When did you realize you had a vore fetish?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

When did you realize you had a vore fetish?

Postby elliotthesub » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:39 am

I have discussed with a lot of people in this community about what their first vore experience was. As in, what was the moment and/or piece of media that made you realize you were into this?

I often think back to a time as a teenager, probably about 14 years old when I became attracted to pregnant women, and through that attraction I came across vore. I even remember that it was the Stomach Ache comic by Vale-City on DeviantArt. However, what prompted me to make this post is that in thinking back on that again, I remembered a dream I had about being eaten by a woman I don't remember now, but I believe I was around 10 or 11 years old at the time.

Basically, I'm curious what other peoples' moments of realization were like. Mine was two major instances a few years apart, and I'm curious if people experienced something similar or how your experience was different from mine.
elliotthesub
New to the forum

Re: When did you realize you had a vore fetish?

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:52 am

For as long as I can remember, honestly
First exposed through cartoons and movies like Courage and Men in Black, always had a liking for those scenes. Used to also have dreams about it.
Later on when I became more internet savvy I found it was a thing other people liked, and made cool art of! Then I just kinda went deeper and deeper from there.
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:58 pm

When I realized that I had developed a fascination for the horror and macabre. That would be sometime in my mid twenties, where I developed through self exploration an interest in things that shocked horrified and mortified me. These horrific moments excited me even as they repulsed me, and I was intrigued by and envigorated by them after I moved past initial stages of pure disgust in its rawest sense. This development took years to culminate, and began with early Guro art I was subjected to as a prank in IRC Chatrooms back in the day, leading to testing out violent acts being perpetrated on my character and eventually the early deaths of characters that I played over the course of the scene. My earliest experiences with those were in old MUCK rooms, again in I would say primarily my mid twenties. Towards my late 20s, I gained access to "Vore" material through Omega's old MUCK room, and determined that the community was a very convenient avenue with which to find and access material that stoked the interests I had developed.

In engaging the RP community of Eka's, I determined that the aggressiveness with which Vore RPers would pursue their fetish made it a very convenient locale to get the horrifying material I wanted, and so I lingered. Stay long enough, and it became an easy go-to for the macabre material I wanted. Basically? I came here for other reasons, but the Vore suited those reasons very easily, so it was not hard to remain. Through repetitive osmosis, it became a regular thing for me by my 30s.

As for my "First" Vore experience? TapestriesMUCK - my character encountered a stationary bot program designed by a Dolcett lover, housed in the basement of a Dolcett themed bar on an island modeled after the Island of Dr Moureau. You could not find this island unless you were specifically looking for gore on the searches, or you knew to go down a very specific area where there was a teleportation pad to it. It was just too hard to find otherwise (intentionally, as the maintainers of the island did not wish 'mundanes' to arrive by accident). The bot was a programmed responsive "Processing machine" that, when engaged (basically, when you got in or got pushed in), it secured the victim, and performed several acts based upon its read of your character description (e.g. do they have wings, a tail, are they male, female, etc...). It would perform these actions through a long cycle of pre-recorded statements that included your character's name, until you performed specific actions that shifted the cycle to the next step and so on until it was time to finish the job, at which point it started chopping your character piece by piece until it was finished ending their life, proceeding to put the pieces on display for sale. My first actual vore experience was alone. Nobody else was in the room. The bot did all the work, and to this day? I wish I knew who programmed it, because it was one of the most elegantly programmed bots of this nature I have ever seen. They honestly had a bit of a gift for the writing.

The first "Vore" Art I ever saw was https://aryion.com/g4/view/86766 by HipHugger on her old Geocities website, close to the same time as the above incident. The repeating gif of the digestive process and the implied way the victim was ... ahem, subdued fascinated me and I was an early on a fan of HipHugger, Omega and Sharue's works (I still watch all three to this day.).
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Amaco » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:37 am

Watching Honey I Blew Up the Kid when I was 7 is what sparked my interest in people being swallowed whole. Didn't realize it was a sexual fetish until I was around 12 and stumbled on an actual vore video while looking for endoscope videos. Looked up Vorarephilia on Wikipedia shortly after that.

The scene in the film is the giant titular kid trying to eat his brother and his brother's girlfriend. It even has a POV shot inside the mouth as he tries to swallow them. 7 year old me basically felt a spark go off in my brain. Suddenly thinking of being eaten or eating someone else made me feel all warm and tingly inside.
Last edited by Amaco on Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fodder » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:44 am

A mix of already having a pregnancy fetish and exposure to things like Men in Black II and the Eel Girl short film. Just those huge guts, whether filled with babies, food, prey, or a mixture of the three, just really gets me going.
Fodder
New to the forum

Postby feauxen » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:07 am

When I was browsing 4chan's /d page and saw a short comic of a giantess eating a tiny thief, and then remembered the make-believe games I used to play with imaginary friends and enemies back in the day where I would eat the fallen enemies as a show of dominance, and possibly out of a massive misunderstanding of how and why naughty bits work since I was focusing on those.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby JadeMarauder » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:28 pm

When did I REALIZE that I had a vore fetish? When I wrote my first vore story. When I was proof-reading it, I was shocked how sexual I made it. It wasn't explicit per se- none of the characters got off to it or anything like that -but there was a definite lewd undertone to it. After that, I realized that I had been aroused by vore for years and just hadn't accepted it yet.
JadeMarauder
New to the forum

Postby skorm » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:33 pm

Last edited by skorm on Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:51 am

Well, it started as a kid when I had a weird fascination with the episode of What's New Scooby Doo where the robot golf clown eats people. I always rewatched it and got a funny feeling from it. It wasn't until I turned a pre-teen that I discovered the actual fetish and why I was feeling those feelings. From there on I knew I had a vore fetish
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby Taumos » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:14 am

For me Ive had fantasies about it since I was rather young, but never really knew what it was until I saw a meme featuring an unbirth comic panel from where I learned all about it. I didnt even think other people knew about this kind of stuff until then.
Taumos
New to the forum

Postby ihaetschoool » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:14 pm

i saw a vore image and my cock guided me. simple
ihaetschoool
New to the forum

Postby Flatheaddog » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:53 am

Pretty young. I stumbled on old Kphoria videos when I was in like middle school and even before that I remember wanting to play games where I got eaten with my friends as a kid. It sounds like a stretch but I remember being into stomach noises since before I was even in school, so maybe I've just been a freak from birth. I started getting into Vore when I discovered Valecity, up until then I was typing in 'girl gets eaten' or 'BLANK devours Blank'. Once I started finding actual vore content though, it was all over.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby Drudicta » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:12 pm

Same time I hit puberty actually. That was.... uh, lesse, 23 years ago now? Was watching "those who hunt elves" and an episode had a woman grow giant and threaten to eat the people that forced her to be that way. Thought it was hot ,started imagining turning into a brownie in my head for girls I had crushes on, and it rapidly went to google searches of "girl swallows boy whole" and such. Came across Koonago factory, though the fetish was "Koonago" for the LONGEST time, until one day during my search I came upon this site. Been here ever since.
I'm bad at communicating but still like to.
Drudicta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:22 pm

I mean I knew I had a fascination with the idea of being eaten alive but I don't think I knew it was a fetish till I discovered Karbos stuff and was like: oh yeah that thing, I also have that, so that's what you call it.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:34 pm

I wanna say it's been pretty much my whole life. I remember back when I had the original The Games Factory on PC (now Clickteam Fusion these days) I would animate a lot of sprite based vore scenarios involving some of my favorite video game characters. It also seemed to have been with me from al the various TV media cartoon shows I've watched over the years. Though they were always in cute scenarios, as I actually hate hard vore type scenarios. It was always cute to me when the prey still survives from being swallowed, whether its willing vore, or belly exploration type scenarios. I even liked it in games esp, in the N64 era growing up. Even if it was many life losses, I would still swim up into that giant fish in SM64. For whatever reason, I thought it was quite cute! So It's apparently been a thing with me for years.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby AnitaGorey » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:08 am

I first found the existence of furry vore/ same size vore when i was 12, and i was a fan of it until i was 14. I gave up on it for 8 years, but when i was browsing through the different art i made but had not shared from years ago in my old hidden album i remembered it and decided to look through some art in a random site. This was really recent. I found a few comics and artist who made me realise why i liked it in the first place, so now as an adult artist on Eka's Portal i am all set to post vore art as i once aspired to!
AnitaGorey
New to the forum

Postby Miridium » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:30 pm

As in when did I realize it was sexual for me? Around when I was 13.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RoTheHuman » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:11 pm

Like so many others I had a peculiar fascination with people or creatures getting eaten ever since I was a very small child. When I became an adolescent it eventually grew into a kink, even though I didn't recognize it as such because I didn't even know what kinks or fetishes were at that time. But I remember doodling some pictures of a snake swallowing a pleased looking nude woman back when I was in my early teens! So that's definitely what it was.

But sometime much later when I was in my late teens / early twenties (not exactly sure when) I found a vore specific website, and was like, oh... that's my kink! And now I know what it's called... And what followed was a very interesting journey of discovery. :D

Ixtili wrote:I mean I knew I had a fascination with the idea of being eaten alive but I don't think I knew it was a fetish till I discovered Karbos stuff and was like: oh yeah that thing, I also have that, so that's what you call it.

Yeah, pretty much that! Though for my version of it, I don't remember which artist I saw first.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Microsho » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:08 pm

For me it was mostly being exposed to cartoons where people would get eaten. Always made me feel uncomfortable as a kid, but I realized that I kind of took a liking to it when I found some vore content on youtube and deviantart. It also helped that I had an oral fetish prior to my interest in vore.
Microsho
New to the forum

Postby BlackWidow552 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:12 am

For me I was five, starting at a new school there was another girl in there I couldn't take my eyes off, I used to always imagine her cooking on a bbq. With the other girls in school I used to dream of skeletons devouring them as they tried to run away. The skeletons would eat them via their mouths and the girls would end up inside the skeletons rib cage, trapped, there they would struggle and then slowly turn into skeletons themselves and their bones would fall out to the ground and the Skeleton would chase down another girl and devour her as well.

I then saw movies of girls being eaten by dragons, the stories of red Riding Hood fascinated me when she got eaten and I preferred the stories where she didn't get cut out and survive. Because I was so young, I've always preferred underage prey, I also despise smoking and drugs, which is why I don't like older females as they are contaminated and so they would taste awful if one was actually to devour one. I don't know why I was so fascinated with eating other girls at such a young age but there you have it, it is what it was.

I'll blame that pretty girl I saw in class that first day, up until that point I had never wanted to eat anyone, but after I saw her I saw other girls as tasty meals as well, the skeletons really were well fed after that, they even got bigger the more girls they ate, so they could fit more inside.

And yes I'll say it again I was only five and remember it well. As I grew older and discovered other monsters that like to eat people and I would incorporate them into my dreams as well, like dragons, ghosts and demons. The Piranhas from the original Piranha movie, that scene with the kids all getting eaten was to my young eyes, pure joy.

Though I would never actually eat a girl in reality, the same can not be said within my dreams. I am totally against any kind of real life harm being done to children, that's the thing about dreams, they are just pure fantasy, not reality and as such have no bearing on real life, just your imagination; like when you fly in your dreams, try that in real life and you'll go splat.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion