The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Tamara » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:54 pm

Tamara purred and followed Jaku underwater, filling her massive lungs with air as he did, then diving beneath the gentle waves rolling towards the sandy shore. She twirled in unison with her beloved lifemate and kissed him back, letting out a deep purr that came out as a soft vibration running up ehr throat and through her snout to transmit to his, while her tail nuzzled his tenderly. There is a loving smile and a slight happy shudder as Jaku caresses her body from head to tail, his fingers running through her lush fur, his face over each of her scales. Her tailmaw reciprocates the kiss as best as it can, then they open and give him a huge loving slurp with that big thick tongue.

Tamara resurfaces with Jaku and gives him a deep kiss once they've filled their lungs with fresh air, and she shakes herself some to get rid of the excess water on her face and hair, chuckling. She waves at the people on the shore happily, one arm wrapped around Jaku, before they start to make their way back to the shore, at a leisurely pace now, their long bodies still pressed against each other.

--

Suri waves back to her parents and chuckles some. "I've never seen or felt mom and dad so happy than since we arrived here," she commented, still holding Arkain and keeping her long body close to his.

"I do hope the locals are friendly, and will be once we've met and they've began to know us," she says while looking back at Azlant. "We've had our share of hardships, I think some rest would be welcome," she adds, smiling. "But you're right, Azlant, we do need to be careful and not assume that whatever inhabits this place will be instantly friendly with us. Better safe than sorry, right?"
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Arkain nods looking up at Azlant. "Yea. Didn't think about that Azlant. There very well could be another reason they brought us here other than it being then its remote location. They knew exactly where to put the house like it was all pre planned.* He shakes his head. "No No. I refuse to let myself be drawn into trying to figure out if the otters have so dark plot planned for us or they are involved in one. I am sure the otters are playing a part in all of this. Its the ones in charge want to find out about. I would rather be proactive and find out about them then caught of guard by surprise attack." Looking about he sniffs the air deeply still not liking the lack of other many other animals scents.
Looking over at Azlant his smile changes to concern. He moves Suri closer to him. "Wild furries? Here? Like the ones that were there when the ship sank. Damn, I remember them. That was horrible to watch. Those poor people. I was my fault they suffered like that." His head drops as he shakes it sadly. Taking a deep breath he looks up Azlant. "I guess that means we better be extra careful. I am very glad you are here with us Azlant. I feel safer already.

There's a big grin on his face as he watches Jaku and Tamara play in the water. When he sees them casually wave at them. He is pretty sure they didn't hear him. He doesn't see any reason to call out to them again. They are having so much fun together why ruin it with something he is confident they can handle on their own. They did teach us. He gives them a big wave and turns around and heads back to Suri and Azlant. "I don't see any reason to bother them with this. We can handle this excursion ourselves. Its an island. Its not like we are going to get lost."
Arkain takes Suri's hand. "I would never ever let anything happen to you, my love."Looking back at Jaku and Tamara he nods and smiles. "Yes. It has been a while since I have seen them that happy." He squeezes your hand a bit firmer. "I so look forward to times like that with you. See them so happy together is a goal I want to strive for us, to be that happy together. I just love you so much" He lifts up you hand and kisses it tenderly.
Looking around again, he nods. "Yes Suri, it would be nice that the local are friendly. I too look forward to some rest but as you say better safe then sorry. Come on we better get going. We are burning day light. The terrain could get harder the further we go in. You want to take the lead Azlant? You have a better sense where the wild furries are. Stay close by Suri, my love, till we have an idea whats out there, OK?" He looks about the area and sniffs the air again and shakes his head. He grumbles under his breath not directing it to anyone in particular. "Something about this place just still isn't right."
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:42 pm

Slowly moving over to the shoreline, Kellus watches Jaku and Tamara twisting and turning under the water before they surface, spraying water in all directions. Grinning at Jaku as he waves to those on the shore, she coils up and waits for them expectantly, watching the way their bodies move in unison.

“Well, you two certainly looked like you were having fun down there. Now that we’ve gotten lunch out of the way, what’s on the agenda next?”

---

“Well, I can’t feel any outright anger or hostility coming from any of those nearby, which is a good sign. The only reason the ones at the ship were as dangerous as they were was because the storm itself had riled them up, plus the fact that they were reacting to the fighting. Water furies are extremely empathetic, so all of that anger and fear was calling for them to return it in kind.”

“Mmm, that’s more than fine. I’m going to be a bit harder for someone to notice anyways, so I can warn you if there’s something around. The spirits shouldn’t bother us if we give them their space, so I don’t think we’ll have any problems with them. It’ll probably be up to the two of you if we run into any of the actual natives though.” Starting to move into the treeline, Azlant’s form takes on a greenish tinge until he’s fairly hard to notice moving up in the branches and leaves, but he’s making sure that Akrain and Suri can see where he’s at.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:51 am

Jaku purrs heavily, rumbling his long body beside Tamara's as they slither across the warm, but small beach. The sand sticks to his scales and fur as he pushes and glides along, the two of them using each other to grip across the loose sand without any effort at all.

The warmth of the sand sliding against his scales, and the radiant heat of the sun comfortably drying his fur make for a beautiful day. He gives Tamara a warm and sudden kiss on the cheek and turns to see everyone standing beside the newly constructed log cabins on the firm grass, just past the beach. And behind them stands a thick layer or trees that seem to rise endlessly into the air until they give way to a grass and stone speckled mountain that reaches high into the sky.

He takes a deep breath as they approach the camp and with a big smile, he waves his lower hands happily outward at the others as he continues gliding right next to Kellus. Without so much as a hint, he snaps to his side and twirls her up into a deep kiss! All four of his arms wrapping around her backside and with a quick, but luscious squeeze, he slides his hands down and takes all four of her hands into his and gives them a big squeeze before letting go.

Giving Kellus a playful wink while his tail lifts up and curls its way around Arakin's hip. He guides him into a warm hug and even gives him a soft kiss on his cheek. Pressing his chest firmly against his, he lifts the green serpent up a few inches and squeezes as tight as he can for a good hug before loosening up and planting a soft kiss right on his snout!

But with the biggest of smiles, he shifts his upper body over to Suri and holds open all of his arms, waiting for her to jump into his grasp! Tamara can feel his heart beating a little faster as the sight of his daughter standing infront of him, strong and proud brings him an endless flood of joy!

He gives her a big kiss right on her forehead and gently lets her slip from his grasp. Looking around at his family, he just smiles, happily loving each and every one of them, especially everyone swimming around inside him. Absorbing so many souls has had a wonderful side effect for the orange serpent and made him feel completely content.

However after a short while, he notices the green little misty dragon of Kellus' has wandered off, however he spots him quickly in the trees scouting around.

With a look of modest curiosity, he crosses his lower arms and looks at everyone, "Whats with Azlant? Where's he off to?"
Last edited by JakuArts on Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon May 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Tamara smiled and kissed Jaku back, letting out a loving purr as they slithered along to join the rest of their little band. She felt happy, relaxed and, more importantly, safe with everyone here, on this island apparently ignored by the rest of the world, except a few. Safety has been they didn't had for a long time, but now it seemed that things were looking bright for all of them. The tigress-naga chuckles and smiles when her beloved shares his love to the rest of the family, and she coils her long tail around them as well, smiling at Arkain and Kellus and Suri with much love and happiness.

Suri jumps on her father's warm embrace and smiles, returning the tight hug and nuzzling her father before he let go and she goes back to coil in with her lizard lover.

"Azlant is doing a little scouting from up there," explains Suri while she points at the tree where the spirit has perched upon.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue May 07, 2019 2:08 am

Nodding as he listens to Azlant. "Thanks Azlant that makes me feel much better." His smile grows bigger feeling more relaxed. "Sensing no hostility from them is a good start, Azlant. I feel very lucky to have you taking the lead. Any advance warning will be very important the further in we get." Watching Azlant move into the treeline he is amazed how he is able to blend in so well it is almost impossible to see him. That works out perfectly for him but what about for him and Suri.

Looking at how thick and hilly the terrain is ahead and seeing Jaku and Tamara exit the water and head for them makes him start to rethink the plan of just the three of them making this trip especially when Aztant mentions the what if they run into any local natives scenario. From what he has gathered from the otters that the odds are very good that the local natives are large nagas. Suri is a strong fighter but even the three together they wouldn't stand a chance against multiple large nagas. Jaku and the others are powerful fighters. Having them join them is the smartest thing to do and truly the best way to protect Suri. He may have to eat some crow for suddenly changing his mind but Suri and Azlant will surely understand.
He turns to Suri and brings her hand up in front of him and kisses it softly. "Suri, something Azlant just said has me rethinking the plan of just the three of us making this trip by ourselves. The odds are too high to ignore that the local are large nagas and we just can't assume they will be peaceful. I think having your Mom, Dad and Kellus join us is the best plan and the safest. If we snuck off and you got hurt! Your Dad would rip me apart and I shudder to even think what your Mom would do to me. Since they are heading this way we may as well have them join us, Sound good?"

Arkain turns back towards the others watching them quickly approach them, he gives Jaku a wave back. Grinning ear to ear he watchs as Jaku sneak over and gives Kellus one of his special kisses and hugs. It makes him feel so warm inside seeing how happy they are, especially now being one happy family. His grin gets bigger when he sees Jaku quickly head to him and wrap his large tail around his hip and gives him a warm hug. Wrapping his arms and tail around him he returns the hug. He lets out a cough when Jaku squeeze make it hard to breath for a second. He doesn't mind. He treasures Jaku's hug. He always feels better after one of those. He laughs when Jaku kisses his snout. Putting his hand on Jaku's neck he looks into his eyes with great warmth. "Thanks Jaku."

When he sees the look on Jaku's face when he holds out his arms for Suri to jump into, he now knows he made the right choice to wait. Feeling the warmth of their embrace brings a tear to his eye he is so happy. When Suri comes back and coils around him, his coils join with hers embracing her close to him. He whispers in her ear. "I love you Suri."
Nodding in agreement looking where Suri is pointing. "That's right. Suri, Azlant and I have been talking and we feel that we should be proactive and find out who the Naga's are that the otters refer to. I know we are happy and feel safe here but there is something not right about this island. Its a nagging feeling that just will not go away. With all we have been through, I would rather find out who our neighbors are first before we find out by surprise. I feel we should all go together as a family. A kinda adventure. Azlant is scouting the area. He said he is very good at blending in with his surroundings and would be the best one to scout ahead. Boy was he ever right about that." Nodding again towards the tree where Azlant was perched.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Fri May 17, 2019 1:53 pm

Taking off from his perch, Azlant starts to move deeper into the forest. It isn't quite a full jungle in terms of the density, but it's still going to be very easy for someone to be snuck up on by someone or something that knows the terrain well. His aerial vantage offers him a few advantages, but at the same time seeing down through the canopy is difficult, so the serpent starts to rely on his furycraft to tell him what's nearby.

Approaching a slight ridge ahead of him, he once again settles into a perch atop one of the taller trees, and starts to look around more. This time, though, what he sees is much more interesting, and he wastes no time in sending a string of messages back to Kellus.

-----

Glancing back as Jaku and Tamara approach, Kellus had just turned back to listen to Arkain when Jaku comes up alongside her and pulls her into a tight hug. Although she hadn't been expecting it, she's more than happy to return it, her lower hands slipping around to grip his rear just as fondly until he takes her hands into his. Sliding back as he lets go, Kellus watches with a wide smile as he does much the same with Arkain and Suri, the obvious love and affection pouring off of them providing a warmth of it's own for her.

"Mmm, that's right. It's fairly hard for someone to actually hurt Azlant, so he and I are quite used to doing things like this. Plus the fact that he can fly gives him an edge in terrain like-" Breaking off, she looks back up towards where Azlant had been, her eyes changing to a icy blue before returning to her natural jade green. "Interesting. Azlant says that he can see trails in the distance leading deeper into the forest and over the next big ridge, and they're a bit large for human use. The valley on the other side would be an ideal place for someone to live, as well. We might have a solid lead on whoever else is on the island."
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Fri May 17, 2019 10:09 pm

Jaku looks into the distance, and with a causal lean as his lower hands rest on his hip, and his upper hands cross together in front of his chest. His trunk sways just a little as he momentarily loses himself in thought. His gaze turns inward as a warm smile grows over his face, feeling every single otter and human's essence swirling around inside him. One by one, every soul he has taken awaken and eagerly embrace each other. The warmth he feels inside his bones is like the warmth of the sun radiating from inside his fur and scales.

After a moment, he shifts his trunk behind him to support his balance as he lifts himself high over everyone's heads. He peers into the lush greenery and spots Azlant floating above the treeline. With a smile he looks back at the camp that the remaining otters have put together and takes a deep breath. Slowly lowering himself and turning to Tamara and Kellus, then Arakin and Suri, he smiles and starts to slowly slither towards the treeline. "Well, we're all stuck here, might as well go meet the neighbors."

He doesn't even make it past three of his bellyscales before chuckling to himself. "Worst case, if they're awful, we'll just eat the neighbors." He starts to slide along, he tucks his arms together comfortably. "But I'll be honest, this island does not feel like a welcoming place for humans." But ever the optimist, he smiles at everyone, and with a soft sigh, he smiles and mutters, "I really hope we find some nice new serpents to coil up with." His trunk glides over everyone's as he slowly starts to slide towards the treeline.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Tue May 28, 2019 10:46 am

Tamara chuckles some and starts to slither alongside Jaku, her long body rubbing against his as they move forward, toward the treeline and the dense jungle behind.

"And then people say that I'm the ravenous one," she comments before sticking her tongue at him and laughing softly. "You should be careful though: if you eat too many of them, you'll end up fat!"

Her whiskers twitches and she sniffs the air as they get closer to the treeline, her slitted emerald green eyes scanning the bushes and the trees.

"There seems to be quite a lot of fauna in there, I'm getting a lot of various scents. If there are nagas in there, either they do not hunt nearby or they make sure to not overindulge and keep enough preys around to feed themselves."

--

Suri grins and follows, holding Arkain ans slithering along next to him, much like her mother does with her father.

"I hope they're friendly," she says to everyone, in echo to what Jaku said. "This island looks very nice and safe so far, I'd hate to have to fight again. Besides, even if they're friendly, it doesn't mean we will not be able to eat them," she adds, laughing.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue May 28, 2019 4:28 pm

Looking out into the forest where he last saw Azlant then sniffs the air carefully. Looking back at Kellus he nods feeling a bit more relaxed after what she says about Azlant. "That's good. The last thing I want to see is Azlant get hurt.." Looking out into the forest again. "Hummm. Interesting Kellus. I am glad we are finally seeing at least some tracks. I still don't believe humans are living here. That's sounds like a good place to check out. One thing is for sure who ever else lives here sure has been very careful to cover up their presence. What worries me is how far have they gone to protect their privacy. I have not known humans to be this good at covering up their presence. Someone else is living here. I am sure of it. I would advise being on guard for traps especially Azlant."

Looking over at Jaku watching him raise up and scan the area, he shakes his head admiring how big he become since they have started this journey. How he watches over us and cares about us warms his heart. It feels so good to be cared for like this. Now that Suri is back in his life he can focus all his attention on Suri manly thanks to how safe he feels with Jaku, and of course the others, watching over them. Nodding. "Oh yea. I agree. I like the idea of meeting our neighbors." Then he lets out a big laugh. "Always thinking with your belly, huh Jaku. That's what I admire about you Jaku." The tip of his tail slides over and nuzzles your body gently. "I hope not. I am tired of eating humans. I much prefer your idea Jaku of curling up with some new nagas."

Snickering playfully looking over at Tamara. "But you are the ravenous one." Quickly sliding to bit further away from Tamara to avoid any swipe of her claws for that remark."I mean that in the most sincere loving manner. Knowing that I feel much safer when go out in these adventures. Anyone who is foolish enough to attack us is in for one very rude awakening, Tamara." Sniffing the air again and nods. "Hmmmm. Interesting. Who ever they are odds are that they are highly intelligence, too."

*Gripping Suri's hand he gives a tender squeeze. Just holding her hand makes his heart sign with happiness. He can feel from her touch how much she cares for him. All the loneliness he felt across the many years has left him. He never thought he could be this happy again but here he is madly in love with his mate and a loving family too boot. Life doesn't get any better. "I do hope they are friendly, hun. I am also sick of fighting." Moving your hand up he kisses it affectionately. "Yea I do have a good feeling about this island would make a good home. I would do look forward to starting a family of our own with you." Leaning over he gives you a deep kiss. Laughing loudly again "Spoken like a true daughter of Jaku and Tamara. You are quite right. I don't see any reason why we can't eat them either, love. You know how much I love a full belly." Laughing again. He looks into your beautiful eyes and grins. His eyes shine brightly. His happiness and love for his mate shines through his eyes.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:12 am

"Ha, I suppose that would be the solution to having unfriendly neighbors." Sliding along next to the others as they move their way towards the treeline, Kellus looks back up at Jaku as he raises himself up to look over the treeline. Reaching over, she gives his midsection a pat at Tamara's comment. "She's got a point you know; we have no idea how many there might be here, so you could end up a very plump noodle if you do decide to gobble them all down."

Stopping by the edge of the forest, Kellus looks further in and gives a quick wave to Azlant before the smaller serpent drops off his perch and continues further deeper into the woods before looking back to Arkain. "He'll be fine. It'll take something pretty potent to do anything to him, much less actually hurt him."

Twisting around, she gives the others another smile. "Other nagas would certainly be a welcome change of pace, and I'd be lying if the prospect of being able to put myself through my paces wasn't appealing. Humans and otters are all fine and good, but I'm starting to get in the mood for something a bit...larger."

Moving just inside the treeline, she waves the others on. "Well, no sense in waiting around. Let's go meet and eat the neighbors."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Jaku giggles and slides his way into the thick leafy tropical brush. Easily ducking and looping his way around the trees and plants, he smiles as they head in towards the big mountain far into the distance in the middle of the island. Jaku's fur and scales glide around effortlessly with only a soft shake of the leaves and the snapping of twigs underneath his weight.

He smiles, and lifts up, waiting for the group to catch up. "Ahh. I gotta tell you though. I'm loving this. All of us together, discovering a new home, and all these souls swimming around inside me, I don't think I've ever felt better."
He winks and turns his gaze to everyone. "They are all filled with contentment, and warmth for each other. I can feel them moving, shifting, and squeezing around inside me. They dance with each other, embracing each other, in every inch of my body. It's going to be hard to let them go."
His tail shifts over and closer to his body. "I hope they are all settling in nicely inside all of you."

After a short pause, he starts to head back into the brush, ducking his head down as he tucks all four of his hands together underneath his chest. He smiles from ear to ear as he slithers into the leafy greens, only to press his nose against a leathery scaled snout. He opens his eyes in surprise to find two amber gems locked right onto his eyes.

Jaku yells in surprise as his whole body tenses up! The tree he had wrapped his tail around cracks and shakes as he yanks his upper body back while a second startled cry can be heard as the bushes shake violently into the nearby forest!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:00 pm

Tamara was at Jaku's sides in a heartbeat, fangs bared, claws out, ready to defend him against whatever or whomever he had met. Which was, at the moment, nothing visible, although she could hear the bush shaking violently as whatever it was was apparently moving away. Her whiskers twitched as she tried to get a smell, but everything blended together in a flurry of new and exotic smells, and she couldn't quite distinguish anything in particular. It would take some time to adapt.

"Hun, you alright?" She said as she turned and checked on her lover, making sure he was alright, her tail coiling some around his. "What happened? What did you see? You're not hurt?"

Suri arrived mere moments later, bringing Arkain with her. She was on alert as well, and looked around while Tamara was taking care of Jaku. "What's going on? Why the scream?" she asks, as unable to distinguish much than Tamara was.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:47 pm

Arkain nods as he listens to Kellus. "That's good to know. I have grown rather fond of that furry. " Lets out a laugh. "Always thinking with your stomach, huh? No wonder you fit in so well with this family." he smiles and gives you a sly wink as he watches Azlant disappear from view.

Looking back over at Jaku then takes a second to feel the souls inside him. Definitely not as many as Jaku has. He nods. "Yes they have. Its an amazing feeling I never imagined it would feel like this." He takes Suri's hand. "Nor nothing like this." When Jaku lets out his loud yelp he immediately lets go of Suri's hand and takes a defensive posture carefully scanning the area ready in case more come out of the bushes. He quickly scans the tree that cracked to make sure it wasn't going to fall. He quickly goes over to Jaku and gives a quick look for any injuries but he doesn't see any. How fast he moved he expect to see any. "I don't see any signs of injury. What did you see?" He hears the second cry and the sounds of something quickly leaving the area. "Well. I think you equally startled who or what ever you saw." He quickly slithers up a near by tree looks around then quickly comes back down. "Can't see a bloody thing. Its just too dense around here. We could be surrounded and still wouldn't see them."

He moves closer to Kellus and in a low voice just in case someone else is listening. "I think you should call back Azlant. Who ever that was, they got past him. Perhaps he's covering too big of an area with forestation this dense. With a smaller area to cover, he could have better luck seeing someone."

Moving back next to Jaku he puts his hand on Tamara's shoulder. "He's OK Tamara. I don't see any signs of injury. Can't say the same for that poor tree." Chuckling lightly trying to lighten the mood."I think who ever he saw was as just startled as much as Juku. I was hoping we might be lucky enough to talk to ever that was. That's not going to happen. No sense chasing after them now. They know the terrain too well. I wish I could have talked to them. If it was one of the nagas I would want to stop them from alerting anyone else of us being here. Let them know we are friendly. If that was a naga then we must be getting close to where they live. I feel we need to be extra careful if we are going to continue. If this is the nagas domain they surely don't want anyone to know about it and boy are they doing it well. That worries me. How far will they go to protect their privacy? Only the otters seem to even know about them. Do we want to take the chance keep going? My vote is to keep going. What do the rest of you think? " He takes Suri's hand an holds it firmly while lifting himself up tall on his tail carefully scanning the area for any signs of movement. Sniffing the air deeply then lets out a big sneeze. "Sorry." The scents are so numerous he still can't distinguish what scent is what yet.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:11 am

Jaku shakes his head and blinks, rubbing his face with all four of his hands for a moment while he leans his way to a stand. He brushes the sticks and dirt he collected from his lower shoulders and back as he looks around. "Yeah.. I,m ok, I think we just found one of the locals?" He looks around a little confused before his eyes glance upward. Following the thick trunk of a palm tree, he quickly spots a shiny brown tail with scales that reflect in the sunlight holding tightly to the tree. He quickly follows the tail to its end and locks his eyes on a very slender serpent with two clawed hands grasping into the bark. Only a glimmer of an amber serpentine eye peers out from the side of the trunk. He already can tell, this Naga might be closer to Ara in physique than Tamara and himself, although very slim and slender.

Jaku tenderly lifts his upper left hand upward with a smile. "Hi there. Sorry we startled you. Its ok. We won't hurt you." He very slowly starts to gather his trunk and raise up just a little taller.

The brown Naga quickly slides up the tree a little further with a shrill "NO!" All of its body gathering close to itself. "I saw you! You ate the walkers you came here with! You ate so many of them! You won't eat me!"

Jaku smirks a bit and lower's down. "Well.. Sort of." He smirks and looks at Tamara, Suri and Arakin, shrugging his lower shoulders and gesturing for some help to calm this little serpent down.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:03 pm

Tamara thanked Arkain for his reassurance that Jaku had not been harmed. "I'm sure the tree can handle some scratches," she says with a chuckle.

Tamara ans Suri follow Jaku's gaze and finally spot the slightly shining scales and the amber eyes hidden under the foliage, huddling close to the trunk of the tree. They chuckle some and raise slightly, trying to get a better though careful not to look threatening. Tamara wraps one arm around Jaku's trunk and cuddles him gently, her tailmaw also nuzzling against his in a loving gesture.

"It is true: we ate them," says Tamara. "But they're still with us. They're not dead, not gone, and they can come back out any time they want. They came in willingly to come and live within us, and enjoy the world inside us, full of joy and happiness with their friends and family."

"It's true," adds Suri. "We hold them inside us and take care of them, all of them, and let them out whenever they want. Even if they'd come out changed a bit. Like Arkain here," she explains while pointing at her lover.

"They all become part of our family, whether they are inside of us or outside," continues Tamara. "Arkain was a 'walker' as well before, he was eaten by Jaku here, then came out when he wanted to and was transformed to become one of us, a naga like us, and now he's part of our family forever."

Suri and Tamara continue to look at the snakelike naga expectantly, hoping to reassure him enough, or, at least, make him curious enough that he won't flee into the jungle.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:37 am

Puts his opens hands up in front him gesturing for the naga to calm down also to show he is unarmed. "Easy now. None of us are going to argue what you saw happened. But please hear us out so you know all the facts. That's all we ask. No one will lay a hand on you. When we are done you will be free to go. That's it. I know you have no reason to trust us but please just hear us out. OK?" Settling down in his coils he stays close to Suri. Still sniffing the air to see if their are others nagas in the area. Carefully studying the scared naga. There is something odd about his markings. Something oddly familiar but what it is alludes him.

"I am Arkain. The walker they are referring to. That is Jaku and his mate Tamara. This Suri, She is their daughter and my loving mate." Pointing to each as he talks about them. His tail reaches over and nuzzles Suri's tail. "What they are saying is all true. I use to have legs. The way I looked before is the same, even who I was is the same except for this amazing tail. I willingly let Jaku swallow me knowing I would be changed. I wanted to be truly part of this loving family. I lived with them for years before choosing to go inside Jaku. I could have stay much longer inside but I loved Suri so much I wanted to leave." Looking over at Suri with a warm smile. He quickly mouths. "I love you." Looking back at him he smiles. "Each one of the otters and the walkers willingly joined us. Each of us, except Suri, she was born a naga, started as walkers. Jaku was the first to be changed by another naga, then Jaku changed Tamara."

Then he rubs his chin then gives him a more serious look. "Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You have been watching us the whole time, haven't you. Tell me. Have you heard one single scream of fear from anyone, well have you? Oooohhhh, Come to think about it there is something I didn't put together till now. Something that was particularly odd about the otters behavior with just how unafraid they were to be swallowed and join us just as if we were not the first nagas they have ever seen nor the first to swallow so they too could be inside. Others not knowing would have been just as afraid as you are now. Yes, they were amazingly accepting of the idea. No wonder they had no fear of us because they have been around nagas, and I would say, many times before." He glides closer to the naga so hes in front of them looking him square in the eyes. "Soooo, Lets start this over again, shall we? Lets cut out this scared act crap and start with telling us just who you really are and why you are here?"

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:05 am

The little serpent starts to calm down as the newcomers from his perspective open up in a friendly way, however there is a nervous fear in his grip against the tree. He carefully shifts and steadies his long earthy body high up against the tall tree tightly. "No no. I saw you all, I saw you from the treeline devouring so many, and yet your bellies aren't fat!" His tail, can clearly be seen is as plain as any serpents. "You, eat with your other ends, just like she does. But when you devour your prey, you eat them through your middle yes. I've seen it many times. You can't have me. No you cant! I'm free! Yes! You won't you won't!"

The brown chittery serpent clearly displays his apparent fear. His amber eyes slit and expand as they dart against each and every one of theirs. His heartbeat races and can easily be felt all along the tree to the ground. His apparent knowledge of being taken into another's body and soul that make's Jaku look up at him with a quiet, but very concerned look. He starts to gently lift his torso up just a little higher when suddenly Arakin beings to interrogate the fearful serpent. Jaku watches the brown naga tense up quickly and recoil his body further up the tree! He twists and turns, bearing his scaled lips showing many thin teeth with a hiss as his body bunches closer to one side of the tree. "No no no! That's not how it works, no no! The queen, I can't! No! Why do you yell! YOU CAN'T DEVoUR ME!! I WON'T LET YOU!!!"

The brown Naga fearfully bunches his body tightly to one side of the trunk as the smell of adrenaline pierces all of their noses. With a snap of his coiled body, he leaps off the side of the tree and springs into the thick tropical greenery with a loud crash that hastily distances itself from all of them. The tree groans and aches after the leap and begins to break to the right of the Nagas, collapsing with a loud crash of leaves and dust.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Tamara turns her head away as dust and leaves flies around when the tree crashes, then she stops Suri and others who looked ready to spring in pursuit, shaking her head slowly.

"Let him go", she says. "If we pursue, he'll certainly see it as a sign that we are indeed dangerous, and that won't help in the long run. I'm sure we'll meet him again, and others from his tribe. Hopefully some more level-headed people," she adds with a chuckle. "He seemed like a young one though, quite impressionable. Or maybe I've become too jaded since meeting you and Suryia, my love," finishes Tamara while looking at Jaku and chuckling.

"He looked very afraid of being devoured though," muses Suri. "I wonder if there are predators here who devour them. I thought that island was supposed to be a safe haven for us?" she asks, sounding a tiny bit scandalized at the thought that they might have been lied to.

"I don't know," replies Tamara. "Maybe it's just the fact that we're tailmaws. This one had a normal tail, from what I could see, not a tailmaw like us, maybe he never saw one of our kind before, thus his reaction. I guess I'd be afraid too if I didn't knew..."

Suri nodded as that explanation made sense.

Tamara wrapped an arm around Jaku and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Let's get going then! He was nice enough to indicate a direction, I propose we follow it!"
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:42 am

Arkain quickly when the brown naga starts to really freak out. Boy did he ever misinterpret this snake. He terrified of us alright but not exactly for the reasons he thought. Waving his arms. "Whoa. Easy there. No one is going to harm you. I am sorry I yelled." Covering his face from the dust caused by the fallen tree, he starts to go after him. He quickly stops when Tamara says to let him go. Shaking his head he sighs deeply. "Yea, your right Tamara. I do hope you are right that others we meet are more level headed. Boy did I ever screw that up. I apologize all for the way I confronted him. I can see I still have much more to learn from Jaku on diplomacy. Still if he has been studying us why is he still so afraid of us."

Moving back to Suri he takes her hand in his. "Yea he does." Thinking for a minute. "Hmmm. I hope not Suri. But it just doesn't add up that there is that kind of predator on the island. The otters have clearly been hear for a while. We have become close friends with them. I know they would have warned us if there was something that dangerous in the jungle. If not, we will make it a safe haven. Right?"

Looking back at Tamara he nods. "You know that does make sense. But what if he does know about tail maws. He is not a tail maw. Tail maws clearly terrify him. Why? He said there is a queen. Twice. What if the queen is a tail maw. With him not having one then he has not experienced what its like to have a tail maw. Noooo. He was terrified. I wonder if he saw someone he cares for get eaten.They may have decided to stay inside and he is sure they digested them and he freaked out. He is rather skittish. Also if he's right and there is a queen then that has to mean there has to be a village with other snakes and I would bet many of them are tail maws. What do you think? Exciting huh?"

Arkain squeezes Suri's hand and kisses her cheek. "Yea. That was rather nice of him." Looking over at Tamara giving her a warm smile. "Ahhhh. Tamara. Who is this Suryia you talked about meeting earlier?"

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay