If vore was real what would you do?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If vore was real what would you do?

Postby DiZXIII » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:41 am

Depends if reformation is a thing or not.
DiZXIII
New to the forum

Postby JustSomePrey » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:22 am

Only if it was non-fatal and then only with biological females.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby auric » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:22 am

What, you mean besides the obvious: eat? :roll:
auric
Been posting for a bit

Postby wamdueCastle » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:16 pm

auric wrote:What, you mean besides the obvious: eat? :roll:
or be eaten, depending on who you are.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby auric » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:29 pm

wamdueCastle wrote:
auric wrote:What, you mean besides the obvious: eat? :roll:
or be eaten, depending on who you are.

Like I said: eat. 8O :wink: :lol: :gulp:
auric
Been posting for a bit

Postby 21Olya21 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:05 pm

If the vore were real, I would buy a huge snake 20 feet or more long (me and my twin sister are 5'74 ") and make a video of the snake swallowing my twin sister. After uploading the video, I would try to make a video about how the snake ate me.
21Olya21
Been posting for a bit

Postby AsterRose3rd » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:37 pm

If vore was a real thing then every city that humanitys ever built would have thick reinforced iron walls around them to keep out all the animals that can do it. Hell it wouldn't take a snake 5 days to completely swallow something whole, it would only take a minute depending on its size and how big its prey is.

If you ever watched the "Anaconda" and "Python" movie series. Then you know that it didn't take the anaconda from blood orchid 5 days to eat that black man that was paralyzed by that spider. It only took a second.
AsterRose3rd
New to the forum

Postby Amirkun » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:45 am

Oh I am scared if that was real. I think it's better to imagine it. If it was real I will be hiding where no one can see me. quite creepy if they existed, think they're just good for fantasies.
Amirkun
Been posting for a bit

Postby sndwchbtch » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:11 pm

if it was safe or digestion actually felt good instead of painful, heck yeah, i would go for it.
sndwchbtch
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:54 am

If it was safe, and I could get the predator to take me elsewhere, then I would do it. Perhaps I'd make their belly my new home. It also has to be done in a cute way. for me to consider being a part of it.

If suffocation, digestion & death was involved, then NO. I would not do it. Considering vore IRL is not possible anyway without consequences. At least when being the prey. Maybe for those who are the pred would have a better outcome.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Tervicz » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:31 am

If it were legal...

I would very much want my dead body to get vored by an animal who needs it. Maybe some endangered predators, like polar bears, could turn my useless flesh and fat into cubs? I'm a loner anyway so I don't think when I die there will be many people around to care either way.
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Derppi » Tue May 11, 2021 11:45 am

If vore was real:

1. It would probably be illegal since it carries the risk of harming the prey.
2. Since it's illegal the police would probably enforce the law somehow.
3. It takes a long time to digest something as big as an entire person so not getting caught would be difficult.
4. From what I know consuming a brain carries the risk of giving you the creutzfeldt-jakobs disease, consuming a liver might OD you on vitamin C and hair doesn't digest.

I think that's more than enough reasons for me to say that I would not partake in vore unless there was a way for safe vore. Also, i have no sources to back up the claims made in 4. and i honestly don't know whether that's true either so be skeptical about it.
I like pred stuff.
Derppi
New to the forum

Postby mugel90 » Tue May 11, 2021 1:40 pm

If vore was real there would need to be some kind of brothel for it where people could choose if they wanted to come back from the experience or not. That however would carry its own set of problems as there would most likely be, as there already is now, way too many prey and not enough predators to satisfy them all. Would most likely be huge waiting lists, a lot of frustration, and just would be a complete mess. I think if vore was real, we would also need bigger creatures to be real such as nagas, or magical creatures such as succubi. That way it would be far easier to let prey who didn't wish to die out.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Tue May 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Probably hide or something, and be wary of any preds here that try to hit on me. I would not find one of the many vore models that'd pop up and offer myself to her fat reserves, I don't care how hot she is. I refuse to be a willing prey, especially in a 'if it was real' setting.

Keep in mind, if real, I'm imagining it as realistic as possible where suffocation and stuff likely happens before digestion or even if it didn't... that digestion would still happen AND would be fatal and painful. Not going to kid myself by asking if it was real, only to then inject all the painless and other non fatal aspects that just wouldn't be. Even if it was somehow painless thanks to pills, it'd STILL suck to slowly melt/dissolve and DIE. Keep in mind, since it'd be real, there'd be no reforming or revival BS either... Anyone a pred eats... is STAYING dead, so hope you don't mind decades of guilt after ingest one's best friend or a boyfriend/girlfriend.

I would hope that some of the preds out there would realize that just because their friend or partner has a vore fetish, that doesn't auto mean they want to be eaten for real and have it actually happen. You might think they enjoy it inside you, but they probably hate it mere seconds after arriving in there.

Watch as my fetish is forced to go underground as now more animals and especially people (even kids too) would get randomly consumed by those messed up enough in the head to actually do it. And also for fetish material being much harder to find, even mere art/stories would get nuked from Deviantart and other sites once one or enough people cross the line into actual murder. Or even in a 'safe' setting somehow, finding out people are eating other FOR REAL. Then we'd see also our fetish actually deserving the hate it gets otherwise, and said hatred would be even more now with people actually dying or disappearing to be someone's constant full tour gut slave.

It wouldn't be like your fanfics where somehow no one notices or if they do, they turn a blind eye with your huge gut seemingly moving on it's own. That's another thing, it'd be MUCH harder then realize to get around with suddenly 100+ lbs of extra weight swinging in front.

I'm sure there'd be willing people tho who'd bring an endocam with them or shielded device of some other kind that'd record their graphic digestion in full for people to watch. So many people would be scared off of vore if they saw the actual pain, suffering, and damage they'd be doing to someone inside of them.

Lol, forgot I already commented on this ages ago.
Sitharc
---

Postby PreyConsumer » Tue May 11, 2021 5:43 pm

i think it would be highly illegal (since prey can die and + i fell that many more people would see it as murder) but if it weren't illegal... i would probably hide, because im 100% sure i would be an easy snack, so yeah, i would be very careful and stuff to not become just some fat in the belly of a hungry predator.

though, i may allow myself to be swallowed if its safe and with someone i love, like a partner who i know won't digest me.
i do commissions and specialize in all kinds of vore :3
PreyConsumer
New to the forum

Postby Jrrrobert » Wed May 12, 2021 6:21 pm

mugel90 wrote:If vore was real there would need to be some kind of brothel for it where people could choose if they wanted to come back from the experience or not. That however would carry its own set of problems as there would most likely be, as there already is now, way too many prey and not enough predators to satisfy them all. Would most likely be huge waiting lists, a lot of frustration, and just would be a complete mess. I think if vore was real, we would also need bigger creatures to be real such as nagas, or magical creatures such as succubi. That way it would be far easier to let prey who didn't wish to die out.

Too few preds? Whatever. I'd take them all - take everyone - given the chance.
Jrrrobert
Somewhat familiar

Postby AbsorbingMarkovState » Thu May 13, 2021 12:00 pm

If this meant getting to be a dragon I would eat everything uwu
hungry noodle dragon
AbsorbingMarkovState
New to the forum

Postby roundness » Fri May 14, 2021 11:28 am

In theory I would say no, I wouldn't do it, it's a bad idea, etc.

But in reality, it would be hard to resist, if I had in front of me an attractive woman as a predator. You know those times when you are having sex, or about to, and get really really horny, and you let yourself go to the point that you would do anyting your partner wanted to?

Well, I can't imagine that I would find myself in front of a woman I like (like I said in a previous post, I fantasize a lot about people I know), maybe see her belly or her ass, look at her mouth and actually be able to say no. I'd cave in. Heck, it happened several times, in intimate situations with women that didn't know about my fetish, when kissing them, I had such an intense desire that they would just open wide and send me for a one-way trip down to their stomachs...

I donned once a PSVR headset, and played a vore VR video where I was a pred, and it was so vivid, and right there I knew that I would go for it.

This is not true with everyone of course. It would have to be a girl I really like. Like an old coworker of mine... I contemplated that belly many times, and I don't care if I go down, if find the stomach empty, full or half full, drown in half-digested food and acid, and get digested by her. It's her belly, and that's enough for me.

So no, as much as I know it's a bad idea in some sense, I would not be able to say no, if I really found myself in that situation.
roundness
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion