Tobuka Islands OOC (PATHFINDER, CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Tobuka Islands OOC (PATHFINDER, CLOSED)

Postby gothaman » Sat May 09, 2020 12:45 pm

id say two out of three
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Netjak » Sat May 09, 2020 12:54 pm

The issue I see with the best two out of three and insta nom option is that combat vore would go from being underpowered to too strong. Like Taizee will eventually get the bite attack and chomp, and with these rules she would just be able to bite and nom on AoE, and when she gets multiple attacks a turn she would be able to nom multiple enemies a turn. This would kinda just lead character building to be an armsrace between grapple CMB and CMD, as well as stomach AC, with everything else just becoming sub-par
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Sat May 09, 2020 2:18 pm

VSRD is very feat-heavy. So yeah, Netjak is correct in that eventually we'll be gobbling up enemies no problem. Early-days when you don't have as many options, is where we're at.
If you wanted to fix that; grant free feats earlier and keep progress/improvement then-on slow.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sun May 10, 2020 1:11 pm

A counterpoint to feats being overpowered if baseline vore is buffed is that buffing vore as a baseline has made those feats redundant. Pathfinder is infamous for feat bloat outside of it's dedicated fanbase and the VSRD is no different. Don't take them and the problem goes away without people needing to devote their character to eating people in combat and being behind pathfinder's expected power curve when they cannot as a result.
In the event I have vanished it means I no longer have internet access.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri May 15, 2020 5:59 am

Well, if everyone is fine with it, I would be too. I was just worried that this would make the mer rather OP in close quarters. But then again, Pathfinder is the caster's playground, so maybe my worries are unnecessary.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gothaman » Sun May 17, 2020 8:57 pm

im dropping out of this...sorry
remember you are mortal... remember that you will die
gothaman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr42 » Mon May 18, 2020 7:13 pm

No worries, gothaman. Thanks for being here.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Tobuka Islands OOC (PATHFINDER, 1 OPENING, DM ME)

Postby D21Jaydee » Sun May 24, 2020 9:23 pm

Hello! I am Dice/Jaydee. I have played D&D for a long time, and I really like big girls. I was open to joining a D&D campaign involving vore, and I was invited by Zephyr into this island-based campaign. I hope to do well! I haven't played Pathfinder in a good while.

My character is called 'Nayeli'. She is a Lawful Good Fighter from the fantasy equivalent of the Aztec Empire, which we'll call Teocallitlán (which means city of pyramids in nahuatl). Don't let the association frighten you, she's a total sweetheart that loves family and families, and was a pillar of her community by being a midwife that helped pregnant women give birth back in her own city, and constantly prays to Xipe Totec, The Flayed One. She loves to cook and heal others, she's an absolute team player, but... being a Teocallitlanian, she has no compunctions about eating enemies, and while sacrifice doesn't happen as often as people think, she still accepts those things as part of life.

Hailing from mesoamerican-like jungle civilizations, she wears little more than a chest-band and loincloth, due to how incredibly hot it is inside the jungles and how dangerous would it be to get dehydrated due to armor. Her weapons are a macuahuitl (a paddle with obsidian knives on its sides), a wooden shield, and javelins. She's made out to be a lightning fast glass-canon like fighter. Her favored enemies (favorite snacks, actually) are snake-beings, which hails from the Tenochtitlán origin legend.

After hearing the events around the Island, she asked the priest of her city to guide her to the party that may be coming to help. With the blessings of her priest, she is venturing out of the cities and jungles of her home, until finally reaching a land of mermaids. And in turn, to be introduced to the party....
D21Jaydee
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anime_Chaos » Wed May 27, 2020 12:08 pm

A midwife certainly sounds like a fitting character to have around given we have two pregnant PCs and one that impregnates women as a religious matter. Group is likely to be surrounded by pregnancy pretty often. Whether it be a player character or one of Lang's many impregnated sexual partners.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Thu May 28, 2020 6:24 am

can't wait to meet her!
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby D21Jaydee » Sat May 30, 2020 3:14 am

Oh yeah! Reason is, my initial concept for her was for her to be a hyperpreg-focused fighter. However, given there isn't a homebrewed class or system that's roughly accepted, and I was dealing with pathfinder, I ultimately went for a soft vore-focused girl, but with the possibility of her becoming hyper-pregnant as well if she adventures enough. Something I want for Nayeli is for her to gain semi-permanent weight due to the enemies she eats or any pregnancy that might progress in her.

I admit I am a little concerned I might not have made my character well enough, but I hope to be able to join! So far, I want to write Nayeli's eagerness regarding exploring a whole new world. I had the idea for her to be new to the continent as a whole, having journeyed through a merchant ship into the mermaid's island, but all to see in time. Given it is already an archipielago, might as well be from the less-explored islands rather than a whole different land.

I hope to play with you all!

Nayeli's character sheet is here: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2218112
D21Jaydee
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anime_Chaos » Sat May 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Depending on your tastes, Nayeli getting pregnant wouldn't be very difficult after meeting the party. Namely how you feel about the whole dragontaur thing my Lang Tuhu-Yan character has going on. A little fluff power of hers to hold the souls of those she eats live for rebirth as the children she sires could work into hyper pregnancy. Just need to feed her a lot of people to load her up. :V

You're not alone in the weight gain either. I personally have a whole segment in my personal game notes dedicated to keeping track of Lang's weight. And similar things like cock vore inflating her testicles as a persistent trait. It's all far from exact and only moves after 'noteworthy' meals, but it's all there.
Anime_Chaos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby D21Jaydee » Sat May 30, 2020 4:35 pm

I admit I am not much into futanari, but I likewise love the concept of eating enemies, getting (hyper) pregnant with them, and giving birth to them now as her children... while keeping the baby weight afterwards. Might be good to keep track of Nayeli's own weight, as well!
D21Jaydee
Been posting for a bit

Postby Razgriz » Sun May 31, 2020 4:12 am

Meanwhile Lili'fey is a hammerspace smol pred :3
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:43 am

Sorry about the late reply, things have been hectic lately.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voidrazor » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:05 pm

Bit hectic on my end as well, so I'm also sorry for my bit of post delay.

Also, welcome new player! Abylus is a glutton shapeshifter who happens to be pregnant so a midwife does sound pretty handy to have on the team! Sorry to you for not saying hi earlier. Hope you are able to get into the fray soon!
Voidrazor
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:02 pm

And Lili'fey is carrying a god (or spirit?) in the womb. So. Yush!
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:29 pm

OK, Jaydee, sorry for the wait, but this next post is your jumping on point!
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:17 am

Well, folks, we filled up 50 pages in the IC thread! Congrats, Ula, on post number 1000 and thank all of you for making that possible!
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:59 am

Woop
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay