Media you feel like should have more vore content?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Media you feel like should have more vore content?

Postby Voracious Cutie » Mon May 23, 2022 10:42 pm

We all got that one fandom, one game or movie or show or anime or WHATEVER that we just wish had more vore content.
Last edited by Voracious Cutie on Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Re: Media you feel like should have more vore content?

Postby unicorn » Mon May 23, 2022 11:37 pm

HTTYD definitely, i mean it's full of dragons...
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IceCreamStand » Mon May 23, 2022 11:47 pm

Jurassic Park.
IceCreamStand
Been posting for a bit

Postby GastricAztec » Mon May 23, 2022 11:51 pm

I wish they would make a film set in the Honey, I shrunk the kids milieu where it is a couple of decades after Wayne invented the shrink ray cannon, and they are now hand held devices in every home. It would be cool to see female characters use a shrink ray on criminals, then swallow them.

Touchstone is a Disney company that could produce and distribute it.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Lonnie » Tue May 24, 2022 12:42 am

This is entirely personal bias based on who I find attractive, but I'd like to see more vore content with JJBA characters...there's a criminal lack of it- in fact, I can't find a single thing involving my favorite!

Also I second HTTYD, there can never be enough
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Tue May 24, 2022 7:08 am

Resident Evil, but namely more of the human characters being the predator, especially Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby SnaxiTums » Tue May 24, 2022 7:52 am

There’s surprisingly little vore content featuring Jinako/Ganesha from FGO, even compared to other fate characters. I figured she woulda been a perfect predator, especially with that pot-belly she sports. Idk, maybe I missed something; it’s probably worth mentioning I don’t actually play it.
SnaxiTums
Been posting for a bit

Postby EloquentOrc » Tue May 24, 2022 4:31 pm

Pretty much every reality show.

Now THAT would be a way to get me to tune in every episode, waiting to see who would get eaten this time. :gulp:
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Tue May 24, 2022 11:16 pm

Nothing, generally. I don't watch/read traditional media for my paraphilia fix. I don't really get much out of seeing it when it occurs normally.

Ok, Konosuba, because the frogs eating everyone was hilarious.

===========

To be clear? The material as presented in most mass-produced media is not designed with the fetish/paraphilia in mind, and so does not often cater well to my interests appropriately for my arousal, nor do I seek for it to do so. I come to here/furrafinity/f-list/similar places for material that is designed to arouse interest. Go where they understand what it is you want is my motto with regards this sort of thing.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voracious Cutie » Tue May 24, 2022 11:30 pm

I suppose with that last comment I should clarify my own thoughts. I am a lover of cute human twink preds and cute human girl and boy prey. I love strong personalities not exactly based around vore that can be applied to vore, and I have a thing for overthinking canon settings and twisting them to fit into my kinks. It feels nice to explore a setting and find the voracious strings to tug at. That's why I personally like canon stuff.
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustAStargazer » Wed May 25, 2022 7:28 pm

Lonnie wrote:This is entirely personal bias based on who I find attractive, but I'd like to see more vore content with JJBA characters...there's a criminal lack of it- in fact, I can't find a single thing involving my favorite!

Also I second HTTYD, there can never be enough

Could you specify what exactly you are looking for? I also would like to see an increase in JoJo content.
JustAStargazer
New to the forum

Postby mojokingbee1 » Wed May 25, 2022 10:04 pm

Garfield. I mean he's a total glutton who eats birds and live fish all the time. Just once I wanna see a strip or cartoon that takes place inside his stomach with a fish or bird (or a mouse preferably) attempting to get out.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Wed May 25, 2022 11:21 pm

Otome games. I swear to god, some of the dialogue just LEANS that way. And bishounen preds are so rare as is.

I'm heavily biased here (and perhaps thirsty for this content), but visual novels with beautiful boys that want to romance AND devour the player is a very hot concept that I can't help but think about when I play otome games. Many of them have personalities that can lend themselves really well to being predators.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby torchwood » Wed May 25, 2022 11:48 pm

Teen Wolf.

(The MTV show, not the Michael J. Fox movie. Though maybe that too, who knows.)
torchwood
New to the forum

Postby Voracious Cutie » Wed May 25, 2022 11:52 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Otome games. I swear to god, some of the dialogue just LEANS that way. And bishounen preds are so rare as is.

I'm heavily biased here (and perhaps thirsty for this content), but visual novels with beautiful boys that want to romance AND devour the player is a very hot concept that I can't help but think about when I play otome games. Many of them have personalities that can lend themselves really well to being predators.

Honestly that sounds great, adorable beautiful boys trying to romance someone into being fat and a flush? Lovely.
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby gonzodingo » Thu May 26, 2022 9:45 pm

I always felt that The X-Files was such a missed opportunity for great vore.

Current media -- It's hard for me to come up with an answer, I'll have to think of that (and basically figure out what I still watch).
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wanderer » Thu May 26, 2022 9:59 pm

Superheroes

A genre focusing on characters with bodies like demigods and an infinite amount of bizarre powers seems incredibly ripe for vore and honestly most other fetish fuel but it feels like there just isn't that much of it. There's some, sure, even some good stuff in normal media itself, but compared to the potential value of the genre we should have a lot more

Or maybe that's just me being frustrated every time I get a little infatuated with some super heroine with a perfect body in tight spandex and going to look for vore content of the character and barely seeing a trickle
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Thu May 26, 2022 11:51 pm

Wanderer wrote:Superheroes

A genre focusing on characters with bodies like demigods and an infinite amount of bizarre powers seems incredibly ripe for vore and honestly most other fetish fuel but it feels like there just isn't that much of it. There's some, sure, even some good stuff in normal media itself, but compared to the potential value of the genre we should have a lot more

Or maybe that's just me being frustrated every time I get a little infatuated with some super heroine with a perfect body in tight spandex and going to look for vore content of the character and barely seeing a trickle

That reminds me, when I was young I read DC comics, and Superman had a bottle city called Kandor in his fortress of solitude. Kandor was once the capitol city of Krypton, but it was miniaturized and placed in a bottle by a villain named Brainiac. Superman eventually rescued the city, and defeated the villain.

It would be interesting if Supergirl visited the fortress of solitude and Lex Luthor used a mind control device on her, and she swallowed some of the citizens of Kandor.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Wanderer » Fri May 27, 2022 7:35 pm

GastricAztec wrote:
That reminds me, when I was young I read DC comics, and Superman had a bottle city called Kandor in his fortress of solitude. Kandor was once the capitol city of Krypton, but it was miniaturized and placed in a bottle by a villain named Brainiac. Superman eventually rescued the city, and defeated the villain.

It would be interesting if Supergirl visited the fortress of solitude and Lex Luthor used a mind control device on her, and she swallowed some of the citizens of Kandor.

Supergirl (and Powergirl, especially Powergirl...) is one of my favorites. In my headcannon she has an extra power we'll just call super stomach
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Sat May 28, 2022 9:55 pm

Atomic Betty! Or My Life as a Teenage Robot. I know I know, MLaaTR has tons of vore, but only showcasing Jenny as pred. I wanna see the reverse in action, I wanna see her as prey for the villains she fights
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion