The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Jermayan » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:33 am

Watching in continued silence as Jaku and the others talk quietly among themselves, a twinge of regret passes through Aria as they come together. Opportunities like that had never really been available to her, and she wasn't arrogant to deny the fact that it had influenced her interactions with Kellus. Even so, the way that things were progressing was not at all how she would have predicted, and the further that it went on the more and more unpredictable it could become. At some point she would need to start to move more openly, but she knew that her timing would need to be perfect.

As if on cue, Kellus buried her face against Aria's chest, and Aria could feel her excitement and arousal start to rapidly build. Her tailmaw went from playful nibbles to far larger and insistent bites at Aria's, and despite being encased inside Jaku's throat, her writhing and squirming was growing more and more pronounced. At the same time, a heat began to build from inside her, one that Jaku would be able to feel coming from within his belly, and along with it came an almost infectious arousal, building at the same speed as the physical heat. Knowing that her time was rapidly running out, Aria nudged her projection forwards, and slowly willed it into semi-visibility as a blue, hazy image of her head and shoulders.

"Apologies, but might I ask what your intentions from this point are concerning myself and my mate? This wasn't exactly how I had expected today to go - not that I'm complaining, mind you - but if it's all the same to you I'd prefer not to end up as bellyfat on someone I've barely met, and I'd hate to have a...misunderstanding regarding that fact. Also, ah..." Looking down at Jaku's belly meaningfully, she looks almost embarrassed as she sees the squirming bulges from the outside. "If you haven't noticed, my dear is not going to stop until she's satisfied. Considering her strength as an empath, when she reaches her peak, I can all but guarantee that so will you. Just so that you're aware, and wanted to go somewhere more...private."
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Mon May 09, 2022 4:34 pm

Jaku blinks and watches the very nervous green serpent take his hand into his and smiles. He gives Ara a comforting nod and quietly watches him gather himself out of the pool. He silently shifts up and leans right over towards the very nervous looking green serpent and wraps him up in a sudden but very comforting hug with all four of his arms! Literally soaking the towels he just reached for in sopping wet fur! He quietly whispers into his ear "It'll be ok." and gives him a super tight squeeze and lifts him up just a little! His body wobbles a bit underneath him. His occupants twist and writhe out from his tail's lips. Stretched to almost their limit holding two thick serpentine trunks firmly in place. Thankfully the heat from the hot tub hides his internal heat from his very active guests.

He tries his best to both ignore and enjoy his current situation, but it takes all four of his hands to regain his balance. Bracing a little bit off of Arakins sides for a moment. However his guests have other plans! He shudders in surprise and blinks as a ghost of his guest inside his trunk appears floating beside the steaming pool! Quickly letting go of Arakin, he faces the apparition and listens in. All four of his shoulders sink as he leans a little to the side as she points out his bulging esophagus. Jaku grins and plops down to a seat. Half of his lengthy body still under the water, while his tail and occupants writhe on the side of the pool out towards the other room. The subtle sounds of thumping and writhing from the other ends of those tails can easily be heard from the silence of the room.

He chuckles and shakes his head a bit, little beads of sweat could be seen glinting from the fur around his face for the keen observer. "Well. You two were pretty loud, and we were trying to have a conversation over here. But.." He closes his eyes and smiles, leaning his head back just a little murmuring just a bit in the fog of pleasure washing over him. "This was.. mm unexpected! Figured I'd give you two a quiet and cozy place for the moment. While.." He breathes heavily and tries to bury his swelling orgasm. All four of his hands planted firmly onto the warm ground while his tail bites down on his guests lovingly. "While. We figure out what's going on." He can't help but pant a bit, as their effects quickly bubble into the forefront of his entire body. At this point, Jaku couldn't keep his balance let along slither anywhere else. He shakes his head, embarrassed as can be, but absolutely loving the massage and all of its side effects. He lifts his trunk a little under the water and pulls Tamara's trunk into a soft curl.

"However... Haha, this is nice.." He chuckles in complete embarrassment, his upper right hand lifts up and hides his eyes from the rest of his family, while his lower left hand lifts up and presses against the left side of his wet bellyscales just below his hip.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Wed May 11, 2022 10:16 pm

Tamara came back from the kitchen carrying a large tray with drinks and snacks for everyone. She was a bit surprised when she saw the ghost-like figure with whom Jaku was talking, and needed a moment to understand who it was. She listened a bit and slithered into the room, setting the tray down next to the baths and motioning for everyone to come and pick whatever they wanted.

She knew Suri's and Arkain's taste, and got them their favoured drinks and snack, and an assortment of stuff for Katy to try, since the tigress had no idea what the young one would like. She was, however, careful to make sure that nothing would be aggressive for Katy's stomach. The new naga would need a bit of time to adapt and Tamara wanted to make sure that her stomach would wake up and work normally.

Katy, now mostly dry, slithered closer when Tamara beckoned, curious. Suri accompanied her, her presence being reassuring for the brown naga.

"Drink and eat slowly, dear," instructed Tamara, in a quite motherly way, to Katy. "You need to take it slow at first, until your stomach adapts to solid food and everything we can have in here," she added as she handed a soft drink to the brown naga. "I have no idea what you like, so I brought an assortment of snacks and fruits, hopefully you'll find something to your liking," she said while pointing at a couple of plates on the tray.

She meeped and giggled, looking back at Jaku when his tail coiled around her and pulled her over for a cuddle. Tamara gave Jaku a nice loving kiss on his lips then looked at the ghost-like figure and the squirming under his scales. "Looks like someone's having quite some fun in here," she commented with a chuckle.

"I'm impressed that you can manage both at the same time," she says to the image of Aria.

"And I'm impressed about how you're handling it, love," she says to Jaku with a playful grin.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri May 13, 2022 2:51 am

*Arkain gets ready to leave the room when he feels Jaku's hand take his into a strong grip stopping him. Jaku looks at him and gives him a warm reassuring smile that makes him feel better. He is caught by surprise how easily Jaku slides his large furry body out of the pool easily. With a sudden quick move he suddenly feels Jaku's four arms wrap around him in a very comforting hug. He closes his eyes and wraps his arms around your large body. It felt amazing he could almost feel his stress flow out of his body. When Jaku whispers to him it will be alright. He takes a long deep breath and lets it out slowly.* "Thanks Jaku. Sorry I got so worked up. I just hate it when anyone threatens our family." *He lets out a gasp feeling air suddenly squeezed out of his lungs from Jaku's four arm very tight hug then lift him a bit off the ground. OK, he was wrong about Jaku not feeling right. He feels you get a little wobbly as you hold him. He looks down at your tail and sees the large bulge in your tail wriggling about. Then he gets it. Of course. Its his two guest. He feel you lean against him to catch his balance all he can do is try to support him. Looking at Jaku's tail he can see your tail lips closed firmly trying to keep your squirming guest inside. Letting out a gasp he suddenly feels Jaku drop him. Catching his breath as he looks up at the ghostly apparition of the head and shoulders of one of snakes he swallowed. Quickly he moves back. He doesn't quite hear everything she says but enough to understand whats she's talking about.*

*He sees Tamara come into the room carrying a large of snacks and drinks. Fortunately she sees the ghost and doesn't freak out and drop the tray. In fact she handles it with amazing calm having everyone come over and get a snack. Smartly she advise Katy to be careful with her first solid foods. Gliding over the takes a plate of snacks and a drink and gives Suri warm nuzzle as he glides by her. It seem Katy likes Suri's company. He can tell how relaxed she is around her. He laughs as he watches Jaku pull Tamara over for warm cuddle. He nods at Tamara's comment and does have to agree with Tamara what Aria is doing is quite impressive. It must take a lot of energy to use that type of magic. Something about that thought clicks.*

*But before he has a chance to dwell on it he chuckles a little listening to Jaku's response while hearing the wriggling sound of the two still having fun in Jaku's tail. Tamara's provocative response making very much aware of what the ghost seemed to be implying. He can feel her sexual energy slowly start to fill the air and warm him inside. He can feel himself becoming more aroused. His tail slides over and caresses Suri's tail trying not to be too obvious and upsetting Katy. What ever was going on was starting to feel really nice. Something about the way the ghost is looking at Jaku is exciting. He never imagined a ghost being able to do that.*"You know Jaku. I really think she wants you."
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Tue May 24, 2022 4:58 pm

"That's...understandable, I suppose. I didn't realize that we were making so much noise; if I had, we could have easily muffled that." Glancing back down at the shifting bulge once again, Aria smiles when Tamara mentions her ability to maintain the projection at the same time as being able to return Kellus' attentions. "Hah. I've had quite a bit of practice, truth be told, but this is originally her trick, and my dear is far more proficient at it compared to me. She was using it to train me to use it as well, as a form of encouragement and demonstration of what's possible, and you wouldn't believe the kinds of things she can do when she decides to get fancy." Shaking her head, Aria grins when she sees Jaku working to try to endure the effects washing over him. "I'm curious to see how long you last myself; I've yet to find someone who can entirely hold out, but then again the effect is increased with skin contact, which is putting you at quite the disadvantage at the moment."

A particularly energetic series of movements pressed and stretched out Jaku's belly, and at the same time a fresh wave of heated lust and excitement pulsed out from Kellus. Just as it washed over Jaku, Aria was not spared its effects either, and her translucent blue phantom wavered and almost dissipated as she put one hand up to her head. "That....mmmphhf. It doesn't look like either of us will be getting much more...aaahhn....time, so I'll be taking my leave for the moment. Mmm...enjoy!"

Finally allowing her projection to fade entirely, now that Aria's focus is no longer split, the shifting and squirming coming from inside Jaku slowly began to increase even further. What had initially been coming as intermittent pulses of heat and sexual emotions were now more akin to waves, building and ebbing but never fully disappearing. Now they were coming faster and faster, and could now be felt by anyone touching Jaku as well as their strength increased. Given the length of time that the two had already been going on, it likely would come to a peak in short order.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:14 am

Jaku blushes as the apparition fades. He looks at Tamara with a sweaty smile, looking like he has bitten off far more than he could chew. His lower hands instinctively slide towards his hip and plant firmly onto his lap. He coos while his upper hands hold him sitting upright, while the lower hands press and knead his upper most bellyscales. The two inside him thrusting into each other, sending wave after wonderful wave through his body. He clenches his tail and esophagus so tightly that the bulges of their bodies can easily be seen shifting around under his belly scales. He twists his tail and his whole body onto his backside, clenching the two as tight as he can, making sure they have only the slightest of room to move inside him.

He shudders and pants as one of his hands slips into the pink wet folds of his hungry vagina. One hand Pressing down into his belly, while the other hand squeezes his lip firmly against his arm. He can't help but pump his arm in time with the thrusting of his guests. As they shift faster so does his arm, he tilts his head back and pants trying his best to hold back the eruption, but as the two inside him shake and cry out, his lips erupt around his arm as his whole body tenses!

He cries out in sheer delight as his sex erupts around his arm! Gushing out all over his scales and hip! His upper arms shake under his weight as he collapses to the ground, both of his lower hands firmly planted inside his hip. He lays limp across the floor, into the pool, and back out again. The two tails emerging from his tail's lips fall limp and still. Only the joyous spasms muscle twitches, and breathing is the only motion the three of them can muster.

The grip he's had on them completely relaxes, and in the blissful fog of his orgasm, they could easily slip free of him if they so wanted to.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:45 pm

There's some silence and stillness as everyone observes Jaku being overwhelmed by the lust coming from the two lovers making out inside him. Tamara is feeling quite aroused by the show as well, and she gently coils herself around her lover, feeling Aria and Kellus shifting under the smooth scales and lush fur of Jaku's serpentine tail, and the shudder and movements of pleasure from her mate, until he comes and sprays his juices all over. Tamara holds Jaku tenderly as he rides his post-orgasmic bliss, and kisses him tenderly, purring and cooing with much love.

Suri slithers next to Arkain and her tailmaw nuzzles Arkain's. She gives him a look that says volumes about how much she'd love to be mating with him right now, but there's still the poor Katy to take take of.

Said Katy is transfixed by the show, and one of her arms goes to rub at her sex scales, discovering or rediscovering the pleasant feelings one can get when rubbing and touching down there.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:07 pm

*The intensity of the pleasure steadily increases as he watches the grin of pleasure from ghost grow along with it. She was not kidding when she saying how good her friend was with her gift. Still something about all this doesn't feel right when she talks about the trick her friend does so well and the way she talks about it using this as a form of encouragement and demonstration of what's she's capable of doing if she decides to get fancy. It's makes him wonder what else she is capable of doing. He feels another wave of pleasure hit him that makes his knees weak. His hands can feel Jaku's muscles tense up under them even those waves of pleasure.*

* He can't imagine how intense the waves of pleasure must be for poor Jaku. He's got both of them inside him and her friend is pleasuring both of them. She says direct contact makes the pleasure even more intense and Jaku has them inside him. He can feel Jaku's tail muscles tighten around them as their pleasure level started to peak. Then he remembers her says how skin contact increases its effects. Quickly he takes his hands off of Jaku's body. The intensity of the pleasure drops significantly and feels his head start to clear. The waves of pleasure are there but now in intensity is manageable. Jaku is taking the full brunt of their pleasure. Watching. And hearing Jaku reactions to the intensity of the pleasure of his climax had to unbelievable for him especially watching the gush of his juices flow from his vagina. Watching him collapse to the ground with a smile of blissful pleasure on his face. Interesting. What a way creative way to weaken someone or get their cooperation. Instead of intense pain use intense pleasure. She did say how creative her friend was using their magic as a form of encouragement. Hmmmm. Perhaps Jaku is right he might be worrying too much. Still Jaku is the strongest of them and he is on the floor exhausted. Right now he will give them the benefit of the doubt but he's on his guard now.

Watching Tamara move next to Jaku he can see in her expression that she too feels the intense lost coming from Jaku. The level of her pleasure does not look as intense as Jaku's but she is greatly enjoying it too. Atleast she can still function.
When Suri slithers next to him and he feels her tail maw touch his he can feel all thoughts of those problems disappear. His smile grow when they lock eyes. The intensity of thg4e lust in her eyes makes him feel so horny he wants to mate her right there but a subtle look over at Katy tells him it will just have to wait. He's OK with that. Katy is the key to this mystery. Suri and Katy are bonding. That's good. The sooner we can make sense of all of this the sooner we can leave.*
*His tail maw nuzzles Suri's affectionately. He strokes her cheek tenderly. He leans forward and kisses her cheek then nuzzles her ear as Katy pleasures herself. He whispers in her ear.*"Hi my love. I know what we are both thinking but taking care of Katy is more important. More important for our future. We need to know what she knows about that Queen. I don't trust those two inside Jaku. They have very strong magic maybe even the Queen. They have said how they can use it as a form of encouragement. It maybe pleasureable encouragement but Thats what concerns me. That magic could be used for good or bad. See how it took out your Dad and he's our strongest fighter. I don't know what to think. Maybe I could be wrong about them. That's why I want to keep this between us for now. But if I am right, I will need you to back me up. Convincing your Mom and Dad will not be easy after that bout of pleasure they just had. OK?"
*As he holds Suri close his tail slides over and gently slides Katy closer to them and snuggles her close being sure not to interfere with her pleasuring herself. *

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:41 pm

With the two nagas able to devote the entirety of their attention to one-another, the flexing and twisting inside of Jaku only intensifies further, and it's not long until the amount of movement starts to make it difficult to tell which one is which. Although a thick layer of muscle, scales, and fur separates them from the others in the room, the noise that the two are making is starting to filter out, and even as muffled as it is the voices of both Aria and Kellus can be heard if not understood.

As Jaku starts to twist and tighten around the two the effect is only magnified, and now his obvious pleasure begins to feed back into the pair, causing them to speed up even more. As he begins to near his peak the same can obviously be said of his passengers, and as he finally cries out his voice is joined by the two inside him as the shifting bulges abruptly tense and compress as his entire body briefly clamps down on them. As his grip loosens there is little movement from them at first, but then slowly Aria's black-scaled tail starts to push back out from Jaku's throat, joined a few moments later by Kellus' white scales.

Finally completely extricating themselves, the pair are completely soaked through with the fluids and juices of Jaku's stomach and obviously entirely naked, but both seem entirely unconcerned with that fact. Looking around at the others in the room, Kellus has an obviously sheepish and embarrassed look on her face as she sees the effects that her abilities had everyone else, but Aria's expression was that of smug satisfaction, and she idly gave her lower belly a happy pat, revealing a slight bulge to it as well.

"Well, seems that we've made something of a decent impression on everyone, despite that not really being our intention with all of this. I'm sorry about all of that - I can get a little...carried away at times, and I didn't mean to catch all of you up in it." Kellus' voice sounds genuinely apologetic, but at the same time her happy smile and the obvious afterglow make it clear that if she had the chance, she'd be more than happy to do it all again, provided she had permission.
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:21 pm

Jaku lays back against Tamara's warm fur and scales. He looks down along his long limp body and watches the two emerge from his tail. He smirks as the couple elicit all kinds of warm squishing sounds from between his tail's stretched out lips. His two right hands curl happily around Tamara's waist as he tries to steady himself with his left pair.

His lips clamp down as the last of the two of their heads emerge from his throat. Smiling as he gives the both of them a soft kiss with the pads of his tail's maw.
He can't help but chuckle at their reactions a bit. Still panting heavily, he looks at the both of them with a sly smile. "Well... That was honestly an unexpected treat!" He giggles at the sight of his lap covered in juices as he slowly sits up. Also slightly embarrassed he scratches the back of his head with his upper left hand and smirks. "Well. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind if you two continue to get carried away inside me." He looks at Tamara with a sly grin. "or us!" His lower hands wipe the juices from his bellyscales as he continues to catch his breath.

He looks around the room at his family and sees the newest member of their family flush in joy and can only offer a warm smile in return. However the obvious concern along Arkains face, and the way he is holding onto Suri catches his eye and quickly lifts him a bit more out of the joyous post orgasmic fog. . Being far more connected into the magical world than he is, he takes the cue and smiles back towards Kellus and Aria. "I've never experienced anything like that, how did you learn to share so much through just being inside me?
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:26 pm

Tamara chuckled and kissed Jaku, then she grabbed some soap and pointed at the pool. "Good thing the water is still warm," she said with a wink.

Katy smiles back at Jaku, a blush coming to her face. She doesn't stop pleasuring herself though, already feeling her orgasm coming as she takes care of both of her genitals underwater. She soon let out a cute little moan while her body shakes underwater as she comes, her tail squeezing Arkain's some, before laying down her head down, eyes closed, panting happily.

"Looks like you're affecting people even without being inside them, or that close," comments Tamara with an amused smile before slithering towards Katy and placing a plush towel under her head.

Suri snuggles Arkain and tilts her head as he expresses his worry. What he says makes some sense, but she's not sure what to think of it. Jaku is faster to react and she decides to just listen for now.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:24 pm

*Closing his eyes Arkain moans deeply feeling the incredible pleasure of the multiple orgasims achieved by the group. It was hard to remain focused but he noticed something odd. The more focused he is the more he can feel Aria and Kellus magical energy flowing through him and Jaku as they are touching them. This time the energy was making him feel much stronger and was starting to clear his head. What was going on was still quite confusing but he could tell something about all this wasn't right. What was strange is he could hear something like a soft moaning almost like a memory from a dream but as he tries harder to understand whats causing it this equally creepy cold laugh like something from a nightmare flooded his thoughts making him jump and his eyes pop open like waking from a bad dream breaking the connection. He can't figure out where its from nor make sense of it. It's almost overwhelming. Until he can figure it out then he will remain First things first. He needs to know more about our guest magic then get them to leave*

"No problem. The pleasure was quite unexpected. Seeing the others reactions you.can tell we all greatly enjoyed it. You two definitely made quite an impression. I hope you two can stop by again sometime. I agree with Jaku. I always had an interest in magic. More fascinated by it. You know the old stories about the magic of dragons and wizards you might hear over a campfire but magic like yours is amazing. I would like to know about it. Please tell us how you did that. After that we do have to get cleaned up and then get this place cleaned up. We still have a business to run. Customers will not come back if the place is a mess. We will really need your help Jaku."

*He hope this will help snap Jaku out of his post orgasmic fog. He snuggles Katy close loving the feel of her orgasims. He strokes Katy's head then He leans over gently kisses Katy then deeply kisses Suri. Holding Katy close does have a calming affect that he very much enjoys. He needs to calm himself. He doesn’t want to raise any suspicion to what he's feeling now. He
understand Suri's confusion but atleast she's keeping an open mind to all of this. That's all he can ask for right now.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:17 am

Glancing back and forth between Jaku and Tamara, Kellus' smile grows a bit more wistful as she appears to get caught up in some thought or memory before snapping back to the present. "Well, it's not the first time that I've gotten someone else caught up in...something like that, but I can say that this was the first time that I was inside them at the time." Looking past them she catches notice of Katy and how she is still somewhat caught up in the aftereffects, and Kellus' blush deepens a bit. "And yes, if it gets strong enough it can certainly start to affect those nearby, although in this case there were a few conditions that added to it."

As both Jaku and Arkain ask about the nature of the magic, both Kellus and Aria trade glances for a moment, but when Aria just shrugs they turn back to the rest. "Well, this was a combination of two different bits of magic, actually. The first, as I mentioned earlier, is something that both of us can do, although I learned it from Kellus herself some time ago. The second is her own special brand of magic, and as far as I can tell is something that I haven't seen anyone else capable of. As for how it works, well..." Closing her eyes, Aria coils up a bit until her lower body is in a tight spiral below her before her tailmaw lifts up beside her. A moment later it shimmers for a moment, and a translucent bluish duplicate detaches and splits off to the side, giving the appearance of a second tailmaw coming off of her tail. "To grossly oversimplify things, it's the ability to split off a portion of your will and give it form, like this. It can't really interact with something physically, but it can pass on other effects far more effectively. However, if you come into direct skin contact, we don't need to spend the energy and concentration to make the image, which makes the actual effect that much stronger."

"And on my end of things, I can channel elemental magic to do a variety of things. Fire, water, wind, earth, wood, and metal. In this case, it's fire and water that matter." Holding up a finger, several small motes of light start orbiting slowly around Kellus' hand, each a different color, but four of the six fade out after a second, leaving just one red and one blue. "Watercraft enables me to feel the emotions of those nearby, as an empath might, while fire allows me to amplify certain emotions, excitement and lust in this case. Both can strengthen the other, and if I'm not careful, it can...well, I get excited, which then causes me to unintentionally spread it to others, which I then feel and get more excited, and so on. I'm normally much more careful about it, but I thought it would just be Aria and myself."

Pausing for a moment, the two traded another glance before Kellus grinned and Aria rolled her eyes. "Look at us, going on like we're back at the Academy giving lectures. Apologies if that was too wordy, but like I said it's a pretty complex topic. In any case, I think we've taken up enough of your time, especially with the young one here, so unless you desperately needed us for anything, we'd best get cleaned up and be on our way."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:20 pm

Jaku smiles and with a smirk towards Tamara, his tail shifts over towards the side of the room. It grabs a few large, almost blanket sized folded towels between his lips and lifts them up and back over towards Tamara, himself, and passes one to each person in the room. He gently wipes down the juices from his lap and smiles a bit as he slowly shifts to stand on his large trunk. His lower body stays loosely tucked in with Tamaras as he listens to his two guests.

He blushes and scratches his head with his upper left hand while his two lower ones wrap the towel around his hip. "Well you two are clearly well versed!" He shugs a little "I honestly don't know too much about the magics in the world, but like I said you two are welcome back any time you'd like." Pausing for a moment he looks back at his family, and the newest member.
He slides over towards Katy and smirks, giving her both of his right hands to help guide her to stand up with him. "Quite the first day huh?"

He looks around the room and takes in the thick scent of pheromones and steam from the pool. "Well, I don't think we'll be taking any more guests today. It's going to take us a while to clean up." Turning his attention right back towards Katy. "You know what...."

He leans in towards Katy's ear and softly speaks to her. "What do you think about asking these two for some help with your memories? Might be able to help put some of the pieces together. But only if you are feeling up for it. It's alot for your first day." He chuckles and gives her a tiny kiss on the cheek. "Usually, first days are filled with hugs, a lifetime of comfortable coils to look forward to, and you getting used to slithering around some. But I figure I should ask you before they go."

((Im so sorry for the delay. Life's pretty nuts at the moment.))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:18 am

Tamara dries herself as best as she can and she nods at Jaku. "Yup, it's going to take a while to clean."

"The door is already closed anyway," mentions Suri as she dries herself too and helps Arkain. "Quite a first day we had," she adds with a smile, while Tamara nods in agreement.

Katy listens to Jaku and blushes some when he kisses her cheek. She thinks for a moment then looks up at Kellus and Aria and speaks timidly. "Would you come back later... Maybe tomorrow or the day after ? ... To help with my memories ?"
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:01 am

(Glad you are back Jaku. Missed ya)

"Nahhh. That's fine I found what you two were telling us very interesting. Hardly boring. Why don't you two go up to the showers and get cleaned up. I will come up after you leave and clean it up. Trust me. I don't mind. Don't worry I will knock before I enter unlike someone else we know."*He smiles and chuckles giving Jaku teasing poke. The more he listens to Aria and Kellus and their magical skills unsettling especially Aria's powers and their effects. He is not totally sure how honest they are being about their powers. As Aria said what she was explaining was oversimplified. Something about Aria just doesn't feel right. For some reason he just doesn't trust her. Kellus? He has this odd feeling about him he make sense of. Just seems to like her better. Why? He doesn't know. He just does. Still he is glad Jaku has invited them back. No reason not to keep the relationship friendly. He doesn't feel those two are lying to us. Just with those powers he bets there is much more to them then what they are saying. Besides why do they need that kinda of power and why so casual about it. If that powerful Queen is real then it would make sense she would have strong people in her services to enforce her rules. This is becoming very unsettling.*

*Then he feels Suri drying him with a towel.That feels so good. It helps take his mind off of things he was worrying about. He takes a long deep breath and feels much calmer as he slides closer to Suri and finishes drying her off then kisses her cheek softly. Nodding in agreement with Tamara and Jaku.* "Noop. No more guest. please. Yea. We work well together. We will have this place looking like new in no time." *Giving Tamara a warm tail nuzzle and Suri another soft kiss he laughs.*"That's the truth.That was one heck of a day. Make me wonder what tomorrow will be like." *Letting out a loud laugh.*

"He wonders what Jaku is whispering to Katy. Too much going on he can't hear him. But when he see Katy look over at Aria and Kellus and addresses them looking very sheepish after Jaku stops talking to her and gives her a kiss. He can't believe what she is saying. Jaku had to have suggested her to say that. she is way too shy to say that on her own. He doesn't like it one bit. Aria and Kellus are the last ones he wants to help and know about her memories especially any of the Queen. He quickly perks up getting in a defensive posture moving towards Katy.*"Your right Katy. Lets take this one day at a time Katy. One thing at a time. There's no reason to rush any of this especially recalling memories. Memories are something you definitely don't want to rush. Trust me.Ok?" *He looks right at Katy moving so their view is blocked of her.* " You have been through a lot today and you need time to rest. Lets give you a few more days to settle in then decide what to do after that. Right Jaku?" *He flashes Jaku a very serious look hoping that he will agree. His thoughts now very clear. Quickly he realizes he needs to tone it down not wanting to alert Aria or Kellus. *

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:01 am

"Mmm, well I can say that you've certainly given us plenty of reason to come back in the future." Taking one of the offered towels, Kellus started to dry herself off, taking care to try to extract as much moisture as she could from the feathers lining her head. By comparison, her lower body took far less time as the towel drying her smooth scales with little difficulty. "Much as traipsing through town wearing just a towel sounds amusing, we should probably get dressed before we head out. Be back in a moment."

As she left, Aria was doing much the same, working to wring as much fluid out of her hair as she could before moving on down her body, but pauses when she catches a bit of what Jaku and Katy were talking about. Arkain's cautious warning to the newborn Katy only accentuates the hesitance, and Aria straightens back up as she crosses her arms and looks at Katy with a look of curiosity.

"Well, as it so happens, that field of magic does happen to be one of my specialties, and to be honest your friend is correct. Both mnemnomancy and interromancy are difficult, methodical disciplines that depend as much on the recipient as the practitioner as to how successful it is, and what works one one person perfectly fine may be quite dangerous for someone else. Given what little we know about your particular situation other than it's quite possibly fairly unique, I would advise significant caution in anything that you may decide to do. That being said, I'm more than willing to come back whenever you feel ready and start with some very basic things just to get a better idea what we're dealing with before moving on to anything more significant."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:14 pm

Jaku smiles towards Katy and nods in agreement. "Take your time sweetie, there's no rush." He stands right next to Katy and listens as everyone cleans up. He smiles towards Kellus and Aria, "You both are too kind. Thank you for the wonderful treat." He lifts an arch of his trunk up off the ground and starts to methodically wipe his fur and scales. Working just past his standing curl, he squeezes the water from his fur, working his way down the entire length of his body a little bit at a time. He just watches and listens as everyone says their farewells and takes in how everyone seems to be doing.
Eventually he lifts up his tail and pays careful attention to wipe the length of his lips, but with a sly smile, he opens his maw towards Katy and snaps his jaws with an auditable squish, before glancing back at her tail that just lays on the floor.

He waves as the two serpents slowly slither their way out of the spa. He really enjoyed the feeling of having them inside him, and the almost hungry look on his face clearly shows it to anyone who's looking. He takes a deep breath after he hears the front door bell chime as they leave their little shop.

He looks back at Tamara, and the rest of the family with a half exhausted smirk and shrugs his upper shoulders. "We've got alot to clean up, and I know we really should. But, I'll be honest. I really don't want to clean up this place right now. I'd rather leap into a pile of coils and get comfy."
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:33 pm

"That's the best idea of the day," comments Tamara as she finishes wringing out as much moisture that she can from her hair and fur. "We can clean up the place tomorrow before reopening. It's not like we expect a frenzy of customers anyway," she adds with a chuckle. "We're all tired, especially Katy, I guess."

Katy nods a bit shyly and resumes drying herself as well, getting the water out of her fur.

"Then it's settled. We can all get comfy together. The beds are ready, lots of pillows for everyone, don't you worry my dear," adds the tigress to Katy with a smile. "And if anyone's hungry, I know I am, we can grab some food from the fridge or the bar."

Katy smiles and follows Tamara and Jaku out of the baths, slithering right next to them both after having given Arkain a soft nuzzle and thanking him gently for defending her.

Suri smiles and kisses Arkain afterwards. "I always knew you had such a good heart," she whispers to him before grabbing his arm and slithering out as well.

After a grabbing something to snack on at the bar, they head for the bedrooms and Katy and Jaku and Tamara soon end up all coiled together. Tamara looks at Suri and Arkain, silently wondering if they'd join or if they'd rather have some private time, both of which are perfectly fine for her.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:50 am

*Arkain chuckles as he just takes one towel and quickly dries his smooth scaled skin with little difficulty too. Giving Kellus a congratulatory smirk for also getting herself quickly dried as the others battle drying out their thick fur. He looks over at Aria. The more he watches her and listens to her he starts to feel maybe he's could be judging her a bit too hard. He nods and smiles.* "That's good. You two are more than welcome." *Letting out a loud laugh* "Can't have you two traipsing through the town with just a towel. Just think how bad it would be for business if they found out that we let you leave here wearing just our towels."*Then smirks* "Well. OK. Maybe not THAT bad for business."
*He watches Aria with interest as she gives Katy a long look. What she says next truly peaks his interest as he nods as he listens intently to what she says about magic. Though he comprehends about half of what she says.* "What you are saying Aria makes per sense. I am pretty sure none o7f us are experienced enough in magic to try anything that risky unless we were confident it was safe especially where family is involved. Your advise for caution is a good one. My only experience have is some healing magic. Hardly enough for anything unique. I am sure the others would agree your coming back and helping us would be very much appreciated. Of course I am sure we can count on your being discrete about it. I am sure we would like to keep this just between us if we can for now. You understand what I mean." *His talk about magic and how the two of them give lectures in magic makes him wonder why there is a need for such a strong magic here. Its something he will have to talk to the others about before using magic to get back Katy's memories.*

*He likes it that Jaku has moved closer to Katy. It gives a stronger feel that family stands together that hopefully Aria and Kellus will feel that. He can't help but watch how meticulous he is about drying all that fur on his huge body. Watching him paying particular attention to cleaning his tail maw. Something inside him hit him hard. This deep feeling of emptiness inside him. When you snapped you tail maw at Katy teasing her he knew that something wasn't right about his tail. He's not exactly what but the more the fog from his mind clears the more he can feel this deep sadness and can swear he can hear at certain quiet times what sounds like crying. He waves as he watches Kellus and Aria leave the room and start to head out. He goes back to thinking about his tail getting lost in thought. Casually nodding in agreement.*"Yea. I agree with both of you. Too late to mess with cleaning the place. I am pretty tired, too."

*He not thinking about customers right now. He absentmindedly nods in agreement. The thought of snuggling up with everyone in a big pile of pillows is very appealing.* "Sounds great." *When Katy thanks him for defending her he nuzzles her gently and puts his hand on her shoulder and smiles.* "Of course Katy. That's what big brother do. They stands up for you." *Giving a light chuckle and squeezes your shoulder as you pass by. He returns Suri kiss as he slithers very close to her.*"Thank you hun. I appreciate that. I just didn't like the way Katy was getting pressured."*Letting her take his arm following her to the bar joining the others at the bar for a snack. He sits there deep in thought slowly eating his snack. Giving Tamara, Katy and Jaku just a casual wave when they leave not really paying attention to it. Thoughts about Aria's knowledge of magic and how she just might be able to help him with his tail problem. Then it dawns on he really knows very little on how to find her after she leaves. All he really knows about her is she gives lectures at some university about some magical subjects. He would look like a fool trying to find her at some university. His mind is just racing. Then realizes that the two just left and he has no idea when they will be back. He needs answers. He bangs his fist on the bar surely startling Suri and quickly slides off his chair and putting his hand on her arm looking wild eyed.*"Suri, my love, I have to do something. I don't have time to explain why. I.. I just do. Trust me. Wait here for me. I will be right back." *Not waiting for a response from her he races up the stairs and the outer door bangs open as he hurries through the door. When he gets outside he looks about very quickly calling out.*"Aria! Kellus!"* Then he sees them and hurries to them and puts his hand on Aria's shoulder. With his thoughts all over the place. He starts to say something but the words that were so clear a moment ago are gone. He stammers.* I..ahhh..I.. hope you come back. There's something important I need to talk about. Ahhhh. Yea. Another time it's late and I know you two need to get home. Yea. Talk to ya later." *He.waves and quickly turns walking quickly back through the door locking it then walks back to the bar and sits down next to Suri putting his elbow on the bar and his hand against his forehead he sits their quietly shaking his head * "What an idiot "
Last edited by Arkain on Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay