The Hatching Discussion

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Hatching Discussion

Postby JakuArts » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:09 am

Oh my! Im so sorry for vanishing for so long. I really do apologize and thank you for being so patient. Id like to set up a chat on discord or pm just to fill you in on these crazy few months. Its been beyond nuts.

I am so happy to hear Jer is back!

I have an idea to help reset and start a new chapter in the town of Nagas that is being ruled by a treacherous monster of a queen.

How have you been? I've missed you.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:32 am

Hey...Just glad you are back Jaku. I feel that perhaps would be best if you send it in a PM. We already know everyone has an PM account. Using PM has my vote. I will go along with the majority.

OOhhh I see..The Queen is monster. That does put Arkain in a rather precarious situation. Look forward to hearing your ideas.

Missed you a lot too Jaku. Things have been crazy and stressful. Though living out in the Colorado country does have its advantages. Lots of room for social distancing.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:45 pm

Discord or pm are good for me, though discord would be better to chat than the site's pm system, I think.
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:13 am

Ahhhh....OK. Tam. Your right. PM is good for many things but I agree for chats Discord is better.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:59 am

Discord works for me. Been thinking about some ways to hopp back into the RP as well, so I can post those too and see what you guys think.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:26 am

I don't know about anyone else I prefer not posting my Discord address on a public forum. Might I suggest that we either send the address to each other or send it to one person and they can copy and send to the others. I am open to ideas

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:13 pm

Of course, not posting our discord openly, just sending them via note to each other. Though, mine is private, can't message me or add me as friend unless I know you first.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:28 am

Subject: The Chase

JakuArts wrote:((Gosh I'm really sorry everyone, but I'm having a bit of trouble here. I've spent the past few days trying to come up with a way to have Jaku's newborn be a baby versus a full grown rebirth, I really planned for the birth to be a rebirth of the some of the people he devoured from the ship in the last chapter help get everyone to realize there's something very wrong going on, but I'm not sure how to do that with a newborn. I'll edit this post as soon as I can come up with something, if you have any ideas, please shoot me a message.))

Hi Jaku. Please don't take this wrong but I think you are over complicating this. One reason I see is with the newborn being a baby because you already have posted her rebirth to be a full grown.

(A large, brown fur matted head emerges from between his lips. What looks like the perfect meld of a cat, an otter, and a snake takes its first breath and opens its big black eyes, that quickly close into emerald slits as the light first enters.With a loud gasp and a panicked cry, the now obvious girl)

In my opinion, its too late now to change it back to a newborn. You would have to accelerate her growth to keep the story line moving forward. I don't think we should. I think we should stay with that cat/snake/otter creature focusing on helping her with her memories and help her get use to her body. Her memories can be the key to understanding that yea somethings really wrong here. Her memories can be from the three people Jaku devoured so her memories will be confusing and frustrating for her to understand. It will take all of us working together, including Aria and Kellus and possible friends, to help her and Arkain with those memories. I say stay with her and move forward from there. Of course need to figure out what type of creature she is and a name. It will also be fun figuring out ways of keeping her hidden from the Queen.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:30 pm

Wait did I just read it all wrong?! XD

Okay, I'll write up our new character post!! I really have a fun one planned here! You really caught it Ara, she's going to be a combination of several people, and
She'll need a name for sure. The Queen's going to show her teeth soon over this!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:33 pm

The way it was described, I did understood that the newborn was a full grown, or, at the very least, a teenage/young adult. Which does adds to the strangeness of the situation, and I think that's good, it shows right away that there's a mystery to be solved, not even counting the fact that she is a mix of species. And I like that. So let's just keep going with this ! ^^

Also, unrelated, but I got my second shot a few days ago. I'm fully vaccinated now ! ^^ Hope you're all avoiding this damn virus and you're going to get your vaccine shots as soon as you can. *Tailhugs and squeezes you all* <3
Tamara
---

Postby JakuArts » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:41 pm

Congratulations Tam!!! Yeah while the lockdown has been hard, I've managed to pull through .... relatively.. unscathed.
*Coils and Hugs!!*
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:16 pm

Yea...Glad you are both fully vaccinated. I got both vaccines too. Hopefully things will start to turn in a more positive direction. *big tail hugs and snuggles *

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:49 pm

There we go!
The plot starts to thicken!!

Thanks for being so patient!! I've been looking forward to this part!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:59 am

Just thought would let everyone know we passed another milestone on November 24. The Chase role play has been on going for an amazing and wonderful 11 years. Its origins, The Hatchings, goes back to 2006. Wow! Isn't that amazing. *Wraps everyone up in a big loving tail hug.*

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:53 am

Wow, 11 years for this one and 15 since the very start ! Thank you all for such long-lasting fun we're having together !

*Coil hugs y'all and purrs*

Much love to every one of you, and please take care and be safe !
Tamara
---

Postby JakuArts » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:45 pm

WOW!! Wow wow wow wow!
How on earth has it been so long!?

I love you all so very much, and Thank you for always being here to create such a beautiful story with me! You've gotten me through some pretty hard times, and some amazingly beautiful times as well! And I am so looking forward to all the next chapers!

<3

:D Coils and hugs tight!!!!! :D
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:28 am

Happy Holidays everyone. Hope its a safe and happy one. Hopefully look forward to better New Year. *Wraps everyone up snug in his coils* :-D

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:11 pm

Happy holidays wherever you happen to be right now, and may next year be better than this one!
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tamara » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:19 pm

Happy holidays to all of you ! *Coilhugs and kisses tightly*
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:25 am

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE. Looks like we once again went past another milestone on November 24 and added another year on to this amazing role play. So glad to everyone is still with us. Here's to anther year. Hope its a safe and happy one. *Wraps everyone up snug in his coils* :-D

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay