Questions

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Questions

Postby Navi21 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:12 am

Hey I'm pretty new to the vore community, I'm only here due to my partner it's something of his interests. Aside from drawing small sketches and the occasional piece for him. What are some other things I can do or draw that'll make him happy?
Navi21
New to the forum

Re: Questions

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:24 am

Draw comic books that feature whatever his favorite scenarios are.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:12 am

That's probably something you should discuss with him. There's no one answer anyone can give you that is universal for everybody on this site. Just tell him you want to know more about his specific interests because you want to help him explore those kinks.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Ixtili » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:22 am

That likely depends on his preferences, although if he has any fictional crushes or darling OCs I feel like getting pictures of those is something most people universally enjoy irregardless of narrower preferences.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AeriaGloris » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:25 am

First off, kudos to you for reaching out. It's a very niche and often misunderstood fetish. I echo what Rat_Guy said but you're free to come back once your partner has opened up a bit more. They may be reluctant to share the full extent of their interest, so take your time.

If you're comfortable, wordplay can be a great addition to your relationship.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamjo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:02 pm

To clarify on what some of the others were saying, this kink/fetish is so incredibly diverse and the reasons for liking it are equally so, so that's why it'd be a bit hard for us to guess what he'd like in particular.

I think one thing you could generally do and probably couldn't go wrong with, is just understanding how and why it makes him tick, and maybe using that knowledge to flirtatiously tease him with it every now and then. Or just find some other way to casually engage with it from time to time/when it feels natural (like commenting on it turning up in a show) to help show that it's something you're genuinely comfortable with and respect.

I can imagine there might be lingering doubt as to my partner's actual comfort with me having a fetish as straight up WEIRD as this one. Even if he seems at peace with having this interest, there could well be that kind of lingering concern for you and your comfort.
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Doku » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:58 pm

After a glance, it seems you're a bit of an aspiring artist. Occasional drawings, such as the ones you've posted on your homepage here, probably will please your partner if they fall in line with their interests. But, because the variety of preferences around Eka's is, in fact, very broad? Rat Guy has pretty much nailed this one on the head. Like any relationship, you're going to want to communicate with your partner. And, if they are shy about this fetish (understandable. As others have said, it's very much a ... niche fetish. Yeah, we can go with that for this discussion), then you will probably find the best results by simply waiting and taking your time to find out what it is that they most want.

Really, it's like any relationship. Communicate, listen, be patient.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion