Characters: Pred or Prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Characters: Pred or Prey

Postby ClarAya » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:26 am

Fritzchen wrote:Prey. She has some preddy qualities in her peerless status and capacity for aggression, but in the environment of the Fate series, she's the secondary consumer rather than the top carnivore.

Rem from Re:Zero. Pred or prey?

I feel she could be both depending on the situation and if Subaru is involved, she's likely to eat anyone who threatens his well being but would probably end up as prey if the tables are turned against her with Subaru and its out of her hands

Cerabella from Skullgirls Pred or Prey?
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ScarKnight » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:57 am

Pred: She has that kind of feisty energy that makes for good casual preds, the type that will gulp someone down as part of the job without really flinching or otherwise being overly affected by it.

Tenko Chabashira from Danganronpa V3; pred or prey?
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fritzchen » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:13 am

Pred overall, but it depends. I feel like Tenko would be more than happy to eat men and women alike, but she'd turn turn into an ecstatic blushing squirming mess in a girl's stomach.

Futaba Sakura from Persona 5. Pred or prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:10 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
Fritzchen wrote:Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Pred or Prey?

Hmm, that's a good one. While I generally like magical girl as prey (granted Madoka is a highly unconventional magical girl series), Homura definitely has an intensity to her that makes it hard for me to just relegate her to being prey. So, while it is a close call, I'd say she'd make a better pred. I could see her devouring someone for the sake of protecting her precious Madoka.

Next, Samus Aran from the Metroid franchise. Pred or Prey?

I wanted to weigh in on this one cause it's a toss up for me. Samus is a space pirate, or was raised by them, so she's tough and brash, potentially pretty butch. So she'd be a pred in that sense, not wanting to show any weakness. HOWEVER... her morph ball mode makes her rather swallow-sized for most of her enemies. Ridley, Krait, most of the enemies from Other M. Heck, she launches herself into Krait's stomach to bring him down. What happens if she ran out of Morph Bombs when she entered his belly through that hole? Maybe it seals up behind her and she's just stuck in here, in Morph Ball mode because she doesn't have the room to change out of the mode.

To keep the train rolling, Millie from Helluva Boss OR Vaggie from Hazbin Hotel. Pred or Prey?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:52 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:I wanted to weigh in on this one cause it's a toss up for me. Samus is a space pirate, or was raised by them, so she's tough and brash, potentially pretty butch. So she'd be a pred in that sense, not wanting to show any weakness. HOWEVER... her morph ball mode makes her rather swallow-sized for most of her enemies. Ridley, Krait, most of the enemies from Other M. Heck, she launches herself into Krait's stomach to bring him down. What happens if she ran out of Morph Bombs when she entered his belly through that hole? Maybe it seals up behind her and she's just stuck in here, in Morph Ball mode because she doesn't have the room to change out of the mode.

You may weigh in on previous entries if you'd like, but PLEASE remember to address the most recent pred/prey inquiry before posting your own.

Anyway, to address both yours and Fritzchen's.

Fritzchen wrote:Futaba Sakura from Persona 5. Pred or prey?

Prey. It pretty much comes down to her small physical stature and shut-in tendencies, so I could see her being an easy prey for a hungry pred.

ArcaneSigil wrote:To keep the train rolling, Millie from Helluva Boss OR Vaggie from Hazbin Hotel. Pred or Prey?

I'll go with Vaggie, and I would definitely see her as a pred. Ill-tempered and prone to violence, I could easily see her chowing down on someone who pissed her off.

Next, how about Lucina from Fire Emblem. Pred or Prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:31 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
Next, how about Lucina from Fire Emblem. Pred or Prey?

Weirdly enough, I say Prey I played enough Awakening to know that though Lucina acts tough, that's all it is but an act, of course she could put up a fight but I think when it comes down to it she would probably end up in someone's belly.

How about....Professor Sada from Pokemon Scarlet. Pred or Prey?
ClarAya
Participator

Postby MasterGryph » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:51 pm

ClarAya wrote:
How about....Professor Sada from Pokemon Scarlet. Pred or Prey?

All things considered, Prey. She's the type to get in over her head.

For the next round, how about Final Fantasy 5's Faris?
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Fritzchen » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:37 am

Pred. A bold ruthless pirate captain is easily pred material and anyone she can't eat, her pet sea-dragon probably can, so I don't see her being preyed on anytime soon.

Yumeko Jabami from Kakegurui. Pred or prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby EloquentOrc » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:29 pm

Fritzchen wrote:Yumeko Jabami from Kakegurui. Pred or prey?

I would definitely say prey. She is too much of a masochistic freak to really be interested in being a pred.

She wouldn't make it easy on her pred though, demanding they win her in a gamble before getting to taste her, putting everything on the line themselves. Though, whether she would follow through and eat them if they lose is debatable.

Imagine her stewing in a stomach, getting off to her own destruction because she recklessly gambled her own body.

Next, Entrapta from She-Ra, pred or prey?
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:11 pm

EloquentOrc wrote:Next, Entrapta from She-Ra, pred or prey?

Ooh, Entrapta. That's a good one as it's kind of hard for me to decide. I could totally see her as a pred with her proactive/unpredictable personality, and her prehensile hair which would be perfect for grabbing prey. But ultimately I think I'll go with the prey since the idea just amuses me more (I could see her being a feisty/problematic prey) and I'm not sure she'd be the kind of pred who would relish her prey (but that's just the way I see it. It has been a while since I've seen She-Ra).

Next up, Tifa from FFVII. Pred or Prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IddlerItaler » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:00 pm

Nobodyman wrote:Next up, Tifa from FFVII. Pred or Prey?

Pred. Her voluptuous breasts and tall build are clearly the result of many, many meals throughout the years. Few of her vorish escapades are as notorious as her visit to the Italian capital, when she broke into the administration building during a meeting of the senate and consumed every last member.

Next up: Iris Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:28 pm

Pred. She's a very sadistic personality.

How about Fire Emblem Awakening's Nowi?
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Fritzchen » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:54 am

Pred. Even if the playful petite pred weren't such an enjoyable archetype, her ability to assume draconic form easily tips the scales.

Katyusha from Girls und Panzer. Pred or Prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:33 am

Fritzchen wrote:Katyusha from Girls und Panzer. Pred or Prey?

Not at all familiar with this character or the franchise, but, despite her (I assume) military background, she does have the innocent loli look, so I'm gonna go with prey.

Next, Sango from Inuyasha. Pred or Prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fritzchen » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:09 pm

Hard to say for certain, but leaning towards pred on account of her apparent protective tendencies and aggressiveness in combat.

Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Pred or Prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:17 pm

Fritzchen wrote:Hard to say for certain, but leaning towards pred on account of her apparent protective tendencies and aggressiveness in combat.

Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Pred or Prey?

Pred, 100%. She's literally the god of her universe so even if something tried to eat her, it would not succeed because she'd simply resurrect or reform somewhere and then eat them.

Asuna from Sword Art Online. Pred or Prey? OR... Fluttershy from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Pred or Prey?
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby IddlerItaler » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:49 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:Asuna from Sword Art Online. Pred or Prey? OR... Fluttershy from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Pred or Prey?

Asuna: Pred. As a top player in a MMORPG, she knows how to stay on top in a "dog eats dog" environment.

Fluttershy: Pred. But only in creepypasta and very edgy fanfiction where she is warped into a sadist who enjoys meticulously torturing her victims. Otherwise prey.

Next up... Jibril from No Game No Life.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:18 pm

Nobodyman wrote:Guess I'll take both of these.
ArcaneSigil wrote:Loona from Helluva Boss. Pred or Prey?

Pred. She's a wolf and has an aggressive personality, so it's hard for me to think otherwise.

Ember2034 wrote:I don't play many games,so I'll just ask Grox(Spore/Spore:Galatic Adventures),pred or prey?

Not at all familiar with this character, but based on the design and summary I looked up, I'll say pred.

Next, Zelda from the Legend of Zelda series. Pred or prey?

I know I'm *way* behind on this one, haven't really been paying attention, but Zelda would be a switch, prey leaning. In Breath of the Wild, she's shown to be inquisitive and easily distractable. Show her something she's never seen before, her guard is down immediately because she wants to study it and see what it is. Very easy pickings for a hungry predator. But throw a Chuchu her way, or some other small-ish monster and she's likely to eat it because she wants to know what it tastes like.

I've only seen a little bit of NGNL so I can't really weigh in on Jibril... but I can make a guess. Based on a short google search, Imma say pred. One of the images I saw made her look like a psychopath who enjoyed pain so she'd enjoy swallowing someone and digesting them slowly so she could listen to their screams.

Lute, Charlie or Vaggie from Hazbin Hotel. Pred or Prey?
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:41 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:I know I'm *way* behind on this one, haven't really been paying attention, but Zelda would be a switch, prey leaning. In Breath of the Wild, she's shown to be inquisitive and easily distractable. Show her something she's never seen before, her guard is down immediately because she wants to study it and see what it is. Very easy pickings for a hungry predator. But throw a Chuchu her way, or some other small-ish monster and she's likely to eat it because she wants to know what it tastes like.

I've only seen a little bit of NGNL so I can't really weigh in on Jibril... but I can make a guess. Based on a short google search, Imma say pred. One of the images I saw made her look like a psychopath who enjoyed pain so she'd enjoy swallowing someone and digesting them slowly so she could listen to their screams.

Charlie is a prey, no question about it, she is just far too nice to eat anyone. I could see her eating someone if the prey themselves asked her to insistently enough. But even then I believe she would guilty and uncomfortable about it.

Lute would a pred 99.9% of the time. She is very arrogant and aggressive, so she would would the dominance of being a pred. The 0.1% would be the weird devotion dynamic she has with Adam, she might let him eat her.

I would label Vaggie prey. Though she can be very fierce and strong willed, she has a definite submissive streak, especially towards her girlfriend. If it was for Charlie, I doubt she would hesitate about letting herself be eaten.

Ok, what about Nova or Kerrigan from Starcraft?
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:23 pm

EloquentOrc wrote:
ArcaneSigil wrote:I know I'm *way* behind on this one, haven't really been paying attention, but Zelda would be a switch, prey leaning. In Breath of the Wild, she's shown to be inquisitive and easily distractable. Show her something she's never seen before, her guard is down immediately because she wants to study it and see what it is. Very easy pickings for a hungry predator. But throw a Chuchu her way, or some other small-ish monster and she's likely to eat it because she wants to know what it tastes like.

Charlie is a prey, no question about it, she is just far too nice to eat anyone. I could see her eating someone if the prey themselves asked her to insistently enough. But even then I believe she would guilty and uncomfortable about it.

Lute would a pred 99.9% of the time. She is very arrogant and aggressive, so she would would the dominance of being a pred. The 0.1% would be the weird devotion dynamic she has with Adam, she might let him eat her.

I would label Vaggie prey. Though she can be very fierce and strong willed, she has a definite submissive streak, especially towards her girlfriend. If it was for Charlie, I doubt she would hesitate about letting herself be eaten.

Ok, what about Nova or Kerrigan from Starcraft?

The only one of them I know anything about is Kerrigan so I'll pick her. Pred. She gave up her humanity when she was left behind. Quite literally became a god like being. If she encountered other humans, she's absolutely going to eat them alive. If she doesn't decide to tear them apart first.

Albedo from Overlord. Pred or Prey?
ArcaneSigil
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion