Characters: Pred or Prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Characters: Pred or Prey

Postby Ember2034 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:46 pm

Nobodyman wrote:Guess I'll take both of these.
ArcaneSigil wrote:Loona from Helluva Boss. Pred or Prey?

Pred. She's a wolf and has an aggressive personality, so it's hard for me to think otherwise.

Ember2034 wrote:I don't play many games,so I'll just ask Grox(Spore/Spore:Galatic Adventures),pred or prey?

Not at all familiar with this character, but based on the design and summary I looked up, I'll say pred.

Next, Zelda from the Legend of Zelda series. Pred or prey?

Not very familiar with her since I only watched videos of people playing LoZ.So this reply is based on my first impression of her.
She's more likely to be pred,but in some cases Zelda can be prey...most of the time princesses can experience risks of being eaten by monsters I presume?
next......Rainbow Dash(pony)from My Little Pony,pred or prey?
Ember2034
New to the forum

Postby GREGOLE » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:34 pm

Pred. She ate Starscream, in a Death Battle, which makes it super-mega canon.

Creedence the Goblin Queen, from Troll II. Pred or Prey?
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ReptileKing23 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:56 pm

---
Last edited by ReptileKing23 on Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fritzchen » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:38 am

GREGOLE wrote:Creedence the Goblin Queen, from Troll II. Pred or Prey?

Well, she rules over a race of people-eating goblins, so pred, I suppose.

Also, just as a reminder:
Nobodyman wrote:So the idea of this thread is that you post a character from an established story/media and the next person states whether they think that character, based on their personality, appearance, traits, etc. would be better as pred or prey and give a brief or detailed explanation as to why.

On that note, Maya Fey from Ace Attorney. Pred or Prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby KR75 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:37 am

Maya Fey is definitely prey. She can't make it through a game without being accused of murder and is constantly falling into every trap set by her enemies. Maya would make an easy and tasty snack for someone in the Ace Attorney universe.

Jessica Albert from Dragon Quest VIII and Yukari Takeba from Persona 3. Pred or Prey?
KR75
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowWolfofPhantom » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:29 am

Mirko from MHA is prey, I don't care what anyone else says. She's a bunny, bunnies are prey animals. I'd love to see her as prey for Chimera from that one MHA movie

Yujiro Hanma from Baki. Pred or Prey?
ShadowWolfofPhantom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:05 pm

ShadowWolfofPhantom wrote:Mirko from MHA is prey, I don't care what anyone else says. She's a bunny, bunnies are prey animals. I'd love to see her as prey for Chimera from that one MHA movie

Per the thread's rules, please remember to respond to the most recent post.

Anyway, I'll answer the last three suggested characters, although I'm not familiar with any of them.

Jessica Albert - Prey. Looks like she's one of the player characters, so I'd love to see her get gobbled up by a monster or evil witch or something. Fantasy heroines are definitely on my top 10 list for favorite types of prey.
Yukari Takeba - Prey. Just going off her design, so I could be dead wrong, but she looks pretty effeminate and kind-hearted and doesn't really give me "pred" vibes. Looks like a high school girl who would make a nice snack.
Yujiro Hanma - Pred. Big mean-looking muscly guy, so...yeah.

Next up, Kohaku from Dr. Stone, pred or prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadowWolfofPhantom » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:37 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
ShadowWolfofPhantom wrote:Mirko from MHA is prey, I don't care what anyone else says. She's a bunny, bunnies are prey animals. I'd love to see her as prey for Chimera from that one MHA movie

Per the thread's rules, please remember to respond to the most recent post.?

Oops my bad sorry
ShadowWolfofPhantom
Been posting for a bit

Postby CheeseandWaffles » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:31 pm

Oh Kohaku is a pred I mean come on a tribal girl who has hunted her entire life I can see her swallowing some other people down. However I could also see her offering herself to someone as a form of gratitude. But other than that she's a pred

Anyway next up we have Sword Maiden from Goblin Slayer pred or prey
CheeseandWaffles
New to the forum

Postby Fritzchen » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:11 am

Pred. There'd be quite a bit of catharsis in seeing her overcome her fear of goblins by making a meal of them, methinks.

So, Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club. Pred or Prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Talesfrombeyondthebelly » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:59 pm

Definitely a very possessive pred, either eating the MC to keep them all to herself, or eating the other girls if she's more deranged due to Monika's machinations.

Hange Zoe from Attack on Titan, Pred or Prey?
Talesfrombeyondthebelly
New to the forum

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 pm

Hmm, Hange's a tricky one. On the one hand, as a combatant against Titans, she's already very prone to being eaten, but she also has a very manic proactive personality that lends herself towards being a pred. So out of personal preference, I'll just say prey.

Fujiko Mine from Lupin III. Pred or prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fritzchen » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:29 am

Pred. It's a fitting role for a self-professed femme fatale, I'd say.

Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon. Pred or Prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:18 am

Prey for most situations, but a pred when it's time for her to hero up.

Camilla from FE Fates, prey or pred?
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:18 pm

Pred. Possessive, bloodthirsty, and easily unhinged. On the other hand, there would be those who can turn the tables on Camilla.

How about... Rydia, from Final Fantasy 4. Pred or Prey?
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Sharkbottom » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:21 pm

MasterGryph wrote:Pred. Possessive, bloodthirsty, and easily unhinged. On the other hand, there would be those who can turn the tables on Camilla.

How about... Rydia, from Final Fantasy 4. Pred or Prey?

It's tempting to call Rydia prey since she's somewhat sweet-natured, all things considered. That being said, this is a girl who went through trauma, matured, then proceeded to start wreaking havoc on her enemies. Total pred imo, no way is she ending up in someone else's belly easily, though she's certainly powerful enough to stuff just about whoever she wants into her own.

...That said, she'd probably be into being prey when it comes to her summons though.

What about Tohru from Dragon Maid, pred or prey? I'm curious to hear thoughts, since she's subby as all get out but is otherwise a very dangerous dragon...
Sharkbottom
New to the forum

Postby Fritzchen » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:09 am

Prey. Tohru is neither the biggest nor the most aggressive dragon in the setting. Lucoa or Ilulu could probably make a meal of her and while she could easily overpower Kobayashi, she seems more than willing to feed herself to her.

Megumin from Konosuba. Pred or prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:31 am

Fritzchen wrote:Megumin from Konosuba. Pred or prey?

Prey. I mean, she already was prey to a frog (sort of). Granted it's been a while since I've seen Konosuba, but I think she has enough of a good clueless/helpless streak to make a good prey.

Nezuko from Demon Slayer. Pred or Prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:08 am

Nobodyman wrote:
Fritzchen wrote:Megumin from Konosuba. Pred or prey?

Prey. I mean, she already was prey to a frog (sort of). Granted it's been a while since I've seen Konosuba, but I think she has enough of a good clueless/helpless streak to make a good prey.

Nezuko from Demon Slayer. Pred or Prey?

Pred. I think given her current state she could easily take down and eat her prey especially in her adult form

Rin Tohsaka (Fate Stay Night) Pred or Prey?
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Fritzchen » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:20 am

Prey. She has some preddy qualities in her peerless status and capacity for aggression, but in the environment of the Fate series, she's the secondary consumer rather than the top carnivore.

Rem from Re:Zero. Pred or prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion