Object vore preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Object vore preds?

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:25 pm

I did a little thinking recently and found out that I’m a pred for object vore! In this case meaning I feel pred moods most when thinking about eating objects. Normally I’m a switch HEAVILY leaning prey, like 99% prey.

Anyone else like this? I don’t think I’ve ever seen characters who exclusively eat objects for vore.
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Re: Object vore preds?

Postby Indighost » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:54 am

Not sure about exclusively, but I'm a huge fan of object vore and write about it a lot. in fact I'm writing a story about it right now.

There are a decent amount of fans of this type of thing out there among artists, writers, and roleplayers.

It's not always easy to roleplay it because objects do not have agency. But, it can be fun as a prelude to sex (eating objects that are important to the submissive person such as car keys, wallet, clothing) or as a force-feeding scene.
Indighost
---

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:31 am

Indighost wrote:Not sure about exclusively, but I'm a huge fan of object vore and write about it a lot. in fact I'm writing a story about it right now.

There are a decent amount of fans of this type of thing out there among artists, writers, and roleplayers.

It's not always easy to roleplay it because objects do not have agency. But, it can be fun as a prelude to sex (eating objects that are important to the submissive person such as car keys, wallet, clothing) or as a force-feeding scene.

Right. I’m more curious to see if anyone out there feels pred moods primarily toward inanimate objects-
I know object vore is rather popular.
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:20 pm

Great, now I'm on a kick for object full tour.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:08 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:Great, now I'm on a kick for object full tour.

JOIN US
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:02 pm

MyHeartInAcid wrote:

JOIN US

Join you where though?
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:43 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:
MyHeartInAcid wrote:

JOIN US

Join you where though?

Not a place no-

Just, join our cult of ppl who eat objects
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:52 pm

Closest idea I've had to this is some kind of dragoness/GTS/kaiju whose innards are like a biological "building" people can safely live inside, who is capable of eating and digesting entire buildings to grow in size and add their interiors to her own.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion