The ability to shrink for a day in actual life

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The ability to shrink for a day in actual life

Postby Happyhourlim » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:02 pm

If you could shrink down to an inch tall in real life however, it around your family in their kitchen during dinner time, and what ever happens to you is completely reversible. Would you try it? What do you think would happen? And who might end up eating you?
Happyhourlim
Been posting for a bit

Re: The ability to shrink for a day in actual life

Postby RoTheHuman » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:43 pm

I think most of us here who are into being prey or into size play will answer yes to trying it. :P Especially with that bit in there about everything happening being completely reversible. It's basically a blank check to try out being vored safely!

I'm not sure who would eat me, but I'd want it to be someone who was into being a giant sized pred!
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LightDragon » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:13 pm

Honestly, if I had the ability to shrink for a day in actual life... I would prefer playing with my Lego collection instead of getting eaten XD
LightDragon
Participator

Postby Happyhourlim » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:31 pm

RoTheHuman wrote:I think most of us here who are into being prey or into size play will answer yes to trying it. :P Especially with that bit in there about everything happening being completely reversible. It's basically a blank check to try out being vored safely!

I'm not sure who would eat me, but I'd want it to be someone who was into being a giant sized pred!

That’s a great answer, most people answered me privately because they thought they would get attacked for saying something like “ I would like to try being eaten by my mom or something in a scenario like that”
Honestly I don’t see what’s the problem with that since it’s completely reversible, and the human organs are all the same so why would it be a problem if it was your mom that ate you in this scenario.
Happyhourlim
Been posting for a bit

Postby RoTheHuman » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:56 pm

Happyhourlim wrote:That’s a great answer, most people answered me privately because they thought they would get attacked for saying something like “ I would like to try being eaten by my mom or something in a scenario like that”
Honestly I don’t see what’s the problem with that since it’s completely reversible, and the human organs are all the same so why would it be a problem if it was your mom that ate you in this scenario.

"Human organs are all the same" though doesn't just apply to vore but also anything regarding sex, and of course people have strong feelings about who they want their sex partners to be. With vore being a sexual kink for a lot of people here, I see how the idea of being vored by your mom comes off as incestuous, regardless of whether its actually meant to be sexual. And so I understand some people not wanting to share that so publicly.

I do think it's too bad that some don't feel comfortable enough to openly share other parts of their fantasies or kinks on -- of all places -- a vore forum! You think people here would be tolerant towards other unusual, kinky or taboo fantasies.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Happyhourlim » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:04 pm

RoTheHuman wrote:
Happyhourlim wrote:That’s a great answer, most people answered me privately because they thought they would get attacked for saying something like “ I would like to try being eaten by my mom or something in a scenario like that”

"Human organs are all the same" though doesn't just apply to vore but also anything regarding sex, and of course people have strong feelings about who they want their sex partners to be. With vore being a sexual kink for a lot of people here, I see how the idea of being vored by your mom comes off as incestuous, regardless of whether its actually meant to be sexual. And so I understand some people not wanting to share that so publicly.

I do think it's too bad that some don't feel comfortable enough to openly share other parts of their fantasies or kinks on -- of all places -- a vore forum! You think people here would be tolerant towards other unusual, kinky or taboo fantasies.

Exactly I mean someone who is into this unique fetish should be more openminded, btw what about you would you mind it if it happened that way under the previously mentioned circumstances?
Happyhourlim
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:19 pm

LightDragon wrote:Honestly, if I had the ability to shrink for a day in actual life... I would prefer playing with my Lego collection instead of getting eaten XD

Mega nerd, hanging with his warhammer army on the shelf

In the spirit of the main topic- not interested.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RoTheHuman » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:14 am

Happyhourlim wrote:Exactly I mean someone who is into this unique fetish should be more openminded, btw what about you would you mind it if it happened that way under the previously mentioned circumstances?

Hmmm, well I'm not looking to be eaten by any members of my family. But one of them (at least the right ones that I'm close with) might help me get eaten by someone else. So I'd still probably do it!
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zikade » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:32 pm

I suppose it would have to be during a family reunion or something, but my sister would probably be into eating me. We've never discussed fetishes specifically but I she's into some strange stuff herself and I get the feeling that she wouldn't judge, kinda like two fetish ships passing in the night. Plus she's read my regular fanfiction where I sneak in very descriptive paragraphs of girls eating food so she can probably figure it out lol
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion