Looking for a writing group

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for a writing group

Postby TheAssassinGuy » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:16 am

Greetings and salutations!

I’ve recently felt the urge to find peers to share my work with after my last writing group kicked me out for posting vore-adjacent content.

My body of work focuses largely on action and drama, but includes erotic elements like vore. I work on short stories, novels and recently taught myself how to make simple visual novels. I currently have a shorter visual novel and a longer one set in Karbos Vore world “Felarya” in the pipeline.

I’m looking for a group to share ideas and feedback. It would be important for them to be acceptant and supportive of fetish content, but I’m not looking for an exclusively erotica writing group.

If there’s a group out there that would like to have me, or one of you knows of one to recommend, please don’t hesitate to share it in the comments, write me a PM, or add me on discord via ShadowAssassin#6946. A smaller and active group would be best.

I wish you all an excellent rest of your day
-Assassin
TheAssassinGuy
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a writing group

Postby ElyBlanche » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:19 pm

I don't really have a writing group per se, but my server has a decent couple of writers who share their vore stories. I'm sorry to hear you got ostracized for being vorny, but we're cool lol.
ElyBlanche
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAssassinGuy » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:13 pm

Could you invite me into your server? It sounds cool!
TheAssassinGuy
New to the forum

Postby ReptileKing23 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:15 pm

Hmm , I'd to join this server if I may
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby ElyBlanche » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:19 pm

Alrighty, here's the link. Like I said, it's not really a writing group. Rather, it's my community server, but I definitely don't mind just chatting up and having people share their stuff.

https://discord.gg/kuzk9vgP2j
ElyBlanche
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flatheaddog » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:06 am

If you're still looking, I'm always willing to peer review or talk shop. Feel free to send me a pm sometime!
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion