Eating friends in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Eating friends in vore

Postby BigHairyBearBelly » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:01 am

The callousness is the point. The casual cruelty is the point. The abject amorality is the point.

Being willing to develop a bond with someone and then subject them to a miserable end in my bowels, gurgling them up for a few days and shitting them out afterwards, flushed and forgotten, without any qualms or pity for them on my end... that's what vore is all about.
BigHairyBearBelly
New to the forum

Postby Greedyy » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:44 am

I'm not much of a Pred but I do enjoy the concept of involving friends or loved ones in my scenarios.
F.e. I'd enjoy being eaten by a friend or my gf and have them kinda betray me to start a romance.
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby JettCabino » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:11 am

stearwing wrote:You kill acquaintances, not friends.

Considering my history of vanishing we probably stay as acquaintances enough for your stomach to take care of the killing part.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby JettCabino » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:49 am

BigHairyBearBelly wrote:The callousness is the point. The casual cruelty is the point. The abject amorality is the point.

Being willing to develop a bond with someone and then subject them to a miserable end in my bowels, gurgling them up for a few days and shitting them out afterwards, flushed and forgotten, without any qualms or pity for them on my end... that's what vore is all about.

Damn you know how to entice meat inside your gut~
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby puck5 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:40 am

Would I betray female friends I've known for a long time just to feel them struggling and wiggling down my throat or cock? Heck yes I would! Don't get me wrong, they're great friends but as a cruel pred I'd throw that friendship away in a heartbeat to melt them.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:05 am

In a non-fatal and willing scenario, I'm okay with it. Could be like a hug/kiss sort of thing.

In Fatal situations - Friends should not eat friends, unless there's a very good reason to do so, like if the Prey had Stage 4 cancer, and wanted their Predator friend to help them end it - working on a story involving that sort of scenario, with Grand Escape and Judas Goat having similar situations.

To be honest, the one thing that annoys me is those Vampire/Werewolf movies where folks that get turned into the creatures just go after their friends/family. Now, if they were mindless/feral animals, okay, I get it - they have no control over themselves. However, if they aren't mindless/feral, and know that those folk are their friends/family, they shouldn't go after them - protect them from others, sure, but never go after them.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darthkomar » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:54 am

I've fantasized about it before, not really into the idea of fatal voring friends, unless they're not really friends anymore anyway ;3
darthkomar
Participator

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:37 am

darthkomar wrote:I've fantasized about it before, not really into the idea of fatal voring friends, unless they're not really friends anymore anyway ;3

I agree there - unless the Prey Friend has something like Stage 4 Brain Cancer, and asks the Predator Friend to end it for them, my "Their First Time" has that scenario, Fatal vore between friends (and family, for that matter), just doesn't feel right for me.

Of course, if the friend was already dead - not at the Predator's hand/teeth/claws/whatever - slightly different story, but perhaps there's a certain amount of emotion. My "A Hard Choice" involves a reluctant predator having to eat a dead friend's body in order to save others.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flatheaddog » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:09 am

I'm ashamed to say it but I've thought about it more times than I can count. I wouldn't want to if I was a pred in real life, but it would be hard to resist.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:41 am

Flatheaddog wrote:I'm ashamed to say it but I've thought about it more times than I can count. I wouldn't want to if I was a pred in real life, but it would be hard to resist.

Yeah, it's just not right, unless there's a very good reason.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion