Characters: Pred or Prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Characters: Pred or Prey

Postby IddlerItaler » Sat May 20, 2023 9:15 am

merryberry wrote:Ruby Rose from RWBY.

Busted power rankings aside, it struck me just how dork-y she was in her very first scene - the fact that she was carefreely dispatching a gang of robbers did not detract at all from that dorkiness.

Prey, if one that is waaaay above your regular Big Bad Wolf's paygrade.

Next up... Misty from Pokemon (anime or game).
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zaxzen » Sat May 20, 2023 8:52 pm

IddlerItaler wrote:

Busted power rankings aside, it struck me just how dork-y she was in her very first scene - the fact that she was carefreely dispatching a gang of robbers did not detract at all from that dorkiness.

Misty from the games I feel is a a pred from Johto era onwards, she's hot blooded yet also collected and pretty confident in herself, even when she runs a pretty basic and laughable team, so it's easy to say it's not her pokemon you should be afraid of.

Kanto era I feel she's more a prey who's working up to be a pred, but kind of gets in over her head a lot

How about Bayonetta from Bayonetta? Pred or prey?
Zaxzen
New to the forum

Postby Talesfrombeyondthebelly » Thu May 25, 2023 1:21 am

Zaxzen wrote:
IddlerItaler wrote:

Misty from the games I feel is a a pred from Johto era onwards, she's hot blooded yet also collected and pretty confident in herself, even when she runs a pretty basic and laughable team, so it's easy to say it's not her pokemon you should be afraid of.

Kanto era I feel she's more a prey who's working up to be a pred, but kind of gets in over her head a lot

How about Bayonetta from Bayonetta? Pred or prey?

A definite pred from the energy she radiates: Strong, confident, likes to tease and she'll do whatever she wants without regard for how hard people try to stop her.

As forrrr me, Envy from FMA, prey or pred?
Talesfrombeyondthebelly
New to the forum

Postby GREGOLE » Thu May 25, 2023 2:13 am

Envy from FMA, prey or pred?

Tries very hard to be seen as pred - even succeeds at times! But inevitably pushes the wrong buttons on the wrong folks, and always gets gulped down in the end. They just have that kind of obnoxious smugness that always shoots for the moon, and always lands in a crater.

Double Trouble, from She-Ra. Pred or prey?
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fritzchen » Mon May 29, 2023 10:03 am

Pred. The smug, sadistic, flamboyant personality and reptilian aesthetic ring very predatory, especially the teeth. Plus, shapeshifting is always a handy ability for a pred to have.

Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Pred or prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Mon May 29, 2023 11:29 pm

Fritzchen wrote:Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Pred or prey?

At first glance she may seem like a pred, but I personally think her bark is worse than her bite. When confronted with a pred I think she would be quite vulnerable, and I do like the idea of a haughty prey like her being taken down a notch. So yeah, prey.

Next up, Yoruichi from Bleach. Pred or prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EloquentOrc » Tue May 30, 2023 4:11 am

Nobodyman wrote:
Next up, Yoruichi from Bleach. Pred or prey?

Hmmmm, kinda tricky.

On the one hand she is strong and cocky and I imagine her eating Soi Fon, so the clingy little protege will never be left behind again.

On the other hand she devotes herself to others and their goals, suggesting more of a sub mindset to me, even if it is a sub with attitude. She also unabashedly shows off her body to be enjoyed.

So I am going to go with prey, though she would be a meal with some power in the situation and would get off on making her pred flustered as she is enjoyed.

Next:
Sypha Belnades from the Castlevania tv series.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Tue May 30, 2023 4:21 am

Pred, but of the "Has been eaten enough times that she's fed up with it and turning the tables" sort. Sypha was introduced as a recent victim of a monster, which is a very prey role to have, but she has that willingness to punch upward that I associate with preds. A subversive pred, but a pred all the same.

Here's a dark horse: Lady Farnese from Berserk. Pred or prey?
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talesfrombeyondthebelly » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:30 pm

Definitely a pred, but one that became more conscious about who she ate as she grew as a person. While always a sadist who enjoys her meals' struggles, Farnese would begin to feel bad about who she ate and would aim to devour demons or humans who are real bastards compared to indiscriminate consumption of others before. She does certainly struggle with wanting to eat others who aren't as bad.

Anyway, next up on the chopping block: Yor from Spy X Family
Talesfrombeyondthebelly
New to the forum

Postby Nobodyman » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:22 am

Talesfrombeyondthebelly wrote:Anyway, next up on the chopping block: Yor from Spy X Family

Pred. She's an assassin and I've seen far too much vore art of her being a pred to think otherwise.

Next, Amity Blight from Owl House. Pred or prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fritzchen » Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:59 pm

Pred. There's a certain amount of haughtiness and grievance to her initially that I think makes for good pred material, plus her relationship and character development give her some versatility.

Rip van Winkle from Hellsing. Pred or prey?
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:11 pm

Fritzchen wrote:Pred. There's a certain amount of haughtiness and grievance to her initially that I think makes for good pred material, plus her relationship and character development give her some versatility.

Rip van Winkle from Hellsing. Pred or prey?

Prey. Considering the sort of literal monsters he goes up against, Rip van Winkle is just far too weak, in comparison to his enemy and his allies, that he's a prey slut.

Nami from One Piece. Pred or Prey?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby wrigglingmeal » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:51 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:Nami from One Piece. Pred or Prey?

Similar to the aforementioned Yor, I have seen way too much art of her as a pred to really see her in a different light. Plus, her greed and her tricky nature just seems to reinforce that for me.

Astolfo from the Fate series. Pred or prey?
Have a great day!
wrigglingmeal
New to the forum

Postby GREGOLE » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:08 am

Prey. Considering the sort of literal monsters he goes up against, Rip van Winkle is just far too weak, in comparison to his enemy and his allies, that he's a prey slut.

Are you sure you're thinking of the right character? Rip's a lady.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:06 pm

wrigglingmeal wrote:
ArcaneSigil wrote:Nami from One Piece. Pred or Prey?

Similar to the aforementioned Yor, I have seen way too much art of her as a pred to really see her in a different light. Plus, her greed and her tricky nature just seems to reinforce that for me.

Astolfo from the Fate series. Pred or prey?

Prey. Astolfo is based on one of Charlemagne's generals who was said to be the most handsome in his army, eternally optimistic and completely lacking in sense. Super handsome, optimistic, and really dumb. He's going to be talked into being swallowed alive.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:05 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:Prey. Astolfo is based on one of Charlemagne's generals who was said to be the most handsome in his army, eternally optimistic and completely lacking in sense. Super handsome, optimistic, and really dumb. He's going to be talked into being swallowed alive.

When answering a Pred or Prey query, please remember to suggest another character so we can keep the thread going.

Anyway, Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann. Pred or Prey?
Last edited by Nobodyman on Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:41 am

Yoko is prey, but she's frequently mistaken for a pred, much to her confusion. She has her dominant side, but leans submissive when getting freaky.

Janet Van Dyne(EMH version, if you need specificity). Pred or prey?
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:21 am

GREGOLE wrote:Yoko is prey, but she's frequently mistaken for a pred, much to her confusion. She has her dominant side, but leans submissive when getting freaky.

Janet Van Dyne(EMH version, if you need specificity). Pred or prey?

Janet van Dyne, as in Wasp. Prey. She can shrink and I believe there is a point in the comics, I know there's a point in the "What If" series, where she shrinks down and flies into someone's mouth and blows them up from the inside. I think the comic version of it was also a zombie but I don't remember. It's been a REALLY long time since I read the what if comics.

Loona from Helluva Boss. Pred or Prey?
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Ember2034 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:21 am

IddlerItaler wrote:

I would say both.Misty is quite dominant and probably a bit aggressive most of the time,a good personality for teasy/sadistic predator and aggressive prey
there might be mistakes because I can't fully remember Misty's personality.
I don't play many games,so I'll just ask Grox(Spore/Spore:Galatic Adventures),pred or prey?
Ember2034
New to the forum

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:15 am

Guess I'll take both of these.
ArcaneSigil wrote:Loona from Helluva Boss. Pred or Prey?

Pred. She's a wolf and has an aggressive personality, so it's hard for me to think otherwise.

Ember2034 wrote:I don't play many games,so I'll just ask Grox(Spore/Spore:Galatic Adventures),pred or prey?

Not at all familiar with this character, but based on the design and summary I looked up, I'll say pred.

Next, Zelda from the Legend of Zelda series. Pred or prey?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion