Question for those who RP

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What is your preferred social circle for roleplaying?

I do not actively RP, but I do hang out in small groups based around specific characters within the community (this excludes artist discords or those not active roleplay scenes.)
No votes
I prefer playing with someone for only a session or two, then we go our separate ways.
3%
I would like to find a regular player and chat friend, but have had no luck so far.
27%
I play a bit of a mix, playing with regular partners but finding others when my regulars are not available.
46%
I prefer to make or join a small but close RP group and stick to them.
22%
I am actually part of a few groups like this, trying to spend time in each of them.
3%

Total votes : 37

Question for those who RP

Postby calldahotline » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:51 pm

Just a poll for those who RP frequently, weather its here, f-list, discord, or any number of other places. I am curious on what people look for, if anything, *beyond* an RP. Like what social circles they prefer using. I have seen more than a few instances where a pred player ends up becoming the anchor for a small group of prey with possible friendship outside of RP developing. On the other hand, there are some people who seem to just want one-and-done interactions. So I am merely curious what the stance is numerically, at least here on eka's with those willing to vote.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Question for those who RP

Postby AutumnSoft » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:21 pm

I personally only RP with people I'm already friends with, at least these days. It's just something fun to do with friends for me. I have RP'd with people I play with once then go separate ways through RP Discord servers in the past, but it's not something I'm currently interested in.
AutumnSoft
New to the forum

Postby IddlerItaler » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:57 pm

Nowadays I only RP in a closed group. I have a single long-time partner I play with pretty often and additionally we recently started a three-way RP with a third person.

A year ago I used to be searching for new partners (both advertising and ad replying) and it was a mixed bag - lots of people would ghost in the planning phase or in the first few sessions, others wouldn't click or simply weren't compatible. Such is the experience being in the RP hobby. Whenever people didn't ghost me and we were compatible, I would be fine hanging out with them for extended periods of time, though it wasn't usual for me and my partners' tastes to drift apart after a certain point. For example, one partner got too much into mass vore, another required burps in every single rp, one wanted cock vore with condom disposal while I would've liked oral vore, and so on and so forth.

I tended to avoid vore RP communities as they tended to be in situations like OP mentioned - one pred player being an anchor for a group of preys. Being mostly a prey player myself, fighting with nine other preys for the one pred player in the server just wasn't fun, and mass vore / multiple preys isn't appealing to me unless there is intimacy and rapport beforehand.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby KumaruTheDryad » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:15 pm

You can only handle so much frustration getting ghosted after spending the time setting everything up with your would-be roleplay partners before you just stick to doing it with close friends. If they want to bring anyone in I need to have known them for at least a month to get an idea what they're like and whether or not I'm okay with them joining.
KumaruTheDryad
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion