Orc Preds, Ogre Preds, Onis and other such man eaters

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Orc Preds, Ogre Preds, Onis and other such man eaters

Postby Ixtili » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:44 pm

There's just something about these sorts of preds, they're kinda allowed to be cruel or indulgent without it seeming too pretentious. There very matter of fact as archetypes go. It's sorta part of their charm. They know their bad and they wear it on their sleeve. You can make them crass or cruel and it often won't break suspension of disbelief quite as easily as with some preds.

You can also write them with a savage kind of honour to them, they like it when you fight them it makes them know they chose the right prey, it'd be a shame to add someone without any real spirit to their body after all.

When their conflicted preds you can write the frustration in a very visceral way they're a being that's pretty in touch with their instincts and if they don't want to give in it's typically for your sake not there's. They don't often have a lot of shame so if they spare you it's typically a matter of consent rather than guilt or shame.

You can also write them as a pred who used to be quite wild and scary but has settled down in a human settlement due to some debt only to meet prey that awakens the hunger they've surpressed.

You don't have to do much foreplay or world building with these archetypes if you don't want to though, no ones really about to question an Ogre for being able to swallow someone whole or for having an inclination to do so.

These archetypal monsters kinda have a lot of vore potential is what I'm getting at.

Edit: cannibalism and cooking works pretty good with these preds too, in fact horror tropes and violence and gore in general are pretty much a match made in heaven. There's also the fact that many of these creatures are visually quite versatile. Sexy Orcs are a thing, horns on ogres or no horns, colouring is pretty debatable too, Orcs are typically green but that's not a hard and fast rule in anime Orcs tend to be pigmen presumanbly because the Japanese like puns. You've got big hulking Onis and Bishi Onis and ones that are kinda a mix of both. Trolls are espeacially hard to find a clear cut description of so you can do almost whatever you like with them.

Whether your in to M/F, F/F, F/M or M/M a lot of these creatures are seen in fiction as pretty indescriminate killers so you don't get that weird folklore dissonance you get with some archetypes. Granted it might just be me that gets that. But these particular preds are pretty folklore dissonance proof do I'd say it's a plus.

You don't always have to be medieval fantasy with these sorts of preds either their humanoid nature means if you want to do something a bit more contemporary it's as simply as switching up the set dressing.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Orc Preds, Ogre Preds, Onis and other such man eaters

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:37 am

Yep +1 for those types of preds.
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:26 am

Actually, I'll take my Orcs and Ogres as prey. Smaller pred/Large prey and masculine prey are both very underrated around here, especially the latter. It's a nice subversion to the archetypical media portrayal of big strong brtues always being the ones doing the eating, and not to mention the HUGE bulge they would end up making in the pred's belly. The idea of a big strong brute, being a big dumb brute, sizing up the wrong target and paying dearly for it ranks among my favorite scenarios, personally. Maybe the target was deceptively strong despite their apparent vulnerability, or had some access to arcane magics, or was even able to seduce the brute before putting him in a position where the tables are flipped.

Hungry Orc, meet super hungry Witch.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ohgra » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:23 pm

Definitely some of my faves!
Ohgra
Been posting for a bit

Postby nomnom451 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:04 pm

I'm definitely a fan of F/m ogress stories
nomnom451
New to the forum

Postby Skulker » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:26 pm

Ogres being vore preds is actually mythologically accurate.

However, so is them being rapists and other sorts of things found in slasher flicks.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:13 am

Skulker wrote:Ogres being vore preds is actually mythologically accurate.

However, so is them being rapists and other sorts of things found in slasher flicks.

Hence why I said they were good for horror in general. They also work well for my storytelling specifically because a lot of my unwilling prey characters unwillingness is an allergory for sexual and relational repression.

Ogre's can also pull double time as shape shifters and magic casters in some myths so if your a fan of the arcane and the kind of vore you can do with it. Ogre's are a pretty mythologically accurate candidate.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:40 am

I do love me some lady eating orcs.
Houyo
???

Postby Ixtili » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:06 am

Houyo wrote:I do love me some lady eating orcs.

Same, though lady eating orcs are surprisingly rare, Orc pred seem more common in M/M. Which is a shame cause there aren't enough preds who can pull off the dad bod and sexy ugly stuff in M/F vore. Don't get me wrong I love bishis as much as the next girl but that doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy some other body types.

Ogre's and Oni's seem to be more artists go to for M/F stuff. I couldn't tell you why, but it's the trend I've noticed.

Edit: I haven't really come across a lot of F/F Orc stuff either come to think of it. Compared to other monster preds I mean. And even though I said they feature prominently in M/M that's mostly compared to the other variants which means Orc preds in general are actually pretty rare. I wonder why.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JettCabino » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:34 pm

All of these are perfect pred for me to die inside~ Adore the attitude, and I sometimes would suspect me being a satisfying meal would also be easy to tell considering how Crash these types are~
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:24 pm

Oni preds are my jam, bonus if it's M/F, it's a shame that M/F with Orc preds are a rarity.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:25 am

JediPadawanJess wrote:Oni preds are my jam, bonus if it's M/F, it's a shame that M/F with Orc preds are a rarity.

It really is!
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eduardo » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:37 pm

I love orcesses and would love to see more.
I feel like the teeth are a big deal. They should have powerful chompers!
Eduardo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eduardo » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:40 am

Ixtili wrote:
Houyo wrote:I do love me some lady eating orcs.

Same, though lady eating orcs are surprisingly rare, Orc pred seem more common in M/M. Which is a shame cause there aren't enough preds who can pull off the dad bod and sexy ugly stuff in M/F vore. Don't get me wrong I love bishis as much as the next girl but that doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy some other body types.

Ogre's and Oni's seem to be more artists go to for M/F stuff. I couldn't tell you why, but it's the trend I've noticed.

Edit: I haven't really come across a lot of F/F Orc stuff either come to think of it. Compared to other monster preds I mean. And even though I said they feature prominently in M/M that's mostly compared to the other variants which means Orc preds in general are actually pretty rare. I wonder why.

I recently drew a little bit of female orc.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/814619
Eduardo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aqualite » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:39 am

I absolutely love Oni preds. Some of my faves.
I just really like girls! (In girls!)
Aqualite
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion