Fazbear Alterniverse

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Fazbear Alterniverse

Postby PikachuX2073 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:29 pm

Fazbear Alterniverse is basically a spinoff series of Fazbear Ultimate, one which covers the multiverse idea and explores new stories with the same characters while in a different setting. Characterization will be close to the same as in Fazbear Ultimate, but that shouldn't be too impactful on your viewing experience.

Toonivision: primarily based on Don Bluth films and Kosperry's Don Bluth styled works.

Alter-End: Based on the creepypastas read by Pete the Hamster. It is set in an alternate universe that least resembles the events of Fazbear Ultimate. It doesn't end well for Mike this time …
(Admittedly one of the least fleshed out ones, but it was also one of the very earliest.)

No Man's Ocean - Fazbeard's Oddessey: 1 of 3 narratives in the No Man's Ocean series, covering the misadventures of Captain Frederick Fazbeard.

Animatronica: Set in a parallel reality of Fazbear Ultimate. As one would tell, it's based on Fnaf World. As such, it's one of very few spinoffs that contribute to the main timeline's narrative. Except a bit more videogame references like of Undertale.

Sub-Con: Basically detours in the main timeline's narrative (particularly when there's a drought in Fnaf news and ya gotta fill that void with something). These can be looked at as non canon movies. As such, these are essentially the characters of Fazbear Ultimate dealing in the plot of semi related games, like; Bendy and the Ink Machine, Bon Bon, Duck Season, and Rat Race.←(That's a new one.)

High Noon/Wild Spaghetti West/ Spaghetti Noon: based on spaghetti western stories like Wild Wild West, Rango, and The Wild West COW Boys of Moo Mesa.

ChickenSkin: primarily based on Goosebumps (hence the name) as well as the ClockTower game series, as well as the videogame adaptation of "I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream".

Workplace: based mostly on The Office (not that I particularly watched it) from most of the beginning, before the plot changes to something akin to a Telltale game with similar themes found in Night in the Woods.

Homewood: based loosely on The Animals of Farthing Woods, Bambi, The Rescuers, and Homeward Bound.

Wrestlemania: loosely based on the WWE with a grand narrative based on Santos vs Los Clones. (Still a WIP)

A Way Out: Based on the game A Way Out (it's in the name) and inspired by Panda Man P.F.I.

Future-tense: set in a future timeline from the main timeline of Fazbear Ultimate, where Freddy escapes to the future using Crystal Hibernation. He then raises his children, Chico, Vixie, Banzai, and Freddy Jr, all on his own. The narrative starts in the early teenage of Freddy Jr and Banzai.

Oversight: based around a simple question: "what if there was only one member of each character line?"
In short, there's no Toy Chica, no Phantom Foxy, no Nightmare Bonnie, or even GlamRock Freddy.
There's just the classics of each character. All to correct a simple oversight in the system …

OverWar: inspired by an Overwatch comic dub, as much, it is set in a roughly to vaguely similar setting. Also takes beats from Ratus.

Subaquatics: inspired by artwork of "sea bears", this one takes the animatronic characters and convert them into aquatic mutations.

Anti-X: more or less Resident Evil but centered around the X-Antibody. https://wikimon.net/X-Antibody

And that's all I can remember that are also mostly fleshed out enough for role-playing purposes.
I might add more if I can remember them, or add some new ones I've come up with that would work well.
Check out my original RP post for an idea of what characters besides the core characters to expect!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=60310
PikachuX2073
Participator

Re: Fazbear Alterniverse

Postby PikachuX2073 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:02 pm

Sorry everyone, I forgot to put in one!

Yokai Slayer: based on the Bear of Revenge segments of Ultimate Custom Night. So everybody's either a samurai, a ninja, a sumo wrestler, anything along those lines. Also there's Yokai in this. Thought you all should know.

Also I failed to bring it up, but a fair bit of Future-tense is based on the Toy Chica's High School Days segments of Ultimate Custom Night, as well as a bit of Deltarune, and finally, Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Re: Fazbear Alterniverse

Postby PikachuX2073 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:44 am

New one going up on the list!

Love & Monsters: set in a alternate timeline universe where the animatronics are actually synths turned into cybernetic mutants, the events of Fnaf3 and Project:Box happened simultaneously and ended with all the synths and mutants dying in the fire William caused by accident in his attempt at revenge.

The main story picks up years after the fire, where Mike still mourns the deaths of his animatronic/synth buddies. However, he soon discovers that his friends Freddy(& Robyn), Bonnie(Johnny), Chica(Paula), and Foxy(Finn), have somehow survived as some kind of mutant amoeba nuculis thing INSIDE his body!

Eventually as strange event leading to the return of Afton, "Red" (as Mike calls the amalgam of his friends) is removed from Mike's body. And probably just in time too, as the creature was already growing too big to hide for much longer in only a few days!

After escaping Afton and returning home, Mike has to keep Red in a separate fish tank and begin the process of growing the mutant into a less fragile and more self sustainable form. (while making sure no Sea Bonnies sneak their way into the tank.)

Inevitably, Mike's wife Michele and his two sons Aiden and Georgie discover the harmless mutant and tension starts to rise between the Mike and his wife.
It doesn't get any better when Red growing into a more human-like shape…

Mike's son Georgie starts spending time with Red after school, feeding him and teaching them how to speak, growing a bond between the two.
However, Aiden goes missing one day, and despite the evidence against her claims, Michele is hyper focused on the only suspect in her mind. Red.

After being threatened to be burned alive by Michel, Red flees the house to hide in the forest.
Feeding off the wild life as passively as possible.
However, things get even crazier when William manipulates the emotionally sensitive Aiden.
I wonder what will happen?

(Mike would be a replicant in this story btw)

This AU is based Growing My Grandpa, the "If Pennywise was Good" fan comics, Parasite in Love, and Homegrown Pet. And yes, the title comes from the episode of Doctor Who of the same name.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Return to Vore Roleplay