Wanting to be Swallowed by close friends?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Wanting to be Swallowed by close friends?

Postby Alucard56371 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:40 pm

Lately I’ve been finding that i’d love to be a really close friend’s next meal. It’s weird because i’m not necessarily attracted to her, but I want nothing more than to be digested by her. Does anyone else have a friend like that? Now of course she doesn’t know this lol
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Re: Wanting to be Swallowed by close friends?

Postby Fooddood » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:35 pm

Yep. I have a friend just like that. Not especially into her, but she has a nice mouth and cute attitude. I feel like if she found a tiny guy who wanted to be eaten it wouldnt take much convincing to end up in her stomach.
Fooddood
New to the forum

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:42 pm

Yes! I have a Facebook friend, Taylor, who I really want to be eaten by. She told me some years back how she wanted to eat me. Part of me really wanted it to go ahead, I was in her kitchen at the time. I should have put one of my fingers or face near her mouth to see if she would have bitten me lol My desire is really strong with her to the point that I am kind jealous of all those chickens that pass through her body. I want to be inside her belly button and be her shit. I want to grow on her chest and become part of her breasts so, be her belly fat and nourish her pubic hairs. I would go through pain to absorb into her blood. I don’t find any part of her or the process gross so she can literally turn me into any substance/waste her body does to me. I wonder how much of my body will add to her and what will leave her..
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alucard56371 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Fooddood wrote:Yep. I have a friend just like that. Not especially into her, but she has a nice mouth and cute attitude. I feel like if she found a tiny guy who wanted to be eaten it wouldnt take much convincing to end up in her stomach.

Man I feel that, I really want to ask her if she’d do it. She has a nice body, and very nice personality. She’s been working out so her belly has gotten pretty flat and I’d just love to be a small bulge in it for her to burn off ^^;
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Alucard56371 wrote:
Fooddood wrote:Yep. I have a friend just like that. Not especially into her, but she has a nice mouth and cute attitude. I feel like if she found a tiny guy who wanted to be eaten it wouldnt take much convincing to end up in her stomach.

Man I feel that, I really want to ask her if she’d do it. She has a nice body, and very nice personality. She’s been working out so her belly has gotten pretty flat and I’d just love to be a small bulge in it for her to burn off ^^;

Does she eat meat? This will really help your chances. The only way of knowing if she would do it is to ask her..:)
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alucard56371 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:18 pm

Tastymeat wrote:
Alucard56371 wrote:

Does she eat meat? This will really help your chances. The only way of knowing if she would do it is to ask her..:)

She does eat meat! I feel like an extra helping of meat might help that weight loss ;)
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Postby Alucard56371 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:20 pm

Do you guys think I should ask her?
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Postby Fooddood » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:28 pm

The one I'm thinking of is a nutritionist, so if you ask the right questions she'll talk your ear off about the digestive system and special things she does/takes and how it affects her body. I try not to overdo it but damn.
Fooddood
New to the forum

Postby Alucard56371 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:31 pm

Fooddood wrote:The one I'm thinking of is a nutritionist, so if you ask the right questions she'll talk your ear off about the digestive system and special things she does/takes and how it affects her body. I try not to overdo it but damn.

Damn i’d love to hear her talk about her digestive system!
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Postby Fooddood » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Mine does eat meat but not often. So a tiny guy would be an appropriate portion of meat for her.
Fooddood
New to the forum

Postby Alucard56371 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:37 pm

I Think im gonna ask her :)
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Postby Fooddood » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:38 pm

Alucard56371 wrote:
Fooddood wrote:The one I'm thinking of is a nutritionist, so if you ask the right questions she'll talk your ear off about the digestive system and special things she does/takes and how it affects her body. I try not to overdo it but damn.

Damn i’d love to hear her talk about her digestive system!

Yea I want to join one of her nutrition zoom classes, but its awkward for obvious reasons.
Fooddood
New to the forum

Postby Alucard56371 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:15 pm

Well boys im on the menu 8O
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Postby Fooddood » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:17 pm

Ask her to do a vore model photoshoot
Fooddood
New to the forum

Postby Alucard56371 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:23 pm

Fooddood wrote:Ask her to do a vore model photoshoot

Man idk if she will but id kill to see that
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Postby SnakeEyes » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:51 pm

For sure, honestly I prefer my vore scenarios with people I have some sort of bond with. It makes the betrayal aspect that much hotter
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alucard56371 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:07 pm

SnakeEyes wrote:For sure, honestly I prefer my vore scenarios with people I have some sort of bond with. It makes the betrayal aspect that much hotter

Yessss, the betrayal is key! She told me she's gonna churn me up while she works out
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Postby Theguythatdoes » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:27 pm

Assuming it's not an issue, would you mind me making a thread about the inverse situation?
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:48 pm

Alucard56371 wrote:I Think im gonna ask her :)

Let us know how you get on. Perhaps she will show you her dumps so you get to see how you will end up once she has finished with you. I really wanna be eaten by a girl…
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alucard56371 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:53 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:Assuming it's not an issue, would you mind me making a thread about the inverse situation?

go for it!
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion