The Rise Of Bony Bulges

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The Rise Of Bony Bulges

Postby WankersCramp » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:14 pm

Has anyone else noticed the increase of bone and graphic bulges? I for one am happy with it as I am fond of it. But I'm wondering if it's always been a thing? I'm no newbie to this site but I feel that bones in belly used to be rarer. What do you think the increase is caused by?
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Rise Of Bony Bulges

Postby Reactorgirl » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:29 pm

I think it's a natural evolution of vore as an artform.

I think of the earlier days (for me ~2008ish) when we were satisfied by simpler depictions of Vore from pioneers such as Brain3times3. Around this time, vore for many of us was still novel in so far as it is depicted (Because a lot of us fantasized about vore before we even knew what is was.)

So we started with big round bellies with people in them -> which evolved into detailed bulges -> swallowing sequences. We can imagine the many branches in this evolution, such as anal/cock/breast/hair/etc. etc. vore with niches within such as absorption/transformation/conversion into cum/milk.

I just pray that fetishes in all forms stay niche for as long as possible. We've all seen what happened to comics, movies, video-games, and now anime/manga: Once they go mainstream, they go to Sh!&.
Reactorgirl
New to the forum

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:27 pm

Can’t say for this site as I’m new here but on other sites like e621 one bulges have always been rather common, imo. Definitely not a new thing.

Reactorgirl wrote:I just pray that fetishes in all forms stay niche for as long as possible. We've all seen what happened to comics, movies, video-games, and now anime/manga: Once they go mainstream, they go to Sh!&.

That comparison does not work at all, fetishes are way different than all of those things. Also somewhat ironic to say, when vore is probably the closest kink online to becoming ‘mainstream’, with all the recognition in memes and shit it got in the last few years.
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:43 pm

It might be an artist evolution thing in some cases? Like someone starts out only knowing how to draw a smooth belly but once they'Ve mastered that they start experimenting? Heck their goal might have always been to get to that point but they just didn't have the talent. Their tastes also might have changed overtime. My preferences in vore have changed a lot over time. About the only thing that hasn't changed is the romance thing and even then when I was younger it was more "best friends" and before even that the pred was generally antagonistic because I developed the fetish to deal with a fear of being eaten. Tastes change, art styles evolve, maybe the amount of vore art available has caused people to get more extreme to differentiate. Can't tell you anything for certain but all those things could be a factor.

As to if bones are genuinely more common or preferred now? I'm not sure. It could be it's always been this way and you're only now noticing.

Personally I'm more a fan of the skull being spat out or the final belch being a heart with crossbones. Since I prefer the stomach to mulch, dissolve or melt most of the prey. A whole ass skeleton just makes me think the pred has a weak stomach. In fact one of my favourite pred taunts is that "Not even bones will remain".

MyHeartInAcid wrote:Can’t say for this site as I’m new here but on other sites like e621 one bulges have always been rather common, imo. Definitely not a new thing.

Reactorgirl wrote:I just pray that fetishes in all forms stay niche for as long as possible. We've all seen what happened to comics, movies, video-games, and now anime/manga: Once they go mainstream, they go to Sh!&.

That comparison does not work at all, fetishes are way different than all of those things. Also somewhat ironic to say, when vore is probably the closest kink online to becoming ‘mainstream’, with all the recognition in memes and shit it got in the last few years.

Vore is mainstream in the same way that Furries are mainstream they hit that sweet spot between familiar enough to understand and alien enough to point and laugh at. If anything more bones would mean less mainstream since people have a more extreme reaction to gore than they do cartoonish big bad wolf style swallowing whole.

That being said once the people sand all the edges off the mainstream entertainment they'll probably target the fetishists just for something to do. Heck a lot of the discourse justifying why shows have gotten more bland bring up the need to ward off fetishism as a reason. So they've already outright stated they intend to come for us eventually. But you'd have to drag them away from the Berserk manga they're accusing of being "objectifying" first.

The only comfort I take is the fact that people saying they are against fetishism would probably break their brain if they ever gazed upon the depravity of real fetishism. So you know the end is coming...but at the moment we're just collectively a source of luls for the Internet who as a Zeitgeist are pretty counterculture themselves so no one listens to them and no one who knows how to google uses Twitter so we should be fine for awhile.

Eventually though, Berserk and Superhero Movies won't be the most shocking thing the impromptu tone police hold up to be lambasted and on that day...there'll be no one left to speak up.

But that day will take awhile so for now we're good. They have ALOT of media to censor before they get to us.
Last edited by Ixtili on Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WankersCramp » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:20 am

I don't think anyone is coming for us because I don't think we are important enough to care about ^^;

For me I guess bone bulges are the ultimate way to signify "yes, the prey is dead and digesting". Sort of like a confirmation of fatal vore as opposed to suggested, though I suppose there is a lot more subconscious and subliminal nonsense going on as well in my head.
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:37 am

WankersCramp wrote:I don't think anyone is coming for us because I don't think we are important enough to care about ^^;

For me I guess bone bulges are the ultimate way to signify "yes, the prey is dead and digesting". Sort of like a confirmation of fatal vore as opposed to suggested, though I suppose there is a lot more subconscious and subliminal nonsense going on as well in my head.

Like I said we're at the bottom of the list, but we're still on the list. Censors hate horny crap, they just gravitate towards popular horny crap first because it better feeds their desire for control and attention. But give it about 50 years as advertisers get more picky and corporations lean even more strongly into sanitising everything and people adjust to the idea that firing people through Twitter is not just a thing that happens but a socially acceptable thing that happens we'll see if the rule thirty-vore is still allowed to flow.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:59 am

Ixtili wrote:It might be an artist evolution thing in some cases? Like someone starts out only knowing how to draw a smooth belly but once they'Ve mastered that they start experimenting? Heck their goal might have always been to get to that point but they just didn't have the talent. Their tastes also might have changed overtime. My preferences in vore have changed a lot over time. About the only thing that hasn't changed is the romance thing and even then when I was younger it was more "best friends" and before even that the pred was generally antagonistic because I developed the fetish to deal with a fear of being eaten. Tastes change, art styles evolve, maybe the amount of vore art available has caused people to get more extreme to differentiate. Can't tell you anything for certain but all those things could be a factor.

As to if bones are genuinely more common or preferred now? I'm not sure. It could be it's always been this way and you're only now noticing.

Personally I'm more a fan of the skull being spat out or the final belch being a heart with crossbones. Since I prefer the stomach to mulch, dissolve or melt most of the prey. A whole ass skeleton just makes me think the pred has a weak stomach. In fact one of my favourite pred taunts is that "Not even bones will remain".

MyHeartInAcid wrote:Can’t say for this site as I’m new here but on other sites like e621 one bulges have always been rather common, imo. Definitely not a new thing.

Vore is mainstream in the same way that Furries are mainstream they hit that sweet spot between familiar enough to understand and alien enough to point and laugh at. If anything more bones would mean less mainstream since people have a more extreme reaction to gore than they do cartoonish big bad wolf style swallowing whole.

That being said once the people sand all the edges off the mainstream entertainment they'll probably target the fetishists just for something to do. Heck a lot of the discourse justifying why shows have gotten more bland bring up the need to ward off fetishism as a reason. So they've already outright stated they intend to come for us eventually. But you'd have to drag them away from the Berserk manga they're accusing of being "objectifying" first.

The only comfort I take is the fact that people saying they are against fetishism would probably break their brain if they ever gazed upon the depravity of real fetishism. So you know the end is coming...but at the moment we're just collectively a source of luls for the Internet who as a Zeitgeist are pretty counterculture themselves so no one listens to them and no one who knows how to google uses Twitter so we should be fine for awhile.

Eventually though, Berserk and Superhero Movies won't be the most shocking thing the impromptu tone police hold up to be lambasted and on that day...there'll be no one left to speak up.

But that day will take awhile so for now we're good. They have ALOT of media to censor before they get to us.

What the hell are you on about?
Once again vore and furries are not inherently the same because furry stuff isn’t inherently fetish.
Also what definition of mainstream are we using? Cuz I’d like to point out that DOOM is what you could consider mainstream and has CONSTANT gore. Unless you’re saying that facebook moms are gonna start posting about vore.

“That being said once the people sand all the edges off the mainstream entertainment they'll probably target the fetishists just for something to do.”

Who? Who are you talking about? It sounds like you think theres some secret illuminati type organization who seeks to ruin everything you like.

“Heck a lot of the discourse justifying why shows have gotten more bland bring up the need to ward off fetishism as a reason. So they've already outright stated they intend to come for us eventually. But you'd have to drag them away from the Berserk manga they're accusing of being ‘objectifying’ first.”

Once again, who is saying this? Why are we still comparing fetishes to TV shows?

“Eventually though, Berserk and Superhero Movies won't be the most shocking thing the impromptu tone police hold up to be lambasted and on that day...there'll be no one left to speak up.”

Can’t speak for beserk but the blandness of Superhero Movies is 100% the fault of the companies who create the movies, in the case of marvel because they want to pump out products fast that appeal to as many people as possible for that $$$.
So, who exactly are these “tone police” then?
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:10 am

MyHeartInAcid wrote:
1. What the hell are you on about?
2. Once again vore and furries are not inherently the same because furry stuff isn’t inherently fetish.

3. Also what definition of mainstream are we using? Cuz I’d like to point out that DOOM is what you could consider mainstream and has CONSTANT gore.
4. Unless you’re saying that facebook moms are gonna start posting about vore.

“That being said once the people sand all the edges off the mainstream entertainment they'll probably target the fetishists just for something to do.”

5.Who? Who are you talking about? It sounds like you think theres some secret illuminati type organization who seeks to ruin everything you like.

“Heck a lot of the discourse justifying why shows have gotten more bland bring up the need to ward off fetishism as a reason. So they've already outright stated they intend to come for us eventually. But you'd have to drag them away from the Berserk manga they're accusing of being ‘objectifying’ first.”

6. Once again, who is saying this? Why are we still comparing fetishes to TV shows?

“Eventually though, Berserk and Superhero Movies won't be the most shocking thing the impromptu tone police hold up to be lambasted and on that day...there'll be no one left to speak up.”

7. Can’t speak for beserk but the blandness of Superhero Movies is 100% the fault of the companies who create the movies, in the case of marvel because they want to pump out products fast that appeal to as many people as possible for that $$$.
So, who exactly are these “tone police” then?

1. Censorship and it's prevalence in this era compared to when I was growing up. It still existed but the rise of social media and corporate monopolies have made things a lot worse.
2. I told you why they were the "same" if you assumed it was because I was suggesting Furries are inherently a fetish thing? That sounds like a Freudian slip on your part. Just because something isn't identical doesn't mean it has no points of comparison.
3. DOOM is video game mainstream, not real mainstream. Also it's a horror franchise so by definition it's also on the censorship sniper list. It's also been attacked by censors in the past which you seem to not realise.
4. Facebook has moms now? Boy the time sure flies don't it.
5. Your assumption that it needs to be an organized group rather than a prevailing mindset is an endictment of how little you understand what I mean by a zeitgeist.
6. Discourse around media espeacially media now often brings up a need to avoid fetishism, there are essays about it forum posts about it, articles about it ecetera and just because they're talking about SFW content doesn't mean their disapproval of fetish content will always remain focused on that content, espeacially since people who enjoy complaining about and being hyperbolic about entertainment wouldn't even need to lift much of a finger to condemn fetish art. If your hobby is disapproving then Eka's Portal is a goldmine.
7. Oh sure, but there's also a thousand and one people that will defend those superhero movies corporate blandness to the death. Unless the corporations are paying every single person that defends the movies I'd say the audience is getting what it asked for in that regard. Though even blaming it all on the corporations wouldn't actually invalidate my claims of censorship if anything it proves my point nicely.

Overall while I've used a lot of words what I've said is basically: censorship is getting more socially acceptable and it's going to get worse and eventually people who agree with that phenomenon will come for the pr0n. Which isn't wrong, that is a thing that's happening and it's inevitable someone will come for the pr0n. Because censorship is a naturally escalating phenomenon. And phenomenon is really the most accurate word for it. Because to pin it all on one group kinda misunderstands that human society naturally pendulums, If it wasn't the corps and Twitter it'd be those Facebook mum's you mentioned or a religious group or something. Not really sure what you want me to say really...are you suggesting you want me to admit that salacious content ISN'T constantly on the chopping block? Because that sounds like you're asking me to lie to you.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion