Camp V (Open to all!!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Camp V (Open to all!!)

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:58 pm

This was inspired by a private RP That max123 and I are currently doing. I looked around in the public RPs but I didn't see the topic anywhere else.
So, this is the first RP I've actually made and I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to content. However, if you decide you want to get detailed when it comes to things like; digestion, hard vore, and scat, please be respectful of the other role players and put it in a spoiler box.
Here's a quick template that can help start the RP off

Name:
Predator and/or Prey:
staff or camper (if staff, are you a councilor, a cook, lifeguard, etc)
Appearance: (be as specific as you like, the more detail the better)
Back story: (go nuts with this one)
Preferred vore:
Time Zone (this part is absolutely optional, I just thought it might be a good idea for people to know why the person they're interacting with can't be on at certain times)

Arok Tezuka
Male
Anthro tiger
Predator
The owner and founder of Camp V
Tezuka stands over 13ft tall as is his tail, whose movements seem to reflect the mood he happens to be in. His fur is a Darkish orange-brown with black stripes. His eyes are golden and cat-like, practically shinning with equal parts curiosity and playfulness.
Tezuka had amassed a vast amount of money in his time. A former psychiatrist, some say it was just a matter of a good head for economics. Others, a side-job or two that he kept secret. And of course, with anything, there were many darker rumors that accompanied his rise to fortune as well. One day, an idea seemed to strike him. he began purchasing land and hiring landscapers, hiring architects and designers, contractors and laborers, scientists and engineers, and it is said each and every one of them were paid out of Tezuka's own pocket.
Soon, the idea took shape. Several cabins were lined up on the edge of the large forest and the grounds were green and nicely kept. A large cafeteria stocked to cater any needs or desires. A small, man made sea with simulated current and a pristine white beach. A large in door recreational center directly across from the staff building and lounge. bike and hike trails, obstacle courses, gardens, and much more seemed almost common place in this construct. When it was finally deemed complete and he was asked to name the place, he said "Camp V will suffice" with an odd twinkle in his eye. After getting the minimum staff, he declared it open to all species and origins...but he neglected to mention something in the hand out....something most people would probably have liked to know. This was a camp as much as an experiment. He invited so many to come so that he could acquire pred and prey alike. He had something VERY special planned for the introduction ceremony...and I suppose, you'll just have to come to see exactly what that is.

Current characters and sleeping arrangements
Alice (pred and councilor), Miles(prey), Rita(Prey), Nora(prey), and Polaris (pred) Cabin 1
Iris (pred and councilor), Diana (pred), Lupo (pred), Lava (prey), Leo (prey), and Jules (prey) Cabin 2
Yevon (pred and councilor), Alan (prey), and kupo (prey) Cabin 3
Last edited by rjkirentol on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Re: Camp V (Open to all!!)

Postby lavawolf123 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Name:lavawolf
Species:Wolf
Predator and/or Prey:prey
camper (if staff, are you a councilor, a cook, lifeguard, etc)
Appearance:a look at avatar(be as specific as you like, the more detail the better)
Back story: (go nuts with this one)
Preferred vore:any
Time Zone (this part is absolutely optional, I just thought it might be a good idea for people to know why the person they're interacting with can't be on at certain times):bst British summer time
Last edited by lavawolf123 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
god has abandoned us
lavawolf123
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Name:Steven
Species: Shapeshifter
Predator and/or Prey:both
staff or camper: Rations
Appearance: A brown wolf anthro that wears blue goggles, red collar ,and tan pants looks like this: below
Back story:Steven is a wolf that was captured and used as an experiment to make humans into the top species once again by turning him into a Shapeshifter. They were only in the Proto-type stage when Steven went berserk, and absorbed all of the workers on the project( Or so he thinks) He now wanders dimensions looking for a place to belong. He has been to many worlds, usually feeding himself to anyone interested before getting bored and absorbing them into his body and leaving. He carries a sword with him to remind him of the tragedy
Preferred vore: any but hard
Attachments
steven_by_reliuskaiser-d6hsfun.jpg
Last edited by reliuskaiser on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:09 pm

(nice to see you lava and reliuskaiser, we'll start the rp when there are enough people in here)

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:06 pm

(Must join this)

Name: Miles
Species: Human
Pred/Prey: Prey
Staff/Camper: Camper
Appearance: 5'6", medium length blonde hair, Caucasian, hazel eyes, black square rimmed glasses, orange t-shirt and grey sweatpants.
Backstory: Miles was bored that summer, and his parents decided to send him to camp. He was allowed to choose, and picked camp V. He felt something was different about it, and he decided it could be fun.
Preferred Vore: Unbirth

Name: Alice
Species: Anthro Latias
Pred/Prey: Pred
Staff/Camper: Staff, counseler
Appearence: 6'8" tall, regular Latias head, HH breasts, a big chubby, usually wears a white tanktop that shows her stomach and short legged black sweatpants. She wears a black bra and black panties underneath.
Backstory: Alice felt very empty, not being married and having no kids. When she heard of camp v, she jumped on signing up to work there, wanting to spend time with people.
Preferred Vore: Unbirth
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:12 pm

(welcome to you too kirby, would still like to wait for one or two people though, just so we can be sure this can have a decent start)

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:31 pm

(I'm cool with it. We need more preds, though...)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:33 pm

(yeah, if worse comes to worse, I can fill in some spots, but I'd rather have others do so that way everyone can have different experiences, rather than just Rping with me)

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:41 pm

(yeah, I know. That's why I like to make preds and prey for my RPs.)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:43 pm

(Indeed we will)
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Bright » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:13 pm

This might be a fun thing.

Name: Jules
Species: Human
Type: Prey
staff or camper: Campter
Appearance: 5'8 feet tall, 16 years old, blonde hair, fresh shaven, wears glasses, a black tshirt, and a pair of black long shorts and some jogging shoes.
Back story: Due to an argument with his aunt who secretly hates him, she suggested that he be sent to this camp so that he could cool off during summer. He on the other didn't care that much as he could get away from her.
Preferred vore: Oral, unwilling, soft, (also fun to be tricked into willing)
Time Zone: Central Europe
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:14 pm

(welcome bright)

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Name: Iris
Species: naga
Predator and/or Prey: pred
staff or camper: staff/councilor
Appearance: roughly average size for an adult 26 years of age long brown hair green eyes
Back story: Iris is a naga who studied magic, people called her crazy when they heard about her ambitions...till she proved them wrong and ate them, if she tells you that she is a sorceress don't call her crazy and do yourself a favor and believe her
Preferred vore: oral, breast, unbirth

Name: Alan
Species: human
Predator and/or Prey: prey
staff or camper: camper
Appearance: 6ft tall brown hair green eyes lean muscular build 18 years of age has a scar on his left check that gose from the bottom jaw to just under his eye
Back story: Alan came from a bad neighborhood, and there were repeated criminal acts commited there daily. he got his scar from a knife when he tried to help somebody
Preferred vore: NO av cv and hard
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:01 pm

(hello AMV, thanks for the addition of a pred too, I think we're just about ready to start everything up)

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:04 pm

(TFS Nappa vocie: YAY!)
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby lavawolf123 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:07 pm

(TFS vegeta:godaaaammmmiiiittt nappa)
god has abandoned us
lavawolf123
???

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:23 pm

(so when to start)
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:28 pm

(now will work)
the buses arrived at last to their destination, pulling up to the main grounds of the enormous camp.
the doors open allowing everyone to pour outside. as they all disembark, a loud horn can be heard. "If I may have your attention, due to the size of people at this camp, we are going to have to seperate you all so that we might give you a proper and comfortable introduction. My I please have..." he starts listing off a list of names, these all being the predators of this group

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby lavawolf123 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:30 pm

*i wait for my name to be called with the preys*
god has abandoned us
lavawolf123
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Alice heard her name. She nodded, knowing she was pretty much as new as the campers, so she'd need an introduction.

Miles sighed, not hearing his name. Oh well, he'd meet them soon enough.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay