Thoughts on fully clothed preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Thoughts on fully clothed preds

Postby bongobongo » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:28 am

I’m not a big fan of fully clothed, unless it’s a minigiantess scenario, but something like a girl in her bra and panties digesting someone is ok. I imagine actually having someone in your gut would just rip apart any shirts you have, or make clothes really uncomfortable. That full belly’s always gotta be out
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:51 pm

I prefer the pred (and prey too) to be clothed whenever possible. Even then, it doesn't have to be something skimpy or 'sexy' either. I'd rather see more casual outfits, and even if meant to be sexy, rather see fancy ornate bras and such over skimpy ones that barely cover anything to the point that they might as well not be there.

One of my favorite things is when clothes react to a vore scenario (among various others like size changing, etc), how the shirt/top reacts to someone being shoved inside or to the later weight gain. Be it riding up on the expanding gut or if it rips and tears. Depending on the outfit and scenario, the clothing can help hide the gut somewhat from prying eyes that might get suspicious of the predator.

Clothing also helps show the personality and fashion tastes of the predator and to a possible extent to the one getting the piece made.
Sitharc
---

My Thoughts on fully clothed preds

Postby NommySandy » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:39 am

I rarely used fully clothed pres because most of my preds are naked. But I kinda like it especially doing MIBU vore where the 4th face ate the 3rd. But I just prefer fully clothed prey more than fully clothed pred.
NommySandy
New to the forum

Postby Pillowfloof » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:19 am

i like either but honestly they're hotter clothed imo
>not actually a floofy pillow
day ruined
Pillowfloof
New to the forum

Postby WankersCramp » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:12 pm

I love it!
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby IndigoImp » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:51 pm

I prefer clothed personally, makes it feel like it's a casual, natural part of the world rather than just a sexual fetish, makes it more immersive. Same reason i find dialogue like "now it's time for you to become fat on my ass!" immersion breaking, feels like it's trying too hard.
IndigoImp
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion