Has anyone ever gotten married through vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Has anyone ever gotten married through vore?

Postby 2KFSK » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:34 am

Hello. Yada yada yada don't post in forums often.
Anyway, I think my question is clear. I think we can all agree that these paraphilias can make way for very large communities of people. Communities that have similar interests and tastes, especially sexually. It's something I find interesting especially as I'm finally getting a bit older and am starting to wonder about whether I could ever have a normal relationship with any of the women in my dating pool if they had ANY idea about the sort of fetishes I had. It would be a lot easier if I simply dated someone who was ALREADY into this stuff!
So yeah. Are there any reported instances of two vorephiles, macrophiles, etc. meeting through this fetish and getting married? This question is asked from a heteronormative viewpoint and those are the sort of answers I would PREFER as they more accurately interrogate my personal anxieties, but definitely not exclusively. Thank you!
2KFSK
New to the forum

Re: Has anyone ever gotten married through vore?

Postby PreyConsumer » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:53 pm

i want to give you a straight answer but every vore couple (as i like to call them)i've meet aren't exactly straight (including me lol ^^; ), but yeah, i have some friends that meet thru this site and are currently about to get married in a few months (im the bridesmaid :D), they started dating due to them both liking f/f vore and because they got along great thru message.

so yeah, there are people that started dating and fell in love while being vorephiles/macrophiles, i wish i could find their profiles but i don't remember their usernames (+they are currently offline, busy with life, specially since the wedding is happening quite soon).
i do commissions and specialize in all kinds of vore :3
PreyConsumer
New to the forum

Postby shortprey20 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:27 pm

I don't share my fetish with anyone in real life as I don't like to share this side of me. Except through the wonderful anonymity of the internet xD However I know there are a large community of folks on here that fit into what youre looking for but I think a majority of them are not trying to date. Frankly I thought about maybe looking to date someone with similar taste once but honestly I think this is a fetish and is fine to stay a fetish. Hopefully you find partners in the future that you can share and they are open to vore but there are so many other factors when it comes to relationships that I think of it more as a boon if they are into it rather than something I am looking for =)
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2KFSK » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:40 pm

PreyConsumer wrote:i want to give you a straight answer but every vore couple (as i like to call them)i've meet aren't exactly straight (including me lol ^^; ), but yeah, i have some friends that meet thru this site and are currently about to get married in a few months (im the bridesmaid :D), they started dating due to them both liking f/f vore and because they got along great thru message.

so yeah, there are people that started dating and fell in love while being vorephiles/macrophiles, i wish i could find their profiles but i don't remember their usernames (+they are currently offline, busy with life, specially since the wedding is happening quite soon).

Oh congratulations to the happy couple! I hope the ceremony is fulfilling. I'm glad they were able to find each other. I know you'll do a bang up job as a bridesmaid though :D
2KFSK
New to the forum

Postby TheVenusFlytrap » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:55 pm

Do you think Netflix will make a documentary about us, like "Love on a plate". I would love that!!! We would see a wedding between vorarephiliacs. (do you know how to make heart smilies?) Anyway... :heart :heart :heart. Kisses and huggies everyone.
TheVenusFlytrap
Been posting for a bit

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:11 am

I am imagining a voraphiles' wedding reception, where the normally plastic figurines on top of the wedding cake are edible, and the newlywed spouses feed each other their now comestible effigies…
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VixieMoondew » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:00 am

I met my wife (HungryFatGirl/Shyla/chubbykitty) on this very site about ten-and-a-half years ago, and we got married about five years back.

That said, we didn't have like a "vore ceremony" or anything (nor did we want one); chose to focus on the romance that day instead of the kink ;P
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sussybaka » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:55 am

Super lucky I agree. The whole thing has made me wonder whether it's not really as crazy weird as I always assumed.
sussybaka
New to the forum

Postby Predator » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:34 pm

I’m not married YET but I did meet my partner on a vore Discord, and we first ended up talking in depth because she really liked a vore fanfiction of mine. One year later we were living together and now we have been together three years and are planning to get married in the next couple years. I certainly didn’t ever EXPECT it to happen, but it’s possible! I think part of what allowed our relationship to develop was that neither of us was actively LOOKING to date through kink, we just sort of enjoyed talking, bonded, and fell for each other naturally… We are a queer couple as I’m transmasc and she’s a cis woman, but I’m sure there are a good number of cishet couples out there who happened to meet through kink, too.
Predator
Participator

Postby tastylittletiny » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:53 pm

Predator wrote:I’m not married YET but I did meet my partner on a vore Discord, and we first ended up talking in depth because she really liked a vore fanfiction of mine. One year later we were living together and now we have been together three years and are planning to get married in the next couple years. I certainly didn’t ever EXPECT it to happen, but it’s possible! I think part of what allowed our relationship to develop was that neither of us was actively LOOKING to date through kink, we just sort of enjoyed talking, bonded, and fell for each other naturally… We are a queer couple as I’m transmasc and she’s a cis woman, but I’m sure there are a good number of cishet couples out there who happened to meet through kink, too.

I'm the partner ;) -kisses-

But yeah, same story, obviously! We met on Discord, I really liked their fanfic and we both really liked the same sort of preds and prey. The more we talked, the more we realized that we had VERY similar preferences (which worked perfectly for each other because they are exclusively pred, and I am exclusively prey), and not only did we learn about what we liked in vore, but we also learned that we just had a LOT in common outside of vore, too! And slowly but surely as we talked more and more, we just started falling in love, staying up super late to talk to each other on the internet, not only about vore stuff, but just about life and stuff. Roughly three and a half months after we really started talking was when we officially got together! And just like they said, we've been living together for two years, have been officially together for three, and we're planning on getting married in the near future <3 The main reason that I think we worked out is, like Predator said, neither of us was explicitly looking for a relationship. We let things develop naturally, becoming close friends first, then realizing that we were in love. Neither of us EXPECTED to fall in love over our shared kink lol :P but we did! And I love them so much. Never was one to believe in perfect soul mates/true love or whatever, but they're literally so perfect for me. I fall in love more and more every day, if possible. <3

So suffice to say, yeah, we're not married YET but we definitely are planning on it sometime in the next couple of years~ like they said, we are queer, but I am sure that there are plenty of cishet couples that meet through kink. I feel like a cishet couple's experience would ultimately not be too different from a queer couple's experience concerning find each other through fetish/kink, though. :)
tastylittletiny
New to the forum

Postby Lavendercake877 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:59 pm

Congrates to you both :D i hope i can find my partner the same way ;=;. Vore is def one of those kinks and intrest that is hard to talk about off the internet. ^^; but you guys were def blessed in this case ^^ hope your life together is ful of happnies and noms <3
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2KFSK » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:26 pm

Lots of really heartfelt replies! Thank you everyone for sharing your anecdotes; they all put a smile on my face. I have confidence all among us can find loved ones who can understand and appreciate us, whether through these channels or just out in the world.
2KFSK
New to the forum

Postby KnightleyPaine » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:21 am

Related experiences I've come adjacent to:

The Couple: Both know each other from elsewhere and come here. Overwhelmingly, the couple will be one vorarephile and one who is lukewarm on it, kind of just exists and tries their partner's passions.

The Wife: Unfortunately, because I am straight and ask IRL sex I don't typically find solo husbands (that progress in relationship with me to a level where they tell me). But I have found plenty solo wives living out the a kink that their SOs don't share. They're probably the coolest women I meet, like all the reek of angst and flightiness from people less experienced with dealing with men is usually long dispelled, and nobody should be surprised. Absolute Staceys with enviable husbands who are def cool dudes all of 'em.

Hiding it: If I had a nickle for every woman sneaking on here with an unfulfilling relationship looking for vore kicks without consent or knowledge of their SO and uncertain if they would be okay with it, I would have two nickles, which isn't much, but it's weird that it would happen twice. Don't know how I managed to grill that out of them before playing but boy am I glad I did. Imagine how fucked it'd be if they were left with the guilt after. Figure yourselves out people.

The Single and hoping: More like the single most miserable existence. Almost anyone I know who is somewhat open to finding a relationship on here invariably accumulates absolute horror stories on what level of bullshit the level of creeps, social outcasts and absolute thirst-steered simps on here have subjected them to. The sum of their harrowing tales are my villain origin story, and why I hate everyone on here with the burning passion of a thousand dying stars raging in their final throes. Did you know I used to post lets plays and try to draw stuff before insulting everyone indiscriminately like a rage goblin?

Found crush/SO on here: Usually it becomes a long distance relationship and then doesn't work despite a few meetings happening, because turns out random people on the internet might not be in a financially stable position allowing them to freely move across the world or support someone with a sedentary lifestyle who spends all their time on a fetish site, who knew?

The lucky? ones: Found and staying in a relationship (as far as I know). Minus anyone outing themselves here, I think there's like 4 total from the people I've interacted with (for scale, when I was active I interacted with a lot of people, to a point where I joke I attract half this site's worth of female players, and I'm not even sure it's a joke). Much of it is, as far as I can tell, young love. You know the type, hopeful, devoted, full of red flags everyone is doing their best not to address, probably could be sold to the idea Romeo and Julia is actually romantic, but there are a few that sound awesome and I'm very happy for.

Divorced: Something something nickles weird it happened more than once. Judging by them, I don't think you stop being coolest woman once you stop being flighty broad of angst, loveliest flirts because of the unfair experience advantage. All of them were in the Wife prior to on here category though, probably because online infatuation is one hell of a rose tinted filter.

Relationship-Starved Emotional Vampire: I can into yandere fantasy and find some clingyness cute actually, but it's always some absolute creep of a lass with severe reality delusion and basically the female version of the single's horror stories. They're how I know the 'I don't like this gender because of bad experiences' is likely bullshit because if it worked that way these people would have turned me completely gay by now.

Double Trouble: Sometimes, two relation-starved emotional vampires get into a relationship with each other and form from what I can tell balls of absolute codependent misery. It's like those dramas where you want to feel sorry for everyone at one point but there are only bad guys and everyone is terrible. I wish them all the best.

Married through here: None I've been told of, then again I haven't been keeping up since the pandemic. Have seen it implied on forums/gallery/blogs

3/10 Lost some faith in humanity would not recommend getting relationship on here, but because thinking on some people I'm grateful to have met healed my soul just enough to stop me from another tirade so I'll also say if anyone tries please keep your wits about you and please don't be a creep. The amount of times I hear about everything going into fucking shambles is uncanny and the overwhelming majority. Please be mature on the mature content site people.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:14 am

I've read about two furries who are into vore getting into a relationship, but that is more them being furries than being into vore.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby BombyxAmori » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:03 am

Predator wrote:I’m not married YET but I did meet my partner on a vore Discord, and we first ended up talking in depth because she really liked a vore fanfiction of mine. One year later we were living together and now we have been together three years and are planning to get married in the next couple years.

tastylittletiny wrote:I'm the partner ;) -kisses-

Omg! I'm so glad to hear you two are still together and happy! Here's hoping for many healthy years to come, right?
BombyxAmori
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:27 am

I know about one couple that met because of this, and then they got married.
It was so beautiful and romantic, but they both disappeared, so I just hope they're still happy and in love.

There was another couple, and they were okay with each others' kinks, but it didn't work out and I really did cry when they finally broke up. I felt like they were the most amazing thing and would be together forever, soulmates, forever entwined in spirit, but then they broke up.
I still feel sad to think about them.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, yes, it does happen, but it doesn't guarantee that they will be happy.
IDK, sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion