Wanting to be Swallowed by close friends?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Wanting to be Swallowed by close friends?

Postby Dindu » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:59 am

Alucard56371 wrote:Lately I’ve been finding that i’d love to be a really close friend’s next meal. It’s weird because i’m not necessarily attracted to her, but I want nothing more than to be digested by her. Does anyone else have a friend like that? Now of course she doesn’t know this lol

Are you male? Then you're definitely attracted to her. No need to deny it. I'd say try to get out of the friend zone.
Dindu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:15 am

Some psychologists think that vorarephilia develops out of a desire to resolve loneliness. This isn't the case for all vorarephiles, but most seem to have undergone some kind of psychological trauma relating to abandonment or loss. Thus, wanting to be consumed by a best friend frankly sounds exactly like the kind of vore fantasy that might commonly pop up.

As long as we don't be creepy about it and make unsolicited advances on the person in question, all is well. Fantasize all you want as long as it doesn't make anyone uncomfortable.

Dindu wrote:
Alucard56371 wrote:Lately I’ve been finding that i’d love to be a really close friend’s next meal. It’s weird because i’m not necessarily attracted to her, but I want nothing more than to be digested by her. Does anyone else have a friend like that? Now of course she doesn’t know this lol

Are you male? Then you're definitely attracted to her. No need to deny it. I'd say try to get out of the friend zone.

Also, an awfully crass comment, isn't this? Plenty of lesbian, bisexual, and trans vorarephiles I've met over the years. Furthermore, vore isn't always a sexual attraction. It's a sort of security blanket thing to some. Let's not make assumptions unless they are stated outright.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dindu » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:04 am

Aces wrote:Some psychologists think that vorarephilia develops out of a desire to resolve loneliness. This isn't the case for all vorarephiles, but most seem to have undergone some kind of psychological trauma relating to abandonment or loss. Thus, wanting to be consumed by a best friend frankly sounds exactly like the kind of vore fantasy that might commonly pop up.

As long as we don't be creepy about it and make unsolicited advances on the person in question, all is well. Fantasize all you want as long as it doesn't make anyone uncomfortable.

Dindu wrote:

Also, an awfully crass comment, isn't this? Plenty of lesbian, bisexual, and trans vorarephiles I've met over the years. Furthermore, vore isn't always a sexual attraction. It's a sort of security blanket thing to some. Let's not make assumptions unless they are stated outright.

The writings on the wall: the op is almost definitely a straight man with a crush he doesn’t want to admit. I’ve found that when single men talk about their female “friends” they are talking about a woman who rejected them but they still want to be around. It’s probably an ego thing for the girl to keep these guys around, sort of like pathetic trophies, but whenever a dude refers to a female “friend” it’s always just cog dis to avoid the hurt. It makes me sad. I’m just looking to encourage him to put a little lead in his pencil and at least have the courage to admit this to himself. Fortunately, it looks like he has and she reciprocated.

Regarding the rest of your post, what’s your source? I have serious doubts that there are enough psychologists who study an obscure sexual paraphilia that “some” say one thing about it and “some” say something else. Just a couple of years ago people on this site dug up the so far only academic paper I’ve ever seen discussing vore. I haven’t really looked into it since. If there are others, I’d love to read them.
Dindu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:22 am

Dindu wrote:The writings on the wall: the op is almost definitely a straight man with a crush he doesn’t want to admit. I’ve found that when single men talk about their female “friends” they are talking about a woman who rejected them but they still want to be around. It’s probably an ego thing for the girl to keep these guys around, sort of like pathetic trophies, but whenever a dude refers to a female “friend” it’s always just cog dis to avoid the hurt. It makes me sad. I’m just looking to encourage him to put a little lead in his pencil and at least have the courage to admit this to himself. Fortunately, it looks like he has and she reciprocated.

I find this statement to be extremely disrespectful towards women to imply that they keep guys around as trophies. I would find the statement just as insanely disrespectful if it was directed similarly at men.

Regarding the rest of your post, what’s your source? I have serious doubts that there are enough psychologists who study an obscure sexual paraphilia that “some” say one thing about it and “some” say something else. Just a couple of years ago people on this site dug up the so far only academic paper I’ve ever seen discussing vore. I haven’t really looked into it since. If there are others, I’d love to read them.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/ma ... al-doctors is the most readable one.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 013-0185-y if you want something more academic, assuming you can access it.
https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/290686-overview relevant to above if you don't know what Dysthymic Disorder is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorarephilia isn't a source itself but it has sources at the bottom.
Last edited by Aces on Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LamianVorator » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:06 pm

Well my situation is rather complex. I'm with gf that knows about my fetish and for some time even enjoyed it (our RP were really hot) but now she is much less tolerant and my fetish seems to be only my fantasy. But we both have one friend - really tall and beautiful girl - that became one of my favorite characters in my vore fantasies. She has really nice and simultaneously strong character so I can imagine how caring and powerful pred she could be. But because I'm still with my gf I don't really want to cheat or something like that, and even my fantasies have really short scenario - when the friend gets to know about my fetish and thoughts about her she devours me for my punishment and her own pleasure - she enjoys carrying my shorter body inside her swollen belly, almost like a mother with child, and even if I would like to go (scared because of real digestion) I cannot because she decides to keep me for herself forever. And the vore is always fatal and secret - after that my gf spends a time with my friend not knowing that I had disappeared right under her heart becoming her just a little visible, temporary fat.
LamianVorator
New to the forum

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:48 pm

I prefer keeping real people out of vore or any fetish that they're not comfortable with, even though I have friends that know of my vore interest, which is why I only fantasize about fictional characters.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JMTFS » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:36 pm

Alucard56371 wrote:Well boys im on the menu 8O

Tell us more, what happened?
JMTFS
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:44 am

Removing a lot of unrelated posting. If you want to talk about someone rather than talk about this topic, PM them instead.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Dindu » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:02 pm

JMTFS wrote:
Alucard56371 wrote:Well boys im on the menu 8O

Tell us more, what happened?

Hopefully, he's making his way down her colon by this point.
Dindu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Luxio512 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:49 pm

I would be the friend here, which means I remain empty...
Luxio512
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alucard56371 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:36 am

Luxio512 wrote:I would be the friend here, which means I remain empty...

Aw need something in your belly? :(
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Postby Luxio512 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:30 am

Alucard56371 wrote:

If you were a woman you'd already be chyme in my bowels.
Luxio512
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alucard56371 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:30 am

Luxio512 wrote:
Alucard56371 wrote:

If you were a woman you'd already be chyme in my bowels.

I may know a prey for you if you want :)
Alucard56371
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:20 pm

Funny enough, this has happened a long time ago for one attractive friend in high school before I even knew what vore was. Hasn't happened ever since.
Jayezox
---

Postby djaccent » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:39 pm

I definately have a few I would take the plunge with. My wife knows I would let her eat me in a heartbeat whether she would or not is up to her. But a couple women I work with at the pizza shop I would not resist at all.
djaccent
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion