The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Tamara » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Tamara let out a deep pleased rumbling, her body mostly relaxed, while Jaku continues to please her from deep within her vagina, even after the earth-shattering orgasm they experienced. She feels happy, comfy and relaxed, loving to be there, to have her mate within her, and be within him as well, surrounded by the velvet smooth flesh of his vagina, breathing in his scent and feeling the vibrations of her purr propagate through his flesh.

Her vagina contracts around him in gentle waves, still trying, although with much less strength than before, to take him in, resulting in a wonderful massage of his upper body. She returns his sweet gesture by caressing the folds of his vagina, still purrumbling softly as she does so. She nuzzles along the flesh as well, playfully give it some small nibbles and suckles, as if she was trying to give him a hickey on the inside. Her maleness softens slowly, spurting some last globs of sperm in between her belly and his vaginal muscles, and she can feel his own maleness do the same inside her vagina.

This feels like the perfect place in the world right now, and the most comfortable and loving place to rest, take a nap with and within and all around her beloved lifemate. She yawns a little and mrowls, shifting slightly as she makes herself more comfortable inside him.

From the outside, the giant stripy snake donut has more or less stopped moving. What happened inside was easily guessed by the observers. Soon, several of them approach and begin to gently rub and caress at Tamara's scales and fur, their hands felt by Jaku through her flesh. She mews in surprise, then smiles and relaxes, purring even more when she understand what is going on.

--

Suri moans as she feels Jaku fill her up with his seed, and eagerly sink her rock hard maleness inside his vagina, beginning to pump it in and out of his dripping pussy with much love and lust mixed together. Her tail maw is still holding Arkain's inside, and she has to fight not to slip the whole of him inside her when he climaxes and pulls out of her. The inner muscles tightens their grip around Arkain's tail and move in ripples, giving him an almost full body massage.

She slows down some when she feels that mental contact and hear that voice in her head. "What are you?" she asks, curious and a bit wary, although the voice definitely feels familiar.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:12 pm

The intense pleasure Arkain feels as he feels Suri's hard member slide into his vagina sends into another intense orgasm. His energy is almost totally spent from their intense love making. He can feel how much Suri wants him inside her. He couldn't stop Suri even if he wanted to but there is a few important things he wants to give to protect Suri before she does that. His arms grip his mate snugly against his body in a lovers embrace murring deeply with pleasure.

Arkain sighs deeply feeling the intense pleasure his tail is feeling as Suri's tail muscles flow over his body. <Mmmmm, that feels so good.> His tail give a soft chuckle. <I think the better question would be Who am I, Suri. I am Arkain's tail. I know a talking tail sounds impossible. You can thank your Dad. When he changed Arkain into a naga somehow I became alive. Arkain and I are still as one but now I am able to think and communicate on my own. I know I still have much to learn.> His tail chuckles. < How things have changed. I was given to him by a elder dragon named Gragor who also gave him his healing powers. For many many years Arkain was always on the move living the lonely life of a healer. I was too often his only company. Then he met Jaku and Tamara and his life completely changed.When you and Tasu were born Arkain found something he had given up on. Family. Instead of moving on, Arkain stayed on as part of Jaku's new family.> Then his tail's voice got softer. <When you went inside your Mom I could feel that something was missing. His heart was sad. Then when you came back, I never felt such happiness. His sadness disappeared but more important he had found true love. You finally opened his heart. I can feel how much he truly loves you. > You can feel his tails happiness flow through you. <I can feel you also care about him. I thought you should know this. He tends to keeps his past to himself. Some day he will tell you more about it. Right now I can feel he is distracted enough by your amazing love making that I am communicating to you directly. I don't know how often we will be able to do this privately we will have to see. It really doesn't matter. We had this moment. I am happy with it.> Another warm wave flows through you. <Someday I would like you to come inside me. Arkain has a gift or two he would like to give you I know you would enjoy.>
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Twisting and writhing inside her bundle of coils, Kellus continues to play a sort of tug-of-war with her own body, every thrust pushing the human up and slightly out of her only for her nethers to slurp and suck her back down again. If it were visible to others watching, it wouldn’t look too far out of the ordinary with the girl happily bouncing up and down in Kellus’ lap, but of course she’s just a hair’s breadth away from becoming just another bulge in the naga’s trunk. Of course that was entirely dependant on Kellus’ member staying hard enough to be able to hold her in place, and the harder she squirms and bucks, the closer the naga comes to climax.

Running her tongue over and around the otter, Kellus gives a mock pout when he says that her gullet isn’t where he wants to go, but she knows that sooner or later, one of the nagas will get ahold of him. Besides, getting to play with him like this was just as enjoyable. Sliding her tongue over him and down to his groin yet again, this time she slips it fully into his sheath, teasing out his member.

At the same time, the girl gives a particularly energetic squirm, and Kellus’ back arches as she finally gives in to the building pleasure and erupts violently within her. The girl gives a cry of pleasure as she watches her stomach steadily swell larger and larger as Kellus fills her womb close to bursting, but before she can celebrate too much the pull on her legs suddenly increases, and with her orgasm Kellus’ member softens and begins to slide free. The lips of her vagina climb steadily higher, smoothly and effortlessly gulping down the girl’s belly, and her trip is only halted when Kellus reaches down and grabs her underneath the shoulders.

Looking back at the otter, Kellus gives him a smile and her tailmaw snaps forward again, fully grabbing him this time and enfolding him in the soft, pillowy flesh that he had been admiring just a few seconds before, her tongue still insistently coiling around his dick. His head is still poking at the end, and Kellus uncoils and lays back, lifting him up and bringing him around until he’s dangling upside-down just above the human’s head. This close, the smell coming from her nethers is almost overpowering, and her body is visibly convulsing and squeezing around the human, eager to finally finish her meal. Dropping him down until the two are practically touching, Kellus leans down and starts whispering right into his ear.

“Mmm, why not give her a kiss goodbye before I get too impatient, and then you and I can have some time to ourselves. You taste absolutely scrumptious, by the way.”
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Jaku shifts and lightly stretches his upper body as best he can within the grip of Tamara's tunnel. His whole body, feels wonderful, loved, and held so tightly there is no chance of escape. He gently kisses the sweet and surprisingly tart mound of skin just underneath his chin and happily pulls it between his lips, gently and playfully taking as much of her as he can into his mouth and suckles happily. His purr can easily be felt all throughout her body, just as much as Tamara's pulse can easily be felt from every direction around him.

All four of his hands still lay outstretched towards the womb that would happily absorb him, however they each gently squeeze the loose and very wet walls in almost like kneading dough. There is no getting around the exhaustion of the day. His body still works feverishly on absorbing all of the wonderful otters and humans he has taken into him. He still glows after one of the best orgasms of his entire life still, with his love still buried deep inside his vagina. All he can manage to do is gently rock his hip back and forth, pressing down against Tamara's belly, while ever so gently squeezing and rocking all around her. With every single shift of his hip, he can feel every single inch of her inside him, and he does his best to keep her cocoon gently massaging her whole upper body.

With the soft and warm shifting embrace around Tamara, he can't help but giggle just a bit when he realizes that there's no way he can get free from this embrace. A giggle which can easily be felt bearing down around Tamara's whole body. And with a soft sigh, and a kiss from within her. He silently wishes this embrace will never end.

--

Watching the huge serpent have her way with the girl is enough to send him over the edge, but to see the humans hips easily descend into the Lamia causes him to shudder. He watches as Kellus' lips spread open just a little, swell and happily slide up just a little before clenching down and sucking her in all the way to her chest. The bulge just below shifts and stretches Kellus' scales and he wants nothing more than to be right where that girl is right now.

And with a very unexpected flick of the tail's tongue, his whole body shudders as she curls her tongue around his shaft.
But, suddenly the little otter gasps as the jaws snap around his lower belly and legs. He gasps, as he is literally lifted between her jaws. The strength of these serpents literally takes his breath away! Yet just as Kellus guides him to her lips, he immediately gives them the biggest kiss before he is pulled up to Kellus' smiling face. He smiles at her request and leans in to press his nose against Kellus' cheek before he's pulled back down towards her voracious vagina and the girl who's shoulders and head are the only things left outside of her.

He reaches up and wraps his arms around the human's head and presses his lips against hers. His eyes close for only a brief moment as the two of them embrace each other. But watching her disappear into the Lamia is too much of a treat to miss, and he smiles as he watches the lips start to loosen up and get ready to swallow her again.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:44 am

Tamara purrs softly, returning the gentle gestures of her mate inside her vagina. She can feel the exhaustion as well, after such a long day and so much pleasure given and received, in so many forms. It feels so good to be there, in this very strange embrace with her beloved mate, inside and outside of each other, all around, surrounding him and filling him at the same time. His vagina is so soft, so nicely padded, so warm. She's surrounded by his heavenly scent after their successive orgasms. She yawns some, shifts a little to make her upper body comfortable, and closes her eyes, slipping into a peaceful slumber without really realizing it.

From the outside, the movements of the bulging donut shaped tigress-naga ring slowly slows down until tehre's barely any noticeable, except some slight bulging as Jaku shifts inside her or she breathes, and it's soon evident that Tamara has fallen asleep,comfy and happy.

---

Suri continues to make love to Arkain, tenderly, taking her time to appreciate the moment spent with her lover after such a long separation. She purrs and hugs him tight, peppering his face with tender kisses while her four arms holds him and caress his back and sides.

All the while, she listens to his tail, smiling inwardly as the tail explains things to her. <I'm happy to meet you, tail, and I'm glad that Arkain wasn't completely alone until he met us. I missed him a lot as well, even though I could still feel his presence through Mom, and all his love when he wanted to make me come out. I'd like to come inside you one day, we'll see when that can happens, where life takes us.> She gives the tail a mental hug, welcoming it into the family as well like some sort of brother of Arkain.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Arkain murrs deeply feeling the tremendous warm energy flow through his body as Kellus has her fun with the otters and Jaku and Tamara continue their amazing fun.
Arkain's arms continue to gently and with great affection caress Suri's sexy body taking extra time caressing her supple breast while snuggling close to her loving the feel of her body against his scaly skin.

He listens to his tail talk to Suri. His smile grows as he listens to her response as she talks to his tail. <That sounds great Suri. I have no problem waiting for that day. I promise you will be glad you did. It will be an experience you will not soon forget. My dads magic will protect you if you decide you want to reformed rather than go out the same way you came in. Also I know, if you ask him nicely, wink wink, he knows to make your tail just like me and your Moms. This can only be done under the right circumstances. I can see you with a tail like your Mom's. You would look so amazing. Ohh yea.> His tail lets out a sigh and a soft chuckle.
Arkain hugs Suri tighter when he hears how much she missed him and that she could feel his love. "You have know idea how happy it makes me to know how much you missed me. The happiness I feel... " He shakes his head and smiles. "I am going to treasure this happiness and I plan to spend every moment possible making you as happy as I feel."Leaning forward he gives Suri a long deep kiss.
Then he releases his kiss and nuzzles her then looks around at the other otters. "You know I bet you are hungry my love. I loved watching you eat. There are plenty of otters here who would love to fill your belly. Just ask the others." He looks around at the other otters and smiles licking his lips.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Between having one meal quietly digesting in her gut, another squirming away while halfway in her womb, and a third looking on with undisguised anticipation at joining the two of them, Kellus is in bliss. Flexing and squeezing her midsection, she savors the feeling as long as she can, but the contractions start becoming stronger and stronger. At the same time, the lips of her vagina swell and her juices start to bubble up, making her meal’s grip that much harder to hold.

Finally, her hips rock up once and then a second time, and with a groan of satisfaction the human is enfolded by her nethers, stretching over the swell of her breasts and shoulders before slipping up and over her head. Her arms protrude for just a moment before they too disappear as Kellus’ womb sucks her down. The muscles in her trunk start to work almost immediately, flexing and squeezing around its new occupant. Leaning down, Kellus runs a hand over the slowly squirming bulge with a smile on her face. “Mmm, two down…”

“...And one to go. Now, let’s see just how eager you are, little one.” Dipping her tailmaw down, she lets out the otter, dropping him onto the bulge in her trunk. Leaning back up, she sits back, giving him full view of her upper body. Her vagina, however, is still spread wide, flexing slowly and invitingly at the young otter.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:05 pm

Jaku just purrs happily, stretching his hands as far as they can reach into Tamara's trunk. He nuzzles and licks, and just refuses to sleep. Thinking quietly to himself as his love pulses and squeezes around him, he takes this wonderful moment to run his hands over every single inch of her encompassing vagina he can reach. He gently presses his hands towards the middle of her body, feeling how smooth and muscular her belly is from inside. Every single inch of her belly feels like it could hold the whole world up if it needed to. And then he carefully rotates his hands and presses out towards her bellyscales and the thin wall of fur and scales sealing him in. He squeezes every little elastic bump, filled with a million nerves all meant to give her the happiest of sensations as she slides her lovers into her. With a giggle, he bears his own muscles down and just holds Tamara inside his vagina tightly as she sleeps.

However, as the time passes that they are together, he realizes that he's passed out by her hungry stomach, or on his way to being absorbed by her womb that feels like its just inches away from his fingertips. His tail gently shifts and starts to slide its way back. Being very careful and gentle, he feels her body around his trunk naturally squeezing and relaxing. With a great deal of concentration and coordination, he gently pulls his tail up from her throat inch by inch. After what feels like hours of flexing and pulling, he carefully brings his tail's head to the back of her throat and can feel her constrict around the back of his jaws. But, even then, he waits and gently pulls until it slides free.

As soon as his lips hit the air, his mouth opens wide and inhales! His whole body feels like it inflates around her as Jaku huffs and huffs! He's astounded that it took this long for him to feel uncomfortable holding his breath. The massive lungs his kind sports really work amazingly well!

With a gentle coil, he starts to wrap and twirl his tail around Tamara's. His trunk flexing and wrapping her into a tight twisting pile of fur and scales. And as he wraps his tail up next to hers. He nuzzles her tail's cheeks and then takes her tail into his mouth. He clamps his jaws down over her tail's head and holds her snout close to his throat and glides his tongue over her tail's chin.

And that's where he holds her. Tightly wound together, happily letting her sleep while he takes this peaceful moment inside the one place in the whole world that feels perfect. Inside his love, and with her inside him. He kisses her inner belly and gently kneads her with his hands. Enjoying every possible second he can within each other.

----------------

The young otter gently holds onto the kiss as long as he can but happily lets his lips part from the human girl as he feels her pulling away. He watches as her arms are pushed up to the sides of her head as Kellus' thick and very succulent lips hold the girl's shoulders firmly between them.

He watches those lips relax for the briefest of moments before squeezing down as the girl's head is gently nestled into the serpents pink nest. He can feel Kellus' pulse around him from inside her tails throat, but also can see her ravenous vagina squeeze ever so slightly around the girls arms. But with another swallow, he watches her face disappear behind layers of the serpents pink petals. And a moment after that, the girls hands are gently pressed between her captors lips, and with a powerful squeeze, they disappear with a subtle squish.

He cant help but press his hip forward and bury his shaft against Kellus' throat. However, listening to her, he's quickly snapped back into the moment as that tight throat quickly releases from around his waist, and he slides out of her tail with a surprising ease! He barely has enough time to put his hands up before he flops down ontop of the bulge of the human girl.

"Wow!" He shudders feeling her underneath the serpents scales and muscle. Her bulge is smooth, very compact, squirming underneath him and sliding effortlessly towards the midsection of this Naga that's going to consume him.

He slowly looks up and stares in disbelief! His hands gently slide up towards the massive lips and the desire to be inside them causes his heart to feel like its beating faster than it has ever before. But the sight just past those lips, the beautiful woman who adorns the top of this massive serpent beneath him, who he is giving his body to, and who is going to transform him into a creature just like herself is enough to melt him into a mushy puddle!

He shakes his head and takes a deep breath. Shivering with each muscle as his hands slowly slide up her smooth scales and press firmly on each of her thick and firm lips. He squeezes them together and kneads her lips in his hands before slowly spreading them apart. The smile on his face only grows at how easily she opens for him. Leaning down, very slowly, he takes in her scent and every single luscious pink fold, while bringing his mouth closer and closer towards her vagina.

He gives her the softest of kisses, right between her lips, and gently licks the sides of her labia. "Wow!"

He shudders while lifting his head up and looking into Kellus' eyes. "Never thought Id be here." he slides his hands up towards the top of her vagina and runs his thumbs around the nestled dome of her shaft. "I've been studying your kind for so long, but there's nothing on how warm you feel, or how powerful, but soft your lips are, or that you taste like perfectly ripe strawberries." He looks back at the girls bulge curling around as it settles down into her belly about to be absorbed. "Let alone how good it felt to feel her slide underneath your scales." His hands quiver as they slide down towards the middle of her vagina, pushing in and, slowly pulling back. He cant help but stare as his hands slide just a little deeper with each push. But he manages to look Kellus in the eyes and smile with a heart and cock about to burst! "You are beautiful!"
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:26 pm

Suri smiles and kisses Arkain tenderly and lovingly. She keeps herself close, her tail intertwined with his.

"Aren't you hungry as well? I'm sure we could find enough to sate us both," she says with a smile and a purr.

---

Tamara eventually stirs some and wakes up from her slumber. It takes her a short moment to remember where she is and everything that happened, and she let out a soft purr, smiling and nuzzling the soft fleshy walls of Jaku's womb. However, something feels different, and she decides that it is time to get out. Especially since she can feel her lover move as he is awake. She slips her trunk out of his vagina and gently pulls him out of her, welcoming him back out with a deep loving kiss.

"Hello my love," she purrs to him.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:25 am

"Arkain lets out a big laugh that shakes both their bodies. Looking in to her eyes. "Me? Of course I am. I am always hungry. These otters are very tasty snacks." Then he gives you a rather perplexed look. "They are definitely some of the most willing snacks I have ever seen. It's like they want to be inside us. I am not complaining mind you but it sure strange. Very Strange." Arkain shakes his head and smiles watching Kellus having some fun with a couple otters. "They sure do like to be eaten in different ways." Then something the male otter says to Kellus catches him by surprise. Arkain mutters thinking out loud. "That male otter said he has been studying our kind for a long time. Why would an otter living here have such a fascination with our kind."

A couple otters almost immediately come over with big smiles on their faces when they over hear Suri saying shes hungry. Arkain waves the otters to come closer. One younger female otter sneaks around the backside and comes over to Arkain's tail with a big grin on his face he kneels down in front of Arkain's tail maw. His tail lifts up and looks at her with interest. He looks up at Arkain he can see he is preoccupied. "Hi there. I heard that you too can take us inside your tail." His tail nods speaking softly. "Yes I can." The otter squeals excitedly. "You can speak." His tail moves closer. "Shhhh. Let's keep it our secret." The otter nods."Sure. I promise." His tail nods. "So you want go inside me?" The otter giggles. " More than anything." His tail coils gently around her. "How does now sound?" She giggles and her grin grows. He reaches up and strokes his tail maw. "Ohhh. That would just love it. Please, I so want to be inside you." Arkain's tail nuzzles her. "OK. Let's do it then." The tail maw moves over the top of her and opens very wide. The young otter looks so happy she can barely contain herself. In one move his tail maw moves down sliding over her. It's very soft tail flesh surrounding the girl. She murrs and groans with delight. "OOohh this is so nice. I never imagined this could feel so good."

Arkain shakes his head looking even more perplexed. "You know Suri, there is something odd about this place but I can't figure out just what it is. Why do these otters living on such a remote island have such a love for being inside nagas? It just a shipping port...Unless.." A big smile comes to his face as he sits up come still holding Suri close. "Why of course. Other nagas have to have been here before. Why else would the otters be so infatuated with us? Could they still be here?" Arkain looks at Suri excitedly. "Wouldn't that be great?" Then sighs. "How would we ever find them. In this thick forest we could be right next to a naga and never see it."

Then he looks over at Kellus then up at a tree just above Kellus where he sees a familiar winged creature sitting on a branch and smiles. "I know who could help us. Kellus has some interesting friends who could help us especially one if he is willing to. His name is Azlant. He is a good friend. You will like him Suri. He is a most fascinating creature." Arkain closes his eyes and focuses his thoughts on Azlant looking at him speaks softly. "Azlant, my friend. I need your help with something important plus there is someone special here I would like to introduce you to." He kisses Suri affectionately on the cheek still keeping his eyes focused on Azlant.
Last edited by Arkain on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:12 am

After she drops the otter onto her belly, Kellus' tailmaw slides around and behind her, and she leans back against her own trunk. Looking down at the otter as he slowly begins to press his hands into her, she just relishes the feelings of both the otter and the gently-squirming human as she slides ever deeper into her. Watching him with lidded eyes as she flexes and squeezes her midsection around the girl, she bites her lip as he pushes steadily deeper with each push of his hands. One last push comes as he sinks in past his elbows, and suddenly the muscles surrounding his arms clench down tightly, preventing him from pulling back out.

"Ahh, I told you earlier - be careful where you put your hands, because you might not get them back~. Either way, time to add you to the body that you admire so much..." Her hungry nethers flex again, and the young otter is pulled up against her as his arms are sucked deeper. Closing her eyes, her body sucks down again, and her lips expanded up over his head and torso and pulled him in.

Leaning forward, Kellus looks at the otter's lower body hungrily and she darts in, her mouth slipping around his cock and pulling it into her throat. Groaning in appreciation of the taste of his manhood, she knows that he isn't far from climax, and she is more than happy to swallow down everything he's willing to give her. She can only hold back so long though, and once she's done sucking him dry, her womb convulses and opens up underneath him, and just like that he disappears from view.

-----

Looking down as Arkain calls out to him, Azlant grins and flits down from the branch he had been resting on and watching the nagas in their enjoyment of the otters. "What do you need my help with?"
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:31 pm

Jaku smiles and tenses up inside Tamara's womb when she feels him start to stir inside his. He presses his hip firmly against hers and as his little cocoon clenches down over his body, guiding him to slide back out, he opens all four of his outstretched hands and tenses up his whole body in one big morning stretch!

The growls from Tamara's belly can easily be felt as his whole body shudders with delight before complexly relaxing in one big wave, letting her grab ahold of him and push. He feels each skillful wave, and clenches his vagina as well, working gently to push her up at the same time. With surprising ease, Jaku opens his eyes when the first flicks of light come in to view, only to see all four of his arms outstretched into her, each one rubbing the tender and very smooth inner belly, knowing just how many joy sparks he is sending through her. He carefully slides two of his hands free, but leaves his lower two just inside her lips, gently squeezing the soft pad just below where her shaft rests. His upper two hands gently wrap around her sides and glide effortlessly to her hands.

Feeling her shoulders slip free, he sighs a bit as his vagina slips around her head. He gives her a tender squeeze and closes his eyes, taking a moment to feel her smile inside him. And with a careful push, he slips Tamara free, and his lips gently close around her nose before closing completely. He lets out a soft sigh but then is quickly taken over by the biggest giggle. The sight of them both looks like they have been through a wet tornado!

He gently pulls Tamara close and starts to lick the side of her nose, and then her cheeks! Purring happily, his raspy tongue does its best to pull his juices from her fur. As he draws up to her ear, he gives it a playful nibble before pulling back. "Hello to you too! Felt like you slept really well."

He can't help but blush a bit, pressing their noses together. "What do you think about making that a nightly thing?"

-----

The little otters eyes open in surprise as Kellus clenches around his arms. He watches, not with fear but delight as she pins his hands together inside her. He playfully tugs against her, however his heart skips a beat when the natrual gravity of the situation seeps into his mind. She has him, he realizes he is about to be devoured, and that there is no escape.
However, he looks up when the lamia's soft voice echos into his ears and cant help but have that instant of fear wash away at the look of her smiling face.

Completely caught in the beauty of her eyes, he watches as she leans back just enough to open up her vagina and pull his arms in with a powerful swallow. His hands open up and squeeze the silky soft muscle between his fingers as his chin comes to rest on her belly. He mutters out a soft "You're really warm." and with the warmest and most content smile, he shifts his gaze down and peers in between the scaled lips holding his arms and leans in, planting a big kiss on her labia right before he feels her tense up to swallow.

He takes a deep breath as his hands are fiercely squeezed together, he feels the tightness tense around his elbows, he feels this great suction that pulls at his arms and yanks him in! His head smushes into her her pink folds with a loud squish!
The little otter closes his eyes as he is engulfed in her juices while her lips curl around his shoulders and chest. He cries out and shudders inside her, with only the space between his arms and his nose between him and the tight walls pulling him in.

The little otter has never felt anything so tight before, and yet he easily slides deeper! He can't believe he's here, sliding down into the womb of such a beautiful lamia, feeling her pulse and every ravenous squeeze slide down his chest! His tail twitches as his legs shift and slide around, trying to find some footing.

His whole body tenses as Kellus wraps her lips around his shaft! He moans loudly, causing his whole body to vibrate from his chest! His legs squeeze around her sides as his hands knead happily at the tight wall in front of him! He cries out and muffles his nose firmly into her like a massive pillow as he quickly erupts into her mouth!

He twitches and wiggles before completely collapsing into her. His body grows limp and happily accepts its fate to give its soul and every last cell to this great serpent!

He feels his hips slide in without any effort as his legs and tail are pressed together. However his hands twitch in surprise as they graze across the head of the girl who is already resting inside her womb!
Last edited by JakuArts on Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:40 pm

"That sounds like a very good idea, my love," replied Tamara to Jaku, nosing back then beginning to return the gentle grooming to his snout and face. "We'll need a bath everyday though," she added, chuckling. "Hope there's plenty of streams on this island."

Then she looks around and smiles, holding Jaku tight, watching Arkain and Kellus having their fun with the otters and humans, and, in the distance, the village that is almost completely built up now. The humans and otters did a very nice and quick work setting up camp on the shores.

---

"I know of Azlant," said Suri to Arkain. "Mom told me," she explains while her tailmaw shifts and coils around one of the otter.

The large tailtongue give the otter a big gentle lick before it opens wide enough to allow the fascinated otter to climb in and lay on the thick organ. Suri bring her tailmaw up to her face and smiles at the otter, giving her gentle rub on her cheeks and a little kiss. Then she pushes the little otter deeper into her tailmaw, past the tight ring of powerful muscles that marks the entrance of her long stomach and let her slide deeper into her large gullet. Her tailmaw closes and she refocuses on Arkain and Azlant.

"Hello Azlant," she greets the spirit with a warm smile. "Nice to meet you."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:30 am

Arkain's smile grows bigger as Azlant flies closer. He starts to say something when his eyes open wide then he closes them taking in a deep breath and lets it out slowing feeling a feeling a large surge of sexual energy flowing through him. He looks at Suri thinking she is teasing him then he looks down and sees a pair of otter feet kicking playfully as they hang outside his tails maw. Arkain shakes his head and grins. "Taking our own prey now are we? Most impressive." His tail did not respond. It was lost in the pleasure of feeling the young otter slide deeper down his very soft fleshy walls. The young otter can barely contain herself feeling the soft walls surround her. Her smaller body gives her room to wiggle about and she takes full advantage of it. Her hands run softly all over the soft tail walls moaning with delight with every rub and greatly enjoying how the soft flesh feels against her body. His tail swallows again and her body easily slides down and into his ultra soft tail sack. The young otter gasps as she slides inside. She wiggles around. There is a soft glow from tail sacks bio-luminescence. "This is so amazing. I never felt anything so soft. Its like a big pillow." His tail responds back softly and a bit shyly. <Thank you. I am glad you like it. You are the first one to come inside me since I, well, became me. I like this a lot.> The young otter giggles. "I can hear you. This great. I love it here. Any time you want company. I will be glad to come to visit you." His tail chuckles. <Why thank you. I will remember that.>

Arkain takes another breath and refocuses as looks at Suri. "She did? I am glad she did. He is pretty amazing."
Arkain looks up at Azlant and smiles. "Thanks for coming over. I appreciate it. First things first. I would like you to meet someone very special. This is Suri. Jaku and Tamara's daughter and my mate." Arkain snuggles closer to Suri and kisses her cheek tenderly. The look of pride on his face and the way his eyes lit up when he said that it was easy to see just how happy, proud and in love Arkain is.

Looking back up at Azlant. "Azlant, What I call you over for is I need you expertise on helping to figure something out. There is something odd going on in this island. These nice otters here are way to familiar with us for this being the first time they have encountered nagas. The way the elder otters talk about them, I bet they have been on this island quite a while. The problem is this forest is so dense that they could be close by and we would never know it. That's where I thought maybe your impressive skills or ones of your other friends might come into play. I thought you might be able to quickly scan around the island and see if you can find the naga lair so we can see about meeting them. If we are going to be here a while we should meet them. There is also something odd about this island. I can't put my finger on it, *sighs*,I just don't know. Do you think that is something you can help us with, Azlant? I will owe you a big favor if you do. You might be surprised what I will do for people I owe favors to." Giving Azlant a playful grin.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Resting one hand on her stomach and another further down just under the still split-wide scales that frame her slit, Kellus lightly strokes the bulge that the young otter makes in her trunk as it slowly slides down into her womb. “Mmm, I’m certainly going to miss having such willing friends around - at the rate we’re going, they aren’t going to last more than a day or two before we run out.”

A subtle bump from inside her interrupts her train of thought, and she smiles when she realizes what caused it. Rocking back and forth once with her tail, she forms a bend that travels up her tail, and when it finally reaches the pair stretching out her womb, it allows them enough space to slide down next to one another before the muscles in her womb press them back together again. Patting the much more pronounced bulge again, Kellus just basks in the increased motion coming from inside her as the two resume enjoying one-another’s company inside her. “There you go, nice and snug. I wonder just how long you’re going to last in there if you keep moving like that~”

---

Cocking his head to the side as he listens to Arkain’s request, Azlant looks out towards the trees surround them and contemplates them in silence for a few moments before turning back to Arkain and Suri. “That’s certainly something worth investigating. Even considering that they might have seen a more normal naga or lamia doesn’t explain why the otters seemed to know so much about your variety in particular. I’ve also been meaning to do something similar on my own anyways - I’ve sensed what I think are other spirits like myself and those that Kellus can call upon on the island, but there’s something...different about them. Certainly, none have tried to investigate our presence yet, which is a little unusual.”

Winging over to Kellus before circling back overhead and landing on another nearby branch, his tail flicks down and slides across one of Kellus’ arms and a trio of colorful sparks begin to circle around him as he borrows some power from the naga. “I’ll take some of the others with me, and see what I can find.” Looking at Arkain, there’s the barest hint of what might be his tongue sliding hungrily over his lips before he takes off again. “Hmm, be careful what you promise - I just might hold you to it~”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:05 pm

With a sly smile, Jaku glides his raspy tongue over Tamara's cheeks while a loop of his tail curls around her hip and squeezes them together with a squish! "How about, on one of these calm days, we spend the day licking all of these delicious juices off of each other." He giggles and gives her cheek a big kiss, then relaxes his loop down her trunk, and lays it over her as they continue to slither towards the camp. "And when we finish licking each other from nose to tail, the day will be done and we can tuck back inside each other!"

He blushes right through his fur and wraps both of his right arms around her chest tightly as their bodies glide and push off of each other. "It really would be wonderful to sleep inside you every night. It felt wonderful." With a giggle, they reach the camp as he counts two humans, and four smaller otters that have remained outside of them from this massive crew. He guides Tamara to follow her towards the beach and wash up in the ocean. But as they pass the small cottage camp Jaku giggles and gives Tamara another tiny kiss on her ear. "You know, we should see if we get Kellus, Ara, and Suri to join us one of these nights!"

Deep inside Kellus, the last of her catches smiles as he is pressed firmly against the woman who slid in before him signals that he's reached her womb. He's surprised when everything around him loosens up, just enough to allow Kellus' muscles to guide him ontop of her. Even with what little air is inside her, he manages a small giggle as the girl leans up and kisses him as he slides over her. Her soft arms quickly wrap around him as he passes over her body, and guide his head firmly down between her legs. He shudders a little and happily buries his snout into her vagina, happily lapping up the seed of their previous embrace!

The little otter murrs happily as the girl squeezes him. He nuzzles and licks happily until she starts to shake and press his back firmly against the wall of their cocoon. Lick after delicious lick brings her to a shuddering moan that can be felt from every direction! Her hands and her legs squeeze him firmly against her belly until she cries out and collapses back into Kellus' womb.

He lays there happily, not sure exactly whats going to happen next, but everything feels wetter and warmer than he has ever been. He feels a loving pressure ripple over his back from his toes all the way to his head, while nothing but the sound of squeezing muscle and the deepest heartbeat is all he can hear. The massaging walls squeeze against his back deeper than anything ever has before. In the pitch black embrace of Kellus' womb, it feels like the walls are gently pressing into his back and sinking into him with every wave.

Never in his life has he ever felt this comfortable. He lets out a soft sigh as the soft meaty walls work their way over him. He moves his head to nuzzle Kellus' womb and feels a soft tug on the back of his head. He tries to move his hands out from the sides of the human girl, but quickly realizes that he's being absorbed into the walls of this wonderful wrapping cocoon. His heart beats just a little faster as the reality that his body is being absorbed by this giant serpent! However, fear does not even enter his mind, in fact the absolute opposite! The little otter smiles and presses his head up into the hungry walls with what little strength he has left.

As the little otter slips free from his body and into the loving embrace of the Lamia that a short while ago was desperate to be inside of, the feeling of pure contentment and happiness bubbles up and fills Kellus' heart with the warmest of happiness. His last thoughts, his last desires before he finally lets go are clearly heard. He is happy to be part of her, and beg with all of his heart to be held as tightly as he has been just now, and to never be free from her embrace.

And in the moment it takes to take a breath, the little otter opens his eyes, surrounded by all the souls that came before him, seeing that everyone of them happily sliding around. He giggles, and with the warmest smile he feels like he's come home.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:39 am

Tamara purrs and lick Jaku's cheeks back, smiling and chuckling.

"That sounds like a very nice way to spend a day," she replies, kissing him and keeping herself slithering close to him as they make their way towards the camp. "Even better with all the family. Spend the day nested inside one another," she adds, winking and kissing him again.

She slides into the ocean, her body gliding through the waves effortlessly, creating little disturbance despite her big size. The cool water feels heavenly on her fur and scales, and she just float for a moment, enjoying the feeling before getting on with the washing proper. She ducks underneath the waves, submerging her body entirely, in order to help clean her face and long hair, which are all coated in Jaku's juices, and resurfaces close to him to help him with the washing as well. Of course, she's unable to resist teasing him some, running her hands over his lovely body.

---

Suri listens and smiles. "An exploration of this island sounds like a very nice idea. This place looks beautiful already, I'm sure we'll find more beautiful places further inland. And I guess we could establish contact with the locals too. Maybe they don't mind us being here since we're nagas?" she asks, her gaze moving between Arkain and Azlant.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:28 pm

Arkain looks at him nodding. "Ahhhhh, you too feel something is unusual about this place, too. That's good to know. I thought I was imagining things." Doing a quick scan of the area he looks back at you.* Really. Other furries around here. Yes, I am sure there are. I never was aware of them before. I am glad I am now. *nodding* " Really. Kellus never ceases to amaze me, just like you, Azlant."

With a playful grin. He watches you fly back over to Kellus and watches with amazement when you draw energy from him. "So that's how you can be away from Kellus for an extended periods of time." His smile gets bigger. "Others? That would be nice. You know you and Kellus' furries are part of this family and we protect each other. If you ever need energy, you can count on me to help you." He gives you a sly grin seeing that hungry look on your face.* I am very serious. I wouldn't offer unless I meant it. You have been very kind to me and I find you very interesting. I would enjoy getting to know more about you. For me, being inside you is best and the most fun. "Shrugging his shoulder then chuckles gives a sly grin.

His tail can feel the young otter get comfortable inside his tail sack but his tail can sense the other otters playing inside Arkain. He doesn't want the young otter to be lonely so he slowly lets the air out of his tail sack and waits till the young otter falls into a deep sleep then Arkain's magic moves his spirit to where his friends are. When the otter reforms the others quickly tackle him in a group hug. They each start telling him their exciting stories about the fun being inside here.

Arkain kisses Suri's cheek and gives a big grin. "Ya, it is beautiful here. Since we will be here for a while best see what else is on the island." Looking back to Suri and Azlant. "Yes. Meeting the locals would be nice. Meeting nice locals would even be better." Letting out a laugh then gives Suri a hug. "But we had better let your Mom and Dad know where we are going. They would have my tail if i didn't. They might even want to come along. Be right back."

Arkain stands taller and looks around and sees Jaku and Tamara both in the ocean having fun what looks like cleaning each other. He quickly hurries over then stops short on the beach. Standing there quietly he admires how much those two are in love the way they care for each other. He finally doesn't have to dream about having someone to share moments like these any more now that Suri is his mate. Letting out a happy sigh he moves closer to the water. "Hi you two lovers. I just wanted to let you know that Suri, Azlant and I are going to explore the island some. See if there are any other locals living here. Would you two like to come with us?"

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:14 am

Slowly flexing and clenching her trunk around the pair of morsels inside, Kellus’ body is doing what it does best with the two, the bulge gently sliding further and further down as her womb fully envelops them. Pulsing and squeezing around them, the otter and the human grinding against each other was only driving the naga to further pleasure, and as her arousal climbed, her womb begins to work on its two occupants.

Slowly at first her womb begins to fill with fluid and juices, gaining in volume the longer the otter and human continue to writhe and buck inside her until the bulges in her trunk start to lose a bit of their definition as her belly fills up. A sudden jolt of feeling shoots through her as her womb begins to claim them, and her Kellus’ impatience wins out as her body continues to convulse, knead, and churn. Little by little the bulge in her midsection evens out and begins to churn more noisily until with one final clench the whole sloshing bulge slides down further until it disappears entirely into her body.

Reclining back, Kellus looks down at her now-flat belly with a faint smile and gives it a pat as she feels the two souls finally slipping into her own where all of the others were still nestled. “Mmm, definitely going to need to do that again soon. A pity we seem to be running out of the meals that we came with though.”

---

Flitting higher into the branches, Azlant looks out into the forest with interest. “That’s certainly possible Suri; the humans and otters in the town that we left seemed rather intent on bringing us here specifically, not to mention their comparative ease around us considering how most tend to react to predatory nagas being nearby.”

“Still, we shouldn’t get complacent just because we’ve had an easy time of things so far. Wild furies are notoriously unpredictable, and can be quite territorial if they sense someone unfamiliar moving into their domain. The ones here, at least those that I can feel from here, seem unusually powerful as well. That’s not natural, and I’m wondering if it has something to do with this island.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:05 am

Jaku takes a massive lungful of air through his tail and smiles while diving under the water with a big splash! His long body arches and glides from side to side, whipping the water with his heavy tail. He follows Tamara out to water deep enough for them to completely submerge in and gently twirls his body with hers. He stares deeply into her eyes as they tumble effortlessly under the waves. As her beautiful mate passes over her, he meets her smile with one that remembers becoming one with her and emerging into a warm body just like hers. He presses his lips against hers, and as the ocean rushes into their mouths, he kisses her deeply under the waves and squeezes her tight with every arm and finger he has.

And as he pulls away, still gliding under her, he gently guides Tamara to continue swimming and gently glides all twelve of his fingers over her fur. As her belly passes over him, he nuzzles his nose against her fur and gives her scaled lips a warm lick as he slides down her body. Pressing his cheek against her bellyscales, he closes his eyes and lets each one of her thick smooth scales glide over his face, one by one, as his fingers gently trail through her fur. He's gently swept side to side counting each scale as it slides over him. And just as soon as her tail's jaw comes through his hands, he leans up and those smiling lips a great big kiss!

He spends the next wonderful while gliding his body up and over Tamaras. Happily squeezing and brushing her fur with his, coiling and curling together in a wonderful weightless dance that gently wipes away all of their juices, sweat, and little leftovers from all the travelling. But eventually the need for air outweighs his need to be close, and he quickly surfaces with a loud splash! Both ends of his body breaching the ocean's surface and filling his lungs full of fresh air!

He smiles and looks over to see a very content Kellus, Suri, and Arakin. He waves both of his right arms high into the air and grins! Gently gliding against Tamara and nudging her to come back to shore with him.
JakuArts
Artist

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay