Parallel Universe Theory in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Parallel Universe Theory in vore

Postby DH5555 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:51 am

Ok so stay with me here as it's a bit of a weird thought a friend and I had over drinks last night. (We don't have proper knowledge of the theory so sorry to any science people of anything is wrong but it's the main thought that's the point.

With the Parallel Universe Theory a part of it is that any constable thought/idea you have could have actually happened in a parallel universe. So all those vore fantasizes that we have had have also happened in some version of the universe.

With that in mind I was just wondering what others maybe thought on this as while vore is just a fantasy for myself in this world (of course) I could really see some of my personal fantasizes playing out really easily if these parallels existed where vore was just another part of life.

For example I consider myself and identify pretty much as prey 100% of the time while my friend I was having this discussion with is a straight up pred. The way the convo went we agreed that as much as we really do love each others company in our friendship that if our world was exactly as it is but with vore that I would have ended up as her ass fat long ago. Which honestly I don't disagree with as she's pretty hot and would 100% be able to tease me in.

Hope this actually makes sense as drinks were involved :lol: Hoping to further the discussion on this?
DH5555
New to the forum

Re: Parallel Universe Theory in vore

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:27 pm

Honestly, I'm more interested in this friendship than anything else you mentioned, it sounds like an interesting one.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby DH5555 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:09 pm

Rat_Guy wrote:Honestly, I'm more interested in this friendship than anything else you mentioned, it sounds like an interesting one.

I mean I like talking to people so feel free to pm me :-D
DH5555
New to the forum

Postby JettCabino » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:27 pm

Definitely would say that this very though has crossed my mind many a time. I would be already dead many times over in so many timelines if just vore fantasies were actually parallel universes theoretically. Definitely make it worth imagining more stuff if that were the case.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby elliotthesub » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:26 pm

I'm no scientist either but the thought of some version(s) of me out in the multiverse ending up in the guts and becomibg ass fat of some gorgeous predators is amazing.

A bit of a tangent, but is this a friend of yours online or IRL? I' just curious as I have never met anyone in-person that I would feel comfortable telling this stuff to and I am just curious about your experience if it's okay for me to ask.
elliotthesub
New to the forum

Postby DH5555 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:31 am

elliotthesub wrote:I'm no scientist either but the thought of some version(s) of me out in the multiverse ending up in the guts and becomibg ass fat of some gorgeous predators is amazing.

A bit of a tangent, but is this a friend of yours online or IRL? I' just curious as I have never met anyone in-person that I would feel comfortable telling this stuff to and I am just curious about your experience if it's okay for me to ask.

Yeah of course. Freind is irl and normally I would also agree but we've known each other basically our whole life so just that kind of friendship. I don't think either of us would be that comfortable that way with someone we met later in life.
DH5555
New to the forum

Postby VGirlsNation » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:24 am

I've often wondered this myself, actually. Especially if I've had an encounter that I thought would lead to someone eating me. Like there have been so many times I'd have been added to some hot girls ass or tits by now in other universes.
Just a boy destined to be jiggling ass fat on a hot girl
VGirlsNation
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion