(Bathroom Talk) How Might a Full Tour Prey Feel Coming Out?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

(Bathroom Talk) How Might a Full Tour Prey Feel Coming Out?

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:08 pm

So, in this scenario, let's say a pred gobbles someone down who was about their size. What follows is the usual fullness and satisfaction that the pred recieves from a live meal, big squirming belly and all. Though, after a couple hours, the predator rnotices something odd, their stomach hasn't been breaking things down properly. In fact, their stomach hasn't been breaking things down at all. Their stomach is as large and solid as it was in the first place, and for one reason or another the prey has overcome the strength of the pred's guts and acids. This is much to the pred's chagrin, though either out of pride or stubbornness, they refuse to go through with trying to hock the prey back up.

So, some time after that, the pred is going about their usual business when they're suddenly stuck with a massive, familiar pressure weighing on their colon and butt, in the shape of the prey they ate before. The pred excuses themselves quickly and briskly heads to the nearest bathroom, slamming the door with a distinct --CLICK--.

The question is, what is the pred likely feeling as their live morsel is coming back out to face the world? How does is compare and contrast to squeezing out a pile of dung? How well could the pred handle a whole prey coming out?

Would be interested to hear perspectives on this.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: (Bathroom Talk) How Might a Full Tour Prey Feel Coming O

Postby skorm » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:02 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:21 am

skorm wrote:A absolutel horrific nightmare .That the prey won , horrible agony for both of them I think it be a draw if your neck is squeezed against the colon and can’t get out of the anus it’s gonna snap and as for the pred it be absolute hell squeezing something out that could never get through the sphincter of that size it tare , Inless one of them was Superman or superwoman the image is just to horrific for me to even imagine! Need I go on? The amount of pain would be worse then a kidney stone which I’ve had woman tell me it’s worse then child birth , that pred is better off going to the hospital and saying help! I admit I tried to vore someone cut me open and get it out! The shame and jail time that pred serve assuming its illegal.

Big L for the pred if their mouth and gut is stretchy enough for a while person, but their ass of all things isn't.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:41 am

This presumes, of course, that the predator will even be able to pass the prey in such a shape: intestines are adept with dealing with liquid and semi-solids, but it is possible to create a bowel blockage that would prove exceedingly painful and likely fatal to the predator. Naturally, the comparative sizes of predator and prey determine this.

It might be possible that the prey is unable to even leave the stomach: the pyloric sphincter might not be able to pass it. After all, that sphincter usually only passes chyme. The outcome for both the predator and the prey at that point is somewhat…problematic.

Assuming the prey manages to reach the colon intact, the predator will probably be able to pass it, as long as the prey's skull will pass through the predator's pelvis. If not, well…
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby skorm » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:22 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:26 pm

Three of my characters are designed for endosoma. No problem.
The rest are hardvore. No problem unless the prey regenerates inside them, like if they ate Deadpool.
I do recall "The Indigestible Man", from the early '90s "The Tick" cartoon.

Foe the hardvore pred, it would require surgery. The intestines couldn't process that much volume outside the stomach. Same for any pred not designed to pass that volume intact.

However, I've seen cartoons where the pred's anus stretches almost as wide as the original prey to excrete the prey sized volume of excrement. For those preds, it would be like constipation. Lots of pain & strain, but passable with a sore anus for a week.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Xenophage17 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:09 am

Depends how cartoony or magical a setting your character is I guess. Could see it being anywhere from an annoyance to an incredible traumatic event. Personally I like the idea of it working out but being a bit of a painful struggle followed by intense relief and potentially pleasure. Again depending on the setting and how vore works you would probably end up with an awkward conversation with whoever you squeezed out your ass alive.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion