Comfy internals describe or send a picture.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Comfy internals describe or send a picture.

Postby MistressMaw » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:04 pm

Im so curious to get others opinions on their dream stomach, the idea of a warm squishy internal embrace just brings me so much happiness.
Eventually I hope to get creative and make something.
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Re: Comfy internals describe or send a picture.

Postby digestor » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:26 pm

Soft, comfy, safe and gurgly. I'm not huge on size differences, but i like being small in a stomach, like its my own soft living apartment.
digestor
Been posting for a bit

Postby RoTheHuman » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:16 pm

Ooh, what a fun thing to think about!

My favorite prey to stomach size ratio is the prey being just a little bit longer than the stomach is. So I can stretch out and feel my feet pressing into it! The walls realistically have ridges and folds, are covered in sticky mucus, and regularly contract along the length to give me repeated squeezes and churns. :D

It's about one quarter filled with gastric juices, with more dripping in! So I'm constantly getting it gently washed over me and drenched over and over. :P

It's very warm and humid, and depending on my preferences (perhaps my own day to day mood or that of a partner's if I'm roleplaying) it smells stinky to some degree, but not to the point of being completely revolting or anything. Like it could be a mixture of the pred's breath and the sharpness of the stomach enzymes. And there may be a bunch of mushy mostly digested food in there mixed in with the gastric juices, making things very messy!

And then after being in there for a while, I feel my skin start to tingle and become very sensitive...! <3
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RoTheHuman » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:30 pm

Since you mentioned pictures, I went through some of my more recent favorited pics and found some stomach interiors that I think are good examples of what I have in mind!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/780349
https://aryion.com/g4/view/676349 (prev pov)
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40936194/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45291424/ (warning: this one is more gross and contains partially digested fish! Don't click if you don't like that sort of thing. Although acidic is an amazing artist and does some of the best ever drawings of the inside of a stomach :D )

In case it's not obvious I love thinking about the inside of a pred's stomach :P
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bongobongo » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:34 pm

I’d love a nice tight belly that gives me sort of a full body massage. Not so tight that I can’t breathe but one where someone on the outside could see an outline of me. Slowly filling with warm tingly acid that goes up about to my cock. Contracting a bit to give that warm massage feeling. And feeling someone give the pred a nice belly rub, their hands covering me in more acid would be amazing~
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miniphage » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:28 pm

I imagine the comfiest possible stomach would be like a soft couch or pile of pillows that gently squeeze you, mixed with the warmth of a good bath... Like a rhythmically moving sauna...
Miniphage
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion