Vore Day 2023 - 69 Days Away!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Day 2023 - 69 Days Away!

Postby VictorBound » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:00 pm

So, depending on exactly when you read this, and time zones, it may be off just slightly, technically.....

(also I am counting today itself........ but close enough ....)

Anyhow, I just thought this was amusing, but also good to think about for creators who want to try to release something on that day, to plan ahead of time.

I definitely plan on having some art, and game updates done for then, and I look forward to the rest of the creative stuff then too!
VictorBound
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Day 2023 - 69 Days Away!

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:25 pm

That's fun. I'm thrilled that you've got plans. I love your work. There's such life in your images. Your preys always look delicious. A couple of your preds, the catgirl and a Wolfgirl, I'd love to be eaten by.

Roll on Vore Day
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby VictorBound » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:38 pm

FurryTastyTreat wrote:That's fun. I'm thrilled that you've got plans. I love your work. There's such life in your images. Your preys always look delicious. A couple of your preds, the catgirl and a Wolfgirl, I'd love to be eaten by.

Roll on Vore Day

Honestly you are quite generous. Im still such a beginner artist really, but I am glad to have a few fans who cheer me on! :)
VictorBound
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cardi » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:53 pm

Thanks for reminding me! I'll think of something.
Cardi
New to the forum

Postby X » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:40 am

Maybe I'll do a pro bono story to celebrate. Never done anything for it since internet holidays, but I suppose I have been doing a lot of work here lately.
I get it write.
X
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion