Specific "Scenarios" in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Specific "Scenarios" in vore

Postby dchip1 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:22 pm

I like power dynamics like the predator being a teacher, boss, or mom to the prey or some kind of authority figure. Honestly I like a wide variety of scenarios maybe my current favorite being unbirth to save someone or give them another chance at life. I also like female genie scenarios where the genie is forced to eat or unbirth the wisher much to their confusion. Oh on more I’m into lately is like a seductive dragoness having her say with a knight before eating him.
dchip1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sharkbottom » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:18 am

I love faking a pregnancy tbh~! Swallowing my friends whole and pretending I'm massively pregnant to get some kinda advantage or sneak them in somewhere, it's perfect. Love the thought of hiding them from pursuers or guards or something too. Scaring off someone hitting on me by hurriedly gobbling someone and acting like they're quintuplets is also fun.

Post above me is talking about authority which I also adore. Being your teacher, boss, or babysitter and confining you to my gut is super fun.
Sharkbottom
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:08 am

I think that one scenario that I'm not big on is the idea of humans solely being raised for food, especially as a primary source of food, and especially those that are too willing in my opinion.

Of course, as the son of a farmer, I can appreciate certain things others don't think of - it takes 16 years for humans to become sexually mature and capable of reproducing in a healthy manner. Most other human-sized animals take not even 2 years to be ready to reproduce.

I've also done some math. Following Scenarios use 1,000 Humans per Predator, assuming that Humans live long enough to be eaten, and this starts when Humans are mature enough for breeding, and are Gen 0. Also assumes other animals might be eaten. Also assumes births are all healthy, and there's no magic/sci-fi stuff going on to increase numbers.

1 human per day - Gen 0 lasts 2 years, 9 months - barely enough time for Gen 1 to get started, Predator needs more Mature Humans, or will starve, unless eating non-human animals.

1 human per month - Gen 0 lasts 83 years, and 4 months. Might be on Gen 4 by this point, possibly starting Gen 5, population is self-sustaining, provided that measures to prevent/ reduce in-breeding are taken.

1 human per week - Gen 0 lasts 19 years, 2 months, 23 days. Might be on Gen 1, starting Gen 2, Population will need careful management.

Math is a hard mistress here.

Also, let's not forget how dangerous humans can be - with sticks and stones, we started the take over of this world. Took a while, but it was done. A bash to the skull, a stab to the heart/lungs, bye-bye Mr. Human Farmer.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion