Does anyone like execution- style vore situations?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Does anyone like execution- style vore situations?

Postby JettCabino » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:19 am

I love them. Especially the stereotypical executioner: hairy, fat and muscular, black hood over his face, an axe he only ever uses as intimidation because his belly is the coffin. But also love the hairy kings, butler/well kept hired servants, or knights doing the executions, too. Knights with the full facial covering helmets on and tight belts over their guts that snap while they digest me, kings with robe and possibly tight clothes straining around my breaking down body, butkers/servants having tight clothing as they dab their face in polite mockery. Knights drinking heavily to keep themselves drunk while my digesting corpse sobers them up.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby IncubusJester » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:15 am

It’s technically nonfatal in most ways that I prefer it, but I love a cockvore version where sexy executioners of any gender dressed in a cross between stereotypical executioner’s garb and dominatrix gear whip, fuck, and then churn up their disgraced victims on a raised platform.

Afterwards they can either spray out the cummified executed upon the cheering/horrified crowd, pump them into a condom that keeps the soulbound semen vital and prevents the victim from reincarnating, or — if the executioners are demons — churning and digesting the victims mana until all that’s left to seal in a condom is enough cum to fill it up your the size of the victim’s head complete with a permanently screaming/orgasming cumface pressing against the surface, the process of which also damns the soul to a hellsea of cumfaces if it’s ever released from the condom. Whether that condom is sealed in a vault, put in a display gallery, or thrown out into the crowd, possibly right to one if the victim’s loved ones, is up to local laws and executioner cruelty levels.
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gumbyboy » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:34 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:I had an idea for a vore colosseum where people are thrown into said colosseum while bbw amazons are let out to feast at first then giantesses are let out to eat the bbws and maybe some tinies that are left

Wow this is such a great idea you have! i wish you would make a video or something of it, I would buy this one!
Gumbyboy
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:54 pm

MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys wrote:When the victim is standing on the edge of a plank with his hands tied behind his back, the pred is waiting with his/her/its mouth open for the tasty morsel in the depths below. It's like the Rancor or Sarlacc pit scenes in Star Wars. I find this situation extremely hot.

This is pretty much me with a shark wanting to have me. But let's pretend it's a cute dolphin waiting to have me! :lol:
Except that instead of being forced to fall down against my will, I would gladly, willingly just jump down into their mouth! :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:08 pm

This is something I thought about heavily for a vore life sim i'm working on where for criminals facing death sentences they are eaten by a predator
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby BlackWidow552 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:52 pm

The scene of Wendy where she is about to walk the plank into the waiting jaws of the crocodile, I was always disappointed she was saved. Execution vore is something I do like along with Sacrificial. If someone does something wrong then they get eaten.

Why do I like this, because I grew up on stories where naughty children were either eaten by goblins or the monster in the closet/under the bed or by a witch that would steal naughty children to cook. When you think about it our childhoods are full of vore related stories that at the time seem to be just fun, but looking back they are quite graphic. Red Riding hood being eaten because she didn't stick to the right path, it's just a shame the modern tale have her being rescued.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby TinyCalico » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:19 pm

In my OCs universe, the punishment for extreme crimes is public devouring. It’s the same as a public execution, except it’s my big girls eating criminals. I got inspiration from a story no longer on ekas, by a writer who’s super cool, but I had a falling out with. I think the idea of public devouring gets me going so much because it not only punishes the criminal, but it forces any potential criminals in the audience to fight worth themselves about if this crime is worth potentially being eaten alive for. It’s one of my top 5 favorite tropes
TinyCalico
New to the forum

Postby Squiddicus » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:55 am

I don't have any real feelings on the idea either way, but I have a scenario in the Idea Pile (TM) where a pred is convicted of murder and executed by a state-sanctioned pred. The condemned was put to sleep (because the courts ruled an awake and aware execution as cruel and unusual punishment) and then swallowed alive. However, since the executioner thought her crimes were particularly heinous, she took an antacid delaying digestion until she woke up, forcing her to feel what she put her victim through.
Squiddicus
New to the forum

Postby FishnorFowl » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:30 am

I’ve had an idea where someone is going to be executed but they’re given a choice on how they will be executed so they choose to be swallowed whole and digested
Does it make sense for them to choose that method? No, but I don’t care, it’s not as if vore makes sense in the first place xd
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion