importantly, no one drifts away during the trip to land.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:08 am

"Okies then! Watch your head on the way in so you don't smack into the other two! And uh, see you again in a bit, I guess!", Taizee mused as their hug broke off, even if she kept her hands on Kalkat's back, giving a few more re-assuring pats and rubs, even if he was likely the only one who didn't need them! Eventually shifting her grip down to the hobgoblin's hips, Tai pulled her bestie back in against her front, dragging him a bit over her swollen human stomach as she gave a final, "Stay safe!", before parting her jaws wide right in front of him. Much like with the other two, the mer would casually consume her fishing partner with little haste, perhaps even less as her tongue curiously flicked, slid and slurped across Kalkat's form longer than it did with the others!

Regardless, before long Tai had tossed her head back and slowly set about lowering Kalkat's bottom half down through her maw, gullet, chest and finally into her already inhabited gut, shifting from side to side with wags of her hips to ease him down bit by bit, until at last her jaws closed behind his feet, and a final gulp sent him down to fully curl up with the other passangers! Left with a heated blush and a satiated smile, the mermaid idly gave her tum a few pats, before Lilifey's presence and question caught her attention!

"Oh! Uhm... I guess that would be up to you! I could probably fit you without issue and without slowing me down any more, if you want to go for the safest option, otherwise you could probably just hold onto my shoulders, and I'll try to stay by the surface as I swim! ... As for re-eating my passangers again, erm... It could be an added risk, and I don't see how it would make them any lighter to carry, but if you can convince them to allow themselves to be eaten again, I guess that's fine!", Tai pondered as she moved to face Lili'fey, her greatly swollen tum looming infront of her. Wether she wanted a ride in or atop of the mer though, Taizee was ready to quickly fulfill her request and hop into the ocean to join the other 'liferafts' on the way to shore!
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:28 am

Lili'fey chuckled with a scoff. "Or I could eat you and swim!" She exaggerates a grin before swishing her tail. "It's ok, i'll just ride you." She winks and jumps up against Tai's shoulder, clambering up before turning to rest her hands at stomach height on Tai's head while her tail swishes on behind them both like a ponytail. "Alright. Onwards."
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:31 am

Scathatch nodded and took Mio's hand, and said "Down you go! Watch out for the lady's poky head when you go inside!" She opened her mouth and wrapped her arms around him, and lifted him toward her maw, inviting him to climb inside actively — or else be gulped down passively.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:52 am

*The bard stayed as still as he could, letting the angler devour him wasn't really his idea of a good time, but it was necessary in order to get off the boat.*
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:22 pm

Ibika's eyebrow raises in the depths of the paladin. "This side of things?" he asked. He isn't nervous, or angry. He actually seems rather amused. "I take it your baby isn't the first living thing you've had inside you?" As he says this, the grippli squirms forwards a little. He doesn't say anything, but he is definitely curious.

As Kalkat is licked, he can't help blushing himself. Taizee's interest in him has to be mutual. No way it could be otherwise. A goofy smile breaks out over his face as the mermaid starts to swallow. Some day, when they're alone, he can't wait to get to know her more, and more closely. At the moment, though, he slides into Taizee's tummy with a look of utter contentment and pats back as Taizee's hand makes contact with him. Then his eyes widen as he remembers there are two other people with him inside the mermaid and he curls up on himself. The redhead just chuckles and pats him on the head in response.

The tiefling inside Scathatch seems to sit like a rock for a moment. Then, as Mio starts to go down the angler's gullet, she squirms around a bit. There's no sign of any desire to escape, just movement. Though if Scathatch's stomach is sensitive enough, she might notice a little more tension down there.

The crew of the longboat is aware of the plan. Keeping together, though, is something that halts them for a while. After a moment, the longboat actually tosses out a line for Lang to grab onto. Or tie around herself, if that would help more. They then look up and wait for Taizee to plop herself down in the water.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay