Willing or Unwilling? For that is the question.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Willing or Unwilling Prey?

Willing
35%
Unwilling
31%
Both
35%

Total votes : 133

Willing or Unwilling? For that is the question.

Postby Amaco » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:03 pm

I saw the "What's the attraction" posts for fatal and non-fatal. So how about something similar for willing or unwilling. Do you prefer one or the other? Or do you like both? What do you find attractive about it?

For me, whether I'm pred or prey. I prefer unwilling and struggling prey. Which is ironic, given my very empathetic and gentle personality.

Not that I don't mind willing in certain circumstances. The prey not wanting to be the pred's food just makes more sense to me. Also that moment of triumph/surrender when the pred finally works the squirming prey down their gullet and the prey realizes they are nothing but a snack or play thing really makes the fantasy for me. Because vore for me is about the struggle. Both internal and external.

Though I am starting to see the appeal in willing. Which is very new for me.
Last edited by Amaco on Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Re: Willing or Unwilling. For that is the question.

Postby unzipsdick » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 pm

Willing fan here! Personally, the appeal to me is pretty much as simple as "enthusiastic consent is hot." Besides, when we're already talking about people swallowing other people whole, the prey enjoying it isn't that much of a stretch. (Personally, I do like settings where there's an in-depth explanation of why willing fatal vore is commonplace, but that's just because I'm a sucker for worldbuilding.)
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Re: Willing or Unwilling? For that is the question.

Postby Whirlhoof » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:29 pm

As someone who usually defaults to and prefers "comfy" fantasies (i.e. devoid of fear and pain), I generally prefer willing prey. The biggest factor in vore's appeal to me is the intimacy and protection offered by the experience, and the trust between the two partners- this is also why I prefer endo, or digestion w/reform. I like vore for basically the opposite reasons you stated- I don't like there to be fear present in the scenario, and for the vore to be a mutual experience, as the ultimate act of closeness and (optionally) romance. I have no interest in degredation, pain, or anything generally of a sadomasochistic nature, so I wish for it to be generally comfy, wholesome and pleasant.

That said, those are my general opinions; I have seen unwilling, even desperate prey pieces that I was fond of, but they're a rare exception for sure. I can sometimes like an unwilling prey if the pred obviously has no intentions of harm- basically just an initial "what the fuck?!" as an instant reaction, but without a followup on it.
Whirlhoof
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:34 pm

Tbh, they are all great for different reasons and different scenarios. Though, my no 1 fave is semi-willing :D
Last edited by Mecho on Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecho
---

Postby Amaco » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:38 pm

Mecho wrote:Tbh, they are all great for different reasons and different scenarios. Though, my nr 1 fave is semi-willing :D

I just discovered semi-willing stuff and found I like it quite a bit. But for reasons I can't quite articulate yet.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:42 pm

willing all the way for me. I'm a very sensitive person, so when a prey is scared and crying it feels wrong to my poor heart :c
Willing just works for my personality. Just a gentle person with too much compassion for others, even when it's just a fictional piece of media. Though I'd never bash anyone for liking unwilling, some people are more tolerant than me and that's ok ^^ :D
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:52 pm

I tend to prefer to roleplay as the pred, so if I'm going to be someone's food, they better make me enjoy it and make me want to go down their gullet. I'm not really the unwilling type. I'm a gentle person in reality, though I have some darkness to work out, so I'd want my food to want to be eaten, or at least be ok with being swallowed whole.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby BloodRainbow » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:40 pm

I chose willing (for the poll) because that's what I do in RP, no matter which role I play. That said, outside of RP, I enjoy perusing both willing and unwilling scenarios, as well as those where it falls on a spectrum/percentile.
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby AeriaGloris » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:42 pm

Willing to unwilling. I love a good plot twist.
( ¬ ‿¬)
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby TMVore » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:59 pm

AeriaGloris wrote:Willing to unwilling. I love a good plot twist.
( ¬ ‿¬)

I found the fun person!

As for me, both, both is good. (Rrr, can't resist using a meme)
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby puck5 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:49 am

it depends on how the story/comic goes but generally I prefer unwilling or willing to unwilling. Something about a hot woman pointlessly fighting and pleading not to be eaten/digested is a huge turn on for me. Willing to unwilling is also a turn on for me, especially when the prey realizes it's not as romantic and they thought/were talked into it was going to be.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:10 am

Definitely unwiilling.
If someone has such a low regard for their own life that they're willing to let me eat them, that just makes me feel bad, and makes me want to take them in and nurture their self esteem until they get their lust for life back. Once they're strong-willed enough to stand up to me, then I'll happily eat them.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby BloodRainbow » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:29 am

AeriaGloris wrote:Willing to unwilling. I love a good plot twist.
( ¬ ‿¬)

And...you're damn good at writing them, to boot.

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:...If someone has such a low regard for their own life that they're willing to let me eat them, that just makes me feel bad...

What about mindfucking? Or, I guess that also falls under low-self-esteem, or to be more accurate, a temporary (maybe permanent) drop in self-confidence. Willingness isn't always about feeling depressed (it's rarely the case honestly), but more rather, it's being controlled/mesmerized more often than not. Yes, I have dominatrix experience, and yes, I have other insight that I won't elaborate on here.
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:38 pm

For me, it depends. Personally, I have a preference for Willing Non-Fatal Vore, wherein the act is is seen as a bit of fun between a couple of friends, as it were.

As for Willing Fatal, that would be more in the case where the Prey is Ill with like Stage 4 cancer.

Unwilling Non-Fatal, more like a punishment of sorts, like a Predator Bounty Hunter capturing Criminal Prey, and holding them in their stomach.

Unwilling fatal - Predator is an Executioner or a Serial Killer, as it were.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby currant » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:42 pm

I am prey. And I love both... kinda.
I love the willing aspect, as I see a lot of beauty in a sacrifice for a beloved being.
And for unwilling... dunno. I'm not the hardcore unwilling prey. I imagine running away at first, but once I realize that the battle is lost, I cooperate. Maybe it's unwilling to willing then? Or more like accepting the fate... But I also find it exciting to imaginge being hypnotized in the process... It's complicated.
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:11 pm

It depends on the situation. As a prey, I would go for willing as long as it is a non-fatal scenario. But if it was a fatal type of scenario, then definitely an unwilling prey.

Though most of my scenarios as prey are non-fatal, and willing, with a willing predator that enjoys having me in their belly for safe keeping. :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby ClarissaEld » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:24 pm

i like tormenting my prey
straight female exclusively pred plush feral goat with a preference for anal
ClarissaEld
New to the forum

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:20 pm

100% willing. I like mutual pleasure, so all participants have to be willing.
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:26 am

BloodRainbow wrote:Willingness isn't always about feeling depressed (it's rarely the case honestly), but more rather, it's being controlled/mesmerized more often than not.

Fair, but also you can't hypnotise someone to death. If something's totally against their core principles (and if they're strong and self-actualised, letting someone eat them is definitely against their principles), they'll snap out of it.

You can hypnotise someone into letting their guard down though, just for a moment. I'm okay with that. Doing it again and again over the course of weeks and months until their selfhood is chipped away and they'll let me do anything to them is alright I guess, since that can be considered part of the digestion process. As long as who they are when I start on them is someone I can consider at least my equal in spirit.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Chiba82 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:41 am

whether I'm prey or predator, I don't care if I'm willing or not.
just different tastes for whatever my mood at the time is.
I'm extremely fickle.
Willing or unwilling, prey or pred, whatever way to go, I am consistently inconsistent.
Also, I have the attention span- Oh look SQUIRREL!
Chiba82
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion