"The Great Snake's Bride" A New Manga series with Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

"The Great Snake's Bride" A New Manga series with Vore

Postby OreLocker » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:26 pm

I haven't seen this series being talked about, and I think it deserves it's own post. There's a Manga series that I discovered a little over a month ago called "Daija ni Totsuida Musume", or in English: "The Girl Who Married the Big Snake", or the official published title: "The Great Snake's Bride". Though vore isn't mentioned by name, there are plenty of vorish themes throughout. Without getting into spoilers; the giant snake is shown swallowing foxes and other woodland creatures, and even a couple people in later volumes. You can read the first 24 chapters in either of the links below:

https://mangabuddy.com/the-girl-who-married-the-big-snake

https://mangadex.org/title/3f239644-1a77-4f08-8dc7-80f3d044376d/daija-ni-totsuida-musume

My only real gripe about the series is that it tend to bounce from light-hearted, to serious, and back again, but it's not a deal breaker for me. Also (Trigger Warning) there is beastiality in Volume 2, namely between the girl and the giant snake (and yes, the snake's genitals are anatomically accurate, but censored). Being that it's merely fiction, I personally wasn't put off by this, but your mileage may vary.

The physical copy of Volume 1 is now available for purchase, and Volume 2 is available for pre-order. I doubt the series will get an Anime adaptation, mostly because of the beastiality, but if they get enough sales, who knows. :wink:

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Snakes-Bride-Vol/dp/1685796559/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1689999872&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Snakes-Bride-Vol/dp/B0BXWGWWVQ/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3UAULGNP9FXRP&keywords=great+snake%27s+bride&qid=1689999872&sprefix=great+snake%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-2
OreLocker
New to the forum

Re: "The Great Snake's Bride" A New Manga series with Vore

Postby nomnomvore » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:48 am

Huh, I'm at chapter 13 and this is a pretty wholesome manga, love it, thanks for sharing.
nomnomvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:56 am

Yo thank you for sharing, this is adorable and totally my thing.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:22 am

I've posted about it before on the Vore in Media page.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:10 pm

I'm gonna have to purchase the series when it comes out. The last chapter says it was licensed.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby OreLocker » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:39 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:I'm gonna have to purchase the series when it comes out. The last chapter says it was licensed.

The first Volume is available right now, I received my copy already. And you can pre-order Volume 2 as well.
OreLocker
New to the forum

Postby Ykarian » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:32 pm

The series actually looks really calming and wholesome, thanks for sharing
Ykarian
New to the forum

Postby RoTheHuman » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:51 pm

This was quite the enjoyable read! Surprisingly charming and sweet, and while the vore is understated (since I don't think this is really a vore specific manga), I really liked the willing vore in chapter 15.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Somenobody2 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:32 am

Months ago, the author posted on their Instagram that a colour version is in the works, and it's already available for e-book versions:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cyf9TfRyuWN/

Though they never gave a link...
Anyone know which e-book retailers this applies to and/or if it's JP exclusive?
Somenobody2
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion