Survey: What should prey add? Do males/females agree?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What Should a female predator gain from her prey? Do male/females voraphiles agree?

1 cup size (I'm Female)
2%
2 cup sizes (I'm Female)
1%
3+ cup sizes (I'm Female)
1%
1 cup size (I'm Male)
12%
2 cup sizes (I'm Male)
6%
3+ cup sizes (I'm Male)
3%
1 Inch butt size (I'm Female)
1%
2 Inch butt size (I'm Female)
1%
3+ Inches butt size (I'm Female)
1%
1 Inch butt size (I'm Male)
7%
2 Inch butt size (I'm Male)
8%
3+ Inches butt size (I'm Male)
6%
No memory stealing (I'm Female)
1%
A few memories, some hazy skills (I'm Female)
1%
Everything they knew (I'm Female)
1%
No memory stealing (I'm Male)
11%
A few memories, some hazy skills (I'm Male)
5%
Everything they knew (I'm Male)
4%
Keep prey additions long-term
17%
Keep prey additions short-term
9%

Total votes : 235

Survey: What should prey add? Do males/females agree?

Postby tst12 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:24 am

So, I am writing a Choose-your-own adventure, vore game. If you eat someone, there are consequences.

The orgasmic squirms of your latest prey finally subside as they realize they are yours... although gentle whimpers remain, the acid massage of your stomach is now the source of most of the motion in the stomach. What are you going to gain from your prey?

So, this is basically a question of how much you think prey should add to the body of a female pred. I will let the poll influence my work. In this world, everyone starts out with an "A" cup, so any busty or curvaceous person walking around is probably a predator. (I would have included thighs or other anatomy, but that might be really hard to photomanip, also, short poll.)

The categories are: bust size, butt size, and memories that you might absorb. I am also just curious to see if males and females think differently about this, so I have chosen to piggy back that interest off this pole (which is really meant for scripting my game) by splitting each poll choice into the relevant appropriate options.

I would have gone into more detail (trans, male preds, ect.) but this platform only allows 20 options for voting, so I had to keep it simple or do different threads or something. I also welcome suggestions on how to do a more detailed version of this poll if we get a lot of votes.

When voting: Remember you have four votes for breast size, butt size, memory stealing, and how long the predator should keep additions from her prey.

It's always interesting to see what people think, so feel free to leave a comment!
tst12
Participator

Re: Survey: What should prey add? Do males/females agree?

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:17 pm

As a huge disposal fan, I’m going to say none of those options, and instead the prey suffers the humiliation of going right to the colon. Whatever meager essences are absorbed are purely sustainment and burnt right off.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Survey: What should prey add? Do males/females agree?

Postby Birichino » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:11 pm

Well, it really depends what kind of setting you're going for. The most logical would be just a little all-over chub (including breast and butt size), since a lot would add up too quickly with multiple prey, and then the memory stealing is a whole other supernatural element you kind of need to decide if you want for yourself, let alone if it's a trainable skill to acquire/improve or how long it lasts. Total memory theft forever like a Highlander sure sounds OP though.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Return to General Vore Discussion