When did you realize you had a vore fetish?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: When did you realize you had a vore fetish?

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:41 am

I don't remember exactly when I noticed it, but as far back as I can remember, I was always fascinated by the idea of someone being eaten. The thing that stands out to me the most, is when I was a kid and reading/listened to Little Red Riding Hood. For some reason, I was always so excited when the Wolf ate Red and her Grandmother. I also remember watching the famous scene in Animaniacs where Rita ate Pinky, I got so excited about that but I had no idea what it was. All i knew was that I liked that scene and would have liked it to be a bit longer.
My fetish has evolved over time, and changed significantly, and it wasn't until I discovered this website, over 10 years ago, that I even realized what it was called, but as far as I know, I have always had it.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xenophileventure1133 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:03 am

The most notable aspect of my vorarephillia is that it manifested even before my sexuality. I remember having a dream when I was six or seven that, although not vore-based, I recall feeling vorarephillic desire in, and would fantasize about it for years before I became sexually mature at around 14 and it got mixed in with that. It wasn't until a few years later that I learned Vore was a thing, and I recall the first material on the topic that I found attractive were comics by livinlovindude I found on Google images, and who remains my favorite vore artist today.
Xenophileventure1133
New to the forum

Postby crestwoodday » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:28 pm

Oh god maybe as early as 9 or 10? I was playing Super Smash Bros melee and Yoshi turned me on. I was too young to even know what I was feeling but I knew it was something different. I grew up in a sex-hostile Catholic home so needless to say I was too afraid to talk to anyone about it.
crestwoodday
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:15 am

I think I was like 15 or so - at the time, I had a fascination with snakes. I wrote something where these giant sapient genetically engineered snakes would eat seriously injured people, as well as criminals that would normally be put to Death - innocent folks were reborn as something akin to the snakes that ate them, known as Hunters, and criminals would be regular dumb snakes, or Blank Ones. Main meat had to deal with a wrongfully accused man - convicted of murdering their wife - that gets eaten - the case looked open-and-shut - but because he was innocent, he becomes one of the Hunters, and now seeks those responsible for killing his wife.

Then I started looking up more stuff, found out about vore, and things went from there.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby terannmeapart » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:24 am

Since before I can even remember, really

I started masturbating from a very young age but I didn't know what it meant or what it was. I just remember feeling some type of way when I imagined animals eating other animals (probably from watching so many nature documentaries lol), or the episode of the magic school bus where they turned into bats and ate a bunch of moths, or this one educational video where the mother penguin went and ate a bunch of fish so she could bring some back to her chicks.

I recently rediscovered a couple 'books' I wrote for school during the first grade, and two of them were notably vore themed. One was about a boa constrictor eating an annoying parrot, and another was about a fox eating 100 mice and 100 crabs (the biggest number I could think of at the time lol).

I'm also asexual so it kinda felt like vore took the place of sexual attraction for me for a while? As in, I never got off to the idea of people's bodies, just eating something alive. Then I started testosterone and I started to feel actual sexual attraction, although that's calmed down a bit now.

It's kind of reassuring to see that many other people also discovered their vore kinks/fetishes as kids haha ^^; I felt really gross about myself for a long time and I'm only more recently starting to accept that I'm valid and stuff because this is just fantasy and doesn't affect who I am as a person (I'm vegetarian lol... the thought of Actually eating meat disgusts me so it's Really weird that I have this kink. Or maybe that's why I have it. Who knows)
terannmeapart
New to the forum

Postby Getin87 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:49 pm

I had a dream involving one guy eating another when I was 9, kept the fantasy’s but didn’t know there was a word for it until I looked it up in high school
Getin87
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion