Are you the predator, or the prey? What voraphiles are we?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What kind of voraphiles are we?

Mostly predator that wants to eat you, and digest you.
24%
The predator that loves swallowing you alive, to keep you safe inside me. (Non-fatal)
7%
Neutral. I like to be both the predator, and the prey based on mood and/or situation.
16%
The prey who loves to be swallowed alive, held as storage inside the predator. (Non-fatal)
14%
Mostly prey who wants to be eaten, and digested.
30%
Neither - I just like watching predators eating, and the prey being eaten alive.
9%

Total votes : 304

Re: Are you the predator, or the prey? What voraphiles are w

Postby AeriaGloris » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:32 am

EloquentOrc wrote:Checked neither.

I have always felt like the narrator in my own vore stories and nothing more. Like neither role is for me.

I couldn't have said it better myself. The third party is never considered in these questionnaires as if there is a hard line between Pred and Prey.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodRainbow » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:38 am

I do wish the poll allowed for more than one choice, because...

N-Mario wrote:...predator that wants to eat you, and digest you.
...prey who wants to be eaten, and digested.
...watching predators eating, and the prey being eaten alive.

All three apply to me. Maybe I'm not all three at the same time, but I'm not exclusive to being one role or another.
So, I didn't 'choose one option', and left the poll alone. I tend to be that way.
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby BluGhu85 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:31 am

i want to digest them but respawn them later.
BluGhu85
New to the forum

Postby Merodi » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:44 pm

Mostly, I'm an observer; but sometimes,I like to see myself (or rather, an idealized version of myself) as prey to a hot male pred who non-fatally gobbles me up and spits me out a bit later.
In RP, when I take the role of another character, I like playing both the pred and the prey, depending on the character I might even prefer playing the pred a bit.
Merodi
Participator

Postby ClarissaEld » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:34 pm

i want to get a kick out of taking another's life.
straight female exclusively pred plush feral goat with a preference for anal
ClarissaEld
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:59 pm

Always depends on the situation.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lonnie » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:55 pm

I play both preds and prey, but it highly depends on my mood, usually preyish
Same with fatal and nonfatal on both ends
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:14 pm

Lonnie wrote:I play both preds and prey, but it highly depends on my mood, usually preyish
Same with fatal and nonfatal on both ends

Can't blame you there. More of a fan of Willing Non-Fatal, but give me a good story, and I'm okay with Unwilling Fatal, or anything in-between.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bongobongo » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:42 pm

I’m prey, all the way. Nothing better than digesting in some hot chick’s belly and being some extra jiggle in the morning
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby RoTheHuman » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:25 pm

I started out as an impartial observer who didn't want to be associated with either role. But then when I started role playing I went full prey. And then a little while later I tried playing a pred character and realized I really enjoyed it, and now I'm a prey leaning switch.

Also I was originally a little put off by digestion content, especially explicit digestion content, but that changed pretty quickly for me and now digestion is the main thing in vore that really excites me. Endo feels to me like it's incomplete!
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alockwood1 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:24 pm

RoTheHuman wrote:I started out as an impartial observer who didn't want to be associated with either role. But then when I started role playing I went full prey. And then a little while later I tried playing a pred character and realized I really enjoyed it, and now I'm a prey leaning switch.

Also I was originally a little put off by digestion content, especially explicit digestion content, but that changed pretty quickly for me and now digestion is the main thing in vore that really excites me. Endo feels to me like it's incomplete!

Personally, I prefer Willing, Non-Fatal vore, unless there's a good reason for Unwilling and/or Fatal, but to each their own preference.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mosena » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:10 pm

I play Prey 100% right now. I haven't tried to play pred but Prey just feels perfect for me. I love being degraded and humiliated, just treated wholly as food and nothing else. I prefer things to be fatal, once I'm in, there's only one way I'm coming out.
mosena
New to the forum

Postby RoTheHuman » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:00 am

alockwood1 wrote:Personally, I prefer Willing, Non-Fatal vore, unless there's a good reason for Unwilling and/or Fatal, but to each their own preference.

I strongly prefer willing too. And I often enjoy tossing in even more fantasy into my already fantastical kink and have their be some magical way for the prey to reform after digestion. So when I want digestion and non-fatal vore, I get to have my cake and eat it too. :D

That said, I also often enjoy combining willing vore with a fatal outcome. I found something oddly romantic about the whole notion -- the prey knows what the consequences are but chooses to do it anyway because that's what their true desires lead them to do!
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:51 am

I agree the poll could use more choices.

For myself, I'm neutral on role as I'm more about the story and world-building in the role-play than what role the character(s) I'll be playing have. I prefer digestion, but also non-fatal—otherwise the prey misses out on 80% (dies in stomach, typically by asphyxiation) to 100% (killed, then eaten, regardless whether swallowed whole or in chunks) of the process. Where's the sport in that?

So I developed a setting with a method (see “Magic and Non-lethal Soft Vore on Āen”) that would allow non-fatal vore but still retaining digestion, albeit magically simulated, but still "real" insofar as the prey become chyme and is processed through the predator's gastrointestinal tract and disposed of normally, after which the protective transmutation on the prey could be dismissed or dispelled and the prey returned to normal, although lighter, weaker, and ravenously hungry him- or herself. While the world of Āen certainly has all other manners of oral vore, and most of it is fatal, it is about the aforementioned non-fatal sort that my gallery stories are about.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alockwood1 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:04 pm

RoTheHuman wrote:
alockwood1 wrote:Personally, I prefer Willing, Non-Fatal vore, unless there's a good reason for Unwilling and/or Fatal, but to each their own preference.

I strongly prefer willing too. And I often enjoy tossing in even more fantasy into my already fantastical kink and have their be some magical way for the prey to reform after digestion. So when I want digestion and non-fatal vore, I get to have my cake and eat it too. :D

That said, I also often enjoy combining willing vore with a fatal outcome. I found something oddly romantic about the whole notion -- the prey knows what the consequences are but chooses to do it anyway because that's what their true desires lead them to do!

Like I've said, I prefer that there be a good reason for Fatal Vore - in "Their First Time" there's a human with cancer that's asking a lizardfolk friend to help them end their suffering.

Oddly enough, I think that Ill/Dead Prey would be the preferred choice for most Predators anyways - real life predators tend to cull off the sick/injured as they are less of a threat to them after all.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redicicle » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:40 am

Both Extremes and also observer. Prey or pred or third party but digestion, or at least the potential for it, is preferred.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SKYANGEL » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:34 pm

i'd say i fantasize about being both, but leaning towards prey (non-fatal)
SKYANGEL
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:52 pm

SKYANGEL wrote:i'd say i fantasize about being both, but leaning towards prey (non-fatal)

Nothing wrong there - I dislike death just for the sake of a meal. I like non-fatal scenarios, especially if it's fun for both. For fatal though, I want it to be for more than just a meal - punishment, prey is sick/dying, or the predator is filling the role of a serial killer - especially if both predator and prey are sapient.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MistressMaw » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:30 am

I personally identify as prey with a preference of not fatal.
I like the idea of endo/full tour (no scat) with male nagas and dragons, but dont tend to go for full tour with humanoid predators.
I quite like the idea of predator threatening to digest and being very constricted and squeezed.
I use my stories as a way of blurring out my fantasies and eventually will get onto posting the rest once I've chaptered them up more.
Also being regurgitated covered in saliva and stomach goop is an insane turn on for me.
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jamie263 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:52 pm

I've always seen myself as prey.

I'm open to either outcome. Either getting kept harmlessly in a pred's stomach or getting digested.
Jamie263
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion