The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Jermayan » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:31 am

Giving one last thankful wave once they’re both at least somewhat presentable, the pair of naga make their way back out to the front dining area of the bar before heading outside to the street proper. Pausing just outside the front door, Aria looks back at the door as she thinks about the day’s events thus far. She had not all been expecting things to have played out the way they did, and if she had realized just who was operating the bar and spa she likely would have been more careful about going there.

As Arkain suddenly comes out and calls out to them, they both turn around, but the odd half-hearted request to return was about the last thing that either of them were expecting.

“Of course. I think it’s fairly safe to say that we would have come back sometime soon even if Katy hadn’t requested my help. Just let me know when she feels comfortable continuing on, and I’ll be more than happy to come over.” Watching as he went back inside, Aria tapped the spot where he had unintentionally channeled his magic into her, wondering just where exactly things would end up going.

“What was that all about?” Coming up alongside her, Kellus just watches as the green-scaled naga disappears back into the bar before looking over at Aria.

“Honestly, I have no idea. Either way, I’m looking forward to getting back home; I don’t know about you, but that little escapade has left me more than a little hungry, and I could use a bath too.”

“Well, then it’s a good thing that I was planning on a nice big dinner tonight already. A bath sounds good though; this wasn’t the kind of thing that plays nice with my feathers.” Winding their way down the street, it isn’t too long before they’re back home, and the two waste little time in discarding their clothes and starting to draw a large, steaming hot bath.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:27 pm

The large orange serpent takes a long and deep breath. He slithers his way straight to the back room. Once rounding the soft stone corner of the hall, he is greeted with a large spacious room filled with pillows, blankets and a room sized mattress that has been built into the floor. He pushes forward and sinks into the soft pad of the bed, letting out a soft sigh as his body flows into the side of the room, with the most pillows, like a stream of water. His tail sags along behind his long body for all to see as it lets out a comforting hiss of air as he plops down and slowly pulls his body loosely into the middle of the room, waiting for his body to get wrapped up into everyone's coiling warmth.

With all four arms loosely hanging over a pile of pillows, he smiles warmly as Tamara, and Katy enter the room. He lifts his tail, and gives Tamara's trunk a light kiss and curls effortlessly around her, doing the same for Katy, as their slithering bodies slide onto the bed.

With a twist of his coils, he gently nudges them into a warm and loving embrace, wrapping all four of his arms around Tamara and Katy while rolling them into a tight coiling hug. He pulls their bodies together with his into a light knotted pile below their hips as he presses his lips firmly against Tamara's and sighs happily. He lets out a soft moan as his lips rub against hers, gently flicking his tongue out and lapping against Tamara's.
But after a deep loving moment, Tamara could easily feel his lips smirk as a soft giggle erupts from his chest. He slips free of her lips, lapping his tongue against Tamara's nose, and then surprises Katy with a loving kiss as well!

All four arms squeeze tightly, as he slides his long coiling body against theirs. And after a brief and loving moment, he slides his lips free from Katy, and purrs happily.
Although, he glances down towards the open door, and giggles a little. He whispers softly "I hope those two are having a nice time."

(((Gosh I am so, so sorry for such a long wait. I am finally feeling rested enough to enjoy the RP. There was a TON of wonderful life happening, but at the end of every day I felt exhausted for months. Honestly I was felt fried and awful I could not even come up with a post. I honestly can not thank you enough for being so patient!!!!))) *Coils and hugs tight!*
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:23 am

(Welcome back Jaku, and don't worry for the wait. We're all very happy for you ! *Hugs tight*)

Tamara and Katy coil with Jaku, the two of them enjoying and reciprocating the kisses and the snuggles and squeezes. Katy is fast asleep, quite tired after her birth and the events of the day, and Tamara isn't far behind her, just holding on to Jaku and kissing him tenderly as they enjoy the warmth and love together.

Meanwhile, Suri just makes one last inspection of the place, to make sure everything is ok, while she waits for Arkain to come back and then can finally close the place down for the day. She gives him a kiss when he does, locking the door and slithering away to their room with him for some private time and a good sleep.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:20 pm

(Glad everyone is back.*Big cuddle hugs *)

*Arkain sheepishly nods and smiles when Aria and Kellus agree to come st some time. Which is all he can hope for now. They seem very interested in Katy so he is sure if asked they will return. He just has to wait and see how the rest plays out..Play out how?. He has no idea. Patience is a virtue.*
*He smiles as Suri does the last inspection of the place. His brain so fried right now he probably left the front door wide open. He barely seems able to hold his head up as they make their way back to the room. He yawns and slithers over the noticeable fatigue on his face. He holds out his arms inviting his love to join him next to him. His favorite time of day..He closes his eyes and almost in a dream state.*"There is something odd about this place Ohhh I don't know. Maybe it's nothing. Noone else notices it. I am sure I must be imagining it. I guess I just need to give this place a chance. Yea. Thats it. Its what he's going to do. It make the most sense."*He holds Suri close*"As long as you are with me my love that's all that matters. I am sure thie rest will all work out." *He snuggles closer and kisses you softly *
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:09 am

Checking on what had been set aside for dinner, Aria grinned when she saw that everything was still in place for the evening that she had planned. She didn’t often have an excuse to get something so self-indulgent for the two of them to share, so she was planning on making the most of it while she had the opportunity.

That said, Kellus had definitely had the right idea in wanting to get cleaned up sooner rather than later. Their impromptu stay inside Jaku had left her covered in a thin but noticeable layer of saliva and stomach fluids, to say nothing of what her mate’s rather energetic lovemaking had also contributed, and getting it from between her scales and out of her hair was a priority at the moment. Sliding into the bathroom, she was unsurprised to see Kellus already half-submerged in the capacious tub that took up the bulk of the room. Using her watercrafting, she was directing the normally-calm flow of hot water into a much tighter and faster jet to help clear her long plumage.

Moving in behind her, Kellus gave her a satisfied groan of appreciation as Aria’s hands started to work in practiced motions across her back, working to massage away any lingering kinks or knots in her muscles, and it wasn’t long before the pair were satisfied enough with their current efforts to let the flow of water return to normal and sank down lower into the steaming water. Reclining against one wall, Aria smiled as Kellus lay back in her lap, her mate’s eyes closed as she basked in the heat of the water around them. Laying one hand on her forehead, Aria’s eyes began to glow a soft blue , and at the same time Kellus’ fluttered closed into a deeper trance as Aria’s magic began to take hold.

“Well, today was full of unexpected encounters. Of all the places for your friends to show up again, this was not how I was anticipating to run into them again. The little one of theirs is quite the enigma as well, but those were some dangerous things she was saying. That said, let’s just make sure that your green friend’s little outburst won't have any…unfortunate side effects…”

Before she could continue further there was movement out of the corner of her eye, and she looked up just in time to see the small, ethereal form of a winged serpent suddenly flit in from around the corner, making straight for Kellus.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:47 pm

With a warm smile, he lays back and sighs as Tamara kisses his cheek and both of the snuggle into his chest. His upper hands gently support Katy, and Tamara's heads while his lower arms gently glides up and down along their backsides between their shoulders. He gently massages between katy's lower shoulder blades, knowing first hand how tender those new muscles can be. And as the two of them start to drift off, he just relaxes and holds them lovingly close.

He gently nudges Tamara, and gives her a warm kiss on her forehead as she starts to succumb to the end of the day. "Hey," He gently shifts around and rolls onto his left side, setting Tamara down onto the pillows and atop of his arms while gently guiding Katy's lips to Tamara's breast.

He looks down at the newest member of the family, sprawling down and gently curled along his and Tamara's bodies and cant help but just beam with contentment. He giggles to himself a little, missing the feeling of how full his body felt with her inside. He smirks a little and lifts his tail up. He carefully lifts Tamara's tail up with a curl and slides it back along side their bodies just enough to curl his tail's neck around so his tail's nose presses against hers. His lips part, and with the the gentlest guide of his tongue, he slides his mouth over her tail's head and pulls her into his throat. He takes a deep breath as he tastes her belly scales as they slide across his tongue, loving every inch as he swallows enough of her tail to firmly latch their bodies together. He stops swallowing before her tail gets too far into him and just holds Tamara lovingly close.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:38 pm

Katy's lips latches onto Tamara's nipples and she immediately begins suckling. It doesn't take long before milk flows into her maw. Tamara purrs and smiles, gently holding Katy and Jaku as she drifts into a ice deep sleep, happy to be with her love and the new addition to the family. Tamara's tail squirms a little as it is devoured by Jaku's, but soon settles down as he takes quite a good bit of it inside him, locking them together for a nice deep cosy sleep. Katy nurses for a while before falling asleep as well, her lips still more or less holding Tamara's nipples, some milk dribbling out as she falls asleep.

The morning would find them in the same position, having barely moved through the night, sound asleep as the sun rises and casts it's first rays into the room, slowly warming up the three nagas.

Suri is the first to awaken, and she does her best to slip out of her lover's embrace without waking him up so she can go down to the kitchen and prepare a nice breakfast for everyone. And especially for Katy, who will probably be famished after the long first day that she had.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:39 am

*Sleep comes quickly for him. With Suri soft body coiled around him, all feels right in the world. His sleep is sleep is calm. He dreams of starting a family with Suri. They are very happy content dreams. He snuggles very close to her, holding her close to him.

He can feel the first rays of the day flow into the room and warm his tail. It feels so good. He can feel Suri stir under him and slide out from his embrace. She is being so careful not to wake him. His eyes stay closed, and he acts like he's still asleep. He drifts off into a half awake half asleep stage. In the distant background, he hears a cold laughter in the background that makes him awake with with a start. It sends a cold shiver right to the depths of his spine. He looks about the room. All he sees is Suri leaving the room. There's no one there. Then he hears the noise of people talking and laughing and going about doing their morning activities. Yea, that has to be what he heard. Some laughter. Creepy laughing, that's for sure. He's sure that's all it was and dismisses it.
He slides out of bed and goes to the kitchen and quietly slides behind Suri and kisses her.* "Good morning my love. Hope you slept well. I sure did. I enjoyed meeting Aria and Kellus yesterday. I like them. Not half as much as Jaku did." *He laughs and heats some water to make some of Tamara's amazing tea." "You want some tea, Suri.? You know I do hope they come by again. There just is something about them I like. Something familiar.This energy about them. I just can't put my finger on it. It just feels good. They did say they would. I want to hear more from them, and I promise no more emotional out bursts. Still, what they said was a bit unsettling. I would like to hear more. I will be calm. I promise. I was just tired. I feel much better.. Amazing what a good night's sleep can do. *As he waits for the water to boil.* "Can I help with breakfast?
Last edited by Arkain on Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:29 am, edited 9 times in total.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:31 pm

"Ah, there you are. If you would, mind helping me out with this? You know her far better than I do, and with what happened today, I don't want to risk the spells falling apart before we're ready."

Cocking its head, the serpent flitted over and settled on Kellus' shoulder, laying one wing across her head. Aria could feel it working along with her, sending careful tendrils of magic spiraling into Kellus alongside her own. After a few moments it withdrew, and shook its head slightly.

"They've certainly been weakened rather significantly. It won't take long to reinforce them back to their former strength, but that's more degradation in one day than they've seen in the past three months. What happened?"

"As it turns out, the restaurant and spa that we visited happened to be owned by her old friends. I had no idea, else I would have taken more precautions before going there." Stretching before leaning back in the tub, Aria looked down at Kellus in concern. "And what's more, they have a newborn child, and something happened with their pregnancy such that she has memories of before their encounter with the Queen's magic."

"That's...well, it explains what happened with the spells. But still, if they should fail entirely, and Kellus' powers return in full before she's ready, she'll be naught but food for the queen, and in so doing forfeit her strength, myself included, to her." The pair lapsed into silence as they considered the implications of the day's events, but it wasn't long before Kellus' eyes slowly opened again. Resuming right where she had left off as if nothing had happened, it was her turn to give Aria a massage, her quartet of hands working expertly over and across Aria's upper torso.

Aria had far more in mind for the evening than just an enjoyable bath however, and after drying themselves off both of the nagas made their way back into the main room, where Aria's dinner waited for them - another pair of more conventional nagas, bound with digestible leather straps and kept quiescent by Aria's spellcraft. It was their anniversary, after all, and she had wanted it to be a night to remember. Judging from the way that Kellus' eyes lit up in delight even as her tailmaw gaped wide, she had succeeded. Closing over the head and shoulders of her meal, the ravenous naga wasted no time in devouring the slightly smaller serpent, the jaws of her tailmaw working in an easy, steady rhythm further and further down the length of her meal as the powerful muscles of her gullet clenched and squeezed in eager anticipation.

By contrast, Aria had something quite different in mind for hers, but the end result would be much the same regardless. Sliding up close, the naga looked up at her with a dazed and uncomprehending expression even as Aria slid a hand behind her head. Pulling the naga up against her, the lips of her nethers easily spread to accomodate her head, and Aria couldn't help but give a coo of hungry satisfaction as the naga's shoulders followed. Before her meal became nothing more than a sizable bulge stretching out the scales of her underbelly, Kellus closed her jaws around the tail of her catch and entwined herself around Aria. Watching in fascination as her mate made a meal of a naga of similar size with nothing but the muscles of her voracious womb, even as she enjoyed the squirming and struggling coming from within her. Leaning back and smiling as her arms entwined with Kellus', Aria's hips and midsection flexed and rocked back and forth, and with every sucking clench, another foot of her meal was pulled from sight. Soon enough, all that was left of the pair of naga was just the tips of their tail protruding from the larger predators, and as they shared a long, tender kiss, their bellies flexed in concert as they finished off their dinner.

Retreating to the bedroom, the pair were quickly entwined and coiled together on the spacious bed, and it didn't take long for their post-meal lethargy to usher the two into slumber. The next morning both were still sporting the barest hints of the previous night's feast, but for the most part both occupants had been wholly converted to a bit of extra padding and pleasant memories.
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:32 pm

Jaku slowly starts to stir underneath the pile of coiled up bodies. All four arms wrapped tightly around a furred trunk, while he gently rubs his cheek against whomevers thick belly scales he happened to tangle up with. Barely any light makes it’s way through the pile, and he happily lays there, pressed from all directions by fur and scale. He can’t help but stretch as much as he can and yawn. Quickly realizing his tail has made its way down into Tamara’s tail by the taste of things.

He can’t help but purr as the fog of the morning starts to lift, and he wants nothing more than to stay buried and intertwined with all the love curled all around him.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:08 pm

Tamara mumbles in her sleep and just presses closer to Jaku, her tailmaw reflexively clenching around Jaku's and holding it tight. She mews some and moves her head a little, sniffing around and nestling against her mate while Jaku's stirs and stretches, holding him close within her arms. It would seem that she's not yet ready to move or wake up, and only seeks more sleep within the warm embrace of her lover.

On the other side of Jaku is Katy, who has somehow moved during the night to go and lay besides Jaku as well, snuggling against his backside, her tailmaw draped lazily over the tangle of Jaku's and Tam's. She's letting some cute soft purr-like snores and she doesn't seem to notice when Jaku begins to move.

The heavy curtains as well as the blinds are doing a good job at preventing most of the light of the sun to reach them, allowing the trio of tailmaws to sleep undisturbed. Muffled sounds still come from outside, from the wildlife, like the birds, and the citizens going about their business on the street below and throughout the city.

Down in the kitchen, Suri had gotten eggs, bacon, sausages, potatoes, tomatoes and bread out of the fridge and cupboard by the time Arkain arrives. She kisses him and smiles. "Tea would be nice, thank you love,' she replies while grabbing the pans and putting them over the fire. "Aria and Kellus certainly enjoyed their visit, so I'm sure we'll see them again," she adds. "And a few good night's sleep will help you too."

"If you could peel the potatoes, I'll get on slicing the tomatoes," she says when Arkain offers to help. "Do you prefer your eggs fried or scrambled ? I'm going for a big breakfast for everyone, because we need it after everything that happened yesterday, especially Katy and Jaku."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:19 am

*He grabs two teacups from the shelf and gets two tea bags that were hand made and filled with Tamara's special tea. Putting the bags in the cups he then fills them with hot water and puts the cup next to Suri then leans over and kisses her. He smiles as he admires how well organized she is in the kitchen and what a great cook she is. He takes a drink of the tea and smiles.* "I am glad you agree." *Taking another drink he sighs and throws away the tea bag. He shakes his head.* "Yea, what I would give for a good nights sleep." *Nodding.* "Sure. Be happy to peel the potatoes."*He laughs* Yea, after all of yesterdays fun I had better peel the whole bag. They are sure going to be hungry. I sure am." *He digs the peeler out of a draw and starts quickly peeling potatoes.* "My eggs? Hmmmm. I think this time I would like them scrambled."

*As he's peeling the potatoes he looks at you.* "Lets' keep this between you and me hun, but I have been having these bad nightmares for a while. It's a variation of this weird dream. It's like I am is this dark room and I hear this low eerie laughter. Its a very creepy laugh. I can't see who's laughing but I can see movement. I have gotten better at blocking it but I still hear it. I sware at times I can feel them watching me. But this morning, after you left, this was the worst. Today was the loudest I ever heard that eerie laugh and so sure something moved. Then suddenly what looked like a dark cloud floated around me. AS it surrounded me I found I could barely catch my breath. I tried to struggle but I couldn't move I tried to call for help but I couldn't. The more I struggled the louder the laugh became and the tighter the squeezing. Just when I seemed I was going to pass out I woke up with a start breathing hard. i looked all about but saw no-one. I took some deep breaths to calmed down. I dismissed it when I saw the curtains moving in the breeze and heard laughing outside. What triggered the stronger nightmare? I don't know. My gut tells Katy's arrival and meeting Aria and Kellus had something to with my nightmare. I don't know. Maybe it's my imagination is getting the best of me, I don't know. What do you think?" *He shakes his head lookinga bit stressed.* "Boy I hope we go shopping today. I would really like a nice stroll and some fresh air. Clear my head. Come to think about it, our cleaning supplies were used up and I am sure we will more spa chemicals to get the pH levels back to normal after yesterday's fun. That sounds like a great reason to shopping." *He laughs*
Last edited by Arkain on Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:36 am

In stark contrast to the day before, the next morning neither Kellus nor Aria began moving until well after sunrise, and even when they did it was just to find a more comfortable position amid the pile of blankets and coiled scales. Of the meals both had enjoyed the previous night there was no sign, save perhaps a slight addition to their chests and scales. Even when the sun’s rays began to shine in on them, all that happened was a slight shift in position to keep their upper bodies in the dark while allowing the length of their lower bodies to bask in the warm light.

Eventually they roused, and after a brief shower both returned to the main room as they began to attend to the day’s necessary chores, with Kellus sorting through the kitchen and Aria cleaning up some of the remnants of the previous night’s activities.

“Hmm. As fun as last night was, we’re a bit short on more conventional foodstuffs. Unless you happen to have another pair of noodle dishes tucked away somewhere?” Looking up from the pile of naga-sized blankets she had been folding, Aria slid back across the room to where Kellus was examining some of the rather bare cupboards and shelves.

“Not at the moment, no. Securing a dinner like that is a bit more complicated than it looks, at least if we don’t want to deal with unwanted questions. Fortunately the market should be going today, so we can stock up. Hopefully the spice trader will be there - there’s a new dish I was looking to make, but I’ll need to pick up some things from her.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:12 am

Jaku's long furred body slowly starts to shift and stir, He leans back into the warm nest of fuzzy coiling serpents and smiles as his two left hands gently start to stroke up and down Tamara's backside. He gently opens his eyes and is greeted by nothing but a sea of red hair over his eyes and gently shifts his head, then giving Tamara a warm nuzzling kiss between her ears. His right arms are firmly snuggled underneath Katy's head. He gently slips his lower right hand down a bit and brings her in for a gentle but warm hug with Tamara.

Laying underneath the two of them, he cant help the purr rumble through his body. He carefully slides their lower bodies up across Tamara and Katy's backsides until they are all pressed firmly against his chest by the weight of their tangled bodies.

The boards creek a little under their soft but large nest style bed. Easily alerting the rest of the house that the three of them are just starting to stir.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:23 pm

(Sorry for the delay)

Tamara smiles sleepily at the rubs and the kiss, her round ears perking up some. She mews a little and tries to snuggles closer, ending up snuggling Katy who is equally seeking warmth and sticks tight against Tamara and Jaku. Katy shifts some and places her snout under Tamara's chin, her arms wrapping around whatever she can find to cuddle, while her tail intertwines with the other two. The two naga purr in unison with Jaku, enjoying the time spent together and the shared warmth and love in their sleepy state, not wanting to move for the moment.

Suri start slicing and dicing the tomatoes, working with the ease born of a long practice, putting the diced tomatoes on a big bowl. She takes a sip of her tea in between dicing and glances at Arkain to check how he's going with the potatoes.

"Maybe your nightmare was stronger because of all the stress from Katy's birth," mused Suri. "She was expected to come at any moment, but the day of our grand opening, with a couple customers, which was already quite stressful, and she decides to arrive that day, adding a level of stress to the day..." She paused and turned to hug Arkain, nuzzling gently. "Although, I wish we knew why you have these nightmares in the first place. It's so odd. Hopefully, when we're settled into our routine, dealing with the spa and with Katy, they'll go away." She kissed him tenderly and went back to cooking, getting the eggs out.

"We definitely need to go shopping," she agreed. "For the spa, but also for us. With one more person to feed, our supplies won't last long. We've been so focused on the spa that we kind of forgot to restock our personal cupboards," she said while getting a few large pans out and putting them on the fire. Soon, they'll be filled with eggs, strips of bacon and some sausages, and the potatoes, plus some diced tomatoes, for a big filling breakfast.

The smell would spread through the place and up to the room shared by Jaku, Tam and Katy, making Tam and Katy's their stomach growl and rousing them from their slumber.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:24 am

(No problem Tam.)

*Arkain can see he had better start picking up the pace of peeling the potatoes. The potato peels start to fly as quickly works around the potato. After several are done he slices them up and he tosses them into s big frying pan. Once he got the rhythm going he finishes the bag of potatoes rather quickly. He can hear his stomach growl from all the other delicious food that Suri is cooking. He loves the way she cooks. Everything she makes taste so good. He leans over and kisses her cheek.* "Love you" *He can hear the floor creak telling him the others are starting to stir. He yells up the stairs.* "Good morning sleepyheads. Breakfast will be ready soon. Time to get up."

*He looks upstairs then out the window and sighs deeply.* "Yea. I never thought of it that way. I don't have Jaku's business sense so I tend to stress more over the details more then I need to. Yea, Katie being born the exact day of our grand opening did through things into chaos. Yea, I was rather stressed. Yea that does make sense. I can see why I had trouble sleeping. We worked so hard on the opening. At least someone showed up." *Laughing* "Don't get me wrong. I am very glad Katie was born. I am very fond of her already." *Then he looks out the window and his smile fades.* "Trust me. I am also hoping the nightmares will go away after things calm. That laugh. So creepy. I hope that all part of my stress."

*He helps Suri with cooking the huge pan of potatoes* "Yea. We don't want to have empty cupboards that's for sure. You know how Jaku can get when he's hungry. Yea. I enjoy going shopping. Little stress there. The stores are easy to find and easy to get to. I like that. We sure have given those stores a lot of business lately. They are all so friendly. It makes it fun to want to go shopping."

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:35 pm

Despite the lack of some ingredients that she had been looking for, there’s still plenty for Kellus to work with at the moment, and it wasn’t long before she was setting out the makings of a perfectly respectable breakfast. Bread, butter, and jam to start, followed by barely-scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, and finally fresh fruit alongside a large pot of the tea that they had just picked up the day before. From the way that her four arms easily juggled the pair of pans alongside the other meal prep, it was obvious that Kellus was no stranger to work in the kitchen, and it was only a few minutes before the pair were back in the main room curled up around the table.

Halfway through breakfast, what looked like a small bird made from paper fluttered inside through an open window, and after looking around and locating Aria it flapped over to the table and landed in front of her. Twitching, it unfolded itself into a normal sheet of paper, which Aria proceeded to examine while she continued eating.

“Something happen at court?” Kellus recognized Aria’s focused expression as she read the letter, but Aria was quick to respond with a shake of her head.

“No, this is a personal matter. A friend of mine has been working on a rather delicate project for some time now, and they want a second opinion on how to proceed. Her house is close to the center of the city though, so I can stop by while we’re at the market.” Flicking a hand, Aria added a short reply to the bottom of the letter before she gave the sheet a deliberate tap, causing it to fold back up. It looked up at her for a moment, but then hopped to the edge of the table and flew off through the same window it had entered through. “Besides that, though, I would certainly not be opposed to a nice, quiet day here at home. Even if it wasn’t planned, the visit to the spa yesterday was more than enough excitement for a little while.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:44 am

Jaku's long body tightens, shifting around just enough to get a loose grip of their knotted coiled bodies. With a smooth shift upward, he slips his long body up just enough to pull most of Tamara and Katy's warm trunks over top of their upper bodies. He purrs loudly in the warm embrace, feeling the weight of all three of their bodies press ontop of them as he squeezes tightly with all four of his arms.

With a soft mew into Tamara's ear, and a giggle that can be felt from every direction, "Wouldn't it be nice to just stay together today?" He loosens his arms and shifting his trunk just a little, while making sure they are comfortable. But not a moment later, a loud rumble can be felt from his belly laying over top of them. He can't help but giggle a little and shift around. "Mmmm. Well, I guess we may want to find some breakfast."

His long body starts to shake and tense up just a bit as he lifts his four arms out to the side and lifts up for a big morning stretch! Sliding thier upper bodies down from the hug, he lays out across the floor and in a slow wave, he tenses up every inch of his body from his hip down to his tail and lets out a big yawn!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:39 pm

Tamara smiles, her ear flicking some when Jaku mews into it.

"That'd be nice indeed," she purrs in answer before shifting a little and stretching out as well, letting a big yawn come out. "But breakfast is definitely needed, and we have a business to take care of hun."

Katy's belly rumbles in hunger as if to confirm that breakfast is needed, then she lifts her muzzle up and sniffs the air, catching a whiff of the lovely scent coming from below. She can't help but chuckle when she hears Arkain's voice coming from below and calling them for breakfast.

"Did you have a good night ?" asks Tamara to Katy with a warm smile. Katy nods in answer and Tamara slithers next to her and helps her up. "I'm glad you did. Now come, we'll get down and have breakfast all together." The tigress smiles at Jaku and both she and Katy get out of the room and down towards the main room.

--

Suri fills up some large plates with all the food she and Arkain just prepared. It will be a buffet-style breakfast, with everyone getting what they want from the plates. She piles up the bacon, potatoes, tomatoes and sunny-side eggs, and direct Arkain to get the loaves of sliced bread out, along with the butter and salt and pepper.

"That should be enough to fill everyone's stomach," she comments with a satisfied smile on her face. "You and I can go get groceries later on, dad will prolly want to rest and mom will want to stay with him and Katy," she said to Arkain. "I hear them coming down, take these plates, I'll take the rest."

--

Suri and Arkain entered the main room as Tam and Katy came down the stairs.

"You're just in time : the food is ready !" said Suri with a chuckle.

She sets the plates down on the table then gives Tam a nice big hug and squeeze, which Tam reciprocates, and a gentle hug to Katy, who seems to appreciate it and let a cute little purr.

Tam also gives a hug to Arkain, followed by Katy as well, before they take their place around the table.

"That's quite a feast you two made !" comments Tamara while she begins filling up her own plate.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:44 am

*Nodding at Suri's request he quickly hurries over and gets several loaves of sliced bread and puts them on a couple plates. Then puts out a couple dishes of fresh butter and puts them all near the bread making sure they are easy to get to. He nods in agreement.* "Sure hope so. Just about cleaned out all the cupboards. Yea. I am sure they will to stay home. That way they can watch over Katy especially after hearing about this Queen."

"Got it Suri." *He wants to say more but hearing they were coming he quickly grabs the stack of plates and hurries and puts the stack of plates near the bread giving the buffet table a quick once over to make sure they remembered everything. Smiling as they enter the room he gets Tam a warm nuzzle and hug. He especially appreciates Katy's hug. He gives her a warm hug and nuzzles her gently. He follows behind Suri as he fills his plate.* "Thank you very much Tamara. Better tell ole sleepy head he better get down here before the food is all gone. I am starved." *He laughs and gives Suri a warm nuzzle*

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay