If vore was real what would you do?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If vore was real what would you do?

Postby Sitharc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Eznam wrote:
Sitharc wrote:I'd be paranoid about being eaten if I was aware it was real. While at the same time I'd be too curious and would try to look online or wherever for female preds that somehow managed to get away with eating other(s). As while it's suddenly real, I'm imagining a world where doing so would still be quite illegal as it's killing someone, and kidnapping them at the very least.

It'd be real, but in my mind it still wouldn't happen as often as would think, initially it might, but all the reckless predators would get themselves eaten too, killed in other ways, or even just arrested and convicted of one to many murders.

I'm pretty sure it'd be a situation where, like serial killers, there's maybe 1 in a million that do it, but that 1 in a million becomes a media sensation when they're found out leaving people fearing for their lives for like a week before the strange people are all that's left caring about them.

If anyone is left to support them at all, any left would be those secretly hopeful to be eaten but don't want to admit as want the surprise, or are forced in some way to keep an eye on them and make sure they don't do it again. And in this situation, people would be fearing themselves for at least months I'd imagine, and if the fear ever did subside, there'd still be paranoia and having yet another thing to be wary of.

As well as the whole travel in pairs thing would be recommended to travel in GROUPS as just in pairs that other person could be the one luring you to a secure location.

It'd be like this most of the time I imagine, as said all the initial reckless and stupid preds would get themselves caught or killed in some way.

OR it should be like in some stories, where only certain people have the 'gift' even if they aren't aware of it, or have to train your body up from smaller items and living things up to people, can't just start eating full sized people.

Imagine hearing on the news how entire classrooms of students 'disappeared' or months down the road and hear about how one or more cities are suffering a population crisis in one or more bits of town, and after a while... no one wants to move to that part of town if to that town at all.
Sitharc
---

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:58 pm

I mean the way you're looking at it now you're thinking of mallet space vore with the person just disappearing inside the body. If it were to be real it'd definitely be a snake scenario with the person unable to move properly for like a week. Also, I noticed that you're thinking of people who'd eat others as predators by instinct. Like they'd just grow up with the intention to gobble people up rather than having one bad day down the line where they break and do it. So I guess we weren't envisionning the same scenarios at all
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:06 pm

No, I wasn't going 'by instinct'. They wouldn't grow up with the intention of doing so. They'd have to somehow decide to try it for themselves, or see others do it. I'm imagining it in the case where the people doing it are doing it because of their fetish for vore and/or any others they might use as their excuse. If it was real, I imagine even a few people without the fetish would attempt it at some point, or gain the fetish through it. How they'd otherwise come to the idea to risk eating someone? I don't know, but could happen.

And that's another aspect to as I said all the reckless ones would be caught or killed as only the smarter and more cunning and careful ones would know to strike at the most ideal of times, that they are going to likely be stuck around the area they ate a person same size for around a day maybe a few before they get a decent level of mobility back. Even if they ate a smaller person, would be waddling around a lot.

Of course, once it was known to be occurring out there by the masses, being seen with massive gut would instant incriminate the predator. Female ones couldn't rely on human ignorance and stupidity anymore by claiming pregnant. As before that, there would be people stupid enough to believe that, despite the fact that the belly is jutting out 3-5 feet out in front of the woman, and touching the floor.
Sitharc
---

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Sitharc wrote:No, I wasn't going 'by instinct'. They wouldn't grow up with the intention of doing so. They'd have to somehow decide to try it for themselves, or see others do it. I'm imagining it in the case where the people doing it are doing it because of their fetish for vore and/or any others they might use as their excuse. If it was real, I imagine even a few people without the fetish would attempt it at some point, or gain the fetish through it. How they'd otherwise come to the idea to risk eating someone? I don't know, but could happen.

And that's another aspect to as I said all the reckless ones would be caught or killed as only the smarter and more cunning and careful ones would know to strike at the most ideal of times, that they are going to likely be stuck around the area they ate a person same size for around a day maybe a few before they get a decent level of mobility back. Even if they ate a smaller person, would be waddling around a lot.

Of course, once it was known to be occurring out there by the masses, being seen with massive gut would instant incriminate the predator. Female ones couldn't rely on human ignorance and stupidity anymore by claiming pregnant. As before that, there would be people stupid enough to believe that, despite the fact that the belly is jutting out 3-5 feet out in front of the woman, and touching the floor.

I'm not arguing to be right by the way I just like to hypothesize. But it'd probably be like HotKinkyJo. They're like "I wonder what I can fit in me" and then they test. Eventually they end up to a point where they can't find anything larger to test with so they stop. Unless you're HotKinkyJo, in which case you just buy something larger up until the point where you can't anymore. So it wouldn't happen that someone just "gains" the fetish from trying, they'd have to already have the fetish and then be one of the few that take it farther than normal, unless they dated someone who had the fetish and that person was like "Eyo gurl lemme get in dat belly" and then he becomes an unfortunate accident and she decides to not tell anyone because she doesn't want to get into trouble for his fetish and she lets her body do its thing.

But either way, the point is that they wouldn't just "strike", because like most people on this website, they'd never actually do it, which is the same for murder, they'd never actually do it. But then there comes a day where they break and do it. Unless they're a sociopath. Then they just eat animals until one day they find someone who can be eaten "consequence free".

Again here we're not envisionning the same thing. I saw it as a thing that's been a possibility since the dawn of mankind while you're thinking some cataclysm that lets people have a vacuous interior all of a sudden.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:07 pm

No, I'm just simply imagining how I feel it'd go if it was real. Aside from the initial influx of reckless and crazy enough preds, next to no one would really do it, even if they were given the golden chance of a lifetime to do it and get away with it. It'd be a rare thing, and those that would get caught or found out in the future would get jail time, lose friendships, and what not unless they were simply taken out beforehand in some way.

If I saw someone guilty of eating people, I'd want to stop them somehow from ever doing it again.

How many predators would get killed from within as most wouldn't be smart enough to check for phones or concealed weapons. The phone can't really fight back on it's own, but it can be used to call for help, and most phones now I think have some GPS tracking sort of thing in them, so even after they die, till that phone is purged from their body or somehow loses signal another way, the cops know where to go.

In other cases, I imagine a predator (willing or not at the time) having to be operated on to save the victim. Cause you know some kids or drunk friends would think eating each other would be a FUN little game, then realize a bit too late the goof they made.
Sitharc
---

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Sitharc wrote:No, I'm just simply imagining how I feel it'd go if it was real. Aside from the initial influx of reckless and crazy enough preds, next to no one would really do it, even if they were given the golden chance of a lifetime to do it and get away with it. It'd be a rare thing, and those that would get caught or found out in the future would get jail time, lose friendships, and what not unless they were simply taken out beforehand in some way.

If I saw someone guilty of eating people, I'd want to stop them somehow from ever doing it again.

How many predators would get killed from within as most wouldn't be smart enough to check for phones or concealed weapons. The phone can't really fight back on it's own, but it can be used to call for help, and most phones now I think have some GPS tracking sort of thing in them, so even after they die, till that phone is purged from their body or somehow loses signal another way, the cops know where to go.

In other cases, I imagine a predator (willing or not at the time) having to be operated on to save the victim. Cause you know some kids or drunk friends would think eating each other would be a FUN little game, then realize a bit too late the goof they made.

If I saw someone eating people I'd probably gauge how attractive they are before I risk that :neutral: . I mean it sounds shallow but I ain't riskin' being collateral damage in someone's intestines unless I feel alright with the thought of being part of that person.

I don't think they'd eat people with their clothes on. Unless you mean like a lady with a vagina/boobcrack phone. I mean I do some stuff with my body and cloth does not slide with internal organs at all.

Oh my god I can totally imagine it being like elementary school kids that find out they can masturbate and then just runs off to the teacher crying because he can't get his friend out.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Or try to hide somewhere not wanting to get in trouble, unaware that by doing so, they doom their friend to death. Other times the kid (or even some older people) wouldn't be aware of what they truthfully did to the person they ate till it's way too late. They could just think the prey passing out/dying inside of them is just them finally quieting down or going to sleep. Especially in the case of kids, they wouldn't know what they're doing to their friend or sibling was bad. Likely not till much later when adults figure it out and have to tell the kid OR when the kid finally realizes their belly is too small now to fully contain their friend, that they are fatter, not to mention the likely bits of bones and other things in their poop if they dare looked in the toilet.

Some kids would even go past that and continue to think it's nothing wrong for a while, telling their friend at the next sleep over about their 'magic trick'. Claiming they can turn their friend into a poopie, and their friend would likely allow themselves to be eaten cause they want to see the trick performed and proven, naively assuming they can be changed back.

I'd be torn tho, as despite what said that would want to somehow stop them, especially if they ate certain people or enough people/animals.... there'd be conflict if the person was a female I liked and/or looked good enough while eating the type of prey that I'd normally enjoy in the 'fantasy'. But in a way at that point, it's not fantasy anymore, it's happening for real and people are DYING for no reason other than personal jollies, shits, and giggles.

Didn't mean catching them in the actual act, meant like finding them later digesting someone or finding out LATER from them gloating to themselves or hearing about it from others. I'd try to be smart about it tho, if I did want to catch them... I'd seem into it and would offer to record their next meal, or do so without their knowledge behind a bush or something. Then without even leaving a name on it, leave the evidence tape with the police or someone else that'd do something about it.

If I had to stop someone from doing that sort of thing, I'd rather go as the nameless hero who doesn't take the fame and glory of it. Doing justice is good enough, that and also to make sure I'm not on any of their friends or other random pred's future hit list. 8O As if I was made known as the one who stopped the crazy psycho, I'm sure some others or their fans would make sure I die next, or would never trust me around them.
Sitharc
---

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Or it could be the scenario where it's super gross in their stomach so they kick and complain that they want out and their friend is teasing and then he gets more and more desperate but the friend thinks he's just exaggerating and then he passes out and he thinks he's just done trashing.

Or a slightly less likely scenario where the kid is soaking in stomach juices but is completely fine and then the body is like "Alright that's about ready to be absorbed, send it into the intestines" and he gets doused in liver acid and absorbed way before the eater has time to react to the poopie's plight. Not like, instantaneous though, I mean like he falls in the colon and he assumes he's coming out but the liver douses him and it starts to burn but the intestine is a one way only so he can't get back in the stomach and ends up getting into the bloodstream instead.

Personally if it was my perfect type I'd help them, but not like, explicitly catch people to feed to them, I'd just help them find people that would willingly be eaten. Like I'd come on here and be like "HOT PREDS IN YOUR AREA CLICK HERE TO JOIN" and you'd all do it too and I don't have to feel bad about it because it's like euthanasia. You wanted it to happen

I didn't mean in the act either. If it was in the act I'd intervene without a doubt because I know they can't eat me and the other person. I might not be as willing to get the person out as I should be though. Like most people would just call the cops or an ambulance and I'd just try to talk to her about it and see if I can talk her into letting the other person out. Because you know she's gonna end up in prison if you tell on her, and you know the person in them will do it when they get out, so I'd try to remediate that whole situation.

In that later scenario though I'd just be like above, where I'd approach them like "HOT PREYS IN YOUR AREA CLICK HERE TO JOIN". And then hope the average person on this website would gross them out enough to stop X3

And I could always just risk it and try giving them such a bad experience that they'd never eat to anyone else just in case they do it again. Like stepping on their collarbone to pull myself out, shitting in their mouth on the way down, biting their tongue, forcing myself into the intestine undigested...
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:26 pm

If I wanted to 'help'. I'd be way more secretive about it, wouldn't advertise here as wouldn't want them getting caught or reported. Might offer money for them to eat certain people, whether I actually knew the intended victim or not. There'd be a lot of that I'm sure.... people or animals lured/kidnapped away just to be digested for the sick jollies of people on the internet. And would be secretly shared between users, couldn't put that shit anywhere online without people freaking out, even others in the fetish itself, and person getting video removed/user banned and if the user is the predator or planned up the vore scene between pred and the unwilling victim... report them to the officials as well.

Or if wanted to stop them, record somehow, or even just logs (chat/file based ones, not poop based) of their claims or planning with others. Then post it on some social media or wherever if don't just give it to the cops or FBI. Eventually it'll get out there and they will be shamed to such a point where not only are they forced to stop, they have to HIDE. Likely having to move to a very remote location and changing their name and appearance so no slim chance of being discovered.

I'd have to become so extremely depressed and what not to get to the point where I'd offer myself to a pred, unwilling otherwise. But that's one option someone could vore and attempt to justify it... imagine a pred who ONLY offers her belly to digest people in the sense of assisted suicide. The victim doesn't want to be just specifically eaten, they just want to simply die and be gone. If pred was found out, still likely would be locked up in jail or some mental ward, but yeah.

Lol... the HOT PREY thing might get some, but for the ones that'd need to be stopped the most, just advertising any prey would be enough as they just wanna eat and kill, they won't care if the victim is 'hot'.

Imagine some of those scenarios, where vore is accidential or unaware somehow, or even aware to an extent, but not prepared to the sight of the waste and/or for the sheer amount a person, even one small child, would produce.

"Honey... You okay in there dear? You and your friend have been playing in the bathroom for over 3 hours now... is everything alright?" something like that.
Sitharc
---

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:53 pm

I didn't mean you just go around on your real account advertising it to people, you make fake accounts and you go to starbucks and you use a proxy while you PM people and if you get banned you just try again from a different one. And I didn't mean, like, putting video of it on here, I meant just getting some of the people on this website to mobilize to willingly get eaten rather than having her eat random people.You know some people here would do it. At least enough to last her a year.

"I'M YOUR HOST, KILLER KEEMSTAR, LET'S GET ROOOOOIGHT INTO THE NEWS. Now normally we cover alot of lighthearted stories, but today we have a very serious story. Last night, rumors came out of [...] being a cannibal"

Oh it's not really a question of depression, it's more that I'd willingly go in that stomach and then risk being digested as a way to stop her from eating other people just from the trauma. Like you can just stick a knife up your butt. A knife never loses reception, you just pull it out and then you give a little poke and give them the ultimatum of letting you out or being gutted to get out.You can get ipecac and drop a teaspoon of it right in there and they'll undoubtedly retch you out or die trying because that's what it does.

I mean I'd assume it wouldn't be that much, just because humans are very compatible genetically, so the efficiency when you eat another person is probably alot higher than like a salad of the same volume. You can see it when you eat pork. It makes very little waste comparatively to other stuff. Well I guess you wouldn't have seen it but I've had a couple of times in my life where porkchops were on sale and I ate porkchop for like three days straight with nothing else and none of it came out. And not in like a constipated way, there was definitely poop, but it was like, 100 grams per kg. But I guess a 2 kg poop would be alot especially for a kid, but it wouldn't be like that south park scene where he just expels shit while sitting on it like a chair.

3 hours is a pretty generous estimate for an entire person to pass through the body. That skeleton is either not coming out in the same week as the rest of the body or it's coming out whole
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:58 pm

Even fake accounts and such, eventually someone would be able to trace to you in some way, or least to the one doing the eating. And if suspect of real wrong doing, just banning wouldn't happen, would also get reported as well and would have to hide.

The 3 hours was just for the pooping, and never said it was finished. Otherwise it'd take least a day, maybe a few days to a week to fully digest someone depending on other things.

And depending how strong their gut and system in general is, some bones might come out intact, some damaged, while others I imagine would remain lodged in the intestines somewhere for some time.

Bones going thru the intestines and poking and prodding each turn would HURT.

Edit: Adding in another reason why it wouldn't happen as often as it's made to in a lot of art. Even eating one person would make someone quite fat and less a lot of people also became fat fetishists, predators would have to go quite a while before at the size to eat anyone again, thru exercise and/or starving themselves back down.
Sitharc
---

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Sitharc wrote:Even fake accounts and such, eventually someone would be able to trace to you in some way, or least to the one doing the eating. And if suspect of real wrong doing, just banning wouldn't happen, would also get reported as well and would have to hide.

The 3 hours was just for the pooping, and never said it was finished. Otherwise it'd take least a day, maybe a few days to a week to fully digest someone depending on other things.

And depending how strong their gut and system in general is, some bones might come out intact, some damaged, while others I imagine would remain lodged in the intestines somewhere for some time.

Bones going thru the intestines and poking and prodding each turn would HURT.

It's really not that easy to just trace an account, despite what it seems. Unless the FBI gets on it.

Oh so you're saying he's done digesting his friend, and then his mom asks if him and his friend are okay? Like does she know that he ate him and she's being facetious? Did he say "Me and my friend are gonna go to the bathroom" and then he went into the bathroom alone? Or did he perhaps remain in the bathroom the entire time his friend became himself, but his mom was only made aware three hours ago?

I mean the real life vore scenario presumes you can digest all of a person though. I'm just saying it takes a while.

Eh, it's not that bad. there's a few turns where it's bad, but for the most part it seems like the intestine would move around the bone rather than the bone moving around the intestine. The large intestine however, you might be permanently stuck with a new rib in your ribcage if you're not prepared.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xmarkx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:45 am

I'd make sure my friends are preds that agree that I am off the menu
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:28 am

So lots of people are shrunken down to micro size and live among the normal sized people. As a micro I might not last long anyway but I like to imagine that I'd be in the business of sterilized and commodified vore so that I could indulge in my fantasies and get paid for it.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:02 am

I'd make sure I was really good at shooting. Love it in fantasy but that's it.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:41 am

This is a fitting answer.
Jayezox
---

Postby Emi » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:48 pm

I'd be a willing prey for my loved man:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby NameHere » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:58 am

I would be a very willing prey under the one circumstance that it is non fatal.
*Insert funny pun or catchphrase here*
NameHere
New to the forum

Postby VorishHorish » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:45 pm

I know it’s been over 2 years since anyone has replied to this 2005 chat. But I personally would.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:14 pm

I would have to be real careful, cos im just that submissive.

Hopefully I would end up as part of a burger, and enjoyed by someone who knows my desires, and has the desire to eat submissive folk like me, in a fun way.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion